Couple Swaps Partner

Story Info
Married Couple enjoy swapping partners.
972 words
3.95
26.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend James and I had discussed all kinds of different things we wanted sexually. One of his favorites was watching me with another woman or couple. So knowing he was coming in for a visit I found the perfect couple. She was heavy and that was the type of woman he preferred. I loved that about him. He told me early on he didn't like Barbie doll types.

I told him I had invited friends for dinner which I had, sort of. Cindy and I had spent a lot of time deciding how we were going to set the stage for the evening. We were going to make it look rather innocent. She was not only excited to be with another woman but she was excited when I told her James wanted to fuck her in the ass. It was a little lie, because he didn't know but I knew he would be thrilled.

During dinner I spilled wine on my blouse, and instead of changing I just took my blouse off, there was wine running down my chest and Cindy jumped to her feet and came to me and started licking it up. Her hands lifting my tits so she could suck my nipples, I moaned as she nibbled on them. I looked over to James and he was smiling. It was Brad who suggested we make ourselves more comfortable. Standing I helped Cindy out of her clothes, there was a blush covering her body that was sweet and sexy. I leaned in and kissed her and she moaned into my mouth. I ran my hand down her soft body and slid it between her legs and she moaned again. When I broke the kiss I saw that both men where naked and slowly stroking their cocks watching. James loved watching me with other men, this was the first time he had seen with another woman. I was so excited to show him just how in to I was.

"Eat her pussy baby!' I heard James say. I didn't hesitate I stretched her out and buried my face between her legs, putting my ass up in the air and shaking it back and forth for the men. "That's it baby tell her how good a job she's doing licking the pussy."

"Oh fuck yes it feels so good, I don't know how long I can hold on before I cum Brad."

"There's no hurry Cindy just relax and enjoy and if you cum more than once all the better." No one said anything for a minute and I heard James

"Brad you want to fuck her?" James said his voice full of lust. Brad didn't hesitate and I could feel his cock sliding between my legs. I moaned my approval. I stopped only long enough to tell Cindy to suck James' cock. I wanted to be able to look up and see his face as I was getting fucked and eating pussy. Everyone was moaning, it was exciting and the look on my lovers face told me he was enjoying watching me eat her pussy and her husband fuck me hard. Brad was fucking me hard and I had to stop licking Cindy's pussy, because it felt so good.

"That's it Brad, fuck her pussy!" James said. I loved hearing him talk like that and he knew it. Cindy had moved out from under me and had gotten on all fours in front of me. I moaned watching James lube up his cock.

"Mmmm baby fuck that ass, she wants it so bad!" Taking his time he pushed into her, seeing this Brad started to move faster.

"Oh fuck Cindy you look so fucking hot with your big tits hanging down and watching his cock disappear into your tight ass. You are such a cockwhore baby!" He said with pride.

When James looked into my eyes I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm, "Cum baby cum all over his cock." Hearing his words I couldn't hold back and I started pushing back on Brads cock. "Fuck me harder, fuck my tight cunt and fill me!" I begged.

"Cum bitch cum all over my hard cock I'm not nearly done with your fucking pussy!" I moaned my approval. "That's it fuck that tight cunt, feels good doesn't it." James moaned.

"Oh fuck I love his cock in my ass; you were so right it feels so fucking good. I don't want it to stop." Cindy began pushing back on his cock and her moans were getting louder and her body began to shake.

"That's it Cindy let go, don't fight it. He's not going to shoot a load up your ass till you cum." It was hot looking up and seeing my lover fuck her ass and smack it every now and then. Everyone was talking at once and the moaning was filling the room.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Brad moaned.

"Shove it in her cocksucker and make her clean it off and fill that mouth!" Brad didn't hesitate and turning me around shoved his cock down my throat I sucked it clean and moaned tasting the sweetness of my own juice. It didn't take long and he was holding my head and shooting his load down my throat. "That's it you fucking cumslut, suck the cum out is cock." James knew what his words were doing to me.

The four of us were spent; it had been an exciting evening. With out guest safely on their way home James and I made our way to the shower and got cleaned up. Walking back into the bedroom and we snuggled into each other.

"You know I love that you're such a slut don't you?" I started to laugh and looked up at him. "Yeah I know. Now go to sleep!"