The Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
Who is Madame X?
13.7k words
4.45
60.8k
114

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,792 Followers

The basic plot idea for this little tale comes from an author who called himself "Phil Phantom" on another story site many years ago. That tale has always stuck in my mind even though he took it to an extreme, like most of his stories. Mine will be a little milder.

I am kind of sorry it got so long. Like many of my stories, at least, it started out with a simple premise and grew legs as it went on. There is some description of lesbian sex but it is short each time.

Let's get some of the background stuff out of the way quickly. My name is Calvin, "Cal", Sanders. I am thirty-three years old and work for one of my best friends in the world. Her name is Toni Lapiro and is the same age as I am. We attended college together, her as a business major with a minor in design and me with a major in design and a minor in accounting.

You see we always had a dream. We would graduate together and then work to start our own boutique business that would specialize in graphic design for small businesses. It took a couple of years of hard work for other companies to establish our credentials but five years ago we did it. While I am not an owner I am emotionally heavily invested in making the company, Zapiro, (it sounded better than Lapiro) work.

Toni is the owner and lead salesperson. She makes the contacts and gets the introductions and I provide the lead design work. It might just be signage for a business or it might be part of an advertising campaign. We make it work. The small business community is vast and very needy of our kind of help.

While I was working for a larger concern as just one of the drones doing crap work I started to date Constance, "Connie", Reynolds. She was and still is a very good looking woman about three years younger than me and Toni. Connie was a model for the agency I worked for and we threw ideas at each other during photo shoots before finally starting to date and then marry.

I consider myself to be extremely lucky to have snared Connie and she says the same thing about me, especially whenever we are at a party. I believe she is way out of my class but, what the hell, I just grin and roll with it.

Of course, both of us were experienced in sexual matters before ever meeting. Connie had modeled during college. Surprisingly her major was graphic design also. Since she was a couple of years behind me and went to a different school we didn't meet until after college. Duh, huh?

She had also been very active in a sorority and admitted, while we were dating, that she had participated in multiple "party" activities with their affiliated fraternity over the years. "But, I am past that and will knock your head off if you even think of suggesting that I do some of those things again."

That was her first and last word about that subject. I didn't mind. Connie was uninhibited, to say the least. She attributed part of that to being active in sports in high school and having to dress out, then undress and shower in front of a group of girls. Then, in college, her modeling on the side forced her to change clothes in front of other male and female models, especially during runway events. There is no time for embarrassment or modesty during those times.

I got to benefit from her previous sexual experiments. Oral, anal, multiple positions and in strange places were part of our repertoire. My own experiences had always been of the one-on-one kind but a neighbor lady of great experience had taken me under her wing that summer between high school and college and taught me how to please a woman. So oral was fine with me, also rimming was definitely on the menu. She even taught me shrimping but not that many girls are into that. I guess they are too ticklish to get a sexual thrill from that.

Needless to say Connie agreed to become my wife about a year before Toni and I broke free. Connie supported us the whole way.

Now, Toni is another issue. She stands approximately five foot eight inches tall and is a little buxom. She works out constantly to maintain herself and looks like a million dollars every day. Her smile is brilliant with her tan and blue eyes. Her dark hair is cut in a sophisticated stylish short but sexy way. She can dip her head and let a bit of her hair fall over her brow and then bring those blue eyes up and just plain pierce your soul. I know a lot of contracts were secured but just that look when it appeared we were equal to another bid in every other way. Male or female didn't matter. She could mesmerize with that look.

Her private life wasn't so hot. During the day she was the consummate professional. Decisive and direct but tactful when needed, she ruled our little kingdom. Since we had known each other for years we shared a camaraderie that the eight others in our small business didn't quite get to participate in. Now, I am not saying that she wasn't friendly with the rest of the staff. We just had those shared experiences from school and then starting the business that set us apart.

Did I ever hit that? Well, honestly, back in school I tried. That was how we met. We were both stag at a big party with plenty of booze and music and I asked her to dance. We gyrated around the room and then introduced ourselves. We went out for coffee that night to get away from the din and soon were conversing like old friends but that was as far as it got. There just wasn't the spark to take it further.

Toni dated a lot. There were many movers and shakers who she wanted to get to know and they wanted to get into her tiny little panties. I have no idea how often she got laid but I believe it was quite often. She would date a man for months, sometimes even a year, but then each relationship fizzled out for some reason or another.

Since we were such a small operation Connie and Toni knew each other and would occasionally have a girls' night out together. I am sure that Connie told Toni things she would like to see me change in myself and Toni probably would discuss her men in detail. After all, don't all women do that?

Connie was now thirty years old and the calls for her as a model were not as plentiful as when she was eighteen or even twenty. Connie stands five foot ten and is willowy. That is the body type for young models but not so much for the mature shoots. They were looking for the more "mom" types in our neck of the woods.

We were starting to discuss progeny since Zapiro was doing well. As a matter of fact, Toni didn't have to do many cold calls anymore. Our success was starting to get new customers calling us.

Okay, we have the background out of the way, now on to the meat of my tale.

It all started out when Toni would occasionally send me out to meet with customers without her. Most of the time it would be a local business that we already had a working relationship with. I would sit with the owner and discuss what he or she was looking to accomplish. I would then use my sketch pad to take notes and doodle a little as ideas came up. If we were in sync then the ideas gelled quickly and off we would go with a definite goal in mind. Sometimes the customer was so vague trying to share goals that it would become a frustrating meeting trying to sort out and coalesce something concrete. Then usually we had to schedule more meetings so we could work and find a solution or solutions that would work.

Toni made that first change from us going out as a team by saying, "Look, we already have this customer bagged. I don't need to sell anything, you are the design guru and that is what they need right now. You can handle this." I was a little reluctant at first as I was not a salesperson. I get a little tongue tied when I try to sell. Please give me a sketch pad and ideas will flow.

Those local meetings then morphed into some out of town meetings. Our little town wasn't a hub of air travel so we, I guess me, would have to drive sometimes up to a hundred and fifty miles or so to meet with a customer. That isn't too bad a distance to commute back if the get-together was productive but I would have to stay over a lot of the times when it became a long drawn out attempt to find something that fit the customer's needs.

When I was in the office Toni always had the habit of dropping in to chat or she would call me to her office. She liked to regale me with her tales of dating, all of the trials and tribulations. This new love interest was no different. The first time I heard about her new person started with, "I have a date tonight. I have to leave early to get ready."

"Well, that is new. You never leave the office early. Who is this guy and what has he done with my boss?"

Her smile was radiant. "Well, first off, it isn't a guy. I have never been attracted to women but this one has grown on me and I need to see if there is any fire there."

That bit of information grabbed my attention. Toni had never professed any proclivities toward her own gender. "Who is this person? When can I meet her?" I didn't ask about how they made love. We weren't that close of friends. Maybe she would tell Connie at our next get-together.

Toni shook her head. "Not yet. I can't let anyone know who she is specifically as she is married. Like me she had not had any real experience with a woman but she is looking forward to developing our relationship. This is just a night out on the town for us."

She grabbed her purse and briefcase. "You are in charge while I go get pretty." I just nodded and went back to my desk.

I was planning on working a little later that night as Connie had told me a few days before that some of her model friends were wanting to get-together and moan about how fickle the industry was. I had just chuckled and asked her to make sure to get a cab or call me for a ride if they got too maudlin and started to get shit-faced.

I became engrossed in the campaign we were designing and the ideas just started to fly from my fingers to the pad. I was working in pencil to shade and highlight my story board. Time just flew by at the same rate as my fingers were frantically trying to keep up with my brain. Sometimes ideas have to be forced out and sometimes, like that night, everything clicks and you are off to the races.

That was also why I keep a small pad next to the bed. I sometimes have a dream that answers all my questions and I have to write it down or sketch it out before I can rest. Connie was also used to me getting up at O-dark thirty to go into my small home office and really start to draw. Thankfully a great idea had never popped into my head while we were making love. I don't care how much your spouse loves you. If you pop off her lovely warm body to start to write stuff down or draw there might not be any more loving in your future.

I do want to say here that I love drawing Connie. There are multiple renditions of her face at home and in my office. Some are oils, some are in charcoal but all try to capture the love I have for her. I have a large canvas of her in a sensual pose with just a bare minimum of cover that no one ever gets to see. It is private, just for her and me.

Anyhow it was very late when I was finished with the raw product. I felt I would be able to recapture the essence of what was needed for this customer in the morning. I looked up and it was two o'clock in the morning. Crap. I checked my phone. There was a missed text that came in about one a.m. from Connie asking where I was. I didn't respond, just shut everything down and made the twenty minute drive to our condo.

At home I undressed, slipped into bed and kissed the back of her head and softly caressed her back for a moment to let her know I was home and then I was dead to the world until the alarm clock made me realize it was time to get up and get to work.

I dragged my ass into work. Today it actually was work today, not the fun it usually was since I was so tired. I tried to concentrate on my night's work but it wasn't coming. And, to add to the frustration, Toni wanted to tell me about her date.

"Cal, it was great. We connect on so many levels. I feel that I have known her forever. There wasn't a topic we couldn't talk about even if we disagreed. And she is so beautiful. We met at that local bar, you know the one, that usually only has women as patrons. I guess you could call it a lesbian bar but so many of the girls and women there have wedding or engagement rings on. It was my first time there so I was surprised."

I couldn't resist. My tiredness was interfering with my normal filter and let my male hormones come out. "So, was there public sex there? Were some of the women topless? Or bottomless? How about your date? Was she uncomfortable there?"

She lightly slapped my arm. "No, Silly, there was no public sex. As a matter of fact, the whole place is quite subdued. There is a small dance floor but the music isn't too intrusive. Hell, we could speak more freely and without interference better there than any other bar or night club I can name."

She paused and smiled. "I will admit that I wondered if there wouldn't be some public sex there. After all, this was a meat house. There was a lot of cruising by some of the more obvious dykes. My date got asked to dance a lot but she only danced with me."

She paused as she pondered my questions. "I don't think she was uncomfortable. The atmosphere is not threatening and we had a good conversation getting to know each other. I hope we progress to the next level." She stopped in thought. "She was wearing a nice dress, not too slinky or slutty but it didn't hide her lovely body. I was almost overcome with the want to strip her naked and have my way with her. Her hair was down and I just wanted to run my fingers through it as I pulled her in tight for a kiss. Her lips, damn her lips, were ripe and ready." She looked at me. "You know, the way a girl keeps them moist for that first kiss."

I nodded and she continued. "Her throat was bare, no necklace at all. I just wanted to chew my way down from her ear to her shoulder. I wanted to feel her shiver from the sensations that I could engender in her. I wanted her pussy to become moist and ready for my fingers and tongue. I fully intend to make love to her for hours on end when we finally get to that point. The thrill of the seduction is so exciting." She stopped and looked at me. "Crap I am turning myself on. I need to go."

Lord, I have never seen Toni like this. Even when discussing any of her previous male friends she never acted like this. She blushed as she hurried out of my office. I suppose she needed to go and Jill off.

There was no more conversation about her new lover for a couple days. Toni and I were scheduled to go see a dairy operator approximately four hours away by ground. This was a new customer. The wife wanted us to come and design a logo for their small corporate farm but her husband was reluctant to spend the money. We knew it would be a hard sell and wouldn't ever be a large contract but it was a possible customer so we made plans to go. On these little jaunts Toni would usually also try to hit a few other potential clients so that we could maximize our profits from those kind of trips.

This one was supposed to be no different. We would leave on Wednesday early in the morning and drive to Reynaldville and then stay at a local motel overnight and then meet the client on Thursday morning. If all went well we would then head on back that afternoon and get home pretty late but then take Friday off. If it didn't go well and we needed to stay then we would come back on Friday. At least that was the itinerary that we had agreed on.

Tuesday afternoon Toni came to my office with a disappointed look on her face. "Cal, something has come up. Can you handle this new client on your own?"

This was odd. "What gives? This will be a long way to drive by myself. It is almost three hundred miles of nothing."

"I know but my new girlfriend. God, she needs a name. Since she is married I won't use her real name. Let's call her Madame X. Anyhow, Madame X called and her husband will be out of town at some kind of conference and she wants to know if I can come over and keep her company. I said yes but I hate to dump on you like this so, instead of driving the whole way, the company will spring for a commuter plane ticket that will get you within fifty miles of the town and I will even rent a car for you to use. You won't have to leave until Thursday morning and will be there by noon and can meet the client. If all goes well you can fly back Thursday night and not be gone overnight. If it doesn't then you can fly back on Friday and only be gone one night instead of a potential two nights."

"I guess that could work. But don't make a habit of this. You know I don't sell anything. I just try to give the client what you promise."

She laughed at that and I got to go home and make love to my wife. Connie was happy I was only going to be gone Thursday night. "If you get lucky and sell this farmer on your designs and come home Thursday night you might get lucky then, too." That was her comment after our long and sweaty session. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Wednesday was a good day of work. When I got home Connie was cooking with just a full apron on. I chased her around the kitchen trying to cop feels of her breast, butt, and pussy. Thankfully her supper was not ruined as we had a nice session on the table before finally eating.

Thursday was a disappointment. The commuter plane hit every air pocket between the two cities. My stomach was aching from the work of trying to not spew all over the cabin. I then developed something I rarely suffered from, a headache. It wasn't quite a migraine but it sure messed with my ability to create. The drive to the dairy wasn't bad but it didn't make up for the plane ride.

At the dairy it took an even nastier turn. The farmer, Jim Bell, wanted nothing to do with me. He called me a "city slicker" who knew nothing about the dairy industry. I think I mollified him a little when I agreed but he still didn't want to talk with me. His wife, Nancy, apologized and we sat down, just the two of us, and tried to come up with some ideas. She envisioned all of their employees wearing tee shirts with a unifying logo that would also go well on their trucks, tractors, payloaders and even the feed trucks and the self propelled manure spreader.

My headache finally abated enough so that I could doodle a little as we talked. No, I wasn't attracted to the farmer's wife. What do you think this is, erotica?

Anyhow she fixed us a nice meal and I left the pad on the table as we all sat to eat. Jim was still a little upset about my presence but he was a good host and refused to argue while eating.

Then something happened. He glanced over at my pad and then did a double take. He looked harder and then started to smile. I really didn't know what was tickling him but I sure wasn't wanting to break the spell by asking. Finally he reached over and picked up my pad. "Where did you come up with this sketch?"

He pointed at the head of a cow I had drawn. It was slightly a caricature but still very recognizable as a milk cow. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. Nancy and I were discussing ideas and I just started to draw her. Why do you ask?"

"She looks a lot like the cow I had as a youngster. That old cow was the impetus for us to start the dairy. She has been gone for years but I still miss her. She was almost a pet and gave the sweetest milk and had the best calves."

Nancy nodded. "Flossie was a great old cow. And she really was the start of our herd. Some of her progeny still give us milk just like hers."

This started us on a real discussion. I proposed that any logo have Flossie as the focal point. We kicked around ideas of having her chewing a cud, or maybe just a stalk of wheat. We were getting close to a deal when we noticed the sun was starting to drop in the west. Jim suggested I head to my motel room and come back in the morning to finalize the concept.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,792 Followers