Country Loving Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M... Mom, what the fuck, what are you doing?" she said.

"Don't you dare stop, keep fucking him. I want his balls drained before I take him," she said, looking right at me.

"I... I'm cumming..."

Kelly ground her hips on my pelvis and shuddered as she came but I was nowhere near close to cumming.

"H... Has he cum yet?" stammered Faye, moaning as she got close.

"No."

"So suck him until he does or keep fucking him."

Kelly switched to ride me reverse cowgirl and it felt amazing, I pushed up to meet her thrusts and right as Aunt Faye came over my tongue, I moaned into Faye's pussy as I sprayed my seed deep into Kelly. Faye got off me and knelt beside us, Kelly still had a shocked look on her face as she caught her breath, I'm sure my eyes were still wide open in my shock too.

"Before the questions start, Kelly, get me that bag next to my clothes," said Aunt Faye.

She was still looking at me as I caught my breath, I was taking in the sight of her amazing body, her breasts were magnificent and full, her nipples like bullets, sticking out in her excitement. She had a small strip of pubic hair compared to Kelly's shaven pussy and her labia was more pronounced. Kelly held the bag out to her Mom.

"No, look inside."

"I... I don't understand?"

"I emptied the tackle box yesterday morning, I had a suspicion you were up to something down here, I watched you yesterday and decided to join in today."

"But he's your nephew and you just made him eat you."

"And he's going to fuck me too, aren't you my love."

"M... mom!"

"Oh don't 'mom' me, he's your cousin, he's your brother, need I go on?"

"Wh... what?"

"Don't play innocent, I know you and John have been fucking for a while and I don't care, your Father has been too tired from looking after John to take care of me so I'm going to enjoy him too. How do you want me the first time young man?"

"Ca... can I be on top?" I replied.

"Of course you can, you like these don't you," Faye replied, cupping her breasts.

"They're very beautiful," I said sheepishly.

"Well, while my dirty little girl sucks you hard for me, why don't you suck them for me."

Kelly watched as I got in position to be fed Faye's nipples then started sucking my cock. Her tongue felt wonderful but I'm pretty positive I'd have gotten hard again just by sucking and fondling Aunt Faye's nipples. She moaned as I got each one hard then when she noticed Kelly had me fully erect again she stopped us both and got onto her back on the blanket with her legs open. She had me get on top of her and reached between us to feed my cock inside her.

"Oh this is a nice cock, no wonder Kelly can't get enough," she said as I pushed into her.

I took my time at first, watching her amazing breasts sway as I thrust deeper into her but Faye wanted more.

"Young man, this will not be the only time we have sex, fuck me nice and hard like you do Kelly, make me feel that cock," she said breathlessly.

I did as she asked and started slamming into her, she was soon moaning in pleasure, our bodies slapping together as I basked in the wonderful taboo act. Kelly looked lost in thought as she watched us, I couldn't believe where I was, the more I thought about it the more turned on I got and I felt myself getting close.

"Don't you dare, take me from behind," said Faye, noticing my face.

I pulled out and watched her get onto all fours then without waiting to be told, pushed my cock back inside her and held onto her waist as I fucked her deep and hard. Faye started cumming again and that pushed me over the edge too, I almost roared then pushed as deep as I could inside her and sprayed what seed I had left deep inside my own Aunt's pussy. When I was spent I pulled out and laid on my back, Faye rolled onto her back too, her legs open to cool off.

"Th... that was amazing, thank you," said Faye.

Kelly, still at the edge of the blanket, decided she wanted to use the moment to take something new and before Faye could stop her, she got between her legs and started licking my cum that had started leaking out of her Mom's pussy. Faye gasped in surprised pleasure and was cumming again a few moments later. When she'd had enough and was too sensitive, she gently pushed her away. Kelly knelt up and had a very demure look on her face.

"That.. That was um, different but amazing, I've never had a woman lick me before, why did you do that?" said Faye.

"I've never done it before either, I just felt the moment was right, one big bag of secrets together," she replied with a soft smile.

"We do need to talk about all this."

"You're not upset I've been having sex with John?"

"No baby, you're on the pill and you're not being careless about it."

"So how did you know?"

"He confessed, I had to use your shower sometime last year when ours was broken for a day or so, I was almost done and without checking who was in there he came in already hard and had 'ready for shower sex sis' out of his mouth before he realized it was me. He froze, I took over the situation and gave him an amazing blowjob, letting him cum over my tits. When we both dried I let him fuck me, he told me how long you two had been at it. I've only had him a few times since then, you keep him pretty drained."

"Little fucker never told me, I told him no secrets."

"And I told him I'd cut off his balls if he told you, I think my threat overruled yours my love. How did you and Marcus start, you two really didn't get on last few years, was one of the clues I knew you were fucking, all of a sudden friendly to each other."

"When John was in the hospital that first night I sneaked in his room expecting drunk sex with him, instead I got Marcus. He hasn't objected since."

"Why would I, you're sexy as hell," I said.

"I still can't believe you licked my pussy," said Faye.

"Well, I think I might be bi, no better way to find out than just lick a pussy," replied Kelly.

"And I think I've already figured out you don't care about family or who you play with huh."

"Fuck no, you're hot Mom."

The conversation had me getting hard again, I'd jerked off to porn that wasn't as exciting as their talk, Faye noticed and stroked me gently.

"Hmmm, our chat has lover boy here all hard again, I'm not sure I could handle that again, what shall we do?" Said Faye.

"Could you take my tongue again, I really liked it, he can fuck me from behind while I eat you," replied Kelly.

My cock ached a little from being hard so many times but I didn't care, I knew I'd never be in such a wild and hot situation again and enjoyed my cousin's pussy as she licked her own Mom to orgasm. I'm pretty sure it was just air that I spurted the 3rd time, I was wiped though, hoping I hadn't broken my cock for future use. Both women looked at me when I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Said Faye with a smile.

"Poor John, his crash might not have fractured his pelvis but with you both so demanding of him you weakened it," I replied, Kelly playfully slapped my arm.

"That's pretty funny. I'm going back to the house to shower before Pete gets back, you two should do the same but you have a few hours. Not sure Marcus could go again though huh."

"Oh I'm pretty wiped alright," I replied

We got up and slowly got dressed, Faye pulled me to her and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Thank you for today, you were fun," she said then headed to the house.

Kelly and I took out time walking back, she had a kind of dazed look on her face, smiling softly but clearly lost in thought.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Never better. I can't believe I licked her pussy though. I was almost in a trance and I couldn't stop myself, it was amazing too, now I know why you boys love doing it. I love cock too much to go lesbian, don't worry but I won't say no to doing that again," she replied.

"Do you think your Dad knows you're fucking John too?"

"Oh hell no, he'd probably flip his shit. Dad's pretty straight laced when it comes to sex and all, I accidentally flashed him one time and he couldn't look at me for a week. It was his raising of us, 'the bible says sex between brother and sister is a mortal sin' or something that made me curious, he'd caught John and I playing doctor and nurse when we were younger."

"I'm not sure how my parents would be if they knew I was having sex with you both."

"Your Mom would go crazy dude." We both laughed.

I'd love to say that my first time with Aunt Faye at the lakeside was the wildest experience I got to have but things got even stranger about a week later. Kelly and Faye worked out a system so that they could take me on separate days, Kelly of course wanted to eat my cum from Faye on my days with her but I was in heaven. I got up for breakfast one morning, it was to be a day with Kelly and she'd promised me anal but when I walked into the lounge to get to the kitchen, I froze. Kelly and Faye were both naked and on their knees, Pete was standing in front of Kelly, by his gasping, almost ready to cum down her throat as she sucked him. He stopped when he saw me though, pulled out of Kelly's mouth and faced me, his hard cock standing in front of him.

"So John is staying at the hospital for a few days, he had another dizzy spell and I insisted they run more tests before he falls and hurts his wrist again. You should strip and kneel beside your Aunt young man," said Pete.

"Wh.. why?" I replied.

"You should just do it Marcus," said Kelly.

I hesitated for a few seconds then stripped and knelt facing the tv beside Faye. Pete picked up the remote and pressed play on the tape. I knew I was fucked.

"I suspected poachers have been coming in and stealing the fish I'd stocked and I was right, I have the footage from other cameras to give to Police, is that prick over on South avenue, anyways, this camera picked up some fun footage young man, first taking my daughter, your own cousin, then, taking my wife, your own Aunt. I can tell none of it was forced, but by Faye's great mood these past few days knowing I've been too wiped out to take care of her like I usually prefer. The girls have told me everything, your schedule, their licking, okay just Kelly's but I know it all. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I don't know what to say Uncle Pete, I'm sorry I guess," I replied.

"Sorry you got caught or sorry you brought out the sluts in these two?"

"Um, caught I guess, I don't know."

"Well, this is going to go one of two ways. Choice one, accept my payment and in return you can continue with both of them but with me involved. Choice two, you refuse my payment and you can watch me fuck Faye before I drive you to the bus stop to go home, what's it to be?"

"I think I like choice one but what payment?"

"You'll take me until this viagra wears off. Has been a while for me, is something I like every so often but haven't had in years."

"T... take you, what do you mean?"

"Your Uncle Pete is bi honey, he means fuck you," said Faye.

"I... I've never done that before," I replied.

"You enjoyed the dildo in your ass when I sucked you the other night though right?" said Kelly.

"Th.. that was different!"

"If you say so, you came so hard."

I looked at both women, the thought of not getting to have either again made my mind up for me.

"I'll take choice one."

"Good, let's go to our room though, be more comfortable," said Pete.

Pete helped both women to their feet and led us all into their bedroom. He set up some pillows on the bed and had me get up on it. I was terrified, the thought of another man fucking me had never entered my mind, like ever. Pete's cock was bigger than mine too, I thought I was big but he was a good 8 inches and way thicker than Kelly's sex toy.

"I promise, after this, unless you like and want it again, the past between you three will be fully forgiven and we can all have fun," said Pete.

He had me get up onto the bed and had me lay down with my ass up and stomach on the pillows, I closed my eyes and waited to be taken, instead I felt a hand slap me firmly on the ass. I looked round and Kelly was kneeling beside me on the bed and Pete and Faye were standing together.

"You were actually going to do it too, you're good looking but I don't swing that way, I was only kidding," said Pete, grinning.

"What the fuck?" I asked, looking at all three of them.

"The part about me catching you all on camera was true but when I told Faye we had the most amazing sex we've had in years. I love my wife but things in bed had gotten a little stale. Watching how much you two got her off, watching Kelly eat her, turned me on more than I ever thought possible and I only need viagra because I've been at it all night with Faye. Kelly, when I told her what I'd seen on tape, said she'd have done her hair better if she'd known she was on tape, didn't care that she'd been caught. Was her idea to set up this joke," said Pete.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well, firstly, thank you for awakening our sex life, I have opened my mind up to things I'd never dreamed of before. Kelly wants me to make love to her while you're making love to Faye, that will have to wait until tomorrow, I really am wiped but you can have fun with Kelly today if you like."

"I'm not sure I can get it up, still terrified you want to fuck me with that monster." I said, we all laughed.

"You can take it out on Kelly, winding you up was her idea. We'll have to talk with John when he gets back, he still needs recovery time but no reason he can't join this too when he's better."

My summer in the country continues, I'll write more about it when I'm not being dragged back to bed...

12