Couples Cruise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's an idea, why don't we go to the museum," I said to Lorna.

"And Jack and I can go diving, there's a boat taking people out to a shipwreck," said Jenny quickly.

I was surprised Jenny had jumped at the idea of swapping partners so readily. I guessed she knew I wasn't a fan of diving. By the grin on Jack's face, he was relieved to have another option, but Lorna looked unsure.

"Well, I guess that could be fun, if everyone's happy," she said, sharing a concerned look with Jack.

"To be honest honey, you know I'm not into art; you'll have a much better time with Carl," Jack said, holding her hand. We all discussed pick-up times and then went to bed early.

Jenny left early the next morning, as the boat for the reef left at sunrise. She kissed me and bounced out of the room wearing a summer dress over her bikini.

I got dressed and headed to Lorna and Jack's room. When I got there, Jack was just leaving, he said he would look after Jenn.

"I love Lorna to bits, but I'm not good with the arty stuff. I try, but I'm just not into it. You can go in, she's nearly ready, see you at dinner." We hugged and he left, leaving the door open.

As I entered the room, I heard the shower and thought Jack had been optimistic when he'd said Lorna was nearly ready. Feeling I should let her know I was there, I walked over to knock on the bathroom door. I could hear Lorna singing, she had a beautiful voice; Jenny and I often liked to hear her sing, as she did the gardening.

As I raised my hand to knock, the door suddenly opened inwards. With steam billowing into the room, Lorna stood before me stark naked. Her flawless, tanned, Mediterranean skin was dripping with water. Her plump tits had dark, erect nipples and her, otherwise bare, pussy had a small landing strip. Her dark eyes were staring at me in shock, and It felt like hours before either of us moved.

"What the fuck, Carl!" Lorna screamed, as she covered herself with her hands and slammed the door.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry Lorna. Jack said to come in because you were nearly ready," I hurriedly tried to explain.

"Well as you can see, I'm fucking not," said Lorna, furiously.

"I'm sorry...I'll go, fuck I'm so sorry," I said, as I quickly walked to the cabin door.

"Wait," shouted Lorna.

"Pass me a towel and sit on the sofa. I know it was an accident." She still sounded pissed, but I gave her a towel through a crack in the door.

There was no singing now, and I sat nervously in silence. What if Lorna told Jack? Would he believe it was an accident? Would I if the roles were reversed? What if she told Jenny?

Thirty agonising minutes later, the bathroom door opened. Lorna walked out in a beautiful sundress that reached just above her knees. Her perfect breasts were barely held by the flowing material. Her dark hair was pulled back in two tight buns. Struggling with a necklace, she walked over to me and turned her back.

"Would you mind, I hate this clasp," she said casually.

I gently attached the clasp, as her fragrant perfume washed over me.

"Let's pretend that didn't happen, okay?" she said sternly, still facing away from me.

"Yes, that's probably best. You look lovely by the way," I said, relaxing a bit.

"Better now I'm clothed, you mean?" Lorna said cheekily, turning around and remaining close.

"Now you've backed me into a corner, haven't you," I said, smiling nervously.

Lorna's beautiful face broke into a grin, and we headed to the coaches.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

**Jenny**

My heart fluttered as I skipped down to the jetty. Jack had planned to meet at the boat, and I couldn't wait. As I got to the boat, I was greeted by one of the dive guides. He was in his late forties and immediately creeped me out. When he gave me the customary welcome kiss on each cheek, he lingered too close and clasped my hand.

He smelt of a mix of stale tobacco and kept commenting on how pretty I was and how lovely I smelled. I felt uncomfortable, as I wrenched my hand away. The man didn't move, and his eyes wandered lecherously over my body.

As Jack arrived, I pulled him close and kissed his cheek. He awkwardly held me, as I whispered in his ear.

"This guy is a creep, please stay close."

Jack made a show of squeezing my arse and lifting me off of the ground, causing me to let out a squeal. As he put me down, the man's demeanour changed completely. He left us alone, as we boarded the little boat with twenty others. They were all couples who kept to themselves which was fine with us. Jack kept his arm interlinked with mine and it felt good to feel his strong body against me. As we reached the wreck, the guides dished out the scuba gear and asked about everyone's experience level.

Jack and I had a lot of experience, and once we checked our gear we got changed. I felt uncomfortable as I pulled my dress off and stood in just my bikini. Jack moved over and blocked the view of the others giving me a bit of privacy. That didn't stop him from getting a good look himself. I gave him a mock annoyed look, and he had the dignity to look bashful. I made a point of ogling him, as he stripped off his shirt as payback. I wasn't the only one -- all of the women on the boat took note of Jack's bronzed muscles, as he tried to squeeze into a wetsuit.

I struggled to do mine up, as it barely covered my tits. Jack laughed, as I jumped up and down straining with the zip. I had my chance to laugh as Jack stood up, unaware that his impressive cock made an outline in his wetsuit. He was surprisingly embarrassed when a few of the other women noticed.

After passing a few rudimentary diving tests, the guides let us pretty much explore the wreck on our own. We did three dives in total throughout the day, on the wreck of a fifteenth-century trading ship. I felt a little guilty knowing Carl would have loved it.

I enjoyed Jack's company more than I thought I would. This was the longest we'd ever been alone together. Surprisingly, the conversation flowed effortlessly. Lunch was a picnic provided by the dive guides, and as we ate, two middle-aged women came to sit with us. They swooned over Jack, asking if he worked out, and how tall he was, I could see it was making him uncomfortable.

"Hey honey, remind me to FaceTime your mum before we leave port tonight. She wanted to see the port before we leave," I said, entwining our arms and leaning close.

"Oh, sorry, we didn't realise you were a couple," said one of the women.

"Yeah, I figured you were siblings or something," said her friend.

"Well, we're wearing these," Jack said, holding up his ring finger.

"Oh, I knew you guys were married but you just act more like siblings," said the older of the two women.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, feeling strangely angry.

"Nothing, it's our mistake. When we were your age we couldn't keep our hands off our husbands. Just thought you to have more of a sibling vibe," the younger of the women said, staring innocently at me. I noticed the lech of a dive guide watching us curiously.

'How's this for a vibe,' I thought, as I leaned in and kissed Jack. It was supposed to be a peck, lasting only a few seconds to shut the women up. But I couldn't help myself, Jack was a really good kisser and soon we were slipping in tongues.

When we finally parted, the two women looked at us awkwardly, apologised again and left.

"What the hell was that?" Jack asked quietly, as he wiped some saliva from his mouth.

"I don't know. I got so pissed off with those bitches and that creep watching. I didn't want him to think I was single," I said hurriedly, guilt bubbling up in my stomach.

I had made out with another man for the first time. I had betrayed both Carl and Lorna. A single tear rolled down my cheek, as the thought of what happened hit me.

"Hey, don't cry. Look it was an accident, you were playing a part. Let's treat it like acting, I won't tell Lorna, you don't tell Carl. We can pretend it never happened," Carl said, comforting me with a strong hug.

I sat there feeling awful. Because if I was true to myself. I wanted another kiss.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

**Carl**

The coaches were old and tiny. Lorna and I crammed into two seats at the back. Her warm body felt amazing, as she was forced to push up against me. She even had to rest her arm on top of mine, as we only had one armrest.

Due to a road accident, there was a diversion which meant a longer journey on a very bumpy road. Lorna's tits jiggled with every pothole, threatening to escape her dress. I tried hard not to look, and Lorna kept giggling every time she caught me looking.

Once we made it to the gallery, it wasn't what we expected. We both liked art, but this was way out of our comfort zones. We found ourselves constantly stifling laughter, as we wandered around, drawing disapproving looks. This only fuelled our laughter. I was surprised at how funny Lorna was, this was the longest we had spent on our own and I'm not ashamed to say, I liked it.

We crammed into a tiny lift at the back of the gallery. Lorna is claustrophobic and it took a lot to convince her to use it. She held my hand in a vicelike grip. When we left the lift, she didn't let go and I didn't see a reason to make her. If the ground floor was strange, upstairs was a new level of weirdness.

There was a large TV screen with a video of some performers. They were completely naked and had covered their bodies in paint. They pranced around and rubbed against each other. I know you're supposed to see past the nudity and search for the meaning, but I was struggling. The performers were all men and women in their twenties and all were very attractive. I was in a room with thirty people effectively watching paint porn. Looking at Lorna's shocked expression, she was struggling, too. After fifteen minutes of the most surreal shit I had ever seen, we headed out of the gallery. I was, by then, turned on, and felt my palm sweat in Lorna's hand.

The coach ride back was on smoother roads. Thankfully, Lorna's tits stayed put; otherwise, I was in danger of exploding. We didn't hold hands on the bus, but rested them on each other's lap. It was a natural position in these tight constraints. The hot Mediterranean sun, coupled with bad aircon, made me feel drowsy. Lorna was the first to nod off. Her head rested lightly on my shoulder and I followed soon after and had the most vivid dream.

Lorna and I were laying on her bed. Her flowing dress had ridden up to her waist. My hand slowly stroked her inner thigh, as we kissed passionately. My hand slowly slipped further between her legs. I felt her warmth on my fingers, as I reached her lace-covered pussy. I could feel she was already wet, and took my time gently stroking her thighs. Reaching her pussy, my fingers explored her crevices, and lightly touched her lace-covered lips.

Lorna's breath became ragged as I teased her, and she wrapped her hand over my cock, straining my boxers. She slid her palm along my shaft, as my fingers pulled aside the lace covering her wet pussy. My fingers expertly navigated her outer labia., stroking and teasing to draw out every pleasurable sensation I could. Lorna broke our kiss, breathing heavily, as my fingers found her swollen clit. I took my time circling it, making her wait for her inevitable orgasm.

Lorna's hand frantically stroked my hard cock. She couldn't focus enough to remove it from my boxers. Even so, she tried to give me as much pleasure as she was receiving.

My fingers were soaking wet from her juices, as I circled my fingers around her hard clit. I kissed her neck and felt her orgasm building. Her tits were heaving with her laboured breathing. My cock was so hard. Why didn't she remove it from my boxers, so I could slide it into her wet pussy?

Suddenly, there was a huge jolt as the coach driver slammed on the brakes. I flew forward and hit the chair in front. Looking over at Lorna, her hair was dishevelled and her tits heaved, as she sucked in great lungfuls of air. Her cleavage was glistening with sweat, and I suddenly realised my right hand was wet. Lorna had her legs clamped shut, as she squirmed slightly. Our eyes locked with a shared expression of fear.

My cock was rock hard as I realised that we had been living out my dream. Had Lorna been dreaming about me, too? I guess it didn't matter. This was a much bigger deal than me accidentally seeing her naked earlier. We had both cheated on our spouses.

"I don't know what happened, I was asleep," I said in a whisper.

"Me, too," was all Lorna could say.

"We didn't know what we were doing. It's like dream cheating, we didn't mean to do it," she added quietly, holding my gaze.

I nodded, as I couldn't think of what to say.

"Let's just forget it. But I think it's safer if we keep our hands to ourselves," she said, as she moved her hand to her lap.

We sat in awkward silence for the rest of the journey. I felt awful that I had ruined one of the best days I'd had in ages.

"You know something? Jenny was right," Lorna said, breaking the silence. I looked into her dark brown eyes that twinkled mischievously.

"You do have magic hands," she smiled, and turned to look out of the window.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

**Jenny**

I got back to the ship before Carl, and I had enough time to release some pent-up sexual frustration. I didn't feel too guilty thinking about Jack, as I stood in the shower, using the shower head to stimulate myself. It was just a fantasy, after all. I did feel funny about the kiss, though. It wasn't a lust-driven kiss, more like acting a role. But I couldn't deny that I enjoyed even that small physical connection with Jack.

As I sunbathed on our private balcony, I started to think about Carl and Lorna. Had they had a good day together? They had a lot in common and the four of us shared a similar sense of humour. I wondered how I would feel if Carl told me that they had kissed. I knew I would be upset and no form of explanation would make it better. But then it occurred to me, that it would take away some guilt about kissing Jack. If I knew Lorna and Carl had shared a similar indiscretion, I think it wouldn't hurt as badly.

My mind dragged up memories of our neighbours and the conversation with Janet and Frank. I sat wondering idly, if I could see Carl and me doing something similar.

When Carl came back, we both debriefed about our day. He seemed to have had a great time with Lorna, which only eased my guilt a little.

I was a little nervous meeting up with Jack and Lorna for dinner. But Lorna's huge hug as we arrived, soothed my nerves. The only free table was for six, so we were soon joined by another couple. It was swinging Frank from the other night, but he wasn't with his wife, Janet.

"Nice to see some familiar faces," Frank said, as he sat down.

He introduced his companion as Rosie, and explained that Janet was with Rosie's husband, Ron. Throughout dinner, the drinks and conversation flowed freely. Frank was a charmer and a real flirt. He had some wonderful stories and avidly listened to others. Late into the meal, we were all very comfortable, which would probably explain what happened next.

"Can I ask a personal question?" Lorna asked the both of them.

"Fire away my dear, I'm an open book," Frank said, with a dazzling smile.

"Don't you get jealous? I mean how do you let your partner be with someone else and not feel jealous?" Lorna was very tipsy, which seemed to give her the courage to ask such a direct question.

"Trust, complete trust. We set rules and trust our partners to follow them completely. Without trust, you get jealous. I won't lie, the first time was a little awkward, but I think that's just our age. I wish we had done it younger, really." Rosie spoke honestly and with conviction.

"See, we don't talk about what goes on with our other halves. It's like a separate life. As long as everyone agrees and follows the rules, it can be invigorating," Frank added, giving Lorna a wink.

"Why do you ask? You thinking of getting into the lifestyle?" Frank asked, with a cheeky grin. Jack spat out his drink, and we all started laughing.

Frank and Rosie excused themselves after the meal, as we headed to a jazz lounge. I couldn't get the swinging conversation out of my head. We had all drunk a lot already, and my head was swimming.

The guys got us a table, as Lorna and I went to the bathroom to fix our makeup. It was surprisingly empty. Looking in the mirror and fixing my lipstick, I was burning to talk to Lorna. Before I could, she spoke first.

"That Frank's a wild one, isn't he? You can see he's a ladies' man. What do you think about the whole partner-swapping thing? A bit odd, isn't it?" I knew Lorna well enough to know she was testing the waters for my reaction.

"Hypothetically, I think people can do what they like. As long as everyone agrees and enjoys it, I think it's okay," I said, casually fixing my hair.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. As Rosie said, as long as the four of you all trust each other and follow the rules," Lorna said, matching my casual tone.

"Is it something you would ever consider? I mean, hypothetically, when you're older?" I said, trying not to look at Lorna.

"Hard to say. I don't know if I could start doing it that late, probably better to do it younger when you can enjoy it more." Lorna knew as I did, that we were presently on shaky ground. She pushed a little more.

"Hypothetically, if you were to do it, what would be your rules?" Lorna asked, as she touched up her eyeliner. I thought for a moment, not wanting to appear that I had already thought about it.

"I don't know. Don't talk about what goes on, I guess. No full-blown sex. I don't think I could handle Carl fucking someone else," I said, seeing Lorna begin to process what I said.

"So, hypothetically... Foreplay, oral and kissing are all good then? Just no sex?" she asked, staring at me directly in the mirror.

"I mean hypothetically, I guess, I could be fine with that. What about you?" I asked.

"Hypothetically?" she asked, giggling a little.

"Fuck, yes. Let's assume we are talking hypothetically, so we don't have to bloody say it every twenty seconds," I said, laughing, as I sorted out my cleavage.

"Well, I guess that I would be okay with that stuff, if I was doing it, too. I trust Jack and I'm not often jealous, anyway," Lorna said, turning to me.

"But, I don't think guys think like us," she said, sounding more serious.

"Guys wouldn't want their girl being intimate with another guy, especially a friend. And it would have to be a close friend for me to even consider it. I couldn't do this with just some random couple off the internet. I'd have to fully trust the girl, like a sister," Lorna said.

Lorna wasn't being hypothetical. She looked me dead in the eyes, and I could see she was serious.

"Are we talking about this? Like for real?" I said, nervously.

"I think we are, Jen. You only live once, and none of us has been with many people. Maybe it would be nice to explore, before the only option is someone like Frank," Lorna said. She laughed at my cringed expression.

At that moment, a couple of women entered the washroom, and used the cubicles. I took a step closer, to within a whispering distance of Lorna.

"I love you like a sister; you do know that, don't you? I would never want anything to come between us," I said, clasping my hands over hers. She gave me a huge hug.

"Me too, Jen. Why don't we sound the guys out? If they aren't interested, then we can forget the whole thing," Lorna said, smiling at me.

I tried to think of how I would broach the subject with Carl for the rest of the night.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

**Carl**

When we got back to our room it was clear we were both tired. It had been a long day, and I, for one, was looking forward to bed. I collapsed onto the bed and shut my eyes, unwilling to even undress. Jenny sat at the dresser and began removing her jewellery.