Country Life Ch. 06

Story Info
More practice.
2.6k words
4.6
7.9k
7
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

I woke at 6.30, alone in my bed. It was Sunday morning. Was that a dream or did I have Lady M. in my bed last night?

My boxers were crusty with dried precum: yes, it happened. I slipped out to pee and decided to relieve the 'morning wood', in reality left over from last night. No marks for guessing who I thought of when I masturbated.

I showered and shaved then headed to the kitchen for bacon and eggs with Mrs B.

"Didn't know yer would be 'yer thus marnin' " said Mrs B.

"Yes, it was late when I finished last night" I replied in a non-committal fashion. I had to listen carefully to Mrs B.'s strong west-country accent.

"Thanks for the stew you left: it hit the right place. I'll only be here for a couple of hours this morning in case Lady M goes for a ride."

"Ar, oi 'spec so, 'er often goes out on a Sunday. Toime was they'd aall go to church ... ."

We chatted, exchanging pleasantries. She seemed unaware of the situation, though for how long, who knew? I finished my coffee, thanked her again, and went off the clean my teeth. Finally I tidied up the den. I found a duffle bag hidden in a cupboard. I shook it and it jingled.

At 9 o'clock the phone rang: Lady M. would be along in 15 minutes. I was ready, or at least I thought so.

"Good morning Peter" Lady M. smiled. So we were back to the normal, formal conversation: that was good.

"I have to tell you how much I enjoyed last night, and I hope you did too? Perhaps we can do it again?"

"Yes of course" I mumbled, "I enjoyed it too, naturally. And I would love to try again. Though I think I disappointed you somewhat in my role."

"Not at all: we are both learners and, if you are willing, perhaps we can learn together" she said with a smile and a glint in her eye.

"But first, my ride" she said as she pulled on her gloves and firmly seated her hard-hat. Lady M. stood up on the steps and swung her leg over the saddled hunter. I released the rein and she smiled again.

"Thank you again Peter. I 'll be back in about an hour."

So saying, Lady M. pulled to the left and walked the hunter out into the meadow.

I was relieved: I had no idea how to react this morning and she deftly put me at my ease. Another session, eh? I will be a bit better prepared for the next round.

Her ride was a full hour and a half, and Lady M. arrived back flushed and clearly agitated.

"Sorry Petey, no time for a chat, I'm now late for a function and I've got to rush. Can you handle Pegasus?"

"No problem" I replied. "just pass the reins and leave him with me."

So I cooled the hunter, washed and brushed him down, then fed him and led him into his stable. Then I tidied up and left for do some bookwork.

Tuesday morning at the U, I had just been to a lecture on medical genetics - fascinating integration of DNA sequencing with disease diagnoses. I headed for the coffee bar and checked my email - there was a note from "M de V." It didn't register, so I opened it: it was brief.

"In case you need some ideas" it said, and there were two URLs attached. "And are you free on Friday?"

"Yes" I replied, "same time, same place." Not a question!

The links were to separate sites and gave very specific ideas. I quickly closed my email file and went back to the lab to work. No chance to concentrate though: I was already planning for Friday.

Over the next few days I often looked at the videos: they gave me several ideas and clearly Lady M. had visions of repeating the scenes.

Thursday on the way home I visited the shop on the receipt and picked up a few small items, including a pair of spring-loaded nipple covers in the shape of flower heads. At the local hardware I bought some inch dowel a large screw hook, some cup hooks, and some chain. We had some light chain at The Manor, but it was old and dirty.

Friday afternoon I arrived early and started my preparations. A large hook in the ceiling of the den was to hold a rope with an O-ring at the free end running to a cleat at the wall. From the O-ring two lengths of light chain were screwed into the ends of the first dowel with the chain ends hanging down to an O-ring at each end. The second piece of dowel, about two feet long, just had cup hooks which I had closed at either end.

Then I sat down and wrote what could be a sequence of events.

I was ready far too early. The room was warm, curtain drawn, faint classical music in the background. I ate a bought sandwich, cleaned my teeth, changed into a T-shirt and shorts and lay on the bed to read.

And waited.

She was early. A tap on the heavy wooden door.

"Come in" I called from the bed, swinging my feet to the floor.

She entered, smiling, wearing a full-length coat. She pushed the door closed behind her without turning around. Her dark hair was in a pony tail, lips bright red - crimson - green/blue eye shadow. She looked magnificent. How could I handle this?

The coat fell to the floor and she went to her knees, head bowed. She was naked.

"Sir, this girl wishes to please you".

"Thank you Em: I feel sure you will" I replied.

"Thank you for the videos you sent, they were very helpful. I think I have a better feel for what you would like from our arrangement, though I may vary the scenery somewhat."

I sounded a bit uncertain.

"May this girl speak sir?" Em asked.

"Please stop with the 'this girl' stuff," I said testily, "that sounds more like 'slave-master' talk as I read it on the web. You can call me 'sir' or 'Peter' whichever you prefer; the main thing is what I do to you as a dom and what you are willing to accept from me as a sub. Do you agree?"

"Yes, of course Peter" she replied. "I am happy to accept what you do as long as you don't hurt me too much or cause me damage."

"I thought we had agreed that last week, Em. But we should agree on safe words. How about the usual green, yellow and red? Not original I know, and if you have a gag, then shake your head sideways for 'no'." I spoke softly.

"That's fine Peter" she replied. "And I really don't have anything serious to say, I just wanted to talk; to help me relax."

I put a stool behind her and placed the Velcro straps in front. "Please attach the wrist and ankle cuffs and we can begin". She sat down and quickly started. I put the two dowels on the floor and attached her ankles to each end of one using spring clips, then I attached her wrists to the ends of the other. I pulled down the rope with the attached chain and linked the arm spreader O-ring to the chain with another spring clip. I helped Em to her feet then raised her arms well above her head so she was stretched, tying the rope to the wall cleat.

I took a pair of scissors and started to trim her pubic hair.

"Please, sir, don't do that" she complained.

"Em, I do not want your hair there so be quiet or the gag will go in" I replied.

She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.

When her pussy hair was reduced to a stubble I used shaving foam and a razor to get to skin level. I gently dried around her fanny and applied some baby oil to prevent skin rash.

I stood back and smiled. She looked at me.

"I am scared, I have never done this before" she pleaded.

"Neither have I, Em, so we will have to see how it works out. It will grow back with time; it's up to you if you want to keep it trimmed. I understand you may prefer it after a while!"

I walked over to the pile of paraphernalia and picked up the flogger. Attached to the handle were about twenty soft chamois strips about half an inch wide and fifteen inches long. I had struck myself with this earlier in the afternoon. The action was not sufficient to hurt but it resulted in a warming of the skin and an increasing blood flow.

I twirled the strips idly as I walked towards her. She tried to move away, her eyes wide, watching the rotating leather. I let the strips touch her belly, striking from the bottom upwards, about one rotation a second. I walked around her, flogging her at belly-level along her sides, around her back and back to the front. I did this for several walks around her body: she was pink and breathing heavily.

Then I stood in front and raised my striking zone to touch her breasts, first one then the other, finally striking just her nipples. I kept that action going for several minutes. She began to moan quietly and I could see a reaction in her nipples: they were becoming erect. Her breasts were now firm and pink.

I moved down to her knees and the inside of her legs, again gently caressing the skin. She tried to close her legs but the stretcher bar prevented her. Gradually I approached her fanny and gave her a few stroked: not many - I suspected she would be sensitive on the bare skin.

Placing the flogger back on the table I stood infront of Em and raised her face towards mine. She looked sad - or scared.

"Are you OK, Em?" I asked.

"Yes, sir" she said in a little voice "I wasn't expecting that ..." she whispered.

"Don't you remember the video you sent me?" I said. "I assumed you were interested in this. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"No, sir; you didn't. I just wasn't expecting it" she replied.

I put my hands on either side of her face and let my lips touch hers, just grazing them. She eagerly opened her mouth and sought mine, her tongue touching mine, her lips active on mine. It felt wonderful.

I stripped off my T-shirt, down to my boxers. Then I went to pile and picked out the clip-on flower petals and placed them on the stool beside Em. I walked behind her and ran my hands from her hips up to her armpits. She moved back so our bodies touched: she was so warm!

I let my hands roam over her ribcage and my nose nestled against her hair: it smelled of a lemony perfume. I breathed deeply. I ran my fingertips over her breasts, around the areoles but avoiding the nipples which were still erect from the flogger. I leaned forward and kissed the nape of her neck, nuzzling into the depression of the collarbone while my fingertips grazed her nipples.

She breathed a long sigh of relief or contentment, I couldn't tell.

I stayed behind her in this position for several minutes, our bodies in contact, my fingers just touching both her nipples. Her nipples hardened. I could feel the tension in her body increase: several muscle groups had clenched and some trembled.

I continued longer, gently grazing her nipples.

All of a sudden she shuddered, lifting both her legs from the ground, and supporting herself on her outstretched arms.

"You beast - sir" she exclaimed, "that was wonderful."

I put my arms around her and held her tight letting my mouth wander over her shoulders. Then I moved in front of her and kissed her mouth again: she responded in kind. My tongue traced a path down her body to her newly nude pussy, stopping for a while to tickle her belly button.

My hands were between her legs and I could feel the dampness of the outer lips. I pushed my face up against her fanny and slid my tongue inside, moving it up and down between her lips. She pushed forwards.

"Ohhhh, that feels wonderful sir" she moaned.

After I worked up a rhythm I pushed a finger inside her and worked it deeper looking for her G-spot: that mythical region. She was so wet and I worked my tongue towards her clitoris while alternately pumping with my finger and curling it inside her vagina.

She tried to close her legs but couldn't. "Oh that is so good - sir" she commented, breathing heavily. Once again her body arched and my face was covered in her juices. I held her again.

After a while I stood up and away from her. My cock was rigid, and had been for a long time. I felt it was time for some satisfaction for the 'dom'. I reached for a condom from the bench, tore open the foil and rolled the latex down.

Em looked at me but said nothing. We had not discussed penetration. Her eyes were wide and questioning, but she still said nothing. I walked behind her and placed my cock between her legs. She tried to close them but without success. I pulled away and reached down to release her ankles.

Back behind her I reached around her to fondle her breasts and nipples, pulling her towards me while slowly moving my encased cock along her slit. My heart was pounding. I was gathering speed and hurtling towards a climax. She kept her legs closed and moved against me. Then I held her body close to me while I came, and came, and came. It felt so good!

I stood with her for a while. How long? No idea. I kissed her neck then then I released her wrists from above her head. She fell into my arms.

"That was fantastic sir" she whispered, "I have never, ever, felt quite like that before."

"You have given me such joy, excitement, and feeling I didn't know I could feel. I am only sad now that I know what I have missed for the past 19 years".

I felt good. Perhaps I can be a dom after all?

My cock began to shrivel and I pulled off the condom.

"Let me do that sir" she said, taking the latex from me. Then she knelt in front and cleaned me with her mouth: "You taste yummy Peter".

We lay on the bed in each other's arms with a blanket pulled up. Her hand on my stomach, her mouth on my nipple sucking, her tongue playing.

"Em?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Are we going to do this again?"

"Oh, yes; I hope so sir."

"Then Em, I have a request."

Yes, sir... anything, sir"

"Do you have a half-cup bra? A push-up bra? And stockings, and heels?"

"I can make sure I have them sir, for the next time.."

"I would like that, Em!"

"Sir, if you don't mind I am going to sleep in my own bed now. Mrs B. will not be here in the morning. What time would you like breakfast?"

"How does 8 o'clock sound?" I replied.

"Till then Peter, and thank you again."

She left.

cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers