Country Life

Story Info
Gramps old good for nothing house proves very valuable.
40.7k words
4.2
81k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Six seemed to be a good number for them. They all had other friends but those six were close as brothers and sisters. Well maybe closer because they seldom missed a chance to tease and flirt, though in innocent ways only. A word here or there, a sexy compliment or a chance to embarrass one of the others, man or woman. Cam and Lori worked at the same place but in different departments. Though small that still provided them with that extra connection. They new some of the same people and they were both aware of the company politics and agendas.

They had all gathered at Sara and Cam's house Sunday afternoon and Sara had fixed them a meal fit for a king and the occasion was Jim's birthday. She even thought so much of him she baked him one of the most decadent chocolate cakes any of them had ever tasted. Jim wasn't allowed to help pick up after dinner but at the end he followed Sara to the kitchen and as soon as her hands were empty he pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her. "Sweet good looking Sara I only have one more thing to say about my birthday dinner that you created and that's..." and he kissed her. He wasn't collecting a light peck on the lips birthday kiss. Oh no, he held her firmly and tried to rape her lips with his tongue. Poor Sara was like a plastic doll for several seconds and she didn't even know what to do with her hands. This was so far beyond anything that they had shared that she was confused. But that changed when she melted and her arms went around him and he tasted her tongue. His hand went to the back of her head then and held her against him for a few more seconds before breaking that lovers kiss and he looked into her eyes.

Sara's breathing had quickened and she was still confused but she was also about as flushed as she had ever been. Her lips moved as she tried to talk but it took her another second before she managed, "Jim, what was that all about? I mean it was impressive to say the least but..."

The other four were staring at the two of them but they also had little smiles on their faces including her husband Cam.

"That my love is to show you my appreciation for a wonderful meal, prepared and served by you're loving hands. It's also my birthday kiss and I have to say, a wonderful birthday present for me."

Sara was still trying to take in what had just happened but she was now smiling and told him, "Maybe I should come up with another special dinner for you."

Her face was still washed in a cute shade of pink as he put his lips to her ears and kissed her there before whispering, "Plus I got to make your face flush."

"Don't look now lover but your cute cheeks have a little color too."

"And that's because of what you just did to me." They separated and Sara swallowed as she looked at him for another second before fanning herself and saying for the other's benefit, "Well I guess that has to rate at the top for birthday kisses." There were no references to that kiss but as they continued their celebration Sara would glance at Jim every so often and he caught her at it once and smiled at her. All she could do was smile back and remember feeling his lips on hers for the first time. They all had to be up early so their little party broke up by seven but not before Jim collected one more light kiss from Sara and that prompted Greg to demand a kiss as well. It was much more than an innocent kiss but came up well short of Jim's display of affection.

As they closed the door Cam put his arms around her and said, "Well if you didn't just have a special day."

"What came over Jim?"

"I'd say you did. But then I have to also say something came over you too."

He was smiling so she kissed him and told him, "Jim came over me. That guy can really kiss when he puts his mind to it."

"And his lips and tongue." Without thinking she put a finger to her lips and he said, "Also, judging from Jim's expression, you certainly impressed him too."

"Yes...I...I'm sorry honey it just...just happened I guess."

"I wouldn't have missed that for anything. It was like it all went into slow motion. You were so rigid and startled for several seconds."

"You can't imagine how shocked I was. But then his tongue...I'm sorry honey you don't want to hear that."

"I'm fine. I know you two kissed like few I've ever seen before. You were saying?"

"When I felt his tongue I just opened up without thinking and a second later I...well I really kissed him back."

"I know you did. I'll be curious to hear what he has to say when I see him."

They were still in the foyer talking as Jim and Abby headed home. "Jim what came over you back there?"

"I'll tell you how it went. I wanted to give her a kiss and thank her for dinner. But then I got this evil idea to see if I could make her blush so I changed my mind and turned that innocent peck into a real kiss. I guess I got a little carried away from that point though."

"I'll say you did but I'm not sure who was more flushed by that."

"I certainly experienced a whole lot more than I ever expected. Damn she can kiss."

"Oh is that right, care to explain that to your wife. I say that just to remind you we are married." She was smiling but she wanted to hear every detail.

"I don't know what else to say. Once the shock was past she put her arms around me and I started seeing lights and feeling sparks."

"I think you got every bit as much as you gave that's for sure but I hope you don't plan on making a habit of doing that."

"Of course not."

"It was kind of funny because Lori was blushing just from watching you two."

"You gotta be kidding me."

"Nope. She is so sweet and I love her but she is so naïve. If she ever saw a dirty movie she'd probably faint."

"So you're saying I should never do that to her."

"Oh my God no. I don't think Greg would care but I'm afraid she would freak out."

"I'll still find something I can do that won't be too shocking to her."

"You are so bad."

"No, I'm so good, remember how I got to Sara?"

"Don't get a big head over it lover, I'm sure Cam and Greg can hold their own too."

Jim caught up with Cam a few days later and told him, "I hope you're okay with me kissing Sara."

"I'm not sure. The way she went on about that kiss I was starting to feel inadequate."

"Yeah right. She about blew my socks off but I did get her to blush."

"All the way down to her boobs but you had some pretty pink cheeks yourself.

"Oh yeah and probably both sets of cheeks." Cam laughed and Jim added, "Well if you ever want to even the books and plant one on Abby I'm good with that. I have something planned for Lori too."

"Oh shit. I hope I'm around to witness that one."

"All six of us have to be there because that will add to the moment I'm sure."

*

Chapter Two

The next couple of weeks passed and other than going out to eat a couple of times the six of them were content to watch the spring rains and stay home. Then the three guys got together at the Rusty Bucket for a drink and Greg told Cam, "Sorry to hear about your gramps."

"Thanks. He's been miserable in the nursing home. Never without pain and no hope of ever getting better. The last time I was in to see him he said that all he wanted was to die and get it over with. He was a tough old guy but old age finally beat him down and got the better of him I guess. In a way I'm happy for him now. He finally got his wish."

Jim raised his glass and said, "To your gramps, long may he farm and chase women in heaven."

After Cam tasted his beer he smiled and said, "I'm sure farming would be the last thing he'd want to do, but he never stopped appreciating a good looking woman young or old."

"Now that's the way to be. Screw work and dream of women. So what happens to the old farm now?"

"I already know that Sara and I will get what's left of the farm so it's just a matter of getting all of that settled. He had a self probated will but it will still take a little time to get that settled."

"Nobody to contest it?"

"No. Dad filed a waiver a couple of years ago and that just leaves my sister and me and she gets the cash and the contents of the house. I get what's left of the house and the property but he sold most of the farmland several years ago. To tell the truth I haven't been in that old house for several years. He moved into an assisted living facility and from there to the nursing home where he died. I'm surprised the old place hasn't fallen down."

"Pretty rough shape?"

"Gramps told me a couple of years ago that it was full of termites so I have to think it's pretty far gone."

Greg asked, "So are we still getting together Saturday for the cookout or would you prefer to postpone that for now?"

"No I'm good with Saturday. I'll miss the old guy but Sara and I aren't sad or in mourning because he got what he wanted." They never had more than a beer or two so once they had emptied their bottles the three of them went home to their wives.

The weather was overcast and a little threatening Saturday, but they took their chances and had their cookout at Greg and Lori's. The rain held off until they had at least grilled the steaks but had to have dinner under the protection of the awning. Abby got up to refill their wine glasses and Cam quickly joined her saying, "Let me help you." She smiled and reached for the bottle but he took it and then turned her into his arms. "You and I were very left out at Jim's birthday dinner," and before she could comment he pulled her to him and kissed her expecting her to be shocked and resistant. Instead her arms went around him and kissed him with all the intensity and passion she could find on such short notice. Where Jim and Sara's kiss was very intense but brief Cam and Abby's kiss was equally as intense and much longer. They pulled back from each other and Cam tried to smile and make light of it but failed completely. He moved until his back was more to the others and told her, "Damn it love we better not ever do that again."

She couldn't help but smile as she innocently asked him, "Why not."

He glanced down his front and then put a finger to his lips and looked back to her eyes as he said, "Shhh, because I have to keep my back to them for a minute or two."

She raised her eyebrows and her already flushed face brightened even more.

"Now Cam you're making that up."

"Look for yourself."

"I will not."

"Then you'll have to take my word for it. Just don't leave me here like this okay?"

"Cam I didn't..." and then she couldn't help herself. She looked down and saw that telltale tenting of his shorts. She quickly looked back up and managed another smile as she said, "Oh my God honey, you didn't get that from that kiss."

"I not only can, I did." Now she was a little embarrassed on top of everything else. "Just let me stand behind you and take your time pouring the wine."

The others were watching of course and wondered what they were talking about as Abby tried to act natural as she poured the wine and handed two glasses to Cam. He did his best to follow her back to the others sitting in the deck chairs and then quickly sat down. Sara looked at him with almost a sneer and said, "Bit off more than you could chew didn't you lover."

He took a deep breath and whispered, "Yeah you could say that."

"Very interesting how you got hard just from her kiss."

"Oh shit you saw that?"

"I was looking for it. I could tell by your body language that she was getting to you."

"I told her we needed to balance things but I'll think twice before I ever do that again."

"I think that would be a very good idea." The sextet settled down after that last display of affection but Jim hadn't forgotten or given up on his plan for Lori. She was probably thinking she was going to escape the randy actions of Jim and Cam but Jim proved her wrong. The next time she was up he moved up behind her and put his arms around her with one arm around her midsection and the other across her just above her breasts.

"Lori honey I feel very badly that I haven't had the honor of one of your kisses."

She was still relaxed and tipped her head back to look up at him or at least try to. "That's okay, we don't need to kiss."

He gently put his lips on her ear and teased her with the tip of his tongue and then kissed the side of her neck as he asked, "You don't want a kiss from me," and he laid a trail of little kisses down her neck and then went to the other side still holding her close to him. Her hands were on his arm and her head was leaning against his chest as he continued to taste her and said, "You are so sexy and so quiet. You make me think of a time bomb. Just looking innocent with just a hint of your presence but I can tell there's a part of you that we've never seen." His hands were carefully and gently caressing her belly and shoulder as his lips continued to bathe her in light kisses.

"Oh God Jim you're making my heart want to jump out of my chest."

He moved his hands just a little closer to her breasts and lied as he said, "Yes, I can feel it dancing. I'll keep my hand there and hold it in and keep you safe." He gently bit her neck and she actually moaned softly as the other four sat there and watched the two of them act as though they were alone.

Her voice was so soft he could hardly hear her as she breathed, "You better stop Jim," but she didn't move.

"I'm going to turn you around so I can see your eyes. If you truly don't want me to kiss you I won't but I want to very much." His tease, his determination to make her blush was long forgotten now. He wanted to see her flushed with excitement and desire if he could make that happen. He wanted her to feel what he was feeling. She turned and their eyes locked on each other as he pulled her to him. Then she felt his erection pushing back against her.

Her eyes went wide and she made a feeble gesture to push away from him as she tried to talk, to tell him she needed to escape. Instead her eyes went down to his problem before quickly looking back up at him. "Jim please stop. Please just stand here with me until we settle down." He did as she demanded but there was no more than a foot between them even then.

He smiled at her and said, "I wanted to make you blush but look at me. You've turned me into a mess. I can't think straight or even breath normally."

She took a deep breath and did her best to put a smile on her face even as her heart continued to race. "You're plan worked very well. I am flushed and blushing or whatever. You did make my heart race but...her smile got bigger then as she added, "But it looks like your plan backfired just a little bit."

"It did and now what do I do?"

"Take a deep breath and think about Abby." That must have been the magic word because they shared the lightest of kisses and then he walked her back to her chair before he sat down. Only Greg had been left out of their new games now and that little detail hadn't been lost on Abby or Sara. His day was coming after the two women had a chance to discuss it.

*

Chapter Three

Because of schedule conflicts it was almost a week before the guys could get together for a drink. "Jim, it's Cam. I just got a call from Greg and we're going to stop at Penrod's for a quick cold one, got time to join us?"

"I could spare an hour I'm sure. I'll call Abby and let her know I'll be a few late and meet you two there." Cam dropped his phone into his shirt pocket and was the first one to reach Penrod's. They didn't go there often enough to have their usual place to sit so he grabbed the first booth he saw and ordered two Michelob's and a Bud. Greg joined Cam a few minutes later and Jim came in behind him. Once they were settled and had made the usual comments about our day Jim asked Cam, "How did the thing with your gramps estate go?"

"I met with our attorney late this morning and as I said, I get the farm and the old house and Diane my sister got the contents and the money. I would rather have had the money the way the real estate market is right now."

"Yeah it's pretty rough, but you do have a second house now."

"Oh yeah but remember it's full of termites and not worth saving. Gramps knew it was shot but he also knew it would outlive him and it did. Diane said she would leave what she didn't want in case I was interested in any of that stuff. I told her I'd probably just have the place pushed into a hole and covered up. That is when I have the spare money to do that. For now, since it isn't hurting anything it can just sit there."

"How much land is there?"

"Forty eight point six acres. About five acres of open land and the rest in woods. He sold off most of the open farm years ago and used the woods to keep him in wood for heating. Why I don't know because it wasn't like he couldn't afford gas for the furnace. Just one of his things I guess."

Greg asked him, "Have you been out there recently?"

"No. I'll get the key tomorrow and Sara and I will check it out Saturday."

How is sexy Sara by the way?"

Just fine and still sexy. But then I could say the same for Lori and Abby.

"We're three lucky boys no doubt about it. So you're just going to hang on to the old farm then I take it."

"At least until the market recovers a little. The taxes aren't bad because the house is worth so little now."

"But you have a lot of frontage."

"About a thousand feet or so but it's on a dirt road and that helps a lot."

"Well I'm sorry about your gramps but you're one lucky buck getting what's left of the farm."

"I will be someday anyway."

Greg asked, So how did Sara take you making over Abby?"

Cam smiled and said, "She was okay with it," and then looking at Jim asked, "Did Abby say anything later?"

"Yeah she said you were really getting to her."

"She was me too."

"I know, she told me you grew a post between your legs. Her words not mine by the way."

"Shit, did she really tell you?"

"Oh yeah."

"Sorry about that but I had no control over that."

"I'm cool with it." Then looking at Greg asked him, "What about Lori. I really gave her a hard time and I can only hope she isn't mad at me."

"Well rest easy because she isn't mad at you. In fact thanks to you she and I had one hell of a time in bed when we got home."

"Glad I could help. I might as well confess, she gave me a woodie too."

"She told me. I won't go into our pillow talk, but thanks to you we did talk a lot...well I mean eventually."

"So when are you going to try your hand with one of the women?"

"I'm doing okay for now but stay tuned."

Then Cam, looking at the other two said, "So it's safe to assume there are no hard feelings about any of this."

Both of the other guys just shook their heads no and emptied their bottles and Jim said, "Hell we're just teasing them and ourselves so what's the big deal. That seemed to settle the issue for the time being and they all headed home.

When Cam went in the house from the garage, Lori was standing near the sink talking to Sara. Looking at Lori he said, "Well hi beautiful."

"Hi handsome, enjoy your cold one with the guys?"

"Yes I did as a matter of fact."

"I just stopped by to borrow Sara's cake platter."

"Want to borrow Cam," Sara offered with a smile.

"No because if I do I'll bring the platter back and keep him for myself."

"You'd bring him back after about a week."

"Hey," Cam said, "I just may go with Lori anyway if you're going to talk bad about me."

"Oh don't worry honey I'm going to keep you...I guess," and the two women laughed. Lori kissed his cheek and told him, "You're a keeper honey."

"I'm glad you think so," and with that Lori left.

It was after lunch Saturday before Cam and Sara went out to the farm. As they pulled into the driveway she said, "It's a shame that the old house is beyond repair. It looks so stately and home like."