Country Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Britt was doing all I'd told her to do, I moved my hands, telling her to take as much as she wanted. She was in control from there on. She did excellent for a first blow job, she had swallowed 4 to 4-1/2" of my cock by the time I was nearing climax.

"Keep sucking Britt, I'm getting ready to cum. You'll feel me get a little wider and maybe longer as I'm going to cum. At that point slide your lips back to the head. Okay?"

She hummed Mmm,Hmmm, as she sucked. I could feel my balls boiling and told Britt to get ready, as the first spurt erupted into her mouth she moved back to the head and tried to swallow. The first blasts were too much so she opened her mouth, after a few spurts she was ready and locked her lips around my dick for the rest. I could hear her gulping as she swallowed. Her mouth stayed on my dick until she'd sucked every bit of cum from me. I had to push her away, it had become so sensitive.

There was cum dripping off her chin and all around her mouth. Beneath her face was a huge puddle on the sheets. She smiled and was licking her lips. "Mmmm, I don't mind this at all. I read an article that said if a man eats lots of fruit and vegetables his cum tastes sweeter."

"Just where do you read all these articles?"

"Oh, at the dentist and doctors waiting rooms. Almost all of the magazines are for women."

She went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and came back with a washcloth for me. I ask why she brushed her teeth if the taste didn't bother her. She explained she wasn't used to the texture, like a thick pudding that didn't dissolve. She figured once she was used to it there would be no problem with it.

It was only 9:30, but I was ready for bed. Britt changed into her night clothes, a short cotton nightie and panties. Even if we made love late in the night and fell asleep, when we woke, Britt would have on her nightie and panties. It never bothered me, in fact I found it old fashioned and endearing. After all, she wore an apron with her house dresses, why wouldn't she wear a nightie to bed? Besides, I kind of liked pushing it up into a collar. I noticed in the morning she was wearing a pad instead of a tampon. She explained sometimes when she started, a tampon wasn't enough protection for overnight, so she would use a pad. More wifey things to learn, things that until you have a wife you usually don't know.

The days were ticking away until our wedding, we had only two weeks to go. I'd called my other sister, Elsie, she had married an Air Force officer, a surgeon. They were stationed in Germany and she was 8 months pregnant, the doctors didn't want her traveling. She was prone to having her kids early, no one wanted to take the chance. This would be their third. I had Britt at my house when we face chatted, Elsie remembered her as a little girl. At least she had an idea of who I was marrying.

Ole knew Britt would not be working the farm any more after we were married, he had hired an Amish couple full time. They were newlyweds and part of their salary was living in her older brother's house rent and utility free. The house was located about 100 yards away from the main house, between it and the barn. There was a similar house on our farm as well, a few hundred yards below the main house, mom and dad had used it for farmhand housing years ago.

By now we had moved most of Britt's stuff to my, our, farm, in spite of her old man's pissing and moaning. Ole was beginning to piss ,e off and I really didn't want a row before our wedding. Britt was spending her nights with me, cooking, cleaning and doing house wifey things during the day while I worked in my office. She wouldn't allow me to help most of the time. Said she finally had a home of her own and was enjoying taking care of it. Our sex life remained vibrant, sometimes twice a day. That however was not the norm. Her car was still exciting to her, she'd go to town for groceries, run errands, take packages to FedEx for me, and see her mom. She visited her mother every other day without fail.

Britt had gotten used to using the debit card instead of carrying a lot of cash. I insisted she always have a $100 bill and some twenties. There are times those damn cards don't work. She was frugal when she shopped, not being cheap, but always looking for bargain or sale items. I monitor my accounts every day, and I would sometimes have to ask what this or that purchase was. About the third time I asked, the trust issue raised its head again. Time to put an end to this bullshit.

"Britt, this is not about trust, this is about me getting used to someone other than myself spending money. When it was just me, I knew what every transaction was, but now you're with me and I'm learning what Britt does. I never question your spending, I simply don't always know what it's for. Until I know how you shop, you need to stop getting your feelings hurt if I ask. Have I done anything to warrant you worrying that I don't trust you?"

She crawled into my arms sniffling, seeking approval. I kissed her and stroked her hair.

"Baby, we can't keep having this conversation, this is the second or third time, get it solidified in your pretty little head that when I ask questions, I'm not challenging you." That exchange seemed to quell anymore issues regarding money.

We picked up our marriage license a week ahead as instructed. Britt had picked out a lovely full length ivory dress. It wasn't over the hill extravagant, but it didn't look cheap either. I had told her to get what she wanted and not worry about the money. Britt, being true to her nature found an $800 dress on sale for $300. Last year's model, we could care less. $800 is not much to spend on a wedding dress, but then Britt had decided she wasn't going to spend a lot of money on a dress she'd wear one day. The money some might have spent on an expansive dress Britt reasoned she could to better use elsewhere.

We were married late afternoon on a Friday, then took family and friends to the supper club for prime rib or steak, whatever our guests chose. Ole was mumbling about all the money being spent. Britt had reached the end with her dad.

"Daddy, you haven't had to spend a dime for my wedding, I thought you'd be happy about that. As to whether we can afford it or not, of course we can, we've planned this for several weeks. We wouldn't have invited everyone if we didn't have the money."

Ole kept pushing about where our money came from, how much did we have in the bank, and other things that were none of his business. Other guests were starting to get perturbed at him.

I took Britt's hand in mine as I stood up, "Ole, I make good money as a software designer. How much I make is none of your damn business, the amount we have in the bank is also none of your business. Her rings are paid for, her car is paid for, everything for our wedding is paid for. Britt and I are financially sound, we appreciate your concern, but we're just fine on our own. You take care of Bjorge, I'll take care of Britt."

Britt whispered, "Thanks for saying "we", and "our". Even if it wasn't our honeymoon night, talk like that will get you a piece of tail every time. Speaking of getting laid, when are we leaving?"

We decided we wanted to spend our honeymoon night in our own bed. Once at the house we showered in separate bathrooms, I was sitting against the headboard when Britt exited the master bath, wearing a white half cup bra, white thigh highs and a pair of white bikini panties with black lettering across the front. It said, "This pussy is Nils", with an arrow pointing to the V of her legs.

My cock went from soft to hard instantly. All I could manage to do at the moment was groan.

I moved to the edge of the bed, beckoning her to come to me. She slowly sauntered over, knowing she had me in the palm of her hand. Her nipples were above the cut of the bra and already hard as pebbles. She reached out, put a hand on either side of my head and put a nipple in my mouth, pulling me into her chest. Britt purred, cooed, and talked about how much she enjoyed me sucking her breasts.

I slid my hand into her panties, she instinctively opened her legs enough for me to palm her mound and insert a finger into her pussy. Oh my, it was warm, wet, and squeezing my finger tightly.

"Nils, I want you to start off with my panties on, I think it will be a turn on to push my panties aside and plunge your cock in me. After my first orgasm we'll take off my panties and bra, then I want you to mount me from behind. I want you to mark me with your sperm and make me yours, your slutty little wifey. We'll decide what to do after that. If you think you can handle all of that."

I flopped her tiny ass on the bed, moved her panties to the side and pushed my cock in until I'd bottomed out. Britt was laughing, squealing, wiggling around until she felt my balls hit her ass. She grunted, threw her hips up and said in her most sultry voice, "fuck me." In no time at all I was hammering away at her pussy, enjoying myself until the cloth of her panties started rubbing against my dick.

I pulled out, grabbed her panties, yanked them off and said loudly, "Fuck this shit, get your ankles on my shoulders little cum bucket," as I proceeded to bury my cock all the way into her horny pussy.

"Yes Nils, deep and hard, make me glad I'm your woman. Bury that meat so deep I'll think it's in my throat, your wifey can handle it baby."

This was so good that I knew neither of us would last long at this pace. I could tell by her breathing and noises that she was on the verge. She could feel the head of my dick begin to swell and the shaft thicken.

As calm as if she were talking across the supper table, Britt stroked my face and said, "Cum in me baby, dump that load of sperm in my pussy, flood me with your seed, put a baby in my tummy Nils."

We both went off at the same time, I was grunting as I arched my back, pumping a few more times. Britt rolled her hips, pushing hard against me, bathing in the glow of her climax.

We were worn out, I removed her bra and nylons, I went into the bathroom for a warm washcloth to clean her, we lay in our marriage bed content, holding onto each other, drifting off into slumber. Doggy style would have to wait.

Britt woke a few hours later to me licking her pussy. She pushed up into my face, "mmm, good boy, getting mama's pussy ready for the next round. Why don't you rotate and we can 69, then I can have your cock in my mouth."

She gobbled as much of my cock as she could fit in her mouth while I continued to lap her juices and attack her clit. We were on the verge of cumming again when Britt tapped my thigh.

"Honey, I don't want to waste a load in my mouth tonight, I want everything in my pussy, don't forget, we're on a quest to get me knocked up"

I spun around, kissing Britt, smiling and agreeing our new goal would be for her to get pregnant.

She was on her knees in a split second, ass high in the air, little tits flat against the sheets, head sideways looking back with a smile on her face. She was slowly wiggling her ass sideways as she waited to be mounted. I put my cock against her pussy and she pushed back as hard as she could, impaling herself entirely on my shaft. I was thinking, "if she wants it hard, she'll get it hard."

I put everything I had into it, pounding against her pelvis, flesh slapping flesh, moaning, groaning, grunting emitting from both. I couldn't believe how hard I was hammering into her and she was slamming back against me with equal force. She climaxed, hips bucking, stomach muscles convulsing, breathing all but stopped as she yelled, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH Shit, ram my pussy, make me cum." She continued to purr and make soft moaning noises for another 2 to 3 minutes.

I was blasting my sperm at the same time Britt was cumming. "AAhh. Milk it baby, squeeze me with your pussy, suck my balls dry with your hungry little cunt."

We remained joined together, Britt gently moving her pussy back and forth on my cock about an inch, it felt sooooo good, neither of us wanted my dick to fall out just yet. I kept my hips tight to her ass when she stopped stroking, then pulled back slightly, my cock slowly sliding out, hanging down, cum dribbling off my dick and out of her pussy onto the sheets. Britt flopped flat down on her tummy, saying nothing, just lying there.

I rolled her over and lay next to her. Under where her pussy had been was a big puddle of cum and juices. After cuddling for some time, I ran a tub of hot water, carried Britt into the bathroom and placed her in the tub. Joining her we sat like spoons in a drawer until the water starting cooling. We changed the sheets and went to sleep.

As dawn filtered through the windows, I awoke to Britt sucking my cock. As I lifted the covers, she giggled like a little girl being caught at hide and seek. Making a slurping sound as my dick popped out, she squirmed up and lay on my chest, rubbing her little titties against me, her face right above mine.

"Good morning Mrs. Johanssen. I see you're busy slobbering all over your latest toy."

"Good morning my sweet lover, boy did we fuck last night or what. I found it very erotic for you to take over and just hammer my pussy. I wanted to suck you off on our honeymoon night, but figured we'll have lots of time for blow jobs later. I don't know when the effects of the pill wear off, but I want to make love as often as we can until I have a baby in me. Ma says to just relax, have sex when you feel comfortable, never mind those charts and temperatures and all that stuff, just relax and screw, it'll happen."

"Our mothers must have talked together, mine said the same thing when my sister couldn't get pregnant. Then again, maybe those older gals know more than modern society gives them credit for.

You'll have to wait a few hours for the next load Britt, my balls can't keep up with your appetite for cock."

"That's okay, my pussy is feeling used and abused this morning. When I got up to pee I could hardly move the first few steps, thank God we're young and recover quickly. I'm hungry, can we go to that little diner in Garden City, the one famous for its Norwegian waffles? I've lived here all my life and never been to Borgens Café."

We played around getting dressed, she was already slipping her dress on when I decided I needed another look at my wife's pretty new underwear. The dress ended up on the floor, we ended up on the bed feeling each other. My hand was in her panties, I had a finger in her slit, her hand was around my cock stroking it lightly.

Britt spoke softly, "You either have to take your finger out of my pussy and your hand out of my panties, or, mount me and make passionate love to me."

I began lowering her panties, I had only been in my underwear, it took me no time at all to get between her legs.

