Couple Build and test Sex Toys

Story Info
BDSMish, husband and wife build and test their own sex toys.
2k words
4.6
11.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BDSMish, husband and wife build and test their own sex toys. Bit of loving couple, mixed with a high pain tolerance.

Wrapped in thick leather cuffs, My beloved wife hung from her wrists in our candle lit basement. Her hands barely over her head, the slack allowing her to arch her bubble butt out as she teetered on five inch heels. Her ass was full of my cock and to keep It extra fun, I held a palm vibrator against her clit. Jen moaned, but didn't dare open her mouth and drop the leather bit she held between her teeth. Why was she so motivated to continue biting down? The leather pad was connected to several lead fishing weights, which were in turn connected to the chain running to her nipple clamps. An uncontrolled open mouth moan and the weights would instantly drop, inflicting untold pain on her already sensitive nips. The cool kids call this predicament bondage. We call it Saturday night.

Before we walk through my efforts to make my wife scream, let's first talk about how we got here. The bit she is currently drooling on is my own creation, as is the motorized chain she is hanging from and the spanking bench in the background. In fact, our spacious basement is largely full of equipment we have built ourselves.

Maybe some background will help. We are both mid thirties, have solid careers and an all encompassing kinky streak. Jen is five foot eight, 34 DD tits and curvy hips with big blonde hair. I'm six foot four and very fit. We've been together for close to a decade and have added a new string of kinks each year. Dress up, anal orgasm denial, remote control vibrators and a fair bit of bondage.

Building our own toys began with the weighted nipple clamps a few years back. Jen has a ridiculously high pain threshold and loves some rough play mixed with her pleasure.

A hard twist of her nipple while I eat her out will induce leg shaking orgasms and spankings that leave handprints are preferred over light touching.

A quasi dare that I couldn't make her scream inspired the leather bit/clamps. It's initial usage was with Jen's hands cuffed behind her back and her body propped up against our headboard. Legs bent and my face between her legs completed the picture. It didn't take long before a lubricated finger in her ass and a motivated tongue on her clit elicited the very scream she denied was possible. The result was the weights dropping down her stomach and yanking on her nipples hard enough to elicit another scream and a very unexpected and violent orgasm. My face was soaked and her thighs quivered for an almost alarming amount of time.

Jen laid quote for a moment, eyes closed and breathing heavy.

"I know you need to cum, just fuck me any way you want, I don't have enough energy to even move."

I don't have to be asked twice and rolled her over, using the pillows that had propped her up against the headboard under her hips to push her ass out. Still cuffed, Jen put up little resistance as I slid my cock into her already lubed ass. It didn't take long and I came harder than I could ever remember cumming and bellowed as I slammed my cock up her tight butt.

Now it was both of us laying in bed breathing hard and enjoying the afterglow. "Fuck, that was hot, I need more of that kind of fucking" shared Jen in a breathy tone before passing out. I uncuffed her lifeless form and began planning my next sex toy build.

Later that week she asked where I got the clamp apparatus and I explained I had made it. Jen asked what else I could make and within a few months we had dreamt up and built quite the array of equipment.

My favorite is the in-ceiling winch that holds her wrists above her head at just the perfect angle. If I want her stretched out with tits prominent I can retract it a bit, pulling her arms up. If I need her to be a little more slack so she can bend at the waist and offer up her beautiful pussy and ass, I hit the remote and the hidden winch feeds a few more inches of cable down from the ceiling.

Last month I placed Jen under the cable, cuffed her hands behind her back and hooked the line to her nipple clamps.

"Tell me you're my personal slut and you'll do anything to make my cock feel good."

Jen looks at me with one eyebrow raised and shook her head no. I hit the button pulling the slack out of the cable and adding a slight tension to the clamps torturing Jens nipples. Her eyes went wide.

"Come on, tell me your my personal slut, I want to hear it."

Jen just stared at me.

Ok then, a bit more tension on the line and maybe some real pain in her nipples. Jen yipped and raised up on her toes to alleviate the tension in her aching tits.

"Well, do you have anything to say?"

Jen looked a little worried, but said nothing.

I bumped the winch and she moaned, throwing her head back and tits out as her nipples distended slightly away from her body.

"Fuck, you sick fucking bastard, I'll say what we you want, just let me down and put your dick in me."

Now I was intrigued. Jen teetered on her toes, breathing hard and trying not to move. I came up behind her and put my hand across her pussy. She was soaking wet. Like dripping down her legs kind of wet. I smiled and bumped the remote slightly adding a touch more tension to the line and pushed my fingers into her pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuukk, I'm your fucking slut, fuuuuuuuukkk." Screamed Jen as she came while simultaneously trying not to twist her body, thereby pulling on her already distended nipples.

I let the line drop and, picked Jen up and carried her to bed. Her body was still shaking when I set her down.

"I'm kind of a pain slut aren't I?" Quizzed Jen, eyes half closed settling into our comfy bed.

We both knew the answer. I let her rest a minute before dragging her to the floor by her hair. Hands still cuffed, she was helpless to resist and I had my dick down her throat before she could say a word.

A hand still threaded through my wife's thick mane, I face fucked her until her velvety mouth pushed me over the edge and came down her throat. Jen was moaning as best she could and seemed to be enjoying the action as much as I was. Cum dribbled down her chin and onto her tits as she caught her breath and finally opened her eyes.

"This is so fucking hot, my nipples are so raw, that rubbing against your legs shot bolts of pain from my tits to my pussy. I think I came too."

Before passing out we both decided this may be a new chapter in our sex lives and definitely justified a deeper dive.

No long after, Jen texted me an Etsy link to a custom spanking bench. "We should build this next."

That did look like fun and I could already imagine it could put her body in the perfect position to fuck all three holes. I had drawn up plans by Friday and spent the weekend in the shop.

By Sunday night I had a functional bench and was test fitting it to Jen's body. The main platform supported her torso nicely. I had deviated from the Etsy design by making the entire assembly taller and adding pockets that let her tits hang down as well as metal loops where her wrists and ankles would fall, giving me something to easily lock her to the bench.

Without padding we couldn't get too rough, but it indeed put her mouth, pussy and ass at the perfect height for my cock. The bondage option had Jen writhing helplessly as I laid a few handprints on her exposed ass.

"This is fucking diabolical, I can't move and you could easily beat me, torture my nipples and fuck me anywhere you wanted, I could almost cum just thinking about all the things we can do with this."

"Hold on, I have one more feature to share."

With that I connected the vibrating wand to the bench and adjusted it against her clit.

"Oh fuck, what is thaaaaaa?"

Before she could finish her thought I had flicked it to half speed causing her head to shoot back, throwing her blond mane across her outstretched back.

"Uhhhhh, fuck... fuck, I'm going to cum already, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

I stood back and admired my gorgeous wife in the throws of an intense orgasm. Her body shaking and twisting against her bonds. She was a sight to behold.

"Please turn it off, I'm so sensitive, oh god..."

"I'll tell you what baby, I'll shut it off when I cum, where should I fuck you? Maybe that marvelous mouth or your dripping pussy? Oh, wouldn't this be the perfect time to cum up your ass?"

"Fuck you, you fucking fuck, ahhhhhhhhh I'm cumming again. Fuck my ass, I don't care, just please turn it offf ahhhhhhhh!"

I had lube and my thumb in her butt before she finished the sentence.

"Yes fuck, yeh just do my ass, cum inside my little butt ahhhhhh, I'm cumming again."

My lubed cock was easing up her ass as she came, I could feel her clamping down during her orgasm and it was simply divine. Once I bottomed out I could also feel the vibrator and her trembling pussy lips on my nuts. At this point I could no longer understand Jen as she was emitting a mixture of moans, half finished words and the longest, lowest guttural groan I've ever heard a human make.

Her back was arched and as much as possible strapped to a bench she was pushing back against my cock and the mounted vibrator.

Holding her hips I pounded into her ass and came, adding to the cornucopia of sounds of pleasure before dumping spurt after spurt of cum into her ass.

Now laying across Jen's back, I killed the vibe and unclipped her wrists and ankles while I kissed the back of her neck. I could feel her ass and thighs still twitching and it forced an uncontrollable hip thrust that pushed my descending cock back into her ass.

"I really have no idea how many times I've cum tonight, towards the end it was like one long, twisting orgasm. I love you baby."

I nuzzled the back of her neck before extracting myself and helping Jen remove her aching body from the bench.

The next weekend I found Jen in her sewing room, red vinyl scattered about and her machine at full noise.

"My knees hurt on the bare wood, so I'm making pads, although it occurs to me I'm just helping you beat and sodomize your wife."

"Well, think of the upside, next time you'll be ass fucked in absolute comfort."

Jen gave me a wry smile before returning to her project.

Sunday night I got a text to come down to the basement and I was greeted by a smiling wife and a newly upholstered bench. The main table that supported her torso as well as the lower section that her knees and shins rested on were now beautifully done up with red wrapped padding.

The work was impressive and I could see the pride beaming in her face.

"Can we test it out?"

Jen responded by pulling her top over head and dropping her already tiny shorts. I embraced and then drew her into a hard kiss while unsnapping her bra and pushing her panties down her ass. We had not been this frantic to fuck in years.

"You are so damn hot, I can't wait to fuck you."

Jen moaned a subtle approval and kissed my neck

"I'm your fucking slut anytime you'd like, by the way, did you see the swing pic I tagged you in?"