Country Loving Pt. 01

Story Info
Staying with family in the country leads to fun...
6.6k words
4.52
54.1k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying my extended summer break doing nothing at home. My parents decided I needed time away from my room though and sent me on a trip to stay with my Aunt Faye and Uncle Pete in the country. I tried to object but it was no use, they didn't care that I never could get along with my cousins either. They dropped me off at the bus station and told me to call them when the bus arrived. The drive was longer than I remembered, turns out I was right, the driver took a wrong turn from an accident detour and we were over 2 hours behind schedule by the time I was dropped off.

I should have been smart and saved some battery on the extra journey of course but when I went to call Aunt Faye my phone was dead. I sighed and began the 3 mile walk to their house from the stop and made it, soaked in sweat, right before it started getting dark.

"Oh my goodness look at you, what happened?" said Aunt Faye as she greeted me at the door.

"Was a wreck that detoured the bus and my battery died on my phone so I couldn't call you," I replied.

"Well let me take your bag, I'm so sorry, I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow or I'd have been looking for you. Your Uncle is actually on his way to the hospital too, John crashed his bike and broke his wrist and got a concussion. Kelly has been out all day with her friends at the lake, she'll likely turn up drunk at some point. You can stay in John's room tonight though, Pete is going to stay at a hotel tonight and bring him back when they release him tomorrow, the sheets are clean on John's bed but I still have a bunch of junk in the spare room and you can't get to the bed right now."

"That's fine Aunt Faye, I'm just worn out from that walk, I'll probably just shower and go to bed if that's okay."

"Of course, come, let me grab you a clean towel."

I followed Faye to John's room, he kept it pretty tidy but I just wanted the shower. His bathroom was joined to Kelly's, her door was closed but I locked both of the doors and took a nice hot shower, changed into a t-shirt and clean boxers and was out cold pretty much as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up confused as hell, I had been rolled onto my back and a woman was straddling my head. I tried to say something, a 'what the fuck' mostly but she took a firm grip of my hair and pulled me closer to her.

"Shut the fuck up and eat me, you say another word and I'll make you eat me after you've cum in me and you won't get any strap on fun for a week," she said.

My eyes widened. It was Kelly on my face, I could barely see the outline of her body in the dark but she was naked and her shaved pussy was on my lips. I felt my cock harden despite who was making me eat her, Kelly was always hot to me but was a few years older, still at home after being kicked out of college and the last time I'd seen her she was still as mean to me. I had never eaten a woman's pussy before, I'd only been with one girl, a very quick 'birthday' fuck when I turned 19 but I wasn't caring at that moment. I gave her my very best emulation of what I'd seen on porn and to my delight, she was soon moaning and grinding her pussy on my mouth.

"Oh fuck, you're getting better at that baby brother, that's it, lick my clit right there..." she moaned quietly.

Baby. Brother. What the actual fuck? I kept licking, my mind was everywhere, I thought she knew it was me, that alone would have been wrong I suppose but she thought I was her brother. By the sound of her, they'd had sex before too.

I kept licking her clit, flicking my tongue faster and faster until she shuddered and whimpered quietly as she came, filling my mouth with her cream and almost drowning me in the process. I swallowed what juices I could then coughed my guts up when she finally got off me.

"Sorry hun, you've never made me cum that hard before," she whispered. I could smell the alcohol on her.

Kelly got on all fours facing the bottom of the bed, she looked round when I didn't immediately move.

"Get your fucking shorts off and fuck me already," she said impatiently.

I figured it was too late to back out, I'd already licked her to orgasm so the whole taboo line of fucking my cousin was well in the rearview now, I pulled my shorts off and got behind her, lined my cock up with her pussy and pushed into her. She gasped as I entered her and when I had my balls resting against her pussy she moaned quietly.

"Oh fuck, tequila must have made me tighter, you feel bigger little brother, fuck me nice and hard like this morning baby," she gasped.

Despite not being who she thought I was, I still gave her what she wanted, I held on to her slim waist and slammed my cock into her, thrusting deep with each stroke, enjoying the sensations of her pussy. I never lasted long with doggy, that time was no exception and as I felt myself getting close, Kelly whimpered that she was cumming and I couldn't hold back. Her pussy tightened around my cock, I groaned and with one more deep thrust, I erupted inside her, holding my cock deep as I sprayed my seed into her. Once I was spent I pulled out of her slowly and knelt behind her as I caught my breath.

"S.. so much cum.. I'm going to bed," she said breathlessly as she stumbled off the bed.

Kelly left through the adjoining bathroom and I heard both doors close. I cleaned my cock with my boxers then rolled over, grinning as I went back to sleep.

Next morning I showered then went downstairs for breakfast, Aunt Faye greeted me with a smile and a 'Good morning sunshine' and started assembling a plate of food for me.

"Turns out John hurt himself worse than they initially thought, he has a cracked pelvis. He's still coming home today but will have to take it easy for a few months. I can talk to your Mom if you like, can't think of what else you can do here without John to mess around with," she said.

"I could find a way to entertain myself, Aunt Faye, was hoping to spend time fishing. Not sure if Mom told you but I'm kinda in hiding from a crazy ex," I replied.

"She said something yes, young love huh!" she said, laughing. "Fine, I'll have Kelly help me straighten out the spare room when she finally surfaces, relax and enjoy your breakfast, I need to get some bedding to set John up in the lounge for this afternoon."

I'd finished eating and was drinking my coffee when Kelly surfaced, she was wearing yoga pants and a loose t-shirt, her long blonde hair in a ponytail.

"Hey fuckface, when did you get in?" she said with her usual charm towards me.

"Last night, bus broke down so I got in real late," I replied.

"What time did you get home last night Kelly?" said Faye as she walked back in the kitchen.

"Around one but it wasn't my fault, I had to wait for a ride and that prick Joey was drinking so Amy had to come and get me," she replied.

"Seems to happen a lot young lady, you should find better people to hang out with."

"Again with this Mom, can I please just enjoy breakfast? Where's John, is he still in bed?"

"Well if you'd taken your phone you'd see the messages I sent you, he crashed his bike, cracked his pelvis, broke his wrist and got a concussion, he's on his way home with your Dad, he stayed in a motel last night so he didn't have to drive back there to pick him up."

Kelly slowly turned her head and looked at me, her eyes narrowing.

"So it's left to me to entertain this one?"

"He's your cousin Kelly, try and be less of a bitch for once."

"Fine, I'll show you the new dock Dad built after I've eaten, why don't you go and grab us some fishing poles, I'll be right out," said Kelly to me.

"You still keep them in the shed?" I replied.

"Yup, we actually cleaned it out."

I was going through looking at lures when Kelly joined me in the shed, she looked to make sure Faye wasn't in the garden then got up close to me.

"So that was you last night?" she said, her face pretty stern.

"Yes it was," I replied.

"You fucked your own cousin, you didn't even try to stop it."

"In my defense, you didn't give me a chance, I figured by the time you'd cum over my face we'd already crossed a line so I carried on."

"What if I was to tell my Mom that you fucked me?"

"Well you can explain to her what you were saying about expecting it to be 'baby brother' and that you've been fucking him already."

"So, you're not freaked out? You seem pretty calm about what we did."

"It was fun, I haven't had sex for ages and despite you always being a bitch to me, you're pretty hot Kelly."

"That explains the monster load you put in me, I was dripping for ages. Fuck it, just grab the box and a couple of poles, I wanted to see if you were freaked out but I'll grab a blanket and you can fuck me again by the lake if you like."

Her face had softened and she had a smile on her face, I was wound up a little by her confrontation but the thought of fucking her again pushed that away quickly and I followed her with the fishing gear.

"How long have you and John been fucking?" I asked as we walked the trail.

"I gave him a blowjob for his 18th birthday and he's been fucking me every chance he gets ever since so, year and a half I guess. I dominate him, I love sex and with him I don't have to worry about him falling for me. The dirty nature of it all gets me so fucking hot too, like if we got caught I'm sure there'd be hell to pay but I don't care, he does what he's told and fucks me good and hard when I want it."

"By the sounds of it he's going to be out of action for a while, cracked pelvis sounds pretty painful."

"I'm lucky my cousin is here to fill in then aren't I?" she said with a grin.

"Won't he get upset?"

"He doesn't own me, I fuck who I want and to him I'm allowing him to have me, I'll talk to him though. What about you, you happy to keep your mouth shut about this and do as you're told?"

"How about we can have fun without the 'do as you're told', my ex tried that shit with me and it just pisses me off."

"Umm, okay, that works too. You were amazing last night, I can see why your ex didn't want to let you go," she said with a laugh.

"Did you honestly think tequila had made you tighter?"

"Oooh, I was drunk, I don't remember saying that, I just remember leaking everywhere and you being big. John fucked me that morning so wasn't expecting such a load."

"Well my ex let me go because I didn't want to wait until we got married for sex, ended up fucking some girl at my 19th birthday party a few months ago."

"Oh fuck waiting until marraige right!"

We eventually got to their 'lake', a decent sized private pond with a dock in the center and one at the edge. Kelly found us a soft spot on the grass and laid out the blanket then pulled me to her for a kiss. It felt weird kissing her but I reminded myself I'd already eaten her pussy and cum inside her so kisses were fine.

"Mmm, getting hard already," she said, feeling my cock press into her.

"Well you're pressing those great tits into me," I replied.

Kelly got down on her knees, pulling my shorts and boxers down as she did and started sucking my cock. I groaned in pleasure and was soon fully hard, Kelly stroked me a few times once she took it out of her mouth then pulled her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts were magnificent and I couldn't wait to suck her nipples. She pulled off her leggings and laid on the blanket with her legs open and gave me a sultry look.

"You can eat me next time, I've been wet since the shed, fuck me," she said.

I didn't wait to be asked twice, I got between her legs and pushed my cock into her and began deep thrusts, watching her breasts bounce with each one. She was soon moaning in pleasure, I was groaning too and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Y.. you like these huh, let me ride you so you can play with them," said Kelly as she cupped her breasts.

"Will help me last longer too, you feel so good," I replied.

"Mmm, so do you, I won't last long riding you."

Kelly wasn't kidding, she straddled me, guided my cock into herself and after about 3 or 4 thrusts as I fondled and played with her nipples she shuddered as she climaxed, her mouth open in a silent scream as she gasped in pleasure. I thrust up into her a few more times and I too was cumming, my seed spraying into her setting her off again. When we'd both finished she collapsed onto my chest, her head resting on my shoulder as we caught our breaths.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy fucking you, you make me cum so hard," she said when she finally rolled off me.

"Sorry I'm not lasting long, you're pretty tight," I replied.

"Long as you make me cum I don't care hun, are you seriously getting hard again?" she said, playing with my cock.

"Yea, I recover pretty quickly."

"I want it from behind again, it was so good last night."

Kelly got on all fours after sucking me to hardness again, I got behind her and after admiring her ass for a few seconds, pushed my cock into her and began to thrust. I lasted a little longer than our first time but her pussy felt amazing and when she'd cum twice, I groaned in pleasure then pushed into her as I sprayed her pussy with cum. We collapsed on the blanket again as we gasped for air, grinning at each other as we enjoyed the buzz.

"I am going to take a nap in the shade once I get dressed, you can fish for a little, don't let me sleep too long okay," said Kelly as she put her clothes back on.

I didn't catch anything but I didn't care, I gazed over at Kelly as she slept, her pretty face, her great breasts and I couldn't help thinking how lucky I was that I got to fuck her. I soon got bored of the fishing, I woke Kelly and we walked back to the house. Before we got too close Kelly pulled me to her and kissed me.

"I'd love to visit you tonight but the spare room is right next to Mom and Dad's and the walls are super thin, we're coming down here tomorrow again though, I'm going to wear a dress with no panties and you're going to fuck me until your cock hurts," she said with a smile.

"I like the sound of that,"

"Well good."

When we got back, Uncle Pete had arrived back with John and he was resting on the couch. He looked pretty spaced out and tired.

"Hey Marcus, Mom told me you were here. Sorry I won't be much fun, fractured pelvis, broken wrist and trashed my scrambler," he said slowly.

"Holy fuck dude, what pain meds they have you on?" said Kelly.

"He's on strong stuff and you better not take any young lady. Marcus, good to see you, you are more than welcome to stay, I know your mother means well but you're not here to be punished or kept away from your friends. I suggested some good country air and some fishing, take your mind off that girl," said Pete.

"Thanks Uncle Pete, I'm okay, I'll enjoy the fishing I suppose," I replied.

"I'll take you to a better spot tomorrow, sorry you didn't catch anything," said Kelly.

Uncle Pete, a Medic in the Army, took John's care as his full responsibility and barely left him on his own. I helped Aunt Faye around the kitchen and helped with dinner, she was really nice, looked a little like my Mom in some ways but were my Mom was slim and had more of an athletic figure, Aunt Faye was like an older version of Kelly, curves in all the right places and very blessed in the breast department. I'm sure she caught me looking at her cleavage a few times but she'd just smile at me and narrow her eyes a little. John was asleep as we ate dinner.

"Thanks for helping Faye with dinner Marcus, this is really good," said Pete as he finished off his plate.

"Was my pleasure, I'll help out as much as I can," I replied.

"Well I got the spare room good to go for you, between that and looking after mr accident, I'm grateful for the help. Even Kelly helped me in there, it was a miracle in action," he said, grinning.

"Oh whatever, you said you'd pay me anyways," laughed Kelly.

"Or we could just lower your amount of time grounded from the car," said Faye.

"Get this Marcus, I pay my own speeding ticket and still get grounded from using the car for 2 months," said Kelly.

"Well it's now six weeks so no more complaining about it okay," said Pete.

"Yes Father, I will obey Father," said Kelly.

"Oh, you know how I love sarcasm young lady, shall we change that to seven weeks?" said Faye.

"Sorry Mom, I was just trying to be funny."

"Marcus, will you help me with the dishes?" said Faye.

"Sure," I replied.

I'm sure it was just my horny mind but Aunt Faye seemed to bend over in front of me more, giving me more wonderful views down her top and beautiful cleavage. I let my mind wander and despite Kelly fucking me good and hard earlier that day, my cock began to grow in my shorts. I was relieved when the dishes were done, I excused myself and splashed cold water on my face in the spare room's en suite bathroom.

The next morning we had breakfast and I waited for Kelly to take me down to the lake again. Fishing was far from my mind though, once we got to a nice clearing we set out the blanket, got naked and explored each other's mouths with our tongues then she laid on her back and had me eat her pussy. I licked until she pushed me away, breathing harder and smiling after her orgasm then grinned myself when she put me on my back and started sucking my cock. Once I was fully hard she mounted me and rode me for a while then with me still inside her, she rolled us both over and had me take her missionary. I only lasted a few more thrusts but she came as I filled her, I pushed in deep and groaned as I emptied my seed into her.

"You cum so much, just as well I'm on the pill huh. You never even asked though, cumming in me like that, might have knocked me up mister," she said with a grin.

"I figured if you're taking it from John you'd have to be on protection," I replied.

"Mmm, very clever. I'm going to suck you until you're hard and you're going to fuck me from behind again, I do like your cock in me from behind."

I needed a nap myself by the time we were done that day, we washed ourselves off at the lake then took a slow wander back to the house. Aunt Faye was on the back deck reading a book, she put it down and smiled at me, Kelly had already gone inside.

"How was fishing?" she said.

"Few bites but I didn't catch anything again," I replied.

"Kelly is lousy at choosing lures, you should go with what you usually use."

"Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow."

I almost felt guilty about 'kinda' lying but I wasn't about to confess that fishing was far from my thoughts and being inside Kelly as much as I could was way more fun. Dinner went pretty much the same as the day before, I couldn't help feeling like Aunt Faye was flirting with me but I pushed it out of my head, putting it down to horny thoughts of my cousin sparking my horny tinted view of everything.

The next day at the lake everything changed.

Kelly was waiting with the fishing poles and tackle box by the time I'd finished my coffee and breakfast, John had fallen off his bed early in the morning and landed on his wrist so had to go back to the hospital with Pete and Aunt Faye was sitting on the back deck again. She just said 'have fun' then went back to her book.

Kelly was practically marching to the lake, I had trouble keeping up.

"You okay, you seem to be in a rush?" I said after a little.

"I'm horny as fuck and need you okay, I almost sneaked into your room last night but was too risky."

"Well I shall walk faster."

We had the blanket down and had stripped naked in what felt like seconds, Kelly put me on my back and straddled my face, only getting off when I'd licked her to her first orgasm. I was hard from eating her, she muttered 'oh good' then straddled me again, taking my cock inside her and sliding me deep inside her. I suppose we'd gotten complacent, so wrapped up in our lust for each other that we didn't think to make sure the coast was clear every time we fucked but Kelly was bouncing on my cock like a woman possessed, her eyes closed and face contorted in pleasure, her beautiful big breasts bouncing away and I was just mesmerized by her nipples. We didn't hear her approach, I just saw a shadow then a brief glimpse of her naked body before she quickly straddled my face, grabbed my hair and pulled me to her pussy and just said 'Eat'. It took Kelly a few seconds to register, she froze mid thrust and freaked out. I started licking my Aunt's pussy, my eyes wide and gazing up at her face and naked breasts.

12