With her legs spread wide and her arms inviting me, I lay on top and slowly but steadily pushed all the way into her soft suctioning pussy. As my groin touched hers we both let out a sigh of pleasure.

"I love how you fill me, it's like your body was made for mine, like your cock and my pussy were designed specifically for each other. Take your time, make love to me this morning."

We lay in each other's arms almost half an hour, slowly stroking, purring to each other, making loving comments about how we felt as one, looking into each other's eyes, smiling, kissing, being in love. As we neared a mutual orgasm we had to control ourselves not to start hammering away.

"Britt baby, I'm gonna pick up speed a little to bring us both off at the same time, keep lifting your hips and sucking on my cock with your delicious little cock sucking, cum swallowing, vibrating pussy."

We were groaning, no exuberant tossing or flailing around, Britt's tummy convulsed as it did with every strong climax, I tried shoving my cock through her throat like I did nearly every time we came together like this. It was a relatively quiet orgasm, yet earth shattering for us.

"I think we should shower Nils, I don't mind walking like I've still got your cock in me, but I don't want to smell like sex at breakfast. I'll need to re-do my hair and lipstick, by the way, it's all over your mouth, but on the bright side. I won't have to put my bra back on." We had a good chuckle over her statement.

At Borgens we ran into a few folks who knew we'd gotten married the day before and were surprised we hadn't gone away for a honeymoon.

Nils responded, "We'll do something special yet. We wanted to spend our first night as husband and wife in OUR bed, not a hotel somewhere. To consummate our marriage in our own bed."

The two couples who were standing talking with them were older and shook their heads in agreement. One of the ladies stated, "that's how it used to be, you made the bed your marriage bed on your wedding night, not a week or two later."

On the way home Britt was holding my hand. "Honey, what did you mean when you told those people we would do something special for our honeymoon?"

"I know that you've never been any further away from home than Sioux City, Minneapolis, and Cedar Rapids Iowa. I also know you've never been on a plane. I've listened to you comment about the beautiful autumn pictures on calendars. Since it's the fall of the year, I thought you might like to see some of those beautiful places first hand. We leave Tuesday morning, we'll fly to Montpelier, VT, rent a car and travel throughout the region, including driving up the coast of Maine. You'll get to see those fall colors before your pretty eyes."

Britt was flabbergasted. She told me never in her wildest dreams did she think she'd travel by plane, much less see the northeast seaboard. I told her to only pack enough underwear and outfits for four days. We would shop as we went, to include everything from the skin out. We would buy another piece of luggage to bring the extra home. Sunday afternoon there was a small party at our house to open wedding gifts and thank everyone for being a part of our special day.

Bjorge and Bente took Britt aside and ask if she was alright, she seemed to be walking oddly. "A little too much of a good thing last night and this morning, we're going to sleep tonight .... maybe." The older ladies laughed, quipping they remembered those days.

"You mean, this ends?" Britt asked.

Bente answered, "Only if you let it honey. You can't screw like rabbits all your life, your body just won't let you. That doesn't mean you can't have an active and satisfying love life. I usually can't go more than once a night, and not more than two or three nights a week. When we were your age we would look for excuses to rip each other's clothes off and screw. I'm the mother of five Britt, do you think our sex life stopped? I can still make that man growl like a grizzly bear with a toothache, and he still makes me squeal like a schoolgirl, it only stops when you do Britt."

Folks cleared out about four, giving us plenty of time to do last minute laundry, pack and prepare for our trip. Britt kept asking should she bring this panty set or that panty set, I told her I didn't care what she brought, if things went according to my plans they weren't going to be on very much anyway. We didn't want a lot of supper dishes, I grilled some pork chops, we ate the last of some chips in an open bag, and there was a little bit of wedding cake left over for dessert. Everything except the cooking utensils was paper or plastic, which all went into the trash can.

Sitting on the couch in night clothes we talked about everything and nothing. The barn had been painted and the roof repaired. We decided when we got back we would tackle replacing the broken water pipes and watering cups in the barn. I know enough about running water lines to do it on my own, and with the newer stuff being what is called PEX, I wouldn't have to do much soldering. We would still use galvanized for down drops to the watering cups, cows are so damn destructive, but everything above could be PEX.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers