Country Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Ladies'choice.
2.3k words
4.65
7.4k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

I had a small fermenter running in the lab. It really didn't need to be looked at: it would have been fine until Monday but I needed time to myself to think.

My research was going well. My supervisor Alastair McKenzie, was new to the department. He got his doctorate from Heriot Watt in Glasgow and two years ago returned from a postdoctoral fellowship at Stanford. I was his first postgraduate student and the rumour was that he was soon going to the MRC research labs in London.

I was still about a year from finishing when he mentioned that he had had an interview but he assured me that if he got the position he would make sure I finished on time, and he would help me with a fellowship. That was reassuring: the stars were aligning.

I phoned Mum to find out where she was - somewhere in town I knew - and could she pick me up. We sort of shared her Mini Countryman: she let me use it most times when I needed it, but it was hers, and often in use at weekends. She picked me up from the coffee shop next to George's, the University bookstore on the hill.

"I've got some news for you Peter" she said as we drove home. "Your dad and I are moving: I am going back to teaching and your dad is going to work for the Air Ministry in their depot down in Dorset. It's a great job for him with a good salary but most of all a civil service pension. As you know, the garage was just about making ends meet but there was no pension, and no teaching for me. Selling the garage will give us a pension start and the next twenty years will set us up nicely. You are just about done and Sandra is engaged to Bob. She has a good job as a Speech Therapist with the schools. We will have to find you a flat for your last year, or maybe you can share with Sandra and Bob."

"That's great Mum" I replied, as enthusiastically as I could.

But thinking about this added another complication. Much as I loved my sister, and got on well with her husband-to-be, I didn't relish the idea of living with them and the explaining I might have to do.

It was mid-week when I got mail from Em.

"Will I see you on Friday?" she asked.

I mailed back: "I will try my best but I won't be early."

"Message me when you are on your way. I will be in my bedroom. Look at the enclosed jpegs" Em replied. I downloaded them and was immediately aroused. I determined to be there early.

The rest of the week went quite quickly. I was writing a paper with Dr McKenzie on my first two years' research: a methods paper on negative selection of mutants. I was planning my last experiments, about two months of work, then the thesis writing. But it was hard to concentrate. On Thursday I asked if a car would be free for the weekend; Mum said I could use hers as she and Dad were off to Dorset for the weekend. One problem solved.

Friday afternoon I caught the bus home: Mum and Dad had gone already. I made some supper then messaged Em and was on my way by 6. At quarter to seven I used the den off the stables to freshen up, then went in The Manor by the kitchen: all was quiet, very quiet. Shoes off. Along the hall, up the stairs and along the bedroom corridor.

I tapped on the door and entered.

Em was sat by the window in her dressing gown, looking out over the kitchen garden. She looked absolutely gorgeous with light makeup and eyeshadow but a generous layer of coral lipstick: I must have told her my favourite colour. She smiled.

"Hello Peter" she said in a low voice "I thought I would like to try something different if you don't mind. I think we know each other well enough now."

I smiled back.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, knowing full well that I would agree to almost anything.

"Well, I think I would like to try to seduce you" she replied. "Did you see the photos I sent? Would you mind if we tried reversing our roles?"

"I would like that" I breathed heavily.

"Now I am not as experienced as you, but if you take off your clothes and get on the bed I will see what I can do for you" came the reply.

I remembered the pictures and the video. But could I control myself?

Em came towards me and gently kissed me: I could smell her perfume: subtle but enticing. She undressed me and folded my clothes then she pulled me towards the bed and I lay back.

She dropped her dressing gown and I could see she was almost naked save for a thin single piece leather harness around her breasts thighs and belly. Her breasts were slightly raised and the nipples already perky, the harness emphasizing her youthful figure. It took my breath away.

"You like?" she whispered, as she knelt in front of me.

"Yes, oh yes" I said as I reached for her. But she grasped my wrists and secured me with plastic handcuffs to the headboard.

"Be a good boy for me now" she whispered, taking my flaccid cock in her left hand and stroking me with her right.

"You know Sophie and I talk often" she mused, "and one of the comments she made was that you taste very nice. I asked her what she meant and she said I was to find out for myself."

"Well, I know from our kisses that you do taste good, but I want to be really sure."

She shuffled back and lowered her head to my groin, then she put out her tongue and touched me, licking the head of my cock and swirling her tongue around. A drop of precum appeared.

"Mmmm, I often wondered what that would be like" she said, as she bent to engulf me. Then she got serious, bobbing her head up and down and swirling my knob inside her mouth.

"I did try to practice this with a plastic one" Em said, "but it wasn't warm and it didn't feel like this" as she used both hands to fellate me. I was already leaking and she ran her tongue through it, sucking it up.

"It's yummy" she smiled, and ran the wet end of my cock around her mouth and cheeks. Her eyes glowed as she licked her lips, tasting me, then she replaced my cock in her mouth and continued sucking and swirling.

"I'm not going to last long if you keep that up" I exclaimed.

"Then come, silly" she replied, with one hand cradling my balls and the other jacking me while she sucked like a vacuum cleaner. I could feel the pressure build, as I'm sure she could.

At the last minute Em used both hands on my cock, using her finger tips and nails on my mushroom head.

I exploded, bucking up from the bed while she directed my cream over her face, breasts and belly. She reached over and took me in her mouth again while her hands rubbed my cream over her body. I could feel her sucking and licking while she looked up at me smiling through hooded eyes.

"That was wonderful Petey" she said. "Sophie was right, you DO taste good and it even feels good to spread you all over me."

"How soon can you come again?" Em asked, as I began to droop.

She put me back in her mouth and started to work on me again. I soon began to respond: I had been waiting for this ever since she sent me the clip of bondage sex. Soon my seven or so inches were back at attention and Em lay beside me, leaning on one elbow, her other hand gently felating me. She kissed my lips and I could taste myself: nothing unusual, to me.

"Now Petey, that last time we did this I was not really comfortable. That little shit daughter of mine really scared me though it was a wonderful scare. This time we will be more relaxed" and she reached over to take a foil envelope from the bedside drawer.

She tore the package open and rolled the condom slowly over my cock all the way to the root. She reached between her legs and wet her fingers in her pussy. Then she moistened the condom and knelt across my thighs.

"Are you ready, big boy?" she asked, as she sat astride me, my cock sliding up and down her slit. She was wet, no question.

Her eyes were closed as she rocked forward and back, and my cock could feel the slippery sleeve she had created by closing her legs. As she tensed her thigh muscles my hardness grew. She raised herself up on her knees and grasped my cock with one hand, supporting herself with the other. Then she rubbed my knob against her slit, inserting me about an inch. She stopped and closed her eyes again, leaning back and breathing deeply.

Slowly she sank down on me. I was engulfed in a warm, wet channel in contact on all sides. With her hands on my chest Em whispered "Don't move Petey, I want to just feel you like this" and we were immobile for maybe half a minute: it seemed longer - it could have gone on forever.

Gradually Em lifted herself half way up my penis, held herself there, then descended again. She looked at me, smiling, pursed her lips and air-kissed me. I just lay there letting her move at her own speed and she slowly rose up again almost to the point of my exit. With my knob just inside she wiggled her bum and I could feel the action. It felt really good.

We started to speed up and I could feel I was almost at the limit of her love canal.

"Fuck me, Petey, fuck me hard" Em breathed heavily. I was pumping quite hard now and I began to raise myself to gain more traction. She was clearly approaching an orgasm, clenching her thighs, her breathing rapid and shallow. All of a sudden she bucked, leaned forward, and grasped me tightly around my waist. Then she collapsed onto me and I poured into her: not quite the same time, but close. After a while Em rolled the condom off me, dropped it on the side table and cleaned me.

We lay there on her bed, our arms around each other. At that point there were no age differences, just two people resting after being together. I pulled the blanket up over us and we slept for several hours.

I was not asleep but we were spooning and I could feel Em's bum wiggling against me, resulting in yet another hard-on. She reached back between her legs and grasped my tool.

"I need you again, my man. Can you fuck me, hard, Petey?"

She rolled over and raised her face to mine, waiting for a kiss. I obliged and twisted her nipples gently.

"Ouch you pig" she exclaimed and rolled over on top of me, punching me on my chest.

It must have been about midnight when I felt Em snuggle up against me. I reached over and rolled her on to her back, holding her two hands above her head with one of mine. With the second hand I reached down and used my middle finger to run along her slit while I took one nipple between my lips. She moaned and twitched.

Then I got to work. I released her hands but she left them above her head. I continued to lick and suck her breasts, alternating every ten-fifteen seconds, and to stroke her pussy, first with my middle finger alone then it with my thumb and using the finger around her ass. I lowered my head to tongue her upper slit and clit. That sent her crazy: she bucked, moaned and thrashed like a banshee.

I reached over for another condom.

"No, Petey. I want you to come in me this time. I'm pretty sure I am safe and I'll be careful afterwards. Please do this for me. Please ..."

I lifted her backside and slipped a pillow underneath then I grasped her wrists and held them above her head again. I looked down to see her flower petals moist and open, waiting for me. I blew on her pussy then long slow licks: so wet, her last orgasm still flowing. I lined up my cock at the opening, as it touched her pussy she raised her hips to help me in.

My cock slid in so easily, her walls closing down around me, so wet, so inviting. I pushed in deeper, her pussy alternately grasping and releasing. So warm, so delicious - I had to slow down, I could feel the volcano bubbling. I bottomed out on her cervix and stopped, holding there.

"Don't stop" she implored, "keep going ... please?" as she continued to rock, pumping her hips "I'm almost there!"

That was all I needed to continue a full scale assault on her sex. This was hard, lusty fucking. I pounded that cunt into submission and she came several times: I thought I was ready to come but I lasted much longer this time, it took several minutes for me to boil over. Finally I erupted and almost threw her off the bed. Then we collapsed, spent.

"That was amazing" she whispered.

"I'm so glad we did it that way, it was sensational! In fact I never had an orgasm with a man until I met you Petey. You have made a woman of me - and saved my life."

She snuggled against me and I put one arm around her, the other on her breasts.

And then we slept.

cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers