All Comments on 'Country In-Laws'

by hammertime

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story - good tempo very erotic and credible without being over the top - look forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yawn

way too long, incohesive, yawn...I clicked off after 3 chapters. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story. Beautifully written. She will be pregnant before her husband gets back if her father-in-law keeps fucking her multiple times every day. She may even have the baby before he gets back. Excellent!

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

This highly erotic story definitely needs a continuation. Perhaps Phil can keep fucking her and make a baby in her that will be born long before her husband returns off his 12-month assignment overseas, so that Phil and her can even begin a new baby for a sibling to the first one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I loved it

Your story was very erotic, and yes a bit long, but the story line called for it. Anything less would have been just another story, it set yours apart. I look forward to further submissions...you have fan

tinman69stinman69sabout 18 years ago
Great Stroy!!!!!

I wouldn't mind being a member of this family!! I'd gladly give my wife to them. Hell, if she was old enough, we might even enjoy some of the children, as the Parents and grandparents did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please do more!

Great story, hope for more along this line!

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
HOT

This was a very HOT story. I love it.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I couldn't stop reading

Great story,well wrote

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Father-in-law

A great story - more along the same lines - including the

F-I-L' brother and his wife and then daughter when she comes home from college - could get very interesting?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When are you going to write the installment?

There is a lot more to be written here. I can't wait to read it.

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
In-Laws

Loved this story. Wish there was more! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wet Wet

man this is so wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
damn..wow

you have to bring this full circle bringing the whole family home and everyone getting pregnant yeah

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 12 years ago

I agree with anonymous - bring everyone together and get the women knocked-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Deranged niggers perverted fantasy.

Those black tow animals think they can write. Bah !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's "won't" NOT "want" gawd-dammit!

Of all your annoying errors, that's the most constant and avoidable one.

Also, you need to keep present or past tense the same in at least each sentence - paragraph really. Same goes for the singular / plural confusions. The sillyness ruins what could be some entertaining reads. You spoil your own moods. Such a waste. Bah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What the hell do you expect from uneducated black tow animal?

That he can write?? Bah!! Those niggers can't even wipe their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shut the fuck up

Look you fucking jack asses this was a good story you guys need to keep your mouth shut and how's that for grammar I spelt everything right. Black people can spell obviously because I spelt everthing right.How you like them apples I'm sure they taste sour. By the way if you call a black person a negro in a rude way don't be surprised when the slap the shit out of you. Fuck you, you punk ass bitch. I speak on the behalf of blacks around the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I couldn't stop reading it!!!

Great story. Country folks, incest... who teaches the generations? Really, when folks live out in the country and the closest neighbor is miles away, everyone learns from their parents, grandparents, siblings etc. Keep writing, loved the story, would like chapters on when the daughter returns home and with whom? Pregnancy or just fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
continue

plz continue this story, maybe a threesome with phil, paul and Jill and then amy and also a big orgy when Scott comes home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More, please

Your descriptions of the ranch ring true, which makes the story more realistic. I would like to hear about Phil's big cock entering Jill's pussy repeatedly until she gets bred. Scott probably wouldn't mind. And Ann would love watching her husbands cock do its business in Jill, maybe eat out a creampie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

Very hot. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but it should've continued till at least past where the relatives visited if not when Scott got home.

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

Group sex should be on the tag. It's at the very least, interesting. I'm not usually into group sex, but can accept that, the weird grooming angle make me feel a little uneasy though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! It should've continued past the relatives visiting and particularly when Scott returned and a everyone had a steady diet of fuckfest every day and night! I'm sure the relatives would visit more frequently with Jill's regular participation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

U need part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous