All Comments on 'Couple Build and test Sex Toys'

by Alladinzane

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the way you incorporated sex into the toys rather than just a tow build. I have built many toys for us and for some of our friends. I don't have the ability to tell the stories in a way that would interest the readers.

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 1 year ago

Building your own torture devices is half the fun! I've been doing it for years! I make every paddle and flogger with the express intent of having it used on me! If I sell some on the side, even better! Great story, just too short! Will there be more adventures of the Creative Spouses?

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

5/5! Excellent! vocabulary, language, rhythm, all perfect! Again, again!

Can I say one crazy thing? The rough wood annoyed me even at the mere mention of it. I know that in medieval torture instruments they didn't put satin and velvet padding, but precisely because the goal was NOT the survival of the person involved. Now instead, we all need JEN to be healthy, and for her to come back often and soon with more stories (safety first and foremost!).

May I suggest something silly? As Jen stoically endures all kinds of pain, she suddenly shouts the Safeword! He, true to agreement, interrupts all play and asks her how she is, out of the session. And she tells him she's seen a little spider, and she's afraid of spiders, get it with a glass and take it outside, I can't go on....

Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

Loved the story. Well written. One suggestion, though. Some of the quotations didn't indicate who was the speaker and wasn't clear from the previous sentences. Looking forward to their further adventures and creations.

rentturtlerentturtle14 days ago

I love this. I would love to hear about the other things they created!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous