Country Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

As soon as I felt her tense up I could feel the sperm begin it's much awaited trip up and through my dick into her caldron of lust. As my cock began to swell and my movements slowed a bit Britt's eyes popped wide open.

"You're cumming, you're cumming in me aren't you. You're filling my tummy with your sperm aren't you?" just then I rammed my cock as deep as possible and let fly, I felt like a hose as shot after shot coated her vagina walls. She was bucking, saying, "yes, yes, yes, oh my god, this is what I dreamed it would be."

I lowered myself onto my elbows, then lay next to her, my cock still half hard and buried inside her. Before too very long my dick plopped out and the juices began running out of her. I reached down and scooped up a little on my fingers, tasting them.

"Would you like to know how we taste together?" I could tell she wasn't sure about this, then hesitantly nodded yes. After smelling, then tasting, she put my fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Mmmm, we taste pretty good, don't we? This making love stuff is way better than the magazine articles say. I'm glad I never did this with anyone before you, because I could easily become addicted to you between my legs."

I got a washcloth and gently washed her battered and bruised pussy, putting one of my oversized tee's on her, we quickly slid under the covers.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers