Country Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Breakfast.
1.6k words
4.63
7.2k
3
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

I slept well that night. Perhaps a few dreams centred around the extraordinary events of the previous evening.

I set the alarm for 7.15 and used the shower off the stables.

At five to eight I tapped on the kitchen door: I could smell bacon cooking.

"Come in" came the laughing voice.

I crept up behind her at the stove and put my arms around her waist. She was wearing a dressing gown.

"Don't you know it's dangerous to molest a woman when she is working?"

I nuzzled her neck and she put down the spatula, pushing the frying pan away from the ring and turning off the gas. She turned and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hello my darling" she said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes" I replied, "and you?"

"Mmmm," she reached up and kissed me, pulling me in to her hips.

I was immediately hard as a rock, and I knew she could feel me.

"Now, you sit down and let me finish your egg. The sausages and bacon are ready and there is toast on the table. Would you like tomato? Eat up: you need your strength!"

Of course I followed instructions. There was also orange juice, grapefruit segments, toast and tea.

She sat across the table, arms crossed, in her pink velour high-neck outfit.

I cleared the table and prepared to wash up.

"Just leave those in the sink Peter" she said behind me. "We don't have that much time ... sir" and she emptied out the bag of kit on the kitchen table.

The change from 'Peter' to 'sir' was not lost on me: there was an expectation of activity.

I turned as Em opened her dressing gown to expose her nipples above a delicate pink half bra, sheer elasticised stockings and red Laboutins.

"You are a naughty girl, Em. What else have you been hiding from me that I should know about?" I demanded. "What other of my dreams have you been sharing?"

"Me, sir? Why nothing, sir" she smirked.

I thought quickly: I needed to take control. Now.

"So, drop the gown and come here, you slut," I demanded.

She came and presented herself. I held her waist and kissed her nipples, removing the half bra. The nipples reacted. She closed her eyes.

I took her hands, one at a time, and tied a shoelace around each wrist. Then I turned her back to me and tied each wrist to the opposing elbow.

She looked surprised.

"What are you going to do to me, sir?".

"You talk too much" I said, as I inserted the red ballgag.

I took a long piece of soft rope, doubled it and wound it from her back around her torso below the breasts, taking the free ends through the loop and back above the breasts, then back around the body and back through the loop. Then I parted the strands and ran them on either side of her long neck and used them to tie the lower and upper rope at the breastbone.

This tie caused pressure on three sides of her breasts. I ran the remaining strands under her breasts and around the ropes by her armpits. Her breasts now projected firmly, and her eyes widened.

Em had perfect breasts, for me, with pink nipples and the areoles on the upper side. Now her nipples were proud and the skin was tight. She looked down.

I held her with one arm while I reached for a Velcro strap for going around her thighs, then before she could react I used another for her ankles.

"Do you remember the second video you sent?" I asked as I lifted her up to the kitchen tabletop.

"Mmmmn" came the reply: some kind of mumble. The reply didn't matter. I had a plan. I rolled her on to her stomach.

Then I took a shorter piece of rope, found the midpoint and made a clovehitch knot to place around her pony tail. Then I pulled her neck back and pulled her ankles up so I could attach the rope from her hair to her ankles. Yes, a hog-tie! She moaned and squirmed, then rolled on to her side.

I lay alongside her, running my hands over her body. Along her thighs, up her waist, around her breasts, over her shoulders. I kissed her neck, her face, her eyes. I couldn't stop touching her. She was, well, just gorgeous!

We had a hat in the old dress-up box with a long ostrich feather. I had brought that with me with the express intention of teasing Em. I let the feather outline her breasts, her neck, back around her breasts and down her middle past her belly, to her sex. This bare area was fully exposed in her hogtie. I blew on her fanny, then stroked the outer lips with the feather: after about a minute I could see the little muscles quiver, and the slit become moist. I continued with the feather. Suddenly all her thigh muscles became rigid as she pushed her pelvis out towards me. Her eyes rolled upwards.

I kissed her nipples and played with them, swirling my tongue around the areoles and nibbling the nipples with my tongue and upper teeth After a few minutes they were hard and proud. I reached up to the stool and picked up the daisy flower petals, pressing on the outer edge of one to enlarge the centre hole until the it was wide enough to fit over a nipple. As I released my grip on the outside of the petal the centre gripped the nipple tightly and Em gasped, her eyes opening in shock. I treated the second nipple in the same way. She tried to shake them off but they were tight. I flicked the nipples with my index finger. She moaned.

So far I had given Em all the action and hopefully some pleasure.

Time for the dom: I needed the practice.

Still in the hogtie I rolled Em on to her belly on the table with a blanket under her and pulled her bent legs towards the edge of the table, her back arched and her ponytail still pulling her head back to her heels. I knelt behind her and felt between her lower lips: as I expected, she was still quite wet.

Without more ado I rubbed my cock a few times then rolled a condom on, letting it rest between her lips. I moved imperceptibly, a few centimetres. She started to rock. I kept a slow speed for maybe a minute then gradually inserted the head between her lips. Again, a little motion. Em was trying to get me inserted further by rocking more actively. She grunted.

Then in one lunge I inserted myself fully and stopped at the apex of the stroke. She went rigid and squealed. I withdrew almost fully then pistoned in and out with full strokes, reaching around to grasp her breasts and tweak the nipples. I was very close and I knew I was ready to come so I went full speed and used my right hand to feel for her clit. I was at boiling point and I squeezed and pinched her clit. Just as I came, Em exploded with me, arching her back it seemed almost to breaking point. I stayed in her until she relaxed - as much as she could.

While this was not the first time we had come together, it was the first time I had initiated the action. I still felt uncertain about the whole dom/ sub situation: was this what she and I really wanted? For a moment I felt guilty for taking advantage of a sensitive woman, but then, I argued, she did ask me to become involved. Too many thoughts and not enough clear answers.

I undid the clove hitch around her pony tail and I held her in my arms: this woman, just about old enough to be my mother was to all intents and purposes, my lover. I felt a deep sense of how much of life, and love, she had missed for two decades. What would happen when I left the area to continue my studies, I wondered?

These were most enjoyable interludes, but that was all they were - periods between long sessions of graduate work towards my doctorate in Cell Biology and Biochemistry. I had been carrying out research under the supervision of a new faculty member, Dr Alastair McKenzie. I was his first, and only graduate student to this point. He was 4 years my senior and we worked well together in his lab: more like two postgraduate students rather than supervisor/ student. After a shaky start my research was going well.

But back to the present: I remembered Em said we didn't have that much time. I released her other ties, her gag and kissed her, deeply.

"How are we doing for time, Em?" I asked.

"I am supposed to chair a meeting in town at 11, sir" she replied. It was 10 o'clock.

"I guess we had better tidy up then" I conceded. "Then I had better drop in to the lab."

"I can give you a ride if you like" she said, "I am going towards the Uni, to the Art Gallery."

And that was it for the time being. We hopped in her aging Land Rover and disappeared down the drive belching out blue smoke. Dad would cure that I thought, but better to keep the family away from us.

"We should talk sometime, Em" I mused, on our way across The Downs. "You know I should finish my Ph.D. next year, then I intend to head off somewhere for a postdoc, though heaven knows where."

"Yes, Peter my darling, I know your plans and I am going to miss you terribly. The last few months have been the happiest of my life" she smiled, and put a hand on my knee.

"Easy on there" I retorted "that will just get me worked up."

She smiled and patted my thigh. "We will just have to make use of all the time we have left ... Sir!"

cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers