Couples Counseling Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as always, I have a better idea. I'll let her do it to herself.

I grab a short hank of rope, unravel and double it up. Smacking Paige's ass to make her move her hips, I pass the end under her belly, loop it back under her navel, and make three turns around her midriff.

"See what you have there, Mistress?" puppy-boy goes on. "Bondage-slut..."

I roll her onto her side. I turn the strand at the front loop of her rope belt and pass it down into her crotch.

"Quite agree," I muse, "but complicated, layered... a puzzle, really."

Through her thigh-gap, I thread the strand between her cheeks. Then up to the waist-ropes in back, then back down. I grab her ankles and bend her legs so that her feet nearly touch her ass. I pass the slack of the crotch-rope through the ankle cinch.

"A puzzle for me to solve."

Before I pull back on the end, I take care to work the rope carefully between her labia, parting the strands to lovingly frame her flowering clit-hood. I take up the slack at her ankles, knot it off the end, finishing the hogtie...

And let her figure out the rest.

"Hnhh!" she coos.

"Ooh!" I micro-orgasm.

She learns fast. The tightness of the ropes that torment her pubes depends on the movements of her feet behind her, the resistance and fight-back in her legs. And she fights, oh ya. I look into her ballgagged face and see the revelation in her eyes.

Crotch-rope virgin -- of course she is. From what he said, Tosh wouldn't have gotten her even close to this stage of bondage. That first tug of her flexing legs, her first feel of the rope strands burrowing into her kitten-cunt, was a shock and a revelation, like I said. But the two or three tugs that follow... those are more, shall I say, gratifying.

I'd say she is learning, probably for the first time, that in resistance, there can be pleasure.

And I don't stop her from learning the lesson. No, I lean in to kiss the ballgag plugged into her beet-red face, run my tongue around her stretched-out lips, and voice my own gratification with a half-moaning sigh.

Then I pull back to give her a menacing look. Her eyes are glassy, dreamy and moist, but attentive to me.

"Have fun, kitten-slut, but be good. If you orgasm without my permission, it'll be the cane. Understood?"

#-#

Leaving her hogtied on the carpet and wriggling with want, I stand up and return my attention to Tosh. "Well?"

"Mistress has taught me, thank you," he says with a bow of his head. "I just should have taken what I wanted."

I laugh scornfully. "Is that what you learned?"

"Yes, I mean --"

"Hush." I unclip the ballgag from the vertical chain and dangle it in front of his face.

He looks up at me plaintively. "Mistress... is my time up?"

"It will be," I wink, "once you cease to amuse me."

I crouch on one knee to get level with his face, I reach up to stroke his cheek, and smiling softly, I go on, "I like your confidence and swagger, pet, but only to a point. I need you a little humbler now," my eyes narrowing, "if you get my drift."

He nods in acknowledgement of the threat. I slip the straps around his neck, fasten them in back and leave the ball dangling at his collared throat.

"Listen to me, Tosh," I begin in a whisper, so Paige can't hear. The familiar name seems to have caught his attention in the desired way. "You've gotten off on the wrong foot with me. But there's still time to repair it. Ready to hear some neighborly advice?"

"Yes, Mistress," he nods, chastened.

"I see what you're doing, what you've been doing from the start. Bridling at my authority. Trying to preserve your dignity even while you kneel, bow your head and obey me. In a very real way, fighting me. As if that's going to affect my judgment of you," I say, "and swing the outcome in your favor."

I let one hand drift down his front and take hold of his cock, but absently, like it's an idle sort of doodling. I see him working to keep his eyes on mine, mouth shut, and composure intact.

"The way you take pain, too -- toughing it out like a man -- that's meant to show me you're not afraid of me." Sighing, I look up from his squirming cock and into his tormented eyes. "I know what's in your head when you do that, pet. You think, the more you show me this proud, defiant side of you, the less submissive I'll think you are. That's understandable, pet, but also... a mistake."

Not looking away from his face, I find a dab of precum on his tip and, with one teasing fingertip, smooth the lube down his undershaft. He shudders, his eyelids bat, but he remains focused me. "Which is why, since we have this quiet moment together, I'm explaining it to you nicely."

My hand cradles his balls. At first sweetly, teasingly... then just a touch more firmly.

"No, believe me pet, I've seen enough of the Dom side you mean to project, to make my own judgment on that. You want to impress me now? I need to see how deeply and completely you can submit. Now, I don't have to explain it to you, but take my word for it..."

My fingers circle his base and stroke. Tosh's lips part with a soft moan.

"...The sooner I see you groveling, cowering and debasing yourself in abject submission under my heel... the sooner I'll see through to the core of you... and know what you are."

I smile cruelly. "Do you believe me?"

Tosh's eyes, up until that moment, were dreamy, mesmerized by the sound of my voice, maybe lulled into complacency. But at my question, they become alert. Then they flutter, he bows his head, and replies, "Yes, I believe you, Mistress Emmalee."

Hmm, 'Emmalee.' Why'd he throw that in? Again I think, trust.

"Mistress, I -- I want to submit to you."

I purr in reply. After a few more moments of savoring my slave's compliance, I take hold of his collar ring with one hand, and with the other, I tuck my finger under his chin. Gently, I lift his face, lean in and kiss his lips.

"My sweet pet," I whisper. "So obedient."

"Ohhh," he whimpers, feeling his cock suddenly bereft, dangling, but still firmly tipped up.

"Well, hold that thought. Because if I have to explain it again, slave, it won't be 'nicely.'"

I'm sure he hears my tone hardening, edged with strict warning. "Oh, and the pain? How you're not afraid of me? Slave, if I decide you need the lesson, you'll learn what kind of pain I can inflict. And if it suits me, I will make you afraid of me."

#-#

I stand and move around Tosh, unclip the gloves over his head and bring his arms behind him, where I re-fasten them at the wrists. Next, I crouch again and place two hands on his traps and gently press down. I want to get that square of pride out of his shoulders. In my hands, those muscles mold like clay until they soften -- relax, even, which I hope he appreciates -- until he's presenting himself humbly.

Tosh gets it. He cooperates at last, and soon, voilà, he's a changed man. A naked, kneeling submissive man. A penitent, collared sex-slave, with a lovely and obedient boner to show for it.

I stand up and look down on him from the side. "Now, we were talking about our kitten's alleged oral skills. Tell me, other than your wife, how many girls have given you blow jobs?"

Not looking up, he shrugs. "Five, six -- seven maybe? Mistress."

"A fair sample. And you maintain this slut's mouth is something special?"

"I do, Mistress."

"And you propose I should stand you up, place her in front of you, and watch her prove it?"

"I do, Mistress. Err, humbly -- if it plea--"

"Well," I laugh, teasing his erection with the toe of my boot, "putting her on her knees in front of a hard cock like this... roped up the way she is, hmmm... leave the crotch-rope in place...?"

I glance over at Paige. Helpless in my ropes, from the waist down she's on her side, but her upper body is sexily torqued so that she's more on her back, tits up. Her head is tipped back, eyes shut, panting through her nose. Two lines of drool leak out of the ballgag and back down her cheeks.

I complete the thought, "I think she'd be extra motivated. Don't you?"

Tosh chuckles, "Provided she doesn't cum before me, am I --"

I lean down and slap his face. *Smack!*

"Slave, you're in no position to make rules. What did I say about humility?"

"Sorry, I --" he stammers, wincing and shivering.

"No. Silence. Not another word until I give permission," I snap. "You forget that, I'll gag your mouth and whip you silly -- get me?"

Not waiting for his nod, I go to the cabinet and open the electronics drawer, fish out my Bluetooth earpiece and put it on. I wake my cellphone, tap and tether the intercom app, and whisper, "Now."

"Roger that," is the reply I get in my ear.

From the same drawer, I also get the noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones. I keep these out of his sight, along with the blindfold, as I stroll behind Tosh and set the toys on the carpet where he can't see. When I'm ready to use them, a little later, I want it to be surprise.

Crouching over his shoulder, I speak tauntingly into his ear, "Thanks to that smart mouth of yours, slave, you don't get your wish. No blowjob demonstration for you."

I giggle tauntingly, adding, "For her, though..."

He tenses quizzically, wanting to ask but struggling with his injunction not to speak.

"I thought it was a good idea," I laugh. "But as always, I have a better one. Remember I told you, how I would see you fully submit? And you willingly agreed? This will be the first test of your sincerity."

On cue, the Black Bull enters the ring. Vic wears brown leather pants tucked into his lace-up Dom-boots, a tight black tanktop that displays his formidable masculinity... and a bright, lusty expression on his face.

He claps his hands and rubs his palms together. "Sorry I'm late, cherie. Which one's mine?"

Tosh's mouth drops open and his face drains of colour.

Crouched behind Tosh, I look over his shoulder at what he's seeing unfold before his eyes. My hands on his shoulders, I can feel his anxious struggle not to speak. Just guessing, but I think his words would be,

No, please. Not that.

I point to the trussed-up package that is Paige. "That one there, allegedly she's quite the talented fellatrix. I'd like your... independent assessment of that."

"As you please," Vic replies, moving in her direction.

Tosh's face begins to drop, but I catch his chin and jerk it back up. "Eyes front, slave. Watch."

"Ughhh," he groans.

I chuckle in his ear, "You remember my friend Victor?"

Through gritted teeth, he grunts. Which I take as a yes.

Evidently, Paige does too. As Vic lays hands on his prize, at her ankles, starting to undo her hogtie, I see Paige's legs flex, and -- the unruly little minx! -- she gets herself off.

"AUGHHHHH!"

I hear her ecstatic wailing into the ballgag, see the shivers in her legs, the heaving of her hips. Her eyes flick in my direction, wild with panic -- the rules-freak in her talking to me, desperately apologizing -- before they roll back in her head.

Oh, she knows she's in trouble. She knows later on, after the Bull has his way with her, she and her disobedient pussy are going to answer to me.

For now, though, she's all his.

**TO BE CONTINUED**

12