Country Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Peter is invited to the pub.
2.8k words
4.57
10k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

Country Life Ch. 03

Over the following months, there was no indication that anything unusual had happened when Peter had seen Sophie with her mother. Several times that winter Sophie visited, often with friends and on one occasion a young man, all about the same age.

Some were college friends, some from Cheltenham days, and even a cousin, Fiona, from Scotland. There was a girl from Australia and another from Singapore. This was a very social group who regularly spent time together at each others' homes.

But the ongoing action between the two major players had not disappeared completely: there were stirrings of a plan.

Sophie looked around the tack room.

"Now what will Pete do, and when?" she thought.

"I know, I could keep him busy with the horses then bring his lunch over from the kitchen. The other girls can keep him 'entertained' for a while."

While a plan was being hatched, Peter Banks, the unsuspecting subject, was preparing horses for the young ladies.

Sophie knew that a gram of chloral hydrate was enough to put a horse to sleep. So she thought about an eighth of that for a healthy man plus half a blue lozenge to improve 'performance' would do the trick for Peter.

It was a Friday afternoon and the four women were enjoying a weekend at The Manor. Peter had arrived mid-morning to do some gardening and help in the stables if needed. He was several miles from home and intended to overnight in the shed. Uncle Sam had died the previous winter and Peter had taken sole occupancy of the room at the end of the stable.

The four women planned to ride that morning. Eunice (YuXin), was a slight Singapore girl with a slim figure and long dark hair. She was a quiet woman who had been befriended by Sophie at Cheltenham and was to ride a pony from next door.

Bunny (Arabella) the Australian was riding an appaloosa. Bunny was an athletic woman with long blond hair. Peter figured she was about 5' 8" and toned though not muscular. She played soccer for her university in Melbourne and was on a scholarship to Lady Margaret Hall where she met Sophie. She was an experienced rider and was on a horse also borrowed from the family next door.

The red-headed Scottish cousin Fiona was beautiful. Fiona was about the same height as Sophie, about 5' 5", with a curvy figure, green eyes and her bright red hair in a page-boy cut. She was on the mare that Sophie usually rode when with Lady M.

Sophie was on her mother's hunter.

The four women walked their horses around the paddock for a while before heading down the lane and presumably into the woods about half a mile away.

They were gone for quite a long time and it was past lunch when they reappeared.

"Hey, Petey, we're going to the pub for lunch. Wanna come?" shouted Fiona.

A change of plans for Peter.

"It's on the house!"

"What about Mrs. B.'s sandwiches?"

I had already eaten mine thought Peter, but a beer sounded good.

"We'll have them later... or tomorrow," Bunny shouted.

They all piled into Eunice's car and five minutes later they were at the pub.

"Bunny and I will get the beer and the Ploughman's," Sophie said as they tumbled out.

There was a garden at the back and they found a bench in the shade. They -- and Peter -- had been in the sun enough that morning.

The three women chatted very easily. Eunice was quiet but Fiona was a live wire; it turned out that she was an undergrad at St. Andrews, reading biochemistry and biophysics, so she and Peter had lots to talk about.

"I wonder why Sophie had never mentioned this to me?" thought Peter.

Bunny smiled at Peter and went off with Sophie. Fiona kept chatting with Peter, easily discussing their shared interests.

Sophie had taken care to sprinkle most of the powdered mixture into the pint of ale: it dissolved easily in the head of foam. Bunny smiled.

Sophie and Bunny turned from the path to the grass, Sophie with the drinks and Bunny the food.

Eunice tried a half of shandy and wrinkled her nose at the smell and taste. Bunny had a shandy pint while Sophie and Fiona sipped on a half of ale. Peter's pint was half gone in no time. Three pub lunches between the five were plenty, especially as Peter had already eaten. Three of them had refills; Bunny sipped her pint and Eunice nursed her shandy, drinking water as well.

It was past 3 o'clock when they returned to The Manor.

Sophie was quietly watching Peter while chatting to everybody: there was no shortage of talk on the way back. Peter was fairly quiet.

"You OK, Petey?" said Fiona.

"Yeah, just a bit tired" he replied. "Perhaps I drank a bit fast."

"I may just nap for a few minutes. I'll see you ladies later, OK?"

"Sure Peter. Thanks for the company -- and your jokes" replied Bunny and Sophie.

"I've got to see this den," said Fiona, which Peter had taken over after Sam died. He had tidied the back room and he collapsed on the camp bed, out like a light.

Fiona sat in a chair at the foot of the bed and waited. After about 10 minutes she phoned.

"He's fast asleep" she whispered.

The other three crept into the little room.

"Let's give him another five minutes," Sophie said as she emptied the contents of her backpack on to the small rug.

"I hope I didn't give him too much!" she mused.

"Shall we take his clothes off?" asked Bunny. "He looks like he has a nice body."

"Oh yes", replied Sophie. "Fiona and I have seen it before when he strips to the waist in the stables. And I told you about the time we played."

"How do we get to 'practice college biology' if he has his clothes on?" Bunny whispered. "We need to see everything!"

Peter was rolled on to his back. The women pulled a blanket over his lower half, then, under the blanket, removed his shorts and underpants. Bunny carefully exposed two of the ropes, attached to each of the legs of the bed but hidden, and wrapped them around his ankles, tying them carefully: not overly tight but firmly knotted.

"A clove hitch and a half-hitch, straight from my Girl Guide manual" whispered the Australian.

Sophie undid the shirt buttons and slowly pulled the shirt over Peter's head. He stirred but allowed the manipulations.

Two hidden ropes were pulled over the pillow and wrapped around Peter's wrists, again tied snugly.

Job done, his body was covered with a blanket and Fiona stood. "I'm getting worried," she said. "How much of that stuff did you give him?"

"Relax: he'll come around soon. I gave him about an eighth of what the vet quoted for a horse on a weight for weight basis" Sophie replied. They pulled a blanket over Peter and waited.

Soon after, he stirred, waking Fiona and the notice of the other three outside. Bunny and Fiona sat on each side of the bed, Sophie knelt at the bottom of the bed between Peter's legs and Eunice sat quietly by the door.

Peter tried to roll over and could not: he was suddenly awake.

"What the heck is going on? What are you doing?" he mumbled.

"Now Petey, take it easy! We aren't going to hurt you or do anything nasty: in fact, you will probably like it -- a lot."

"We decided we needed some practical experience after the school and Oxford biology theory. And I knew, from experience, that you would make a very satisfactory manikin for us," Sophie said.

"I've told my friends you are nicely endowed and quite responsive."

"And if you put up a fuss, we can always use this," said Fiona, showing Peter the black foam ball-gag.

"No thanks," said Peter. "OK, I'll be your guinea-pig, not that I have much choice."

And so the late afternoon began.

Bunny and Fiona stripped down to bra and panties, lifted the blanket, and lay on either side of Peter. They alternated kissing him gently on the lips and playing with his nipples. Peter was hard in about 30 seconds.

Fiona kissed him on the neck and licked his jawline. Both women then stroked his upper body and each threw a leg over his, quietly dry-humping him.

"Hmmm. You were right Soph, he does taste good. You should try him Bunny."

"Oh yes!" Bunny enthused. "Why aren't the guys back home like this?"

"Mind you, they probably drink much more beer ...."

Sophie noticed the blanket rise slightly when the girls started to fondle Peter. She lifted the bottom of the blanket.

At this point, Peter was in totally uncharted territory. Although he tried to put on a brave face he was out of his depth. A virgin with virtually no experience other than heavy petting at, and after, school dances. He had mainly avoided the women at Bristol U, preferring to concentrate on rugby and classwork. Truthfully, he was a little bit scared of the other gender, knowing he could fall easily into diverting his activities towards them. He no longer talked much to his sister Sandra who was in nursing school and was already engaged.

"Ladies, we have a problem!"

"He is already leaking, and I am not going to play with all that hair down there!"

"Easily dealt with!" piped up Fiona. "We trim the bush, and plug the leak -- at least we limit the flow."

"Don't you remember that article we read in the sex mag" she grinned.

So saying, Fiona cut a piece of cotton string a couple of feet long and proceeded to wind it around Peter's cock above and below his balls. While she was winding, Bunny was snipping Peter's pubic hair down to a stubble with a pair of scissors.

"Shall we shave him?" Sophie giggled.

"No!" said Bunny "That would be embarrassing in the rugby shower. Nobody will notice this trim, and we won't get hair in our teeth!"

The three women laughed. Eunice smiled, away from the action.

Bunny leaned over Peter and started to kiss him, her tongue darted into Peter's mouth and fenced with his. She rubbed her sports bra-covered breasts against Peter's ribcage and let her left hand wander over his abdomen and chest.

On the left side, Fiona was sucking on Pete's nipple and nibbling, kissing his neck and blowing in his left ear. "I don't know what that is supposed to do," thought Peter "but my nipples are getting very sensitive."

Finally, Sophie reached out and touched Peter's penis, gently holding it flat in her hand.

Immediately Peter reacted and became firm, then erect. Sophie watched almost in amazement.

"It actually works, just like the articles said" she exclaimed.

"What did you expect, you ninny," said Fiona "och, get used to it girl!"

Sophie bowed her head and gave the cock a gentle kiss, then she sat back and watched as a droplet of precum oozed out.

"I thought we had fixed the leak" she murmured.

"You must be joking," said Bunny. "Not after the treatment he is getting"

"Well, here goes," said Sophie, and she took the mushroom head fully inside her mouth. "Mmmmh, it tastes different: so good" she exclaimed, as she began to bob her head up and down.

Peter began to raise his hips in reaction and to twist his torso. He closed his eyes and he began to breathe deeply.

"Hey, save some for us," said Bunny, "my turn next."

So Sophie sat back on her heels and Bunny knelt in her place, waiting for Peter's cock to stop throbbing. Then she lifted the cock and sucked it to rigidity. She cut a piece of string off the reel and measured the organ against a wooden ruler.

"Hmmm, just over seven inches long from the base, and four inches around the base. That's some kind of artillery you've got there, Petey" she said.

"I think we are all looking forward to getting to know that more intimately" she smiled, and she licked the lollipop underneath from the ballsack to the head.

Peter could hardly contain himself: he wanted to come but was so contained. His hips were moving and the muscles in his groin were working overtime, but without success.

"OK Fiona, you can do the honors the first time," said Sophie, but Bunny and I want to taste him too, and we have to feed Eunice".

Bunny moved to one side and Fiona took her place. She took the ends of the string and pulled to release the bow. The penis was erect and throbbing. Fiona opened her mouth wide and took the cock in her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down a few times and reached down to cup his balls.

"His balls are retracting: I think he is ready to come," said Fiona after releasing Peter's cock. She began to masturbate him.

"Yes, here it comes" breathed Peter.

The three women sat back and watched the eruption: three spurts over Peter's chest, and a dribble down his cock.

Fiona took the cock back into her mouth again and cleaned the stem, eagerly licking up the white goo.

Bunny and Sophie both ran their fingers around the pool on Peter's chest, sticking their fingers in their mouths.

Sophie scooped a gob on to her fingers and walked to where Eunice sat, eyes closed, with her fingers rubbing down inside her knickers.

"Here Eunice, taste this," said Sophie.

Eunice moved her head back, then gingerly poked her tongue out. Sophie touched the tip of her tongue with her wet fingers. There was an inquisitive look on the Asian girl's face for a moment, then she reached out, held Sophie's hand, and licked the fingers clean.

The three girls spent the next few minutes cleaning Peter. Then they released his hands and feet from the ties.

"Petey," Sophie said "please don't be too mad at us. It is all my fault, but we talked about this at school and college, and none of us wanted to try it with men we didn't know well. I knew, from our time in the stables last year, that you would be able, and probably willing."

"I should have just asked you but I was afraid you would say no to four of us. And we all think you have been a real sport about this."

Peter was exhausted, in part from the chemical and part from the excitement of the activity.

"That's OK, ladies," he said, "I enjoyed it -- a lot -- and I am interested in any future 'engagements' you may plan. But remember I don't need this just before rugby, whatever you read about the benefits."

The girls laughed and put on their clothes, leaving Peter to sleep.

Peter was in a deep sleep.

Around midnight the door to the shed opened in the dark and a shadow moved quietly to the bed, dropping a nightgown, shrugging off a nightdress, and sliding in.

A hand moved over Peter's ribs and lightly rubbed his nipple; lips kissed his neck, his nipple, and finally his mouth. Their tongues met and wound around each other.

Peter was awake but groggy.

The woman slid out of bed and pulled the bedding down. She licked Peter's cock and handled his balls, taking them in her mouth, one at a time. Peter was now wide awake and stiff.

"Who are you?" he asked.

She put a finger over his lips: no talking!

Fellatio continued -- she was enjoying the experience learned that afternoon. Peter was happily rising to the occasion. She took his cock from her mouth and slowly slid both hands up and down, licking the head.

Peter could smell a light floral, lemony perfume. Very attractive. Who was this? He reached down to feel her hair: Bunny had long blond hair, longer than Sophie. Fiona had a page-boy cut. This woman was wearing a nightcap. Darn!

Somehow it didn't seem like Sophie, and it was unlikely to be Yuchin.

He was getting close. Really, really close, as her mouth was full of cock and she was learning to deep-throat.

"If you're not careful I'm going to come in your mouth," he said as he raised his hips and tried to withdraw, but she pulled his hips forward just as he came, the hot juices filling her mouth.

She swallowed most but kept a little in her mouth, sliding back into the bed alongside Peter and giving him a taste of his own with a kiss. They lay together in each other's arms for a while, until Pete's breathing returned to a gentle rhythm.

She slid out of bed, put on her nightclothes, and disappeared into the dusk.


cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers