Country Club Slut - Mardi Gras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" she heard the crowd respond as the cock made it's way deeper inside of her.

"mmmm. Fuck baby, I like this cock" she told the stranger.

She moved faster, back and forth. Grinding her clit on his abs. He grabbed one of her tits and pulled on it, placing it in his mouth and sucking. She started to ride him faster and harder.

"You know what this slut needs? More cock." She heard someone say behind her.

Again, the crowd of lustful men, ranging in age from their late teens until well into their 50's, cheered, "Give the slut more cock!"

One guy moved a chair and positioned it behind the couch. He stood on it so that his raging hard-on was at the same level as her slutty mouth, which had been used by countless cocks today. A second and a third boy took up position on either side of her on the couch, standing so as to bring their cocks level with her mouth. With a cock in each hand, one in her mouth, and one filling her cunt, she felt alive.

And then suddenly, she felt it.

Someone placed a wet finger on her anus and started to press.

"No! No! Fuck! Not my ass! Stop!"

But Becca couldn't hear her, she was outside smoking a cigarette as some guy licked her.

The finger made it's way inside her anus and her pleas for help became muffled as a result of the cock that was being fed to her.

"Woah! Guys. Wait a second. No anal. She's not into that...trust me, I've tried, many times." she heard a familiar voice.

Chad's words came as a relief. The finger slowly came out of her anus and she was back to enjoying herself.

"But don't let that slow you down. Let's stretch her out a little." Chad said. "Double Vaginal Penetration, anyone?"

The guys excitedly lined up.

Another cock head pushed against her stuffed cunt. Her lips stretched and began to accommodate a second cock sliding into her pussy.

"Oh fuck! God yes! Please! Fuck me like the cheating whore I am!" She said as she channeled her guilt.

The cock she was sucking, at her 12 o'clock began to twitch. She knew what was imminent as she took the right one out and put the twitching cock in her mouth, but not quickly enough as some of the semen escaped making it's way into her hair and the guys hair she was riding. She finished him off in her mouth, swallowing his cum.

Still with 4 cocks around her, she stayed still as the two cocks inside her pussy moved in and out, stretching her beyond belief. She loved to feel full. She needed their cum.

"Oh fuck. Wait. You need to stop moving or I'm going to cum." she heard the guy she was riding whisper to her.

"Yeah baby? Are you going to give that cum to me? Let me feel it." She said as she ran her hands through his hair.

That did it for him, she felt his cock start to twitch and then it went off inside of her.

"Mmmm. That's it baby. Give that cum to me." she told him.

"Oh shit! Look at that...the cum is oozing out of her pussy." one of the guys behind her said. She felt it too, every time the 2nd cock pumped, more cum oozed out of her slutty slit.

"Alright, I'm done with her. Who wants her next?" the guy said.

The group of guys surrounding her moved back to let the first guy pull his cock from her pussy and get off the couch. Kathryn stood there, naked, exposed, vulnerable. Her pussy stretched and dripping with semen as well as her own cum.

Someone handed her a drink and she took a few sips. Mmmm, whiskey. Just the fuel she needed.

"Come back here, I'm not finished with you." she heard the 2nd guy say.

Kathryn looked back, her long hair falling over her nipples. She got down on her knees and started to suck his cock. It tasted delicious, a mixture of another mans semen and her cum. She started deep throating him, gagging on his cock. Really putting on a show for these boys. She knew that their girlfriends and wives likely couldn't suck cock like she could. Clearly evident by how intently they watched her as they stroked their cocks.

Becca walked into the room and gazed at her friend. She loved Kathryn. Loved watching her and loved knowing how sexual of a woman she was. They quickly clicked in college, and when they became roommates, that's when they started to explore their bi side. Taking showers together before class (usually ending in them being late), masturbating together on the couch while watching television, masturbating together in the bed while talking, leaving parties early to go home and have sex with a strap-on dildo. She was a slut, for sure...but no one really knew that about Kathryn. She came from a wealthy family, attended private catholic schools, and belonged to a Country Club.

Who would have known.

....

The next hole the boys were clearly off their game. Kyle and John sliced off into the woods and Chad drove the ball too far and it landed in the rough. Kathryn drove down the fairway and positioned herself for a clean shot onto the green. Chad drove the cart down the fairway, Kathryn had her legs spread, allowing the air to blow up her skirt and tantalize her inner thighs. Chad ran his hand up her leg and started to slide her skirt to the side, feeling her warm smooth wet slit.

Ultimately, Kathryn came in at Par, the others followed behind as Chad, Kyle, and John.

"Ok. Let me think about this." she said taking her phone out from the golf cart cup holder.

She sat on the side of the cart as the boys lined up across from her.

With limited time she ran her hand up her thigh and started to rub her clit, she was looking forward to this.

"I want to see your cocks. Take them out and start to stroke them in front of me." she said. The complied and she started to record a video. She opened her legs further and showed all three of them her waxed pussy while rubbing her clit. She placed a couple fingers in her mouth and then back down into her slit. The boys continued to stroke their cocks, clearly near orgasm they increased their speed.

Suddenly Kathryn saw a cart turning the corner.

She stopped the video and closed her legs. The boys took their cue from her and immediately packaged up their aching cocks, placing them awkwardly inside their fitted golf pants.

Chad and Kathryn drove to the next hole. She was channeling her inner slut, reliving Mardi Gras last year and teasing the boys here at the Club.

After teeing off, they needed to help Chad find his ball as he sliced terribly. They walked off the fairway and into the rough, finally into a patch of trees. Plenty of shade and cover. She suddenly felt like a piece of meat, walking with three hungry lions in the woods.

The boys knew they had to act fast.

They pushed Kathryn against a tree and yanked down her skirt. This was theirs and they were going to take it.

She happily complied and spread her legs. They flipped her around and had her hug the tree. Kyle was first. He thrust his bare cock quickly and deeply inside of her wet cunt. "Oh fuck, I need this so badly." He kept thrusting inside of her. Kathryn was yelping in pleasure as he stretched her with his thick warm cock.

Chad moved to her mouth and started to face fuck her. Her sounds muffled as his cock went deeper and deeper down her throat.

John brought his cock up to her face, vying for attention with Chad's cock. She grabbed it and shoved it in her mouth as well, running her tongue over both cock heads while Kyle continued to rape her from behind. She started to cum and felt water running down her legs, splashing on to her golf shoes. Kyle continued to pound her and then suddenly he stopped, pulled out and sprayed his seed onto her ass and lower back.

As soon as Kyle pulled off of her, John pulled his cock out of her hand and went behind her and started fucking her. She kept her mouth on Chad's cock continuing to milk him like a whore.

John proved to be quick. After sucking his cock, he was primed to cum.

"Fuck! Guys, hurry up." Kyle said indicating that the next team was waiting to tee off.

"Just a little longer...I need this so badly." John said as he continued to pump his hardness into her used hole. "Oh, yeah...there it is!" John said as he blew his load deep inside her. He felt his cock jump a couple times and then pulled it out.

Kathryn took Chad's cock out of her mouth and walked over and grabbed her skirt, quickly squatting to take a quick pee. She felt some of John's cum drip out of her. She shook off and pulled her skirt up over her freshly fucked twat.

"Sorry, but you already blew your load in me today Chad" she smiled and said to him on her way to the cart.

Kathryn went to the back of of the golf cart and grabbed her towel. She used it to clean the cum off her back from Kyle as well as the cum dripping out between her legs; certainly not the first time she's used her golf towel to clean cum off herself at the golf course.

....

Becca was reminded of the times they shared laying in bed together, masturbating. Now, seeing her kneeling on the floor sucking various cocks made her want to taste Kathryn.

Becca walked over behind Kathryn and started to force her head deeper onto the mans cock. Grabbing her hair and pushing. She leaned down to Kathryn's ear and whispered, "Mmmmm, you always were such a good slut. I want to taste just how much of a slut you've been." She heard Kathryn moan in excited anticipation.

Becca laid on her back as Kathryn raised her bottom so Becca could be between her legs. She felt her nose spread her lips and then her warm tongue began to penetrate her. Becca's hands, one of each ass cheek, pushed Kathryn's dripping cunt deeper onto her tongue.

Kathryn began to moan in ecstasy, with cock filling her mouth she couldn't help but grind her pussy onto Becca's face. Two more guys moved in front of Kathryn, their cocks hard and waiting for her attention. She complied.

She worked faster, stroking the cocks, and deep throating them. She was their slut. They used her accordingly. Suddenly she heard one of them start to say he's about to cum, she straightened up her body and pointed the reddish purple cock at her chest allowing it to spray cum all over her small, barely b-cup tits.

The other two watched as she covered her chest with cum. One of them went behind Kathryn and positioned himself right above Becca, he pushed his unprotected cock deep inside Kathryn's wetness. She instantly felt full while at the same time Becca continued to nibble on her swollen, hard clit.

Becca's seductive rhythm started to change, Kathryn looked back and saw that a guy had decided Becca needed to be filled with cock. She spread her legs and Kathryn watched as he lifted her hips and accepted his cock.

At this point, both women were being used as nothing more than sex slaves, to be used to get off horny, drunk men at a Mardi Gras house party.

The cock inside Kathryn's cunt began to to thrust into harder, she could tell he was about to blow his load. Kathryn could feel the orgasm begin to run through her body.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"You want me to fuck you and cum inside you? Are you my fucking cum dumpster? Is that what you want? Are you a slut?! Say it! I'm a fucking slut!", he shouted at Kathryn.

"Oh my fucking god! I'm a fucking slut! Fill me with your cum!" Kathryn shouted.

"You're such a cheating slut aren't you!? You can't stop yourself can you? You try so hard to be good, but you can't. You will always be a slut!"

"Oh god yes! I tried! I tried so hard!" Kathryn kept saying as she was getting fucked, as she was sucking cock, and as a woman licked her clit. "Fuck! I need this so badly!"

At that point, he started to cum. He tried so hard to pull out but Kathryn wouldn't let him.

"No! DO NOT PULL OUT!" She screamed. "I need cum! I need to feel men's cum!"

He pushed back in and continued to deposit his creamy seed deep insider of her. As before, it too began to ooze out, this time falling into Becca's waiting mouth. Kathryn could feel Becca sucking on to her more tightly, effectively cleaning Kathryn's slutty cunt and preparing it for more.

Finally, the cock in her mouth let go of it's cum, exploding with more delicious cum, rewarding Kathryn for her slutty behavior.

Kathryn went from the doggy-style position to rolling over on to her back and laying next to Becca, both of their faces covered in cum, their bodies covered at various points with more cum. Kathryn waited and watched as the guy continued to fuck Becca. Kathryn kissed Becca and pulled on her nipples, heightening her orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. Where do you want it baby?" he said.

"Right here!" Kathryn said as she pointed to her face bringing it closer to Becca's love canal.

Suddenly he pulled out and pointed his cock right at Kathryn's face and let it go. Cum splattered across her face and into her hair. Falling down on to her chest.

"Here. Use this to clean yourself off with. Take a break and grab a drink. We're not done with you yet" one of the guys at the party said standing there with a flaccid empty cock as he tossed her panties and shorts at her.

She wiped the cum off her face and pussy with her panties and put on her jean shorts. She checked her phone, it was only 4:30 in the afternoon. More missed calls and text messages from Matt.

[Matt: WTF?! What is going on there at that party!?]

[Matt: I thought you said you were done being like THAT!?]

[Kathryn: I'm sorry. It's a house party. It's pretty crazy but it's a lot of fun! Don't you want to know what I've been doing at the party? Becca and I are the only girls here...]

Matt looked at the text from Kathryn. Ugh, he thought. She knew him too well. He could feel his cock growing inside his pants. He started to hold it down. He tried so hard. In the past she would tease him about what she did when she was younger, before they started dating.

[Matt: I don't know. I don't know if this is what I want. I don't know if I can handle it.]

[Kathryn: Ok. I won't tell you.]

Matt suddenly regretted his answer. He wanted to reply "Yes! Tell me! Tell me how many men you've fucked! Tell me how they used you!"

His phone vibrated again.

[Kathryn: I'll just show you.]

Matt's phone vibrated as he received a text message from an unknown number.

Suddenly Matt was looking at a picture of Kathryn standing in the middle of a room wearing her jean shorts with no top on with her hair covering her erect nipples. The shorts were unbuttoned and hanging off her hips. In her hand she was displaying her panties...covered in semen. Matt enlarged the picture and looked at every square inch of her body. The bruises. The bite marks. The dried cum in her hair and all over her body.

Who took the picture?

[unknown: enjoy it, we are]

....