Couples Cruise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was a good night, wasn't it?" she asked.

I could only grunt, as I slowly started to drift off to sleep

"That Frank's a character," Jen said, which roused me a little from sleep. Jack had said the same thing when the girls had gone to the washroom.

"Lorna said something interesting earlier, about Frank and Rosie," Jenny said. She spoke casually, but I could hear the nerves in her voice.

"Really?" I asked, pretending to still be drowsy.

"She said if there was complete trust, maybe it could be fun to experiment a little," Jenny said, brushing her blonde hair.

"That surprises me. I didn't think it would be something she would be into," I said, trying to still sound disinterested. Jack had guessed the girls were chatting about it in the washroom when we spoke earlier, and I was intrigued.

"Well, she made a point of saying no sex. Just kissing and general foreplay, but yeah, she seemed interested in the concept," Jen said. I opened my eyes and watched her take off her makeup. I could see her face clearly in the mirror.

"What did you say to that?" I asked, watching her face for a reaction.

"I didn't say anything really," Jenny said, as she slipped off her dress and put on her silk nightie. But there was a flicker in the corner of her mouth, that betrayed her. She was a terrible liar.

"Come on, Jen, you must have said something," I said, as I sat up in bed, letting her know I was invested in the conversation.

"We've never discussed anything like that before. Have you never thought about how we have only been with each other?" She flashed a glance at me in the mirror, as she continued brushing her hair.

I thought about letting her hang for a bit. She had started the conversation after all, why should I be the one to go out on a limb? I softened, as I realised that it must have been scary for her, even mentioning anything like this.

"No, we haven't discussed this before, and I can't deny I have wondered what it would be like with someone else. But I would never cheat on you, Jen," I said.

Jen turned around, but looked at the floor.

"I wouldn't either, not ever, but maybe this is an opportunity for us to see what it's like. It's like Rosie said, she has complete trust in everyone involved and sets strict rules. It's just a thought. If you don't want to, that's fine, we can forget the whole thing." She had a little tear in her eye, as if she thought I would be angry with her.

"I know you wouldn't cheat, Jen. This is really big, though; I'm not saying I don't want to, but I'm just scared, I guess," I said, moving forward to sit on the edge of the bed.

"This isn't anything to do with our sex life, I love everything we do together. It's got nothing to do with Jack, either. I mean he's cute, but if we had any closer friends, I would choose them. For me, it's about removing the mystery of someone else." Jen looked at me as she said this, and I believed her.

"What happens now, then?" I asked.

"Lorna and I have a girly breakfast tomorrow to talk about it. She's talking to Jack tonight," Jen said, as she stood in front of me. I ran my hands over her silk nightie and pulled her to sit on my knees. Her legs wrapped around me, and we held each other in a tight embrace.

"I love you so, so much," she whispered into my ear.

"I love you more," I said, as I kissed her.

The next morning, I woke up alone and with a sore head. Jen had left a note saying she didn't want to wake me, and was off to breakfast. Remembering the conversation last night, I wondered if I should message Jack. Looking at my phone I decided against it. If he had been against the idea, I wouldn't know what to say to him.

I lay there for a moment and took stock of everything. I didn't like the thought of Jen being intimate with Jack. Imagining her stroking his cock, or Jack licking her pussy caused rage to gently bubble inside me. Then I thought about being with Lorna; sucking those amazing tits and using my fingers to cause her to scream in pleasure. My cock hardened a little at the thought. Maybe if I gave Lorna a better time than Jenny had with Jack, I wouldn't feel so jealous. I enjoyed the competition we had in the same room in Barcelona, maybe something similar could be fun.

Jen came back just as I came out of the shower. She sat me down on the bed and laid out what she and Lorna had discussed. Lorna had spoken to Jack, and both agreed that they were open to the idea of swapping partners. The girls had agreed on some rules and conditions that, if both Jack and I were happy with, then we would swap.

First, and most importantly, there was to be no actual sex. As in no actual penetrative sex, just kissing and foreplay. Second, that we would never discuss what happened and we wouldn't ask each other about it. Third, that there was a back-out clause, nothing would happen until a pre-approved time.

Jack and I would take the girls out for a meal at separate restaurants tonight to loosen up. Then when we were ready, we would go back to each other's rooms. Jen and Jack would be in ours and Lorna and I in theirs. At eleven on the dot, we were free to do whatever we wanted with each other, within the rules. At any point before eleven, if we were not completely comfortable, we could ring the other couple's room, and that would end things.

"What do you think?" Jen asked, holding my hands.

This was the final chance to put an end to this. I thought for a moment, considering everything. The memory of the gallery trip with Lorna flooded my mind. This would be my only opportunity to touch her like that again. I nodded my agreement.

"I need to hear you say it, honey. Would you like to swap partners with Jack and Lorna tonight?" She looked into my eyes and spoke clearly.

"Okay," I said, holding her in my arms and kissing her tenderly.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

**Jenny**

Carl and I spent the next day swimming and sunbathing. We were very tactile with each other and kept checking to see if the other was okay. I felt nervous about the evening, but also excited. Lorna and I had agreed to avoid seeing each other until the next day, to avoid any awkwardness. We messaged throughout the day, just to make sure no one had second thoughts. At five, Carl left the room to let me get ready. I figured that he didn't want to see me all dolled up for another guy. He wore a nice suit jacket, and shirt that I had picked out for him, and the aftershave I had bought him for Christmas.

I felt a twinge of jealousy as he left, but was busied with getting ready. After a long, warm bubble bath and a glass of wine, I slipped into my little black dress. I wore my hair up and put subtle makeup on. Standing in front of the mirror, I had to admit I looked sexy as hell. After a quick pep talk and application of lipstick, I was ready.

I had never been ready so early for a date before. I usually kept Carl waiting forever. The nerves were building, and I was grateful for the decision to not do anything before eleven. If it wasn't for that, I think I would have chickened out right then.

There was a knock on the door, and I opened it for Jack. His six-five, chiselled body was clad in a white shirt, smart jeans and a suit jacket. As he leaned in for a kiss on the cheek, his aftershave nearly made my knees weak.

"You look gorgeous, Jen," he said, as he handed me a single red rose.

It was a little corny, but I appreciated the gesture and put it in a glass. We linked arms, as we made our way to the steakhouse. Carl and Lorna were going to a seafood place at the other end of the ship. Even though no one could know what Jack and I were doing, I felt like the eyes of the world were on us.

"Are you all right? You're very quiet," said Jack, as we waited to be seated.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous I guess. Can't believe we're doing this," I said.

"Doing what? I'm just taking a beautiful woman out for dinner. No preconceptions or expectations," Jack said. Sliding his hand into mine as he spoke, I immediately felt more relaxed.

He had phoned ahead, and we were seated in a romantic, secluded spot. After sharing two bottles of wine and enjoying an amazing meal, I realised something. Looking at this gorgeous, kind, clever man, I realised I could never fall in love with him. He just wasn't Carl. Maybe this should have made me want to call this off, but, in fact, it made it easier.

Knowing that I wouldn't fall in love with him, made me more excited. I think the worry that I may fall for him was the source of my anxiety. Knowing this, I could just let myself go crazy and have fun. It was just sex, after all. Well, not sex, obviously, because of the rules.

My hand was on the table, and he stroked it gently, as we leaned in towards each other.

I slipped my foot out of my heels and rubbed it up the inside of his leg. Jack's eyes bulged, as I slid my naked foot right up to his crotch.

"I think you should remember the rules," he whispered, with a smile. It wasn't a scolding but a reminder. I smiled, bit my lip and removed my foot. It was going to be hard to wait until eleven.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

**Carl**

I walked to Lorna's cabin, feeling nervous. As I knocked on the door, I realised I probably should have brought flowers or something. When she opened the door, I was in shock. She wore a beautiful, low-cut, red holster dress. Her long, wavy black hair was glistening and framed her beautiful face. The cleavage her huge tits created, drew my eyes and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She had to let out a little cough to get my attention.

"Jesus, sorry Lorna. Wow, you look amazing," I said, offering my arm, which she took with a smile. As we walked to the restaurant, I could tell she was nervous.

"I loved spending the day with you at the gallery. I didn't know you were so into art," I said, trying to stimulate a conversation and put her at ease.

"Well, I only really took an interest when we moved next door to you. Listening to you mention artists and seeing your work, sort of stirred an interest," she said. I felt honoured, and a little embarrassed, that I had such an impact on her.

We had a nice table in a quiet part of the restaurant, and the food was amazing. Lorna was so cute and funny; it was easy to be attracted to her. After a few drinks, the flirting was unmistakable. Lorna lent forward with her dazzling smile and kept twiddling her hair, giving me a perfect view of her tits. I felt hot around the collar, and tried my best to not stare. She teased me by lightly stroking her neck, and trying to draw my eyes downwards.

The longer I spent with Lorna, the more I realised how amazing she was. I was surprised she had any interest in me at all, to be honest. We were becoming quite tactile with each other, with stray touches and hand-holding. Looking at the time, it was only nine, and I wished we had set the deadline earlier. Eleven felt like a lifetime away.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

**Jenny**

After the meal, we still had two hours to kill before the deadline. I didn't want to go back to the room yet, and was thankful when Jack suggested we go for a walk on the upper deck. I wanted to take the opportunity to dance; Carl hated dancing, saying he was too self-conscious. I had been surprised when he danced in Barcelona. Jack had no problem with dancing, and I wanted to feel his hard body against me, in a way that didn't break the rules.

Thankfully, the ship didn't just cater for retirees and had a small nightclub. It was only nine o'clock, but the club was busy as it shut down at midnight. We were one of the youngest there, which made me smile. Jack was a great dancer; they say that how you dance, is how you fuck. If true, Lorna was so lucky. He pulled me close, and I found myself grinding all over him. I could feel his huge bulge digging into me, as we moved. He leaned down and nuzzled into my neck. We were getting close to breaking one of the rules. We danced like in Barcelona, but we were in danger of going further. Without our partners' eyes on us, we were getting carried away and needed to leave.

At ten-thirty, I led Jack back to my cabin. The moment was nearly here, and our resolve crumbled. As soon as the cabin door closed behind us, Jack had me pinned against the door. His strong hands groped my arse, as we kissed passionately. The sexual tension, building since Barcelona, erupted, as we explored each other's body.

Pinning my arms above my head against the door, he reached between my legs. I parted them, as we kissed, lustfully feeling his hand as it slid up my inner thigh to my already-wet pussy. He growled in appreciation, as he realised I hadn't worn any underwear, as he rubbed me.

Just then, the cabin phone rang. I pulled my lips from Jack and saw the clock on the wall. My heart sank as it showed ten-forty-five. Despite the insane lust I felt, and Jack's fingers on my pussy, I knew we had to stop.

"Jack, stop," I said breathlessly, as he slipped a finger into my pussy causing me to moan loudly.

"Jack, the phone. The phone's ringing, Jack," I said, breathing heavily. The phone still rang, and it took a few seconds for Jack to realise, and he pulled his finger out of me.

Breathing heavily, he stared at me hungrily. I walked over to the phone and picked it up, hoping against all hope, that it wasn't Lorna or Carl.

"Hello, Mrs Walker? This is the concierge desk. I'm afraid your room service will be running a little late," came a female voice.

"It's just a wrong number," I told Jack, as I put the phone down.

"Lie on the bed and I'll slip into something more comfortable," I said, walking toward the bathroom.

I half expected him to protest and follow me in, but he was coming to his senses. In the bathroom, I took a deep breath and stared into the mirror. One rule had already been broken, this was already getting out of control. My pussy burned with longing, as I slipped out of my dress. I stood staring into the mirror, in just my black lace bra. I owed it to Lorna and Carl to stay in here until eleven.

That didn't mean I couldn't have some fun by myself, I thought, as my hand moved to my sopping-wet pussy.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

**Carl**

After dinner, we still had hours to kill before eleven, so Lorna suggested a walk on the top deck. The air was cooling, and I slipped my jacket over her shoulders. Even with the bright lights from the ship, the stars were magnificent; creating a very romantic atmosphere. As we walked, she linked her arms with mine and held my hand. We came to a small, open-air stage area with a covered piano in the middle.

"Is it true you used to play?" Lorna asked, as we walked by.

"Err yeah, a little. I did a bit of busking when I was younger," I said, as Lorna walked towards the stage.

"Play me something."

I shook my head.

Please," she added, when I declined.

Removing the cover, I asked if there was anything, in particular, she wanted to hear.

"Surprise me," she said, as she sat on the stool next to me.

I started playing 'Love of My Life' by Queen. She surprised me by singing to it. I could see she was getting lost in the music, whilst I was lost in her singing. When I finished, I turned to ask if she wanted to hear something else. Lorna looked at me with her big brown eyes and kissed me. It was a slow, sensual kiss. Her hand reached up to my neck, as I placed my hand on her soft thigh squeezing gently. We kissed for a few moments, until we were interrupted by a crewman saying this area was off-limits.

"I think we should go back to mine now," Lorna said, as she took my hand and led me away.

I felt guilty that we had broken one of the rules. I hadn't intended to and was worried about what would happen if Jack or Jen got cold feet. It was only a kiss but there was no way to justify it. I wondered if Lorna felt guilty too, but was afraid to ask.

"We shouldn't have done that," Lorna said quietly, as we neared her cabin door. "But I don't regret it," she said, as she led me inside.

The time was ten-thirty and I knew it would be hard to wait for another thirty minutes. I put on some music, and Lorna laid her head on my chest. The sexual tension was palpable, as we waited the long, agonising minutes. Lorna stroked my chest with her fingers, and I responded by running my hand down her side to stroke her thigh. I could feel her body tense at my touch.

"You know we don't have to do this," I said, and she lifted her head to look at me.

"You don't want to?" she asked, earnestly.

"I do, but I understand if you're having second thoughts," I said, stroking her shoulder.

"Sorry, I'm... just a little tense, but I do want it," she said.

"Well, I can help ease the tension with a massage, if you like," I offered, quietly. Lorna looked into my eyes and nodded.

She rolled off me, sat up, and unclasped her dress from her neck. Holding it close to her chest she lay facedown on the bed. Her tanned back was exposed down to her arse. I lent over to the bedside and squirted some moisturiser into my palm and onto her back causing a little scream.

"God, that's cold," she giggled.

Jenny always loved my massages; it was the one thing that was guaranteed to relax her. I sat lightly on Lorna's legs and went to work, letting my hands glide over her shoulders. Squeezing and kneading her muscles, as I felt Lorna sink into the bed starting to relax instantly. I stroked her neck lightly and ran my hands over her collarbones. Lorna began to moan quietly, as my hands moved off her shoulders and down her sides. I could feel my fingertips brush the sides of her tits, as I moved. There was a small intake of breath, as I slid my hands down to her lower back.

Lorna shifted and shimmied her dress lower down her bum. The top of her large plump arse was revealed, exposing a black thong and two cute dimples. She didn't say a word, as my hands worked her lower back and grazed her arse. Her skin was so soft and smooth, and her moans increased as my hands glided over her rear. I kneaded her cheeks, sliding my hands under the waistband of her thong.

I looked over at the time and it was ten-forty-five. I felt guilty, knowing this was pushing the rules. So far, I hadn't done anything too bad, but if Jack was massaging my wife's arse right then, I would say that broke the rules. I just hoped there wouldn't be a phone call.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

**Jenny**

When eleven finally arrived, I checked my phone and was relieved there were no missed calls. I thought about Carl and Lorna and what they may be doing. I felt the pangs of jealousy, as I thought about Carl's magic fingers, and how he would make Lorna scream. It was too late to have second thoughts, though; I had my chance to back out -- and my lust for Jack was still there. Looking in the mirror one last time, I took a deep breath and then opened the bathroom door. I stood in the doorway with only my black lace bra covering me.

Jack's jaw hit the floor, as he ripped the buttons off his shirt and yanked his jeans off. The only way forward, was to let this man give me the best night of my life. Standing in the doorway, I beckoned him with a finger. Jack leapt off the bed, and we stumbled back into the bathroom. He pinned me against a wall again and our mouths devoured each other. One of his hands grasped my neck, pulling my mouth hard into his. The other held my hands above my head again.

I loved his strength and dominance, and I used my leg to pull his body close to me. His hand moved from my neck to grab my tits through my bra. His tongue was in my mouth as his hand slipped lower, squeezing my arse.

Eventually, it settled between my legs rubbing my hot, naked pussy. His technique was nowhere near as refined as Carl's. He was clumsy and rough, but I liked the difference and my pussy was on fire. I was so turned on, I had my first orgasm within minutes. Jack let go of my hands and yanked his boxers off. His cock was huge, not just long but thick, too. I could feel it against my stomach as he held me close.