Country Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Surprise!
2.4k words
4.62
9k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

Surprise!

The winter passed quickly. The women from Oxford visited from time to time, in various groups, as their studies allowed. Sometimes they rode and sometimes they just walked in the garden. They laughed a lot and and occasionally looked towards Peter as he worked.

Most Saturdays Peter played rugby, and kept away from The Manor on Fridays. He would often arrive late on Saturday and stay over that night. The ladies left for Oxford after Sunday lunch. There were more pub lunches.

After riding one morning Sophie came up behind Peter in the stables and wrapped her arms around him. She looked wonderful: white blouse, riding moleskins, light coral lipstick - Peter's favourite - and her platinum hair in a pony-tail.

They kissed, softly at first and then with more emotion. While Peter was standing Sophie straddled his left leg with both hers. He reached up, a hand on her left breast. Sophie leaned in towards him. They stood together, absorbing the moment. "Is this real?" Peter wondered to himself, "because if it is, I'm not sure how to handle it."

He had no need to worry.

Sophie broke the kiss, wrapped her arms around Peter's neck, and leaned in to him forehead to forehead.

"You know I like you a lot, Petey" she began "but I'm afraid there's no future for us: we are going to have to back off now. Daddy has told me I have to take a year's leave of absence from college to do the 'coming-out' thing."

"I thought that was all in the past, but it's not. Daddy's not as wealthy as we all thought and it's up to me to make sure we keep The Manor by marrying well. Ugh! Apparently there are any number of potential suitors, mainly military of course, and I have to do the rounds to make a choice."

"Of course he will have to O.K. my choice but I know what I want. And I will not be led to slaughter like mother was 20 years ago. I can tell you who will be wearing the trousers, and the man I end up with will not have any boyfriends!"

Peter believed her.

Sophie looked flushed as she spoke with vigor, and Peter could see the determination in her look.

"But we have had a good time together, eh Petey?"

"And I will really miss you -- and your great bod -- and dick" she grinned. I was beginning to feel sad but relieved. Sophie was my only girlfriend up to then and I would really miss her. But I knew that as long as my studies were no finished, I was not ready to settle down.

"Perhaps one more date? When is your next game?"

"Well, we play on Wednesday against another local Bristol side, but there's no Saturday match: Swansea cancelled."

"Good" said Sophie, "come up in my room at 9 Friday evening: I'll have a surprise for you."

The week flew by. I had a lot of work that week: lectures, labs and a visiting lecturer. Finals loomed in six weeks and I needed to start studying seriously soon.

But there was always a bit of spare time to read porn on the web and look at sexy pictures and videos.

Friday arrived. I came back early, showered and changed, and put some clean working clothes in my duffel bag ready for Saturday. I would sleep in the den tonight.

I arrived at 8.30 and tidied up the den. At 8.45 I climbed the back stairs and quietly made my way to Sophie's room, next to Lady M's. I tapped on the door and Sophie let me in.

"Now Peter" (not Petey: this is serious!). "Will you do everything I ask, without question? I promise you it won't hurt you and you will enjoy it."

"Very mysterious" I replied, "but OK, I agree."

"So, take your clothes off, as I am going to do" and we both stripped off down to our underpants. My god, she looked delicious. What on earth had she dreamed up?

"Get up on the bed Petey, and lie down on your back," which I did.

Sophie knelt across my chest and reached under the pillow. She took out the soft cotton rope we had used before and tied my arms apart towards the corners of the bed. Then she lifted my knees together and wrapped a strip of towelling around them, securing them with a Velcro tie. The same with my ankles. I was truly immobilized.

From the top drawer of her chest she pulled out a black foam ball-gag.

"You won't need that Soph" I said.

"Be quiet. I don't want you to be able to say a word."

Was she afraid I would wake her mother, next door?

Still, in went the ball-gag which was held in place firmly. I could breathe through it but not speak.

Out came a package of three condoms. What on earth did she have in mind? Obviously they were for me though we had never gone 'all-the-way' before now. Was she going to fellate me? Jack me off? I felt myself getting aroused.

Sophie grasped my cock, stroking it and taking the head in her mouth.

I was a steel rod in seconds.

She took a strip of silk tape and wound it tightly between my cock and my balls, tying it with a bow.

"Just to make sure you last more than two minutes," she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Now wait, Peter" she said, as she jumped off the bed and into the bathroom she shared with her mother. She was gone for two or three minutes, then the bathroom door opened.

I could not believe my eyes.

In shuffled Lady M, on a leash and led by Sophie. Her eyes were covered with a fitted black mask, and she had a collar around her neck. Her hands were bound behind her with pink plastic cuffs.

She was wearing a red silk basque, red heels and a red ball gag. Her lips were a deep liquid red and her shiny auburn hair flowed down to her shoulder blades.

My eyes opened wide and Sophie put her finger to her lips, telling me - don't make a sound!

Lady M. was led slowly to the edge of the bed where she was made to sit. Sophie pulled the ball-gag away, kissed her mother on the lips, replaced the gag then slapped her face.

Her mother winced but sat upright. Sophie knelt in front of her mother and started to fondle her breasts which were full and exposed, and in superb shape for a 40-year old. For some time I had fantasized about those breasts.

Sophie reached down and put one hand on her mother's pussy, running one finger along the slit. Her mother whimpered and moved against Sophie's hand.

"You wet cunt!" said Sophie "you have had a hard-on all week since I told you we were going to play tonight."

So saying, Sophie twisted her mother's nipples viciously, and slapped her breasts several times.

"Well, you are going to have a surprise tonight, you slut. Just you wait."

