Couple Days Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, waiting to be told what to do. I heard movement and bathroom noises and a door closing. The bed jostled and Brett's voice was in my ear, soothing, instructing. His hand was on my ass caressing and stroking, going from the bottom of my balls up across the hole and to the top, his fingers lingering on the hole penetrating and massaging before moving up and coming back down and repeating.

On my own I started tightening and holding his fingers when he penetrated, trying to keep them in longer and then lifting up to force them deeper.

He made a contented sound. "You are a slut aren't you?" he purred. "A very sexy surfing slut with a sexy fuckable mouth and a firm fuckable ass."

I turned my head to look at him and squeezed his fingers as they went in deeper.

"Please fuck me," I said.

"Mmmmmmmm," he said, "You're going to make a nice addition to my stable. So pliable, so receptive, such a sexy, sexy slut."

He rolled over and in a moment was naked, moving behind me and lifting my ass up in the air. I took one hand and spread it. In one smooth motion he was in, and I settled back to take him all the way. The tingle down my spine was stronger with him inside me. All I could think of was how sexy I felt and how full my ass was. In no time he was shuddering and jerking as he came.

A moment later he was turning me over and straddling my chest. He had the chain in his hands and was talking to me. I listened and agreed. I had no choice. As he said, I was captivated, controlled and enslaved. It was my choice to be a slut. His slut. His sexy, surfing slut. He leaned down while talking, his eyes holding mine, opening his lips part way, licking them slightly, putting his hand behind my head, and I raised up opening up as his lips met mine and his tongue went deep inside.

Later someone wanted to know my address in the states and phone number. I mumbled it as requested.

******

I woke up about 10, in a towel, my hair still damp. I rolled out of bed and tried to get my bearings. It was not time to get up, we were leaving in the morning, I was packed, I was sore all over--from surfing I guess. And I was hungry.

I pulled on my flight suit and went downstairs. The coffee shop was not too busy, people scattered all around. But over to the side I saw Brett sitting with a couple of stewardesses, and then when he moved a little to the side I saw Charlotte sitting there, her head in her hands just looking at him. The counter waitress interrupted my stare. I asked her if the kitchen was still open. It wasn't. I looked around, and saw a basket of fruit. On impulse I asked her if I could have the banana. She tossed it to me and waved me off. When I turned back, the table was empty.

Back in the room, I stopped for a second, looked at the banana, and without thinking slipped out of the flight suit, letting it fall to the floor. I stepped in the bathroom, got a little lotion in my hand, peeled the banana part way down and started going down on it while massaging my cock. I beat off in time to my mouth going up and down. I just could not help myself----and somewhere in my head a voice was saying "good slut, good sexy surfer slut, enjoy the sex, it's just sex, no harm in being a sexy surfer slut." I came in no time.

Not that I was keeping track, but I had been fucked once, eaten my own cum, sucked two cocks, been fucked by two more, and beat off giving head to a banana.

*****

The wake-up call came on time, and I met the others downstairs for breakfast. The Nav and I seemed ready to go, but the others looked worse for wear -- especially the Engineers -- and were not at all happy we were headed back to Guam. Not enough time to metabolize the beer I reckon. Part way through, I noticed Brett and some others come in. So I excused myself and went over to say "thanks" and "see you around". Of course the Engineers could not leave it alone, talking loudly as I left: "got to say good bye to your boyfriends, hope you don't get too choked up, make sure you get their numbers", and so forth. Brett stood up, I thanked him for the courtesy and the trip to the beach, and we made a little small talk about where we headed next and so forth. I noticed a couple of the guys at his table grinning and whispering while we chatted, but thought nothing of it.

The cat calls continued, just loud enough to be heard. He looked over at them and said, "Neanderthals?"

"Just senior enlisted," I said. "Set in their ways."

"They're not going to make trouble are they?" he asked.

"About what? We hung out a bit, went surfing; it's not like we did something illegal," I said. One of the guys at the table snorted and coughed--orange juice went down wrong I guess.

"Don't be afraid to kiss him good-bye," came across the room.

I shrugged. "That's my cue," I said. We shook hands, and I turned and stopped short, almost running into Charlotte who was bringing more coffee to the table.

"Oh, hi," I stammered.

"Yeah, sure. Move one way or the other would you," she shot back.

I slid sideways to give her room.

"You always wear your flight suit to breakfast or are you finally leaving?" she asked.

"All good things come to an end," I said. "Real pleasure meeting you though."

"Yeah, sure," came back again, as she filled Brett's cup.

I shrugged and headed back to the Engineers who were still not letting up. I got back, gave them a "what the fuck, over" look, looked to the AC for some support and he just gave me the "two hands palm down chill" motion. I nodded and pulled out my wallet to leave a tip.

All of sudden, there's a hand on my upper arm, grabbing my sleeve and turning me around. It was Charlotte, and she looked pissed.

"I'm sorry! Did I miss something? You're leaving without so much as a good-bye? Daddy was right! Air crews -- especially the Loads -- are such ass-holes! What was I thinking!!!," she yelled.

I'm just blinking at her and out of nowhere comes an open right hand and smacks my head sideways.

As I get straightened up, she grabs my chest plants a 10 second kiss. My brain of course shuts down---my cheek is stinging, I'm trying to breathe through my nose and I'm tasting strawberry lip gloss with a hint of coffee and cigarettes.

She pulls back half an inch. She sighs slightly, "mmmm--that's not bad." I lean in a smidge. She opens up and our tongues are wrestling. Two hours or so later she breaks again. Again a murmur, "compliments of your surfing buddy--they thought this might help, and I sort of owed you for being persistent."

"Uhhhhhh," was all I could muster.

"Yeah---me too. You taste good."

A voice from far way said, "If you're through saying good-bye to everyone Sergeant, the crew bus is due here in a couple."

"Uhhhhhhh -- yes sir," I somehow got out.

Charlotte turns and heads off, an extra sway in her ass for the table's benefit.

The rest of the crew is looking around for something to look at. The AC looks at the Engineers, "Anything more you want to say? If not, leave it here, get your asses back on duty and let's go to work."

Mumbled 'yessirs' eke out.

I'm last in line to pay--still in adrenaline shock from the encounter. I'm counting out the bills when a voice whispers from behind, "don't turn around, don't lose this matchbook, my number's inside or look for me here, oh--and don't take too long to come back." A little squeeze on my ass and the voice was gone.

We made three more runs to Guam, and then headed home. I burned out again on the trip home, but took a waiver so we could get back. It would be a week before I had enough time to be useful. I did laundry and caught the next Space-A to Hickam.

******

"Coming back now, becoming more awake, more aware -- 3 -- 2 -- 1 -, fully awake now," a voice was seeping into my daydream.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. Brett is sitting there, a small smile on his face.

"And that's why I was familiar to you," he said softly.

And it hit me like ice water in the lap-----this guy had fucked me, several times; and then had set me up for others to fuck. Shit!!! Fuck!!! What did this asshole do to me?

I leaned forward. "You------," was all I got out as my hand shot out towards his throat. He shifted slightly and got in a partial block so all I got was his shirt collar. But that was something.

I tried to pull him closer, but the leverage was not there, and he was trying to break my grip.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" I hissed.

"Nothing you didn't agree to," he whispered back. "Now chill before someone notices."

The place was pretty empty, but the waitress was looking over.

"Not my problem," I grunted. "I'm about to be your problem."

He lowered his voice. "No, no you're not. It's been a while but you're still a slut----a sexy, surfing, slut. Just a sexy, sexy slut. Submissive, sexy, obedient, sexy, relaxing now, falling back under my control, no resistance my sexy slut."

"Stop," I said. His words were swirling around. "Please, stop."

I was losing focus.

"Let go of my shirt; put your hand down; deep breaths now; obedient, submissive, slut," He was speaking softer. "While you were reliving the past, I reinforced my control over you. It is fully in place now. You cannot resist, you cannot deny my control over you. You know you are still my sexy slut, you know I control you, you accept my control, you have to submit, you want to submit."

I let go.

He unbuttoned one button on his shirt. I saw the gold chain there. He started fingering it -- back and forth.

Leaning forward, he smiled. "You had promise as I recall. I was going to make some real money off you, but you disappeared on me. No problem, sometimes the seeds I show up years later. Now relax for me a little more."

A few moments later, we're walking to our rooms reminiscing about the time in Hawaii. He mentions he tried to call me once or twice a few months later when he got based in LA, but was told I had moved. So I thanked him for sending Charlotte to bail me out. "We hit it off," I say, "Just like Ray Wiley Hubbard sings, like a metaphor for a hydrogen bomb. And I got a short notice assignment to be an instructor and so I was off the line for a while, then a degree, then a job, then kids, you know - the American dream."

We got to my room, shook hands, and agreed to stay in touch.

I had dropped my coat on the bed and was loosening my tie, when there was a knock. It was Brett. He smiled, "Sorry, but I think you still have my ring on your hand."

I looked down and sure enough, I did.

"Step in," I said as I was trying to get it off.

"Here, let me help," he said as he took my hand in his. I didn't pull away. "Look at me," he said. I did. He was slowly removing the ring, pulling me closer, holding my eyes with his. The ring came off. He pulled me closer, and put his arms around my waist. His lips parted slightly and I was pulled in.

A few moments later, I'm on my knees, holding his cock, caressing it, kissing it softly and then drawing it in.

******

So here I am sitting in Vegas. Brett passed through town a few times to meet us for a drink or two when I was in town, or just Charlotte if I was out. And now we've been out here a couple times a month to meet up with Brett and his friends.

The elevator opens. This MILF walks out. CFM heels, black leather skirt with a zipper in the front, black silk blouse unbuttoned just enough to be interesting, dark lips.

She stops in front of where I'm sitting, searching in her purse.

"Excuse me," I say. "Not to be rude but you look like a $1,000 a night experience."

"In your dreams, geek," she says. "Try $1,000 an hour." She pulls out a cigarette.

"So much for that," I say. "And I don't think they let you smoke right here."

"Figures," she says. "This town is getting too PC. Heard from Brett?'

My phone rings. It's Brett. "That's him," I say thumbing the answer button.

Moments later, I knock on the door. It's been propped with the latch so we walk in. It's a suite. We walk back to the bedroom. Water's running in the bathroom. Charlotte stops by the dresser and picks up a gold chain there. She fingers it a moment, picks it up, and then sits on the bed starring at it as she turns it in a circle.

The water stops. Brett comes out. He looks at me and smiles. "She always needs a re-charge, doesn't she? Too much spirit, but she makes some of her clients cum so hard they faint." He comes over to me, lifts my chin, and says, "Be a sexy slut for me, now. Go wait on the sofa while I prepare her." A light kiss with a hint of tongue, and I do as he says.

Moments later she steps out, the blouse more open, the skirt unzipped halfway. She's standing in the doorway, swaying slightly.

There's a knock at the door. Two men and a woman enter. Each hands Brett an envelope. The woman walks over to Charlotte. She has her cigarette out and gives the woman her lighter. The woman trembles as she lights it, and stands there as Charlotte looks her over, exhaling in her face. She takes the woman by the arm and pushes her on the bed, closing the door the door without a glance.

Brett turns to the two guys. "This is one of my better cocksuckers," he says. "But you already knew that, since you booked the premium selection. Who wants what?"

I'm getting undressed slowly. Brett says it builds the anticipation. I look at the one on the right, smile gently and lick my lips slowly. "It's just sex," I say to him. "And I'm your slut for as long as you can hold out."

A shrill voice screams "Oh god----ohhhhhhh!!!" from the other room. But that's a long long way from where I am now.

I look at the guy and say, "That's you in a moment," as I get on my knees. I look at the other and say, "be thinking about what you want while you watch me fuck your friend."

I'm Brett's slut. It's just sex. And these are his friends. And we've got a couple days off.