Couples Cruise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, he grabbed my arse and lifted me off the ground. I cried as he slammed me into the wall. It didn't hurt, it just shocked me, and then his cock was trapped under my pussy. My wet lips splayed around his thick, hard shaft. He held me against the wall, as he rubbed his cock against me. We were so close to breaking another rule. The most important rule.

"Careful, Jack. Remember the rules, baby," I whispered in his ear, as he kept sliding his thick cock along my wet lips.

His response was a grunt, as he gave me a deep kiss. With a slight shift of my body, I could have slid him inside me, but I resisted. I wasn't going to break that rule. I could tell Jack was getting frustrated, and knew that he was desperate to fuck.

"Let me taste you," I whispered, as I forced him to put me down.

Sinking onto my knees, his big cock bobbed in front of my face. Close up, it looked enormous. I didn't have a lot of experience with blowjobs, Carl was more into giving than receiving. Reaching out with both hands, I started gently stroking. It was slick with my juices and my hands glided effortlessly.

Pre-cum oozed from its bulbous head and I stuck out my tongue tentatively to lick it clean. Jack closed his eyes, as I licked all over his cock, and noted that he tasted saltier than Carl. The power I felt as I held his cock in my hand was intoxicating. I opened my mouth wide, and sucked on his mushroom tip. He tasted of a mixture of pre-cum and my musky juices. As I relaxed, I started taking more of him in my mouth, giving long strokes in between sucks. Jack grunted, as I serviced his hard dick. Soon, he placed his hands on my head, and started thrusting. I gagged, as his thick cock penetrated my throat roughly.

I had to pull back a few times to breathe. He must have been getting close, as I sucked harder and used my tongue to circle his tip. With a deep, guttural grunt, he began spurting into my mouth. I swallowed as much of the thick liquid as I could, but some, inevitably, spilt from the corners of my mouth.

I idly thought about Carl and Lorna, and what fun they were getting up to. I wasn't so jealous, seeing that I had done stuff with Jack. Were they finding it as hard to keep within the rules?

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

**Carl**

I had been massaging Lorna for fifteen minutes, and stayed away from her ample arse as much as I could. She was dozing now, and I worried I may have shot myself in the foot a bit. Every time I stopped, she would moan for me to keep going.

Suddenly, an alarm rang out. At first, I thought it was the phone. Jack or Jenny ringing to call this off.

"I guess that's eleven! I'm yours until the morning," Lorna said, as she rolled over and sat up to give me a long passionate kiss.

"But first I need to pee," she giggled at my disappointed expression, and slipped off the bed. She ran to the bathroom holding her dress to her chest.

I lay on the bed waiting for Lorna, and my mind drifted to Jenny and Jack. Had they waited 'til eleven? What were they doing right now? I wasn't as jealous as I thought I would be. I was surprised to hear the shower running and wondered how long I would have to wait to get my hands on Lorna.

"You gonna join me then?" Lorna called from the bathroom.

I sprawled off the bed ripping my shirt and trousers off. I yanked my boxers down, nearly tripping over them. As I entered the bathroom, it was already steamed up.

Lorna was already washing her hair, as I opened the door and squeezed inside. She asked me to wash the soap out of her hair and then turned towards me. She pushed the shower head to the side, and pushed her soft, wet body against me. My back was forced against the cold glass of the shower, as Lorna wrapped her arms around my neck. We shared a long, sensual kiss, and my cock stiffened as our bodies rubbed together. Her hard nipples dug into my chest, and I lent down to suck on one.

Lorna moaned, as I nibbled and sucked her perfect tits and moved to push her up against the tiles. My hand slid down her dripping-wet body to between her thighs. She parted her legs for me, as her hands stroked my back. I gently explored her labia and found her clit. It was already swollen and begging for attention. My mouth left her tits and trailed small kisses down her stomach. I knelt in front of her, as my lips moved south, and Lorna gasped, as I lifted her leg to rest on my shoulder.

Lorna's breathing increased as I went to work. I loved licking pussy, especially the feeling of control and making a girl squirm. It occurred to me that Lorna was only the second girl I had done this to. I took my time kissing and licking her thighs, and Lorna was already squirming. I gave her pussy a long lick, and she shuddered as I probed with my tongue, licking and sucking on her lips.

"Fuck, that feels good," Lorna moaned, as she ran her hands through my hair.

She pulled my face firmly into her and ground her pussy in my mouth. I popped her huge clit into my mouth and sucked hard.

"Oh, fuck, Carl, I'm going cum, I'm gonna...oh shit, I'm cumming," Lorna let out a little yelp, as I felt her body shudder.

My face was pulled into her, as I kept up my assault, her orgasm rolling for ages until she begged me to stop. She pulled me up for a kiss, and she tasted herself in my mouth. Her hands found my stiff cock, and started to give me long, slow strokes.

"Would you mind if I dry my hair before we continue?" Lorna whispered.

"You're going to leave me hanging after that performance," I said, kissing her gently.

"If you're a good boy and let me dry my hair, I promise it will be worth it," she purred.

Reluctantly I let my cock slip through her fingers and left grabbing a towel to dry off. Walking to the bed, I wondered how Lorna would thank me.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

**Jenny**

If I thought Jack shooting his load in my mouth would tame him a bit-- I was sorely mistaken. Once I had swallowed as much cum as I could, he picked me up off the floor like a ragdoll. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he carried me into the bedroom. I was thrown roughly onto the bed, as Jack clambered on top of me. I managed to quickly remove my bra before his body weight pushed me into the mattress.

My legs were splayed wide, and his huge hard cock was rubbing against my pussy again. It felt so good, and I admit I wanted it inside me so badly. But I knew that we couldn't. Jack was thrusting his cock hard along my lips, splaying them on either side of his shaft. I clawed at his back, as his cock stimulated my clit until another orgasm racked my body.

As I squirmed under his strong body, my body shifted, allowing his huge cock to slide inside me. Despite my wetness, it was so thick it only slipped in the first inch. The stretching feeling felt so good during my orgasm, but I knew it was wrong.

"No, Jack, we mustn't," I whispered, as he started pushing his cock in deeper.

"Fuck, no, Jack. Stop. We can't. Please," I moaned, as his thick cock stretched my pussy. It felt so good how could I say no? As he began to pull out, I regained my senses and pulled my body back, using my arms on his shoulders to stop him.

"Jack, stop. We're not doing that. You know we can't!" I said very sternly. His eyes were hungry and a little dangerous.

"Why not? Do you think they aren't fucking right now?" he growled. "We both want this, Jen. Tell me you don't want this," he asked.

I tried to rub his cock on the outside of my pussy again. I felt a little scared of him at that moment. He was purely a sexual animal at that point.

"I don't care what they're doing. We aren't. I mean it, Jack," I said, very forcefully.

He seemed to come to his senses a little, but still looked at me with a burning hunger for a few moments.

"Promise me we will next time," he said.

I didn't think there would be a next time. I hadn't given it much thought past tonight. I had assumed this was a one-time thing, and didn't want to commit without talking to Carl.

"Promise me, Jen, it will happen next time," he spoke almost desperately, and I didn't know what else to say.

"Next time, baby, I promise. You can fuck me next time, as hard as you want," I gently pushed him onto his back.

I didn't think I could trust Jack, or even myself, if we continued. I felt so guilty and a little scared of Jack right then. We had both cummed tonight, and the fire had dampened. I lay next to him, and we kissed and fondled for a while, as he relaxed. I wasn't sure how I felt about the whole experience, as I drifted off to sleep.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

**Carl**

I lay naked on the bed gently stroking my cock as I watched TV. When I heard the hair dryer in the bathroom stop, I sat up and turned the TV off, waiting with anticipation.

Lorna opened the door wearing a white, silk dressing gown. She had nothing on underneath, as her hard nipples were clearly visible. She slowly walked towards me and climbed onto the bed. Her gown was tied loosely, leaving her tits almost fully exposed.

"Thank you for the shower," she said, giving me a long kiss.

"Now be a good boy and lie back for your reward." With that, she placed a sleep mask on my eyes.

"Promise to keep this on?" she asked, all I could do was nod.

Lorna began gently massaging my body with lotion, as I had done to her. When she reached my cock, she rubbed it between her palms. I felt her warm hands as she stroked my cock, circling the tip with her finger. She kissed me as she stroked my cock, until it was rock hard. I reached out with my hands to touch her, but she batted me away. I felt her slide on top of me, her huge tits pushing into my chest, as her legs straddled my waist. Gently grinding her body against me as we kissed. I couldn't help but reach up and stroke her silk-covered back.

My cock was squashed between us, as she rubbed her body against mine. I groped her arse cheeks under her gown helping Lorna's movements. After a while, she broke our kiss and sat up. I felt her warm wet pussy rubbing directly on my cock. She gyrated her Latin hips in a circular motion, her dripping-wet pussy sliding along the my hard shaft. After a few moments, Lorna moved forward to dangle her tits towards my mouth. My face was enveloped in her cleavage, as a hand grasped my cock. Her dressing gown was completely open, and our bodies slipped over each other.

Lorna raised herself, breaking contact, and after a few short strokes of my cock she slowly slid down my body. Sinking her warm pussy right onto my cock. It slid in effortlessly almost to the base.

"Fuck, Lorna what are you doing?" I gasped, as I ripped off the eye mask.

As I tried to sit up Lorna sank the rest of the way, fully burying me inside her. She gave me a long sensual kiss before answering.

"You think they aren't fucking, Carl? Jenny is probably bent like a pretzel. Getting pounded by Jack right now," she said, as she started sliding slowly up and down by shaft.

"No, Lorna we can't do this, I trust Jenny. We shouldn't," I held her body still. My cock was still buried deep inside her. It felt so good, and I was so close. We had already broken the rules, what harm was their finishing off?

"Tell me you don't want to fuck me, and I'll get off," Lorna said with a naughty glint in her eyes as she kissed me again.

It took all my willpower to resist, as I gently pushed her back and lifted her off my cock. It was an excruciating feeling taking her off my cock when I was so close. Lorna looked genuinely hurt, as my cock left her body and I held her close to me.

"We can't do this Lorna, we promised them," I said, stroking her back lightly.

"Okay, but promise me something," she whispered.

"Anything," I replied.

"Next time, we will," she sounded so dejected, I didn't know what to say.

"I promise that if we do this again, I will fuck you properly," I said, kissing her tenderly.

"You'd better," she whispered, kissing me back.

Unfortunately, that was the end of our first night together. We spent the rest of the night kissing and caressing each other gently, until we fell asleep. I never even got a full release.

I didn't know what would happen in the morning. I suddenly dreaded seeing Jenny and wondered what she and Jack had gotten up to. Did I want to do this again? Did I want to do more next time? These were big questions I needed to answer.

To be continued...

_______________