Malti - From Maid to Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
Amit convinces his maid to dominate him.
2.2k words
4.29
22.9k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malti looked at herself in the mirror and felt sadness engulfing her over her lost youth. It is inevitable of course but she was not ready to accept it. She never really felt young after all. She was married to a guy just as she was entering her 20s and she didn't even know if she loved him at all. No, she knew she didn't love him. Neither did she love any of the masters who turned to her for sexual favors. She felt she would not even be recognized if not for her body. Now, her body also aged. But at the age of 40, Malti started feeling the pangs of love.

Actually, she was not sure if it was love. The boy is a handsome kid of age 22 working in some software company. She works as a maid in his house. She didn't exactly know what but she felt that the kid respected her as a human being or sometimes even more. She didn't understand what he found in this old lady, who is well beneath his social class and double his age. The social and age barriers were the main things which were stopping her from accepting her love towards the kid, Amit. She knew she could never marry him so she decided to never quit work from her love.

Amit is a gentle kid who can't even raise his voice. He tried getting into an argument with a construction lady on the road once but in the end, he felt deeply embarrassed. Around that time, he found Malti who is, in a sense, complementary to Amit. She is strong, as gentle as a feather when she is calm and as fierce as a tigress when she is wronged and above all, deeply cares for Amit. Amit didn't treat her as his maid but a part of his life. In a sense, she completes him. He had been wanting for many days to submit himself to her but is afraid of what she thinks.

One evening, he came from the office scratching his head. Malti saw this and enquired, "What happened, sir?"

Amit replied, while still scratching, "Don't know Maltidi, my head became all itchy from the morning."

Malti asked promptly, "Sir, I think it's due to lice. Come rest your head on my lap. I will see what it is."

Malti sat on the floor and Amit laid his head on her lap and slept on the floor. Malti found so many lice and began killing them. Amit felt very relieved but also worried as he let his idol do this measly work for him.

Malti killed all the lice and they sat there without moving. The window in front of them is letting in golden rays of sunlight. Their faces glowed in the yellow light.

Amit was looking at the scenery before him. Malti, instead, gazed at Amit's tender face. She was pondering about whether Amit too feels for her, what she feels for him. But the age difference and the class difference were eating her. She couldn't bear losing her job, at least in 'this' house. Still, a glimmer of hope reminded her why Amit would do all the things he did, had he not loved her. That thought quite easily slid past her no-man resolve and took her to the depths of happiness.

While Malti was lost in her reverie, Amit was thinking of how to break the ice with Malti. Obviously, she liked him. But he was not so sure if that was the right time. He slowly rolled his eyes back to see Malti's face.

When she felt her pointed stare return at her, Malti felt shy and turned her eyes. But somehow, she felt Amit desperately wanting to look through her soul. It may be her own desperation speaking but she didn't care. As if to confirm her suspicions, she connected Amit's gaze, camouflaging her blushing by a fake sternness. As she looked into his eyes, she saw Amit in such a deep surrender to her that all the societal prejudices seemed to have been washed away. Her stern face inadvertently turned to one of great passion.

Amit, on the other hand, felt satisfied on seeing a stern Malti. Her dark face is glowing like a goddess in the golden light. He was all ready to give himself up to that woman that very instant. He was ready to speak to her but was discouraged to see her face softening up. He wanted to get out of there out of sadness. But it was too late. He saw his goddess's face inching towards him in hesitation. He understood what it meant and gently closed his eyes.

Malti went straight to his lips and rubbed her luscious lips on Amit's lips and quickly withdrew. Amit pushed out his tongue but on not feeling Malti, quickly opened his eyes to see a grinning Malti. She dove into his face and started kissing him passionately. Her hands went inside his T-shirt and began feeling his body, slowly coming down. She rubbed his hard-on from above his pants making Amit moan. She loved the feeling of Amit's moans in her mouth.

Amit did not want this moment to end or more like he didn't want to do anything more than that. Grasping that, Malti parted the kiss and stood both of them up. She hugged him tight and Amit locked her in an even tighter embrace. She locked her legs around him and rubbing her mound over his crotch. She looked up at Amit to see him excited in pleasure and he leaned forward to kiss Malti's lips. She kissed him hard but something was bothering her. She didn't understand why Amit won't take charge. Impatiently, she removed his clothes. She knelt down and was leaning forward to take his dick in her mouth when Amit suddenly pulled her up and planted a flurry of kisses on her face. He unwrapped her sari and smelt it. Malti blushed and removed her blouse and bra, releasing her heavenly boobs. They were each a handful, mango shaped, brown boobs with black areolas and protruding nipples.

Amit hungrily pounced on them and sucked her boobs alternately while fingering her at the same time. He undid her petticoat and there lied her welcoming, bushy pussy flowing like a river. He quickly dove into her pussy and began eating it.

Malti was both perplexed and exhilarated. His tongue is working wonders on her pussy but she never saw a man willing to lick his maid's bushy pussy. Her husband used to force her to shave every time they had sex. At the same time, she was loving it when Amit flicks and sucks her clit. He was also shoving his fingers into her cunt.

Malti's love for Amit increased more with this act. She made love to quite a few men but she could only see them satisfying their lust. They never cared about Malti at all. She felt quite irritated being left to bring about her own orgasm by herself. Sometimes she used to be so sad to think about orgasm at all. For the first time, she was getting any attention and it was from her loved one. The very thought made her scream in pleasure. She pushed Amit's head into her and pleaded, "Please sir, don't stop." Amit began licking her vigorously and with all the emotions flooding inside her, her pussy gates also flooded with her cum. Amit obediently lapped up all her juices without leaving a single drop.

Her knees trembled and Amit helped her sit on the sofa. She was in a trance for some time and suddenly remembered about Amit not getting an orgasm. She leant on the handle, on her back and opened her arms for Amit to come to her. Amit, too, had done the same. She was surprised and asked him, "Sir, I guess this is your first time. Don't you want to be on top?"

Amit replied in annoyance, "Please, call me Amit."

Malti felt happy at this and rephrased her question, "Amit, don't you want to come on top?"

Amit replied calmly, "When I make love to you, I only want to worship you even if I don't get to cum."

Malti was very confused. With the image of loving Amit firmly fixed in her mind, she stated directly, leaving aside all societal inhibitions, "Amit, I love you."

Amit extended his hand to touch her knee and said, "I love you too but my love is expressed through my worship to you. I will do anything and everything to satisfy you. Please, try to understand."

Malti, in a broken voice, said almost desperately, "Amit, I love you as... you know, husband and wife. Can't you love me as my husband?"

Amit doesn't want to hurt Malti but he also doesn't want to hide the truth. So, he replied, dropping his head, "I can if that is what you order me. Your wish is my command."

Malti rose in a jolt and began walking around in utter confusion and exploded, "What do you mean? Don't play around with me."

Amit stood up and steadied her. He then knelt down bowing his head and spoke, "I will submit myself to you and I will do anything to make you happy. You can thrash me, kick me and pee on me but my love for you will not diminish. I am your property and every right on my body and soul vests in you. And in turn, you will be... my mistress." and kissed her feet.

Malti felt disgusted by this act and a deep sadness overcame her. Amit continued, "I will always address you as madam and you may call me whatever you like."

She couldn't bear to hear all of this and swiftly walked towards the door but stopped right in front realizing she is naked. She felt her dreams shattering and as if her love is betraying her. She felt angry with herself for committing to love without Amit's confirmation. She started punching the walls.

Amit saw this and was deeply hurt seeing Malti hurting herself. He said, "Madam, please don't harm yourself. If you don't want this relationship, you don't need to pressurize yourself. I have hurt your feelings so much so please punish me instead. If there is anyone who needs to be punished, it is me, not you."

By now, Malti had lost it. She felt every word of Amit irritating especially, the fact that he is still addressing her as madam. Her anger is out of bounds now and she walked fast towards Amit and kicked on his face. The kneeling Amit fell down on his back. She sat on his stomach and began slapping him hard. She saw him suppressing his screams and began slapping him hard. She shouted, "scream, you bitch." Amit started screaming at the top of his voice. Malti increased her force and after a couple of slaps, Amit passed out.

Malti dismounted him and thought about the whole incident. She looked at the reddened cheeks of Amit and slowly caressed them. She loves Amit and doesn't want to leave his side. But he doesn't love her the same way. But then, she also loved the attention she got from Amit. Can she really expect somebody to love her in her 40s? Heck, even her husband estranged her for not being beautiful enough. But this kid really loved her though his method is different. Nobody had ever loved her as much as this kid. The times are changing and she too must adapt to it. Who knows what the definition of love would be in the future? Finally, she decided to love Amit the way he wants her to. She then gently kissed on his cheeks and woke him up.

She told him excitedly, "Amit, I am ready to be your mistress." She kissed his cheeks, sobbing and said, "sorry for hitting you. I would never do that again."

Amit grinned sheepishly and told her, "Madam, actually I liked it very much and don't ever think about things you can't do to me. I am always at your service for anything."

Malti laughed, "you rascal..." and began kissing his body, licking his nipples and finally went down to his dick. Just as she was taking the prick into her mouth, Amit stopped her and requested, "Madam, I have one request for you. Just for the first time, don't suck my dick. I will make myself hard by serving you."

Malti glared at Amit and commanded, "Amit, do you dare objecting your mistress's wish?"

Amit felt afraid and apologized. Malti felt good being in command.

Malti slurped his dick and after some time came into 69 position. She sat on his dick and fucked him hard. Amit was on the verge of orgasm. He shouted, "I'm cumming."

Malti stopped at once and squeezed Amit's face. She ordered menacingly, "Don't you dare cum now, you bitch. "

Amit was truly frightened and felt very lucky to receive such a great mistress.

She started riding him slowly and increased her speed and both of them came at the same time. She then leant forward on Amit's body, kissed his face for a while and both of them fell asleep.