Couples Camp Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost as fast as Ron pulled out of Brooke's slutty hole, it was filled with Ed's egger cock. Ed lasted even less time only pumping in and out a few full strokes before he too lost himself on Brooke's heaving belly.

"I hope you last longer than that, after all you've been waiting a long time for this haven't you." Michelle whispered in Brad's ear.

"I don't know he looks like he's almost ready to explode already." Kim softly interjected.

Kim and Michelle flanked Brad on either side like a pair of corner men in a boxing ring.

"I would hate to see you lose it before your get a chance to enjoy that delightful woman." Kim continued.

Brad absorbed their words and tried to distract his mind and cool himself off in anticipation of getting his go at Brooke. He had waited for the opportunity to fuck her for a month and was nearly to the finish line. He thought of anything he could to divert his attention from the sexual excitement that was overwhelming him, as he was forced to watch Logan return to his place between his brides legs.

Logan pushed his way easily this time into Brooke's soaked pussy pumping himself more aggressively than he had before. Logan seemed like he was putting in his best effort. Perhaps he was trying to make a good last impression or perhaps he was just trying to show off. Either way Logan was pounding away at Brooke as she pushed her hips up and back, moving herself up and down on Nick. Brooke seemed to be doing the same thing as Logan. Trying to make sure she left Nick longing for what she had.

Brooke was screaming with passion as her head tossed from side to side. Logan's ass was tensing up and pushing forward as he began to grunt the familiar sounds of his masculine orgasm. Grunt after grunt Logan pumped his seed deep into Brooke's pussy filling her for the first time as a married woman.

"I hope her birth control works, because I have a feeling that was a lot of cum." Kim teased

"Well Brad, you better get going, it's your turn." Michelle instructed.

Brad looked at Michelle as if he couldn't believe his ears. Had she said it was his turn? After waiting a whole month and being teased with visions of her passion it was finally open to him? The words soaked into his brain and his bloodstream sending a shot of urgency to his body he could no longer ignore, and Brad quickly rushed to the bed.

Brad stood at the foot of the bed as Logan pulled himself from Brooke's used pussy. She was dripping their combined juice as Brad franticly unzipped his fly and pulled his pants down. Brad crawled up on the bed his pants gathered at his shoes with his dick leading the way.

The heat emanating out of Brooke was guiding Brad in like a heat seeking missile headed straight for the exhaust of an enemy jet. With a single plunge Brad was inside his beloved bride pushing the seed of his predecessor back from its escape. Brad could feel the slick silky feeling of his lovely wife's pussy loosely gliding over his bulging skin as she wiggled herself around on Nick's swelling dick.

Brad tried to moderate his enthusiasm and prolong his bliss as he slowly pumped himself in and out.

"Oh god yes, oh god, oh god." Brooke screamed.

Brad could feel the pulsing of the cock in her ass as Nick filled her with his warp wedding present. The throbbing of Nick's cock pushed the thin skin separating Brooke's pussy from her bowels pressing her tighter around his cock as well.

Brooke reached up and slid the blindfold off looking her new husband in the eyes.

"Make love to me baby, make love to your wife." Brooke purred.

Brad couldn't hold it any longer the encouraging words of Brooke sent him into orbit, and he exploded in her like hot geyser. Brooke smiled up at him and thankfully kissed him as she came to rest relaxing in her elevated position.

Brooke and Brad cuddled for a few minutes as the rest of the group cleaned off and gathered their clothes.

"Ok you two, we have a special gift for you both." Kim announced.

"Nick thought it would be nice if we got you two a special wedding present that you could use all year long, so we all chipped in and got you kind of a together gift." Kim continued.

Brooke sat up to see what the special gift was as Brad swung his hobbled legs to the edge of the bed to sit up himself.

"Oh my god it's so nice." Brooke screamed as she opened the heart shaped wooden box.

Brad looked over as Brooke lifted the hand carved lid from the velvet lined box. It was a new shiny cage only much shorter than the one Brad had found himself imprisoned in before. The bars of this cage replaced with solid steal, allowing only enough room at the tip for a small hole to evacuate himself through. This cage was more like a steal sleeve than a cage.

"Oh my god is says Brooke's." Brooke cried holding up a tiny silver padlock with the word Brooke's engraved in it.

"Look baby it has a matching necklace too." Brooke excitedly said holding up the necklace for all to see.

"Here let me help you." Kim offered, taking the necklace from Brooke's hand and placing it round her neck, clasping it firmly in place.

"Oh my god, I have to see what it looks like baby." Brooke wailed as she jumped up off the bed and ran around to the other side.

Brooke pulled the new prison from its plush box delicately pushing Brad's softened cock, then balls one at a time through the solid ring and up against his body. Once the ring was positioned properly the solid enclosure was easily slid in place and locked in place, with her monogramed padlock.

"Oh my god it's perfect." Brooke exclaimed.

"Thank you so much." She said as she hugged each of the generous guests.

Brad felt the familiar concern and disappointment wash over him as he realized he was once again locked up. How long would it be this time? Would Brooke make him wait another month before she would allow him the pleasure of making love to her again, or would she release him sooner? What would their new life be like? Their month long stay at Pine Lake was over in the morning but their new life as husband and wife was just starting.

The new couple would soon find out what Michelle and Ron had in mind for them and how their new life together would be so different from the boring apartment and jobs they had before, but first they would be off to an exotic honeymoon in Hawaii, thanks to their new friend and employer.

"Well congratulations again, you two and have a great honeymoon we will see you when you get back." Michelle said as the two left her room for their own.

Brad and Brooke walked across the familiar courtyard past the flickering fire pit oblivious to the other guests sitting around focused on spending time together alone as husband and wife. Brad closed the door behind them as they entered the room and grabbed his bride kissing her for the first time alone as husband and wife.

The next morning the two woke up holding each other, lovingly entwined.

"I love you so much Brooke."

"I love you too baby." Brooke responded.

"We have to leave in a few hours for our honeymoon, so we better get up and get our things ready." Brad reluctantly moaned, not wanting to get out of bed.

"I tell you what, I'll unlock you until we get to Hawaii, so you should make good use of your time." Brooke teased as she took the key from her neck.

Brad spent the next hour making love to his new bride relishing the intimacy they now shared. Their time at Couples Camp might be over, but this was certainly not the last time they would be at Pine Lake.