Couple Journey into BDSM World

Story Info
A journey - Normal couple in to FemDom.
1.4k words
3.66
19.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Intro -- I'm Aditya, 43 now, highly respected and successful investment banker, specializing in international markets. I stand 5.5, slim and fair. Not stud or hunk.

My wife Poonam (now Mistress Pooanm) is 35 now. She helps in my business and co-owner of our investment banking company. She is 5.6, BBW, with great curves at all right places (38d, 30, 36), big expressive eyes and jet black, silky, straight hairs that proudly touch her hips. We live in Bangalore.

We both are from highly traditional family background. This series of stories are, our real journey from being a normal and traditional couple into BDSM, cuckold, humiliations and all.

Mistress Poonam ordered me to write and broadcast our journey to assist and influence other couples, who might be hesitant to explore the forbidden fantasies.

As I'm writing for the first time, flow might get jarred, go awry. Please do bear with me as it will be many stories.

Ours is a love marriage. Poonam was and is my student, I train and mentor aspiring forex traders. We fell in love when I was training her and got married within 3 months. For the 1st 2 years, we had great newbie lovers' life. Ours was (even now) nucleus family, absolute privacy.

One day, she introduced me to her new friend, Girish, final year student and 3 years younger to her. They kept going out for shopping, movies, rides etc. As I was used to Bangalore life, I did not mind it at all. I can see Poonam happier, jovial and having a gala time. Being madly in love with her, I was happy for her happiness.

One evening, Girish came home by 7. We had few drinks, watched tv, kind of party mood. By 9, Poonam asked him to stay back as he had many drinks and it was raining as well. As we stayed alone, we did not have any restrictions. But, I was kind of hesitant, confused as we never had a bachelor staying back with us. At about 10 pm, I said let us sleep. Poonam said, "Adi, you sleep, I will come after some time as I'm not sleepy yet". I said fine and left for our bed room. We were in a 3 bed room flat.

After sometime, I wanted to smoke and remembered that I left my pack in living room. While walking in the corridor to fetch my pack, I was surprised that it was absolute silence in the living room. They were supposed to be chit chatting. In a kind of surprise and curiosity, I walked silently, rather tip toed to the living room. It was the biggest shock in my life to see what was happening there. My traditional, innocent wife was in Girish's arms. Both in tight hug and smooching erotically, hands moving all over the body, each whispering in ears. They both seemed madly lost in each other. I felt the earth below my foot was shattering. This continued for some time and then Poonam voluntarily removed her top and to my utter shock, she was bare under her top and now she exposed her milky, all of 38d water melons to her lover. Girish hungrily attacked them, kissing, fondling, biting them. Poonam was moaning and breathing heavily. I was furious, not knowing what to do. But being a guy, I could feel, my dick growing bigger. After a while, Poonam whispered something to him. They broke the kiss and Poonam wore her top again. As I did not know what to do or what will happen and as I did not want Poonam to think I was stalking them, I silently tip toed to our bed room and pretended to be asleep.

I was reluctant and hesitant with each moment, neither knowing what is happening in living room nor knowing what might happen. After a while, which seemed eternal for me, the door opened and I could feel Poonam came inside.

Poonam -- Adi, are you awake yet?

Me -- (acting sheepishly) yes Baby, trying to sleep surely. why?

Poonam -- Wanted to talk to you.

Saying this she came and sat on the bed. And I also woke up and sat on the bed.

Poonam -- can I please spend some more time with Girish?

Me -- you have already spent great time together. Why more baby?

Poonam -- I guess, no more use in hiding anything.

Me -- what is that? And I do not want you to hide anything from me. I love you and I want to be happy always.

Poonam -- Look Adi, you are a gem of a person, a great lover and great in bed too. But once in a while, I want raw, wild sex, which you cannot give me because you love me so much. And I'm very lucky to have you in my life. But, wants of my body are way different.

With these words, she became silent and I can see the tears in her life. She was nervous. I hugged her, kissed her on forehead.

Me -- I love you a lot baby and I will do everything to make and keep you happy.

Poonam -- I know Adi and that is why I feel so ashamed. I'm very sorry. Buy I'm fucking Girish since 3 months, whenever he was alone at his home. Please forgive me. I do not want to lie you anymore or hide anything from you.

Thunderstorms, earthquake and deafening silence in the room. Both unable to express anything.

After a while, I gathered myself, stood up, made her stand and hugged her tightly, caressed her lovely hairs, kissed her forehead.

Me -- we cannot change what happened baby. I'm very happy that you opened up today, which is very tough. Now, what is that you want?

Poonam -- Adi, I love you a lot and you are the only one I will always love. But as I said my body wants are way different, which you cannot give me. It is just the pure raw and wild sex that I want from Girish without any emotions or feelings. I'm very happy with you. But if want my body also happy, please permit me to fuck Girish. Please I beg you.

Me -- Baby, if that is what your body wants without any love, you can fuck Girish. I'm only very happy, if you and your body are happy. Go, fuck him and be happy.

Poonam -- Baby, thank you so much. Now that you are supporting me so much, I will not lie or hide anything from you. Now that I'm going to fuck him, I want you to know, how I will be in the other room after 1 minute from now.

Me -- in absolute innocence, "What is that baby?"

Poonam rolled over her tongue on her lips erotically, winked naughtily and before I can say anything, removed her top and her short skirt. Shock again, she was completely bare.

Poonam -- Baby, this is how I will be with him, and I enjoy being nude with him. I will return soon after fucking him. Stay awake, be nude please and make love to me and reclaim your loving wife again.

With this, she planted a wet and soft kiss on my lips and walked off, completely nude to the room, where Girish was.

I lay on bed, restlessly. Way different emotions passing through my head, heart and body. After 10 minutes, as she asked, I stripped nude, walking restlessly. After sometime, which felt ages for me, Poonam returned, completely nude again. There was glow in her face, satisfied looks, deshelled hairs, lipstick gone and sprints in her steps.

Poonam -- Here I'm baby. Please make love to me. I need your care, love and comfort again.

Strangely, we had amazing love making session, long lasting and passionate. Though Poonam never spoke about what and how they fucked, just imagining her with another guy, in next room, I had my biggest climax, till then.

I'm using capital for the obvious reason -- THAT NIGHT CHANGED OUR SEXUAL (ESPECIALLY POONAM'S) LIFE FOREVER.

Readers, this eventful night happened about 7 years ago. In these 7 years, we (again Poonam specifically), explored all the forbidden desires and sins, lesbian, MFM, MMMF, MMMMF, swap, delivery dare, exhibiting in public, sex with transgender and finally, BDSM and cuckolding, which started about a year ago.

If, readers find it worth reading and excited, will write the experiences, how they happened, in detail and how we evolved over time.

Please do share your doubts, advises and comments through my profile.