All Comments on 'Couples Counseling Pt. 03'

by Emmalee_Strict

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pantylvr2pantylvr23 months ago

Love this series,so hot and well written. I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tosh should use his safe word and bail on the whole situation. He should have NEVER left the decisions up to a woman. He had to KNOW it would lead to this. And there is no way back from it once it’s done. So, safe word and exit.

Micky2022Micky20223 months ago

This is fun. But I’ll confess, I was disappointed not to hear the details of Victor and Emms play. Such a tease you are Ms Strict! I’ll be patiently waiting for more.

Emmalee_StrictEmmalee_Strict2 months agoAuthor

To the detractors who commented on this chapter and the last: As much as I'm thrilled by any feedback, I'm not sure Tosh needs your advice.

In this *fantasy* he has agreed to *challenge himself (as has Paige), up to and including intense emotional tests, and that's the erotic premise of the whole thing. Hell, they're actually *paying for this LOL

If you've read from the beginning, you know it's what they both signed up for. If you can't get yourself into that spirit of fantasy, and your reaction is that Tosh needs to bail, then I'd respectfully suggest, maybe he's a bit braver than you are.

Thanks for reading! xoxx Emm

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So good, are you sure they didn't sign up for 6 weeks of testing???

MinicoopMinicoopabout 2 months ago

Very impressive series! Author does a fine job of getting into heads of each character, which makes the scene much more vivid and gripping. Good show, Emmalee_Strict!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous