All Comments on 'Country Life'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Crafted Erotic Story!!

Ignore the up-tight comments of the earlier review. Well developed realistic story. Been there, done that, & we were enriched, not injured. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story, well written

Well written. Maybe a little predictable, but still very sexy and able to hold reader's interest. Like your writing.Please keep up the good work!!!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Well done - even if a Fantasy

Fantasy only because not enough people have a Farm. We lived the story around a massage table, 6 close dinner friends with a green velour blanket (to provide the 'back yard grass' as a 'fuck' mat. Use your imagination! The host offered the massage as a hook to build interest, a towel provides the modesty comfort zone making the offered 'door prize' a functional option for either male or female winner. The soft velour blanket spread as the center piece in the den after the third dinner was easy to find willing partners ... Considering you know 3, friendly and very close, teasing couples ... who willingly visualize well place hints. Who needs a farm? But the story theme was ideal, and stands the test of time. Well done Thornapple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Surprise ending

I was really looking forward to the 3 wives being strung up side by side with the husbands having their way with all of them simultaneously. You did such a good job with those one on one scenes.

Also I was waiting for the women to hook up with each other and together as a group at the farm as well.

Perhaps a short sequel. I'd love that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One Star. About eight pages too long for what you got.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Two stars

Mine pages too long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous