Couples Camp Ch. 04

Story Info
Brad's first class at camp.
3.1k words
3.93
22.8k
12
0

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
318 Followers

Brad was sitting in the waiting room, re adjusting his clothes and trying to recover from his exhaustive exam, when the glass door swung open and the girl from earlier wearing her green bikini top and tight khaki shorts asked. "All ready?"

Brad was eager to finally get to Brooke and quickly hopped up from his resting place.

"I sure am." he said enthusiastically as he walked through the open door.

Brad followed closely behind his sexy guide as they strolled up the path moving towards the main resort complex. As they went along she pointed out some of the buildings and features of the resort.

"You saw the beach coming in, and that right there is where you get jet skis or boats to take out on the lake." Pointing to an Adirondack style lean-to near the water's edge.

"Over there is the outdoor movie theater. There is also a fire pit and some intimate seating areas as well as multiple cabanas and hot tubs." She said as she continued pointing out the different areas.

At the end of the path there was the main courtyard, surrounded by a solid rock wall with paths and other smaller structures encircling the courtyard. It created almost a wagon wheel of buildings with a round courtyard in the center. A tall wooden gate blocked the path going into the center of the compound.

"Come on in" She said, flinging the gate open and walking forward.

She explained this was the main courtyard with ten private rooms surrounding it. As Brad looked around he saw each private room was separated by a path and arranged inward facing the fire pit at the center of the courtyard. Each room had a sliding glass door and small seating area surrounded by short black iron railing, creating a porch like area for the room occupants to lounge in. There were a number of large cushioned Chaise lounges big enough for two to lie in, as well as lounge chairs arranged into small seating areas for groups to sit and chat by the flickering light of the fire pit.

The two continued walking and turned down one of the paths between the rooms.

"Now you will be staying here in the boyfriend's quarters." She instructed as they came to the end of the path.

"Go ahead and pick yourself out a bunk and get comfortable, I will be back with some supplies and we can get started" she instructed as she motioned for him to enter the front door.

"Where is my girlfriend Brooke? " He angrily asked, thinking he had once again been pushed along a path he hadn't intended to walk.

"Oh she's still out on the lake. I'm afraid she won't be back for quite some time. I suggest you pick out an empty bunk and take a shower. I will be back to get you and take you to your first class, so don't take too long."

Brad stood there dumbfounded as he watched the woman hurry back down the way they had come and disappear into the courtyard. He was completely twisted and confused. What kind of couples retreat is this? Why was his girlfriend swept away from him and drug up here without him? Why did he have to go through so much just to have a simple vacation? How had he gone from suggesting a weekend romantic getaway to being roped into a month long stay in a secluded camp of confusion?

Brad turned back to the large wooden door. He was tired, both mentally and physically at this point. He had been riding a carnival ride of emotions for two days now. The worry, the jealously and the stress was taking its toll. He was in no shape to argue. At this point the idea of taking a shower and lying down sounded great. He reached down and pushed the black iron latch holding the door closed and shoved the door open.

The room was long and narrow; it was the quintessential summer camp barracks with five double bunks. At the end of the room was the arch leading to the bathrooms and showers. All of the bunks were made and looked occupied except for the last one on the bottom. It was closest to the bathroom so he figured it was a good spot and was actually happy about something for a change today. Brad walked to the end of the room and stopped at the last unoccupied bed where he picked up the folded bed sheets and blanket and proceeded to make his bunk as instructed.

After Brad got his bunk made and pillow fluffed up he turned to the foot locker finding all the sundries he needed. A bar of soap, shampoo, a wash cloth and towel and even shaving cream and razors were all neatly placed in one of the top trays. He grabbed the supplies and proceeded to the showers. Brad was glad the place was empty because there was no privacy at all here. The bathroom reminded him of high school. There was a row of lockers along the wall numbered one threw ten and a few benches, again just like high school, simple wooden benches attached to the floor with steal posts at each end. The shower was one large stall with multiple shower heads and there were a few sinks along the far wall with a single large mirror stretching from one end to the other.

Brad tentatively stripped off his clothes and folded them, placing them on the bench in a neat pile next to his towel. He quickly got into the shower and turned on the water, wanting to make quick work of his shower before anyone else came in and saw him. The hot water felt good and he stood there with his eyes closed enjoying the therapeutic soak. It wasn't until he stepped out of the shower and reached for his towel that he realized someone had replaced his pile of clothes with one of their own. He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist as he investigated the replacements that had been left for him.

There was a short sleeved button up canvas shirt the same khaki color as the pants and shorts he had seen the resort staff wearing. As he unfolded it he noticed it had a patch on the left pocket that had the number ten embroidered in green thread. The shorts were also khaki colored and just like the ones he had seen the female guide wearing. Much too short to be men's shorts Brad thought to himself, but without his clothes there to put on, it was either these or walk around wrapped in a towel. Obviously he was number ten. The last empty bed of ten, the number ten locker being empty and now the number ten on his shirt all made sense.

"Hey, hurry up; you're gunna to be late for your first day. Put on your clothes and let's get going" He heard the familiar female voice say from the archway of the bathroom. Brad was losing his ability to question things. For some reason he was becoming more and more compliant and less and less apprehensive. He was just doing what he was told without question. That must be why he never even thought twice when he hurriedly put on the shirt and shorts without even giving a thought to why there was no underwear or shoes for him.

The two left the dorms and headed back down the path, threw the courtyard and down another path with the sounds of Brad's bare feet slapping against the cobblestones echoing off the walls of the buildings. They past a cluster of small buildings that reminded Brad of small tourist shops you would see along a beach. Each one had a glass door and words above the door indicating what the shop was. One said Tattoos and Piercings, another said Casual wear, and another said Leather and Lace. There were others but he was being rushed along so quickly he wasn't able to read all the signs. They walked past another area where there was a big carved redwood archway. It looked like it lead into another courtyard like seating area, and read CLUB AND CANTINA.

"Ok, here we are." She said as the two came to a cobble stone stairway leading up to what looked like a log cabin. "You need to hurry up and get up there." She instructed

Brad scurried up the stairs in his bare feet as the irregularly shaped rock steps pushed back against his sensitive soles. As he pushed the door open and stepped in he was greeted with; "Hello there." by a deep authoritative voice. The man standing in front of him was imposing with long dark hair. He had on a black t-shirt, black leather pants, and heavy black lace up boots.

"Hurry up and take your seat." Brad was instructed by the imposing figure pointing at the empty seat in the back of the room. There were two rows of desks and each had another man already in place waiting for what looked like a classroom instruction. Brad hurried to the back of the room and took his seat as quickly as possible. He felt like it was his first day of a new school and all the other kids were looking at him. The fact he had no shoes or underwear did something to his psyche. It made him feel weak, vulnerable and subservient. He felt embarrassed and judged, but didn't know why; after all they were all dressed exactly like he was. Each had on the same button up shirt with embroidered numbers on them, and shorts just like he had on. This must be his nine other bunk mates he thought as he noticed each one had a different number on his shirt.

"Ok, let's get started. For those of you who are new, you will call me Sir just like you will call every other male guest or staff. You will address all the female guests and staff as Ma'am. All pledges like you with a number will refer to each other by your number and NOT you're Christian name. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir" they all responded in unison.

"Good now let's start off with why you are here. You all want the love and affection of a beautiful woman, but you have no idea what a woman really wants from a man. That's what I am going to teach you. What a true loving relationship looks like. You will learn to see your relationship for what it is and isn't, and what it looks and feels like when two people are truly in love. We will identify the strengths in your relationship as well as the weaknesses, and address each accordingly. "The imposing teacher spoke as he walked back and forth in front of the class.

"Now watch closely as you observe the traits a woman desires in her man." Sir professed as he started a video on the large flat screen hanging on the wall behind his desk.

The video started with a couple siting on a blanket along the lake. They were holding hands and the muscular tan man was leaning in kissing the woman on the neck as she bent her head ever so gently allowing him better access to her long neck. The video continued to focus on the couple's calm affection for each other, while the sounds of the water gently lapping against the rocks along the shoreline next to the beach, could be heard in the background. As the sun set over the tree tops in the distance the man leaned in and whispered something in the young woman's ear.

"Oh no, never" she could clearly be heard laughing out in a playful yet agreeable tone.

There were a few more minutes of playful banter and kissing until the darkness had set in and only a dim silhouette of the couple could be seen. They began to kiss more passionately as the darkness set in and it wasn't long before the male figure could be seen removing the bikini top from his lovely accomplice. The sounds of their passion replaced the bright images as the whole class listened to the two kissing and soft moans slipping out from between her lips.

Brad couldn't help but notice the man sitting in the seat in front of him was uncomfortably squirming around in his chair, but didn't pay much attention to him as the scene on the screen was developing.

"Yeah baby that's nice." the man on the beach uttered.

The soft moans of the man were replaced by loud sloppy sucking sounds as the video changed from a long panoramic view to a close up point of view. This time the video looked like it came from a cell phone and was shot by the man now receiving a loving blowjob on the beach with the last remaining light bouncing off the lake helping to light the camera.

"Now I want you to pay attention to how she sucks him." The teacher announces breaking the tense silence from the class.

"You will notice her obvious emotional bond with her lover. You see how she so passionately and lovingly attending to every inch of him?" Sir was really trying to drive home the emotional bond these two were sharing. This was not just a quick blowjob in the dark. This was a love for one another that had boiled over and couldn't wait to be taken anywhere else. It was a love that had overflowed and could no longer be contained.

The woman looked up at her lover and smiled for his camera as she gently lapped at the tip of his masculinity with her tongue. Slowly she worked her way up and down the shaft making sure not to miss a single delicate spot as he slowly grew larger and larger.

As her tanned lover became fully erect she gently lifted his stiff shaft and gingerly washed his balls with her soft tongue. Brad had seen plenty of pornos in the past but this was different. The connection was amazing. It was as if she could read his mind and he could send her signals directing her attention in just the right ways. Her masterful skills had resulted in her lover's full attention and he was now sticking out a firm nine inches. While his length was more than average what was really impressive about this man was how thick he was. It was as if every ounce of blood had rushed down to be a part of this amazing activity.

Brad looked at the man sitting in front of him again and noticed he had his head bowed as if he was trying not to watch the scene playing out in front of the whole class.

"Look at her number eight. She is in love with this man's dick. Look at how she desires him. Do you see how her soul needs him?" Sir barked.

"Yes sir." The man in front of Brad responded as he looked up again at the screen. Soon Brad could hear the sniffling of number eight trying to hold back tears but failing miserably. The woman on screen lifted her prize once again and giving the camera one last smile placed the tip of his massive tool in her longing mouth. The video slowed and the picture zoomed in showing the head plunging past her loving lips, as "OH that's it lover." could be heard from the tv screen.

The whole class sat there watching this amazing game play out in front of them and certainly did feel the slow loving connection the two had on screen. It was an amazing blowjob for sure but not the lustful firecracker kind of pornos rather the slow burn of a flaming passionate love affair. With each stroke of her mouth she plunged deeper and deeper. Never once did she break eye contact with her lover as he filmed every delicate movement. Her throat was slowly expanding to except his thickness, and it took her a few minutes to slowly work the entire length down her throat without gaging, but she was determined.

Slow was the theme here. Slow and steady she took him completely. Holding him deep inside before bringing him back up to her lips again. Again and again she held him deep in her throat as he continued to whisper words of praise for her loving attention.

"That's it lover, take me all the way in. Make me a part of you. Let me give you what you need baby."

The video slowed again and zoomed in to her throat as it began to expand and pulse.

"Yes baby take me all in." the male voice cooed.

The camera was clearly showing the pulsing of his orgasm as it shot again and again deep down her throat and into her belly. She never once flinched but instead pushed forward attempting to get him deeper. It was as if she desperately wanted, no needed his seed in her stomach. Brad was surprised at how long she was able to hold her breath and not gage or come up for air. It was as if she would rather die from lack of air than pull him out of her throat and miss the flood of warmth coating her all the way down.

"You see that number eight? That is more than just a blow job isn't it? "

"Yes Sir." He replied.

The pulsing seemed like it would never end. This man must have saved up for weeks Brad thought to himself. As she finally pulled back from his dripping cock a little drop escaped the tip, but the loving woman quickly snapped it up, with her tongue not letting even a drop get away from her.

"Oh baby, I love you so much." She said as she came up for a kiss from her satisfied lover.

"You like the way I suck you?" She asked.

"Oh you know I do." He assured her.

The video went back to the wide angle view as the two started to kiss again. They lay down next to each other on the blanket embracing each other. The glare of the moon off the lake illuminated the night

"Ok, so I hope you learned something here. "Sir said.

"You all need to get back to your bunk, and I suggest you take a nap. You have a long night ahead of you and I'm sure could use the rest before dinner."

Reminiscing of a high school bell at the end of the day everyone jumped up and got out as quickly as possible.

"Not you, number eight. I want to talk with you." Sir said with a tone of anger in his voice, as the rest of the class exited.

carnee
carnee
318 Followers