Country Life Ch. 09

Story Info
The Apartment.
2.5k words
4.65
6.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke early and showered together. We stripped her bed and made it fresh, then promptly messed it up with a gentle session of lovemaking, then we made breakfast together, chatting as we went.

"You know, Em, I had all sorts of ideas as to how to tie you up, use nipple clamps, the flails and so much more" I teased.

"I even thought of piercing your nipples."

"Mmmm, that sounds wonderful Petey" she laughed, "so when does this happen?"

"Well, I've got some bad news I'm afraid." I told her about Mum and Dad moving and that I would have to find a place to live in town, and that I probably would not be able to make it out to The Manor very often.

"Well, I did hear something about that Peter, and I have a possible solution, if you are interested. But maybe you want to concentrate on girls your own age?"

"No, of course not. How could you say such a thing? I hope you aren't serious suggesting that" I replied, indignant. "What did you mean by a possible solution?"

"A couple of years ago Humphrey bought a bed-sitter a few minutes up the hill from the Uni in case there were problems with Sophie getting in to Oxford. I use it occasionally when I am in town late in the evening but it is essentially unused. You are welcome to use it for your last year Petey, if you don't mind occasional company. It does have a queen-sized bed" she smiled and looked at me quizzically.

"If I read this correctly I may become a kept man?" I joked.

"Well, not entirely. You may have to do some entertaining ... and I would love you to come out to The Manor when you have time. I could pick you up on a Saturday or Sunday, when you are not playing rugby. But we can leave it fluid. Why don't we go and look at the place?"

In fact my rugby games were few and far between these days. Fred, the third team captain often called or emailed to see if I was interested in a game but research and 'entertaining' took up almost all my time. Plus I had renewed my interest in squash. I started having lessons when I began at Uni years ago. Alastair, by boss, liked to play and a game of squash took 45 minutes, not 3-4h, and a good break at mid-day.

So Em and I tidied up and left for town, chatting about all the possibilities. Em was emphatic about the 'no strings' aspect and no interference.

The flat was bigger than I expected, definitely not a bedsitter. I managed to get most

of my clothes and books installed fairly quickly and the term settled in well. I told Mum I was sharing: she said 'that's nice dear' and didn't even ask who with.

The flat was easy walking distance to the lecture halls and the labs so I could even come back for lunch if I wanted. For the first month or so I went to The Manor at odd weekends, once on a Friday when there was no Saturday rugby and two weeks later late Saturday after the game and a few drinks. Life with Em was quite vanilla: we had moved from the d/s start and were more like a 'couple'.

Then one Tuesday I got back to the flat at about 5 to find Em there. We kissed and I took off my jacket, ready to get comfortable and make some supper.

"Peter" she said, "I've made some dinner already: its in the fridge. But I want to talk to you."

"How about we eat first?" I knew Em was almost as good a cook as my mother.

"Can't talk on an empty stomach!"

We ate and chatted about our day. She about her meetings and I about my manuscripts and writing. We tidied up and sat on the sofa.

"Petey, I know we only have another 6-8 months together before you go to London. I want to go back to the dom/sub scene if you are willing. It was so exciting for me: I never felt more alive than then. Believe me I really enjoy the vanilla sex with you, but I think I prefer the discipline I had with you at first. Will you go along with me?"

"Wow!" I was surprised. "Of course I will try. I never felt really relaxed doing those things to you but if you really want that, I can certainly try".

I thought for a few moments "How about we just vary it, depending on how we feel? I'm not sure I want to run the risk of really hurting you."

"Dear Petey, you have never come anywhere near hurting me - yet. I want so much more than you have given me, so far. Don't forget the bag of tricks," she said, looking at the 'bondage bag'.

I emptied it out. There were a few things I didn't recognize but there were also several I did recognize but hadn't yet used.

I would need to put in some ceiling hooks or at least something in a door frame, but that was for another day.

"OK" I said, "How do you make your Lord and master feel good? In fact, supremely happy?"

She looked at me quizzically then she slowly smiled. Then she found an old blues CD, put it on the player and performed probably the most erotic strip-tease I have seen, all the time bumping and grinding to the music. She knelt down in front of me and ran her hands over my crotch, cupping my cock and balls and slowly running her fingers over my hardening cock, all the time keeping eye contact. She pulled down my zipper and reached inside using one hand to pull down my boxers while the other found my cock, bending it to extract it.

A squeeze of hand cream and Em was ready to start. She pulled the base of my ball sack and my cock jutted out from my body. Then she blew on the head and touched the tip with her tongue, swirling around to the frenum then a two handed attack. One hand around the upper part of my cock, squeezing and releasing, the other one rotating over the mushroom head then after a few minutes finger and thumb making a circle then down the piston from the mushroom. I was getting very excited very quickly. She recognized this and slowed down, licking my shaft and kissing the head repeatedly. Had she been taking lessons?

Em smiled and licked her lips, our eyes fixed on each other. Suddenly she took me in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and shaft, then she took me almost completely inside, choking a little before releasing me. The second time she tried I could feel the back of her throat, in and out she worked me as I rose to hardened steel and the fullness of my balls began to churn.

"Careful Em, I'm about to come: where do you want me?" She didn't reply, just continued working the cock out to the mushroom head and down to the root. "I can't hold it any longer, I'm coming" as I erupted into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed each pulse as it ejected, a little escaping around the edge of her mouth.

"I love your cum, Petey" she said. "I need to do this much more often"

"You won't have any complaints from me" I retorted, using my finger to collect the dribble from her face.

"Uh, huh" she replied "that's mine, sir," holding my wrist and licking my finger. She looked wanton and in need.

"Get up on the bed, face down. Its your turn now".

She smiled and I stripped to the waist, looking through the equipment. I attached the wrist and ankle bands with their eyelets, then I picked up a four-way bungee cord. The individual arms were quite short, maybe 6 inches. I hooked two to her wrists, behind her back, and then pulled her ankles up to the small of her back, attaching the remaining two hooks. She was now effectively in a frogtie.

I picked up a tube of K-Y jelly and smeared it over my index and middle fingers, then I laid a ribbon of jelly along her butt-crack and began to rub the jelly around her rosebud.

"No, sir, not that" came the pleading. I picked up the crimson ballgag and placed it firmly in her mouth, using the double straps to secure it.

I returned to her ass crack and started to work the jelly into her back passage.

"Try to relax, Em, then it won't hurt so much." At least that was what I had read. She sighed and her muscles became less tense. Here were three butt plugs: I took the smallest one and coated it with jelly, running it along the crack. I held the pointed end over her rosebud and gently rotated it. Her sphincter contracted, then slowly relaxed. At that point I twisted and pushed: she squealed then moaned as the plug slipped in. I twisted the red glass base around.

I rolled Em on to her side: there were tears in her eyes, and I felt badly.

She smiled and her eyes crinkled. I kissed to the side of her ballgag. Then I released the frogtie leaving the wrists hooked together and the legs likewise.

Then I rolled her on to her back, kneeling by her side. I kissed her nipples and started to play with them, rolling them between my fingers and flicking them. They rapidly rose to attention. I took a shoelace and tied a half-hitch at both ends, sliding one end over her right nipple and tightening the slider, and the same on the left one. I pulled on the shoelace and got a wincing response from my captive; I repeated the pull and Em's eyes widened but she made no noise.

I lay beside Em and stroked her body, her neck, shoulders breasts ribcage, belly and mound. She had shaved recently. Finally I got to work on her pussy, kissing between her thighs and using my fingers to hold open her outer lips while I tongued her along her slit. I nibbled on her outer lips and tongued deeper into her pussy: I could feel small muscle tremors as I flicked the tip of my tongue towards her clitoris.

At the same time I put a finger into her vagina, feeling the walls and rotating enough to feel there was room for a second finger. She reacted by raising her tush off the bed. I sucked on her clit and poked my two fingers deeper: I could feel how wet she was. Her body was gyrating and she began to breathe more rapidly, softly mewling. I reached down and undid the ties around her knees and ankles: she shook her head sideways: no. I ignored her.

I pulled her legs apart then brought my cock to attention and rolled on a condom.

I placed the head near her entrance and slapped it up against her slit a few times. Then I inserted the first inch. Em moved her thighs upwards in an effort to get me further inside: I stayed still and the next inch was in. I held her hips still and slid into her wetness before starting a slow rhythm, deep but gentle. She opened her eyes and smiled. I reached up to remove the ballgag but she shook her head sideways again. I smiled too and increased the pace, faster and deeper I pulled gently on the shoelace.

Her body stiffened and she held her breath, her body trembling. We came together. I put my arms around her and held her tightly as her eyes rolled back. After a while she relaxed into my arms, her eyes looking into mine, smiling.

Not very dom/sub!

I pulled the blanket up over us and we slept. I left her arms and legs secured, as she liked; during the night I woke and stroked her arm and breasts. She purred.

At 6 am I was awake and thinking about the situation. Em knew I would not be there in 6-8 months time, but I was developing more than a casual feeling for her. We had not discussed this and clearly she hoped we could maintain the 'friends with benefits' state we currently practiced. Probably better to say nothing - but it was there, tucked in the back of my mind.

I set the breakfast table, made scrambled egg, boiled the kettle for tea and coffee, and cut the loaf for toast. Em finally woke up and I undid her straps and watched her pad to the bathroom. A chat over breakfast like two old friends and I left her to tidy while I left for the lab.

* *

I had very few experiments to complete over the next few months, the time was taken up with thesis writing and another paper plus a presentation for a symposium in London. If Alastair got the position at the MRC Molecular and Cell Biology Labs at London University (UCL) I was guaranteed a postdoctoral fellowship with him for 2 years: that would be the near future settled.

I had more time for writing than I expected or planned, perhaps because of the flat and less travel time. I decided to write a short methods paper and showed the draft to Alastair. He took it home with him and returned the next morning full of enthusiasm.

"So this was how you constructed the mutant?" he asked. "I didn't really understand what you were doing, Pete. Perhaps I was too busy thinking about my own work."

"This is an original idea, Pete, and it has a lot of promise. Would you mind if I sent a redacted copy to an old friend at Glaxo Smith Klein? I see a patent here, before you submit a manuscript, and I think industry might be interested."

"Sure, no problem," I replied. Then I promptly forgot about the subject; I had not started writing the Methods section of the thesis.

My nights with Em continued and we experimented with more bondage both at the flat and The Manor. I had increased the size of the butt plug which she complained about. I had no intention of pursuing to its ultimate conclusion though she didn't know that. I used various nipple clamps and even clamped her pussy lips. The leather flogger she seemed to enjoy.

She told me she was thinking of employing a young eastern European immigrant to replace me at The Manor, but not until I had gone to London. I felt a little sad at the prospect.

Then one Friday night we were on the bed at the flat in Bristol after an evening of bondage and sex when I heard the key turning in the lock.

"Who on earth?" I thought, as the door opened.

In walked Sophie.