I was as hard as I have ever been, seeing Lady M. being abused by her 'loving' daughter like this.

Sophie got off the bed and ripped open a condom. She grasped my cock and gave it a few long strokes, grinning at me and licking her lips. She unrolled the latex down my cock, making sure it reached down to the stubble. Then she turned around and pulled her mother up on her knees using the leash.

Sophie stood behind her mother and made her shuffle forward, on either side of my bound legs, until she was over my cock.

"You can sit down, slut," said Sophie, and her mother sat back on her haunches, realizing at that point that there were legs under her. She tried to get up but Sophie pushed her back down.

"Yes, slut, this is all for you tonight" so saying, Sophie grasped my cock and stroked me, pulling my cock towards her mother's belly. Sophie unlocked the cuffs from behind her mother and refastened them in front.

"Shuffle forward, you cunt" said Sophie (where did she get these words I wondered, and what does her mother think?) "This man is going to do you properly tonight."

So saying she pulled Lady M. forward so that her slit was on top of my cock. Her manacled hands were on my abdomen.

Looking at me, Sophie told me to "rock forward," and I did. At this point my brain was in neutral and my thoughts were all in my cock.

"OK you stupid slut, get up a bit" and Lady M. leaned forward on her knees. Sophie grasped my cock and placed it against her mons and rubbed it over her slit. She was very wet. Lady M. sat upright and Sophie poked my cock into her mother's slit. Lady M. gradually lowered herself on to me.

How to describe that feeling?

It felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

Lady M. was extremely wet, though of course I had no comparison. She could easily have slid right down to my core but she gradually lowered herself, one inch at a time, moaning quietly.

When she was finally in full contact with me she stopped, and I could feel her thigh muscles relax against my thighs. She stayed like that, immobile, for about a minute (or maybe it was just 15 seconds). I could feel the muscles in her vagina tense and relax against my cock.

Then she gradually rose up an inch or so, and dropped down, this time grinding against my pubis. The pressure in my balls was building and I knew I could not last long before coming, if the silk strap allowed it. Could I feel the tip of my mushroom against her cervix? I was certainly very deep.

Sophie moved to the head of the bed behind me and undid my wrists, then she took my hands and placed them on her mother's waist. She also placed another pillow under my head and shoulders. Both Lady M. and I were comfortable.

Then the movement started in earnest. My partner raised herself up and down, at first only slightly and then with more vigour. I could feel the walls of her vagina tense and relax. Did this happen automatically or did women practice this? Scientific curiosity. I was moving my hips up and down to accentuate the movement of my cock but I was hampered by my tied legs: I had no purchase!

I was becoming more and more aroused. I looked at Sophie but she took no notice.

She moved behind her mother and started to rub, then twist her nipples. Then she slapped her mother's breasts at first with gentle taps and then with vicious slaps. Her mother arched her back and froze, clamping down on my cock. At the same time Sophie reached over and pulled the silk bow, releasing my cock to explode. I arched my hips almost simultaneously with Lady M. and almost threw her off me.

We both came at about the same time. The feeling was indescribable.

Lady M. collapsed against my chest, lying prone.

"Say 'Thank You', slut" said Sophie.

"Thank you, mistress" her mother replied, "thank you sir."

I stayed lying down, inside Lady M., until I could easily slide out. Sophie threw a blanket over us both and turned off all but one of the side lights.

I undid my gag: an awful thing but necessary I suppose. After ten minutes I slid off the bed. Sophie beckoned to me and we slipped into the bathroom. Her mother was breathing evenly, fast asleep.

Sophie sat me on a chair and removed the condom. Then she licked my cock before wiping me with a warm cloth. "I wanted to taste you again Petey -- you tasted so good before and I wanted to check it out. You taste really good: whoever gets you will be a lucky girl!"

"Did you have a good time tonight?" she asked.

"I don't know what to say" I replied "It was incredible though I don't really know how to describe it. I'm sure you want me to keep this to myself -- nobody would ever believe me, anyway. But you have strange family relationships and I really don't understand you or your mother."

"Yes, Peter, I was going to ask you to keep this episode to yourself, for all our sakes. Apart from the damage to me and my mother, the family needs to keep this quiet for obvious reasons."

"And I took a chance on you, knowing your character and my mother's needs."

"You see, Peter, apart from leading a very sheltered life here in the country, my mother has been without normal sexual relations for about twenty years. My father the 'great' Lord de Vere, prefers his own gender and lives with his friends in London. Mummy visits regularly for appearances sake but she confided in me when I was 15 or 16 about the situation".

"When I turned eighteen two years ago she first kissed me woman to woman and explained that she was a submissive. I agreed to act the 'dominant' part as you have seen. I am not truly a dom but I think I am more likely dom than sub, and certainly more dom than mother. I will know how to control my husband when the time comes. And part of this is your doing Peter: those times in the stables formed part of my personality."

"And now we should finish for tonight" said Sophie, with a grin. "I hope you will remember this as fondly as I will, and mother will too. And I hope you will continue helping out around here as you have done in the past. We rely on you so much... Good help is hard to find in the village!"

So saying, Sophie retrieved my clothes from next door. I dressed and slipped down the back stairs, through the kitchen and out to the den. I slept like a baby.

I spent a lot of time that night wondering about the whole situation. My home life and upbringing had not prepared me for anything like this. What to do? What should I do? Probably just let it all happen.

After a delicious breakfast with Mrs B. I was pruning trees when Sophie and her mother left for London. They both waved as they left -- just another Saturday morning!


cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers