Country Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers

She moaned softly as I touched her bare flesh, when I lightly pinched her nipple, pulling it out, she cried out a loud AHH, between gasps. All was well until I put my mouth on her left nipple. She jumped up and said, "NO."

I took her hand, pulling her back to the couch with just one word spoken softly, "yes." She cried out a little as she sunk into my arms, submitting herself to me. I lay her dress back and began caressing her breasts with my lips. She moaned, groaned, rolled her head, arched her back and sometimes had her hands in my hair. I ask if I could see her panties, she said no, she wasn't going to lift her dress. I simply pulled the waist of her dress outward and looked right down into her crotch. Peach colored, matching her frilly little bra.

"You cheated. I didn't want you to see my panties." She was panting, gasping for air, I cupped each breast, kissed them and told her we should put her back together. I put her breasts into the bra as best I could, she finished adjusting and I began buttoning her dress.

"Did I do something wrong Nils? I know I'm not experienced like you are."

"No precious, you did nothing wrong, I just think you've had enough for tonight. You need time to process what just happened and to realize I'm not going to hurt you, no matter how far this does, or doesn't, go."

"Did you like my bra and panties? I bought them hoping you would. So far, I have 7 different sets. When I get my fears settled, I want you to see all of them."

As she was getting into the car she took my hand and put it directly above her pubic area, holding it there a few seconds before releasing it. "That's how much I trust you Nils."

///////

Our next few make out sessions were a lot like the first, only now she would let me open her bra instead of pushing it over her tits. The few times I slid my hand up her thigh she stopped me. She wouldn't get angry, just whisper "not yet." What more can a guy hope for, she said not yet, rather than not ever.

Fall was setting in, harvest was in full swing. I contracted with the farmer who had planted corn on my land to fill my silo with corn silage. I paid him for it, he was happy. Said he thought I was going to expect him to do it for nothing. Britt was coming over every other night, sometimes more. Yanne had apparently gotten the news I was courting Britt, her calls and texts stopped. I did notice she and Sylvie together around town, maybe they were hooking up.

Britt and I were sitting by the fire pit on a Friday after her shift at Bonnies. I looked at her, she was lovely with the shadows of the flames dancing against her face.

"Britt, do you think you could ever see yourself with me on a long term basis. You have some awfully high standards, I'm not sure I meet them."

"You mean like a married kind of long term?"

"Hmm, I guess I do."

"Nils, I'm homely, I'm known in town as the ugly girl. You're the laughing stock of this town for dating me. Why would you ever consider marrying me, I'm just a plain Jane nothing."

"My mom told me something when I left for the big city. She said not to marry a girl for her beauty, that I'd be better off and happier with a plain Jane kind of girl. The pretty girls know they're pretty, they expect everybody to fawn all over them. She said to find a plain Jane kind of girl with a good heart and a healthy sex appetite. She told me that girl would love me unconditionally, keep me satisfied all my days, raise my babies, work beside me, and never cheat on me. Is that you Britt, are you that girl?"

"I don't know if I have a healthy sex appetite. I know you make me feel jittery all over when I'm with you, and I'm always wet between my legs when you play with my breasts. Speaking of breasts, I only have a small B, don't guys like big tits?"

"Honey, your breasts match your body, big tits are over rated, what I can't get in my mouth I can't suck, and you know how much I love sucking your tits. How do you feel about kids?"

"I want a brood, at least 4, 6 if we can swing it. Given my age, I'll need to have one swinging on a tit while the next is in the oven if I'm gonna be done having babies by 40. My life ambition has been to be a mother. If we did marry, what would you do for income? Will your computer thing support a family?"

I mumbled, "now you sound like Bente. Come inside with me, we need to talk, and talk seriously." On the couch she snuggled tight, running her fingers through my chest hair, my arms around her.

"You didn't answer my question earlier Britt. Do I meet your qualifications as a long term lover?"

"Let's see, you're cute, also kind, did I mention cute, always treat me with respect, cute, never force me to do things I don't want to, a hard worker, oh, and cute, mom says guys with little dicks aren't much fun, I've noticed yours a few times and you seem to have plenty. Only thing unsettled at this point is whether you can support a family or not."

"What would you say if I was independently wealthy?"

"I'd say in a pigs ear."

"Britt, I need your solemn word on something. You can never divulge this info to another person, not even your mom."

She studied my face for some time before she softly said, "okay."

"Okay what?" I asked. "Okay I won't talk to anyone about what you tell me." "Do you pinky promise?" I held up my pinky, she smiled and did the same as we linked pinky's.

"Britt, I need to know you're seriously considering a proposal in marriage from me. I can't talk about this stuff until I have your word on that."

"Jesus Nils, you are acting really strange tonight, but yes, I'd marry you if you asked me."

"Sweetheart, I am a multi-millionaire. I'll give you figures and bank account numbers after we marry, suffice it to say, I can support a family. I live frugally because the world is full of moochers, con artists, and thieves when they know you have money. Neither you or our kids will ever want for anything, but I will ask you to live as though we make ends meet with some left over. You will always have access to hundreds of thousands of dollars, but we will never have more than 40 or 50 thousand in our local bank. I don't trust people at this bank to not talk about our money. What do you think, can I take care of you properly?"

'Holy shit, you aren't fuckin around are you?"

I'd never heard that word come from her mouth, it shocked me momentarily.

"Nope, no joke. Next questions, are you on the pill? How soon would you want to get married, and finally, do you want a big wedding or something with family and friends?"

"Yes, I'm on the pill, helps regulate my period, how soon, the sooner the better, big or small? The bitch in me would like it to be extravagantly over the top to rub their snotty noses in the hurt they've caused all my life. The Britt that you love says to hell with them all, I don't feel like paying for their food and booze. I have damned few friends, so I say family and the one or two gals who've stood beside me through thick and thin."

"So, Britt Nilsen, will you marry me?"

"God Nils, I love you so much I'd marry you twice. I think it's time you saw my new panties and bra, preferably laying on the floor next to your bed."

///////

In my bedroom I pushed her against the back of the door and held her there with my body while I kissed her passionately. Feeling her breasts, rubbing my cock against her groin, her hips were pushing back against me, we were only dry humping and I was almost ready to explode. I pulled back, asking if she minded me undressing her, she said only if she got to do the same to me.

I had her turn her back to me as I snaked my arms around to unbutton her flannel shirt, nuzzling and kissing her neck as I slowly opened each button. I would stop occasionally to cup her breasts, to squeeze and knead them. Her soft moans were making my cock harder than I'd ever felt it before. With her shirt open I tugged it from her jeans, opening it up, I'd been watching her in the mirror, she gasp and opened her eyes as my hands slid right under her bra. She saw me watching and smiled big, mouthing I love you before closing her eyes, laying her head back against my neck.

I slid her shirt off, followed by her bra, still behind her. I played with those pert little titties, rubbing, rolling the nipples, lightly pulling the nipples between my fingers, all to her moans and little cries of abandon. I unsnapped her jeans and her eyes flew open, she watched as I lowered the zipper, sliding my right hand down her flat tummy into her panties, finding what I was hoping for. Those soft, silky curls of pussy fur. I groaned again.

"Is it okay, you don't mind hair?" she whispered.

I growled in her ear, "I love pussy hair." She pushed back, I turned her around, dropping to my knees with my hands on her hips. I took ahold of her jeans and started to lower them, her hands were on top of mine instantly. I swatted her butt playfully, telling her to stop being naughty and move her hands. She did so as I continued sliding them down, she had obviously listened to her mom, she was wearing black thigh high stockings. My dick jumped and my mouth was watering. She stepped out of her jeans, standing before me in black lacy low cut bikini panties.

A few pubes stuck out of the top, I leaned forward and put my face into her panties, right on her muff. I hooked my thumbs into the waist band and looked up at her, fear and trepidation were written on her face, but she nodded and I slid them down until they caught between her legs. I patted her hip, she opened her legs enough to pull her panties down and off.

I kissed her on the top of her mound and stood up. "Your turn if you still want to."

We kissed some more, her arms wrapped around my neck, her body grinding against me. She stood back unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off all in one motion, her eyes never leaving mine. She was on her knees unbuckling my belt, unsnapping my jeans and tugging them down. I stood there in my briefs

(no, I don't wear boxers, hate them) she hooked her fingers in the waist band and pulled them down, being careful not to catch my cock on the waistband. They came off with the jeans that were around my ankles. She sat on her haunches just looking at my cock, it was standing straight up, the head was purple as a plumb and damn near as large, the veins were popping out, to say my cock was hard is an understatement. Then she did something I was not expecting, she pulled my cock toward her, kissed the tip and stood up.

I picked her up, carried her to the bed and lay her down. I scooted in next to her, laying at her side, her face in my neck.

"Nils, is your phone in the bedroom, I want to call home before mom and dad go to bed." I thought it strange, but handed her my phone from the night stand.

"Mom, I won't be home tonight or for morning milking. Please call Bonnie and let her know I won't be in tomorrow. Uh huh, yes mom, it's been wonderful so far, I love you. Goodnight."

As she handed me the phone she said, " She would have worried all night if I hadn't called. Now, make love to me."

"What was the yes mom, it's been wonderful so far, all about?"

"It's between mom and I. She wondered if tonight might be the night and wanted to make sure I was okay."

We kissed a bit, I pulled away, "honey, as I make love to you there may be things you don't understand at first, trust me though, I won't hurt you. If you want me to stop at any time, just tap twice on my thigh, or arm. Are you ready little one?"

"I'm ready, my pussy feels so funny and you haven't even touched me yet. Will you be upset if I talk, I read an article that said naughty talk during sex really adds to the mood."

"Go for it baby."

I began kissing at her neck, then kissed her face, her lips, the tip of her nose, trailing kisses across her chin and along her throat. I slobbered on her tiny nipples, the areolas were puckered and drawn tight. I sucked those little tits as deep into my mouth as possible, then slowly pulled all that flesh away from her chest until it was just the nipple left to pop out of my mouth. She giggled, laughed nervously, yipped and cooed as I sucked. I slid my hand into her muff, playing with the hair, dipping a finger against her love bud once or twice. Causing her to jump each time.

I left her tits and moved right to her muff, put my face in it and breathed, it smelled of lust. I was cupping her pussy and she was pushing back. I told her I was going to get her ready for love making, to relax and enjoy the new sensations. Moving between her legs I marveled at that tiny little slit, some pussy's are large, or have puffy lips, hers was like a pair of lips waiting to be kissed. Kiss it I did as I lay in front of her pussy. Her legs wanted to close, I gently moved them open with my arms.

"Keep them open for me Britt, I won't hurt you. Promise."

Her body relaxed, I began kissing along the top of her stockings, inching my way to her eagerly awaiting pussy. She was extremely wet, I could see little droplets glimmering in the light. The few hairs that existed on her labia were full of her juices. No teasing tonight, there would be lots of times later to lovingly torture her before getting fucked. I was kissing her labia when she let out a deep moan, her body tensed, and her hips pulsated.

"Did you cum baby, are you okay, should I wait?"

"Don't wait, that was so good, Nils, eat me, make my pussy jump again."

My tongue immediately snaked out against her slit, splitting the labia instantly, her body shook again. I didn't stop this time, I kept on licking using the flat of my tongue along with the tip. Her hips were slowly gyrating against my face, I've always loved it when a woman's hips roll up and down as I eat them. As I licked and made love to her pussy with my tongue, she began to breath heavy, trying to talk between gasps.

"Oh..my..god..I love..this..make...me...cum..again."

I hadn't even started on her clit yet, when I did her hips went up off the bed as she screamed.

I held on and softly caressed her clit with my tongue as her butt lowered back to the bed. I licked, I circled, then I softly sucked that little jewel into my mouth. Her body spasmed, her hips were bucking frantically, jamming her wet pussy into my face, then she let out a long low wail as her pussy gushed into my mouth. She didn't squirt, she had gushed, I'd only been with one other girl who gushed, and now I would be marrying one. I lay with my face in her crotch, gently licking until she pushed me away, keeping her hands in my hair pulling me up beside her.

"Nils, that was wonderful. I've read articles about cunnilingus, but never thought it could be like this."

"Okay, in our bedroom, it's called eating pussy, mumbling in the moss, or any other cute term you like, but it will never be called cunnilingus again. Agreed?"

"Agreed, my champion pussy eater." Big smile. "When are you going to make love to me? Don't worry about the hymen, last time I was at the gynecologist she said it no longer existed. Figured it happened during some strenuous activity on the farm. It had been there two years ago, and I haven't had anything in there bigger than a tampon. Will it hurt? I'm excited to give you my virginity, but I'm afraid."

"The last girl I was with was a nurse, because I'm bigger than normal she taught me how to go slow while the female body adjusts. The average man is between 5 and 6 inches long, the average vagina is 5 to 7 inches in length before the penis would hit the cervix. The female body has a built in mechanism if the penis is too long, it will move the cervix and uterus up, out of the way to accommodate more length. I didn't know any of this stuff until she told me. She also told me it isn't the depth that stimulates, it's the friction on the sides, of course the longer the pecker, the more friction. So, if a guy has a 7" dick that isn't any bigger than a hot dog, he won't stimulate as much as a guy with a 5" dick that's as fat as a sausage."

"Was your last girlfriend pretty Nils? I'll bet she was blonde, your sister told me you liked blondes."

"She was pretty on the outside, but she turned out to be ugly on the inside. She cheated on me and that's the end of the story."

All the while we were talking I was playing with her pussy, by the time we'd reached this point of the conversation I had two fingers inside and my thumb rubbing against her clit hood. Her hips were pushing up to meet my fingers, this girl was in the throws of lust, there was nothing she could do about it even if she'd wanted to.

"Britt honey, you're ready. I was going to have you on top, but I think me being on top will be better. I can watch your face better as well as your body language. We're gonna go real slow until you're comfortable. Okay?"

"I love you Nils, I trust you, be gentle with me." I climbed on top, lowered myself into the cradle of her love, kissed her and put my cock at the opening of her little pussy.

"I'm going to start pushing in, you'll feel pressure, but if you'll gently push against me, it will go in easier. Sometimes wiggling your hips a little side to side helps the process."

She was sopping wet, the lips literally dripping after having been licked, my cock was beginning to enter her slit when she pushed against me, putting the head inside her vagina. She gasp and slapped my arm. I could see fear and excitement in her eyes at the same time. "I love you" I whispered.

"Love you to, I'm ready for some more."

We worked at it for probably 3 minutes, though it felt like 30. Her vagina was extremely tight, but opening, adjusting to my girth, it felt wonderful. Her pussy walls were contracting and pulsing against my cock. I told her there was about an inch to go, she smiled, nodded yes, and braced herself. The last inch slid right in, not much resistance, going slow worked out well. She was breathing hard and raspy, but she was as comfortable as she could possibly be with a 6" cock buried in her virgin pussy.

"Britt, when you're ready, you start moving your hips, I'll take it from there."

Her eyes were closed, she smiled, her hips moved up and down ever so cautiously, then she said so softly I could barely hear her, "go ahead, make me your wife."

I pulled out a few inches and back in, moving slowly, her breathing was fairly steady, her eyes closed, making little sounds, not sounds of distress or pain, more like little whimpers and sharp, very clipped ahh's. I was using nearly the whole length of my cock when I felt her hips rise slightly, continuing to do so every few strokes. Within a minute her hips were pushing up with every stroke, not hard, but pushing up to meet me each time, her arms were around my neck, pulling me down for passionate tongue of war kissing.

"Uggnn, Nils this feels so good, I like being made love to. Can we go a little faster now?"

I shifted into second gear and she matched every stroke, her hips pushing up, our skin beginning to slap together, sweat was dripping off me, sweat was running off her body into the sheets.

"Oh fuck Nils, I can feel it, oh honey I'm gonna cum again, hold me Nils." And the rockets blasted off, she arched upward pushing her pussy into my body as hard as possible, gasping for air, saying, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh yes, I love your cock Nils."

Wanting to cum I picked up the pace. I spread her as wide as I could, telling her to hold her legs at her knees and began bottoming out with every stroke. The room was filled with her little love making sounds, the one's only a woman being properly fucked can make. She was frantically fucking me, I stopped, slid her ankles on my shoulders and buried my cock. Her yes were wide open, watching my cock go in and out of her tiny little slit. I could tell by her face and her breathing she was nearing another climax. I was on the verge of exploding, wanting to wait if possible so we could come together. Her body stiffened and a long low female groan proceeded from her lips, eyes closed, followed by her mouth being shaped like an oval with no sound coming from her.

R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers