Couples Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherris eyes lit up as she leaned over to Felicity and whispered something into her ear. The ladies then scooted to the trunk, much to the bewilderment of the men sitting at the table.

"Ebby, will you accompany me to the bathroom for a moment, please?" grinned Felicity slyly as she sat up from the trunk.

"Uhh, okay," responded Ebby, now quite perplexed as he rose and followed his wife into the chamber. Once the door was closed, Felicity quietly explained that she wanted to put a butt plug into his ass to facilitate some of the activities that Sherri apparently had planned.

"You wanna WHAT?" exclaimed Ebby in a hushed and hoarse voice.

"Sherri said she had something planned for all of us and this was part of it," continued Felicity. "I, for one, would really like to see what it is she has planned. Please wear it, Sweetie?" she begged as she turned her doe soft brown eyes on him. She knew he would not be able to resist that!

"Well, all right," he conceded. "Just because you asked so nicely," he grinned.

"Okay, turn around," she instructed as she slathered lube all over the device, took down his slacks and boxers and then attempted to fit the appliance into her husbands ass. Much to her chagrin, she discovered his asshole was tighter than a python hug; however, with a little more lube and a lot of elbow grease, she finally managed to install the device. "There, all finished. How does that feel?" Felicity asked as she pulled his boxers back up.

"Like you just shoved a well oiled Chrysler Building up my ass," answered Ebby sardonically.

Felicity had always fallen victim to his sense of humour and began to roar with laughter. "You always did know just what to say!" laughed Felicity as she opened the door to find the Spencers holding their sides and trying to breath through their own laughter.

"Well oiled Chrysler Building!" Robbie bubbled and chuckled with mirth, "Priceless!"

"You heard that?" asked Ebby.

"Well," replied Robbie chuckling, "it's not like you were exactly stealthy about it or anything!" he chucked as the group cracked up laughing again.

They continued to giggle and chuckle as they sat back down, albeit Ebby sat down somewhat more gingerly than normal. This only induced further laughter and merriment.

As the laughter died down, Sherri place both of her hands on the sides of Felicities head and met her lips in a passionate embrace. She explored the softness of Felicities lips with her tongue before letting go to examine the effect of her manouver.

Sherri had obviously surprised Felicity with her move, but Felicity had not pulled away. That was a definite sign of intent in Sherris mind, and Felicity shivered with anticipation. Sherri returned and pressed her tongue between her new friends lips, tasting of the delights within. She surfaced for air and witnessed the curious look on Felicities face. She smiled and said in a low, sultry voice, "Oh Honey, I've been dying to do that all evening!"

Felicity smiled and relaxed as the two women glance over to see their husbands sitting bolt upright and stalk still in their seats. "I think we broke them," giggled Felicity.

"Don't worry, they're suck start," declared Sherri. "We'll get them up and running again." More laughter erupted from the group.

With a twinkle in her eye, Sherri again reached into the trunk and, flashing a huge grin, pulled out a collection of four curious-looking dice. There were two knuckle bones, two curious looking diamond shaped, eight sided dice and an hourglass. The knuckle bones determined who the roller was going to perform on, one of the eight sided dice determined a body part to be performed on and the final die determined an action to be performed. "This is a great, easy to learn, ice breaking game," she stated as she returned to the table. "We each in turn roll the dice and follow the instructions, okay? Ebby, you start." she said as she passed the dice.

Ebby picked up all four dice and weighed them in the palm of his hand. In his huge palm, the dice looked almost like grains of sand. He looked at Felicity who wore an expression of curious amusement before he rolled the bones. They came up with "opposite spouse", "male", "lick" and "knee". Amused chuckling and giggling was heard from around the room.

"I think you would be most comfortable on the couch," volunteered Felicity. The two men looked at one another as they began to rise from their seats and make their way over to the couch. Robbie sat down on it, and Ebby crouched, almost into a ball, in front of him with the women looking on in great interest, laughing and giggling at the spectacle unfolding before them.

Sherri had just turned over the hourglass while Ebby extended his tongue and tentatively touched Robbies knee before Sherri stopped them and turned the hourglass over. "Make it sexy Ebby!" she smiled as she turned the timepiece over once again.

Ebby sat back to ponder the situation for a moment before acting. "Turn over on your stomach, Robbie," he said softly. The girls cooed as Robbie began to turn on the couch. Gently and softly, Ebby began to play his tongue along the smooth membrane on the inside of Robbies knee. An instant soft groan reached Ebbys ears, as the women approached for a better view and cheered his creativity and actions. Ebby gently rasped his teeth upon the membrane and felt vibrations travel up and down Robbies body.

"Ooh, Robbie! You're getting goosebumps!" giggled Sherri as she stroked her husbands leg. "I know you're really liking that!"

"Uh huh!" came Robbies muffled and breathless response.

The hourglass ran out of its sand and the group re-adjourned to the table where Sherri took a turn at rolling the dice. The result was, "opposite spouse", "female", "kiss" and "nipple". Sherri shot Felicity a devilish grin before slinking toward her and placing her hands on her new play mates B-cup breasts. The hourglass was turned over once again to mark the time.

Felicities pert, responsive breast flesh was separated from Sherris hands only by the fabric of the bra that Felicity wore. "Oh, those are beautiful," breathed Sherri as she slipped Felicities bra free of her flesh and bent her head to Felicities nipple. Slowly and deliberately, Sherri traced Felicities luscious nipple which immediately grew hard and crusty immediately under her touch and taste. She slid her tongue over the top to feel the sensations from the oh, so responsive breast flesh.

Stopping only because the sand in the hourglass ran out, Sherri looked at the two men who accompanied them. Once again, they both appeared catatonic. Sherri winked at Felicity, pointed her finger at the men and said, "Remember, suck start!" and a new round of laughter was underway.

After the laughter died down, it was Robbies turn to roll the bones. This time, the dice came up "other spouse", "female", "kiss", "lips". He smiled as he rose and took Felicity in his arms and swung his oh, so talented lips and tongue into action. Her soft lips and softer mouth tantalized him as he explored her with his tongue. After the sand had run out of the hourglass, they finally broke and came up for air. Felicity felt flushed and slightly dizzy. "He has a wonderful mouth," she thought dreamily.

She looked up to see Sherri grinning like a Cheshire cat. "A lot of fun, isn't he?" she giggled.

Felicity, now imagining what Robbies mouth will feel like on her pussy, managed a quiet, "Yeah," in response.

When Felicities head had centred somewhat, she was handed the dice. She shook them in her delicate hand and tolled across the table. The result of the roll was "spouse", "suck", and "genitalia". She looked over and grinned at her husband. "Where would you like to get it?" she asked innocently.

Sherris eyes fairly lit up when the roll was made. She had been dying to see if what was beneath the fabric was real ever since she had brushed up against him on the dance floor. She watched as Ebby rose and strolled over to the couch to sit down again. She craned forward to see beyond Felicities head as she pulled Ebbys monster out from under his underwear. Felicity, too, knew that a woman like Sherri would be just dying to see this; so, she sat aside and pulled it up to its full length while he was soft. Sherri gasped and began to drool at the sight of Ebbys Brobdingnagian monster.

"Like what you see?" giggled Felicity as she slipped her lips over the tip and turned over the timer.

"Oh yes!" bubbled Sherri like she had just won big in slots. Even Robbie was duly impressed at the size and girth of his new friend. Felicity slipped her practised lips down over the head of her husbands cock, bulging her cheeks as she descended. Her tongue worked to spread saliva all over her husbands massive and swelling member before she guided him into her relaxed and waiting throat.

"Wow! You go girl!" cheered Sherri as she watched her new friend swallow the leviathan between Ebbys legs whole. She was bouncing his colossal bulk in and out of her relaxed throat when the sand in the hourglass reached its limit.

"Time," mentioned Robbie as he witnessed the spectacle unfolding before him.

"Aww," complained Sherri. Watching Felicity give her husband head was really beginning to heat her up.

Felicity slowly disengaged her grasp and slid her husbands now rock hard cock out of her orifice. "Just wanted to show you it could be done!" she mentioned lasciviously.

Sherri was clapping, smiling and laughing. "And, done so well, Sweetie!" she complimented.

The group returned to congregating around the card table where the dice were once again given to Ebby. He threw the dice down at the table to bounce, roll and come up as they may. They came to rest as "Opposite spouse", "Woman", "Fuck", "Knee". The group burst out laughing at the thought.

"Okay, why don't you sit down in the chair and let me lay some magic on ya," winked Ebby. There was a collective gasp from his small audience as Sherri complied with his request; but, no one in the room was prepared for what happened next. He got down on his knees and embraced Sherris leg as their spouses looked on in a curious mixture of curiosity and amusement as the timer was turned over. Suddenly, he grabbed her by the leg, flexed his knees and began to jerk his giant member against her limb while exclaiming, "I'm going with the warrior goddess!" The group exploded in spontaneous laughter.

Sherri was laughing, but she had felt Ebbys now naked prong pressed against her and now she couldn't peel her eyes away from it. She felt the saliva beginning to gather at the back of her jaws and knew she wanted to have it in her mouth.

With one glance, Robbie read the desires of his wife like an open page in a book. "Might I suggest we adjourn to the bedroom to continue?" he proposed with a sly grin.

Felicity grinned and fairly shook with excitement while the couple in the chair disentangled to follow Robbies idea. As they entered, a California king sized bed flanked by two night side tables with lamps on them dominated the room. The wall to the right of the bed was glass and there was a lowboy dresser against the wall opposite the bed. Large mirrors dominated the walls.

Once to the berth, Ebby lay on his back with Sherri grasping his prong in her comparatively diminutive hand. She slipped the tip between her lips and internally wilted. As she pushed her mouth up Ebbys massive shaft, she felt her cheeks bulging out as she came down further and further. She held her gag reflex as she was accustomed to and let him slide into her wet and willing throat. Very gently Ebby clutched her head in his massive grasp and began to move with her and she relaxed further allowing him to penetrate her throat deeper.

Felicity crawled up on the bed and eyed the action taking place in front of her. She got a sly grin and began slide her white panties over her garters revealing her smooth crotch. Sidling over and swinging a leg over Ebbys face, she gently lowered her pussy to his lips. "Here, make yourself useful," she she grinned. He responded by licking her in greeting as she sat astride his face. She sighed as she felt his tongue begin to tantalize her pussy and watched her new friend accepting the entirety of her husbands massive meat into her hot mouth and throat.

"Just be careful, just be gentle. Oh yeah. Just like that," Felicity breathed. "Oh my God, that's good, do that again! Mmm hmm, that's so good! Just keep going like that, we'll get there, Baby."

Sherri withdrew Ebbys prong from her mouth and looked quizzically at Felicity momentarily. "Do you mean me or him?" she asked with a smile.

Felicity giggled, "Both!" before Sherri popped Ebbys colossal cock back into her sweltering mouth and continued to try to understand and follow the instructions that her friend was issuing. Between the three of them, they slowly but surely planted Ebbys huge cock deep inside Sherris throat.

Meanwhile, Robbie had shimmied his way underneath Sherris to her soft thatched crotch where he could bring his mouth to bear on her wild and wet twat. He moaned softly as he scented the nectar of his wifes production and felt the liquid she was beginning to produce. He felt the now familiar way her hips settled over his face. He slipped his thumbs into the waistband of her thong and pulled it away from her white garter belt and slid it down her shapely, white silk clad legs. He cast the garment to the floor before gently spreading her lower limbs then kissing and licking her already swelling clitty. He slid his tongue through her moistening slot, fully in tune with her movements and unspoken instructions to him.

Both women gasped and cooed along with the efforts of their respective husbands. The men knew their women well and before long, Sherri pulled her mouth off of Ebbys giant hard on, dipped her head and moaned loudly, announcing the arrival of her first orgasm.

The sensations now emanating from her cunt coupled with the sounds of her new friend cumming set Felicity off. She sat up and planted her husbands tongue deep inside her hot, wet snatch, bounced up and down while wailing, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" repeatedly before exploding into her own intense orgasm.

Felicity crawled off Ebbys face as she eyed his stiff prick. "We don't want this to go to waste now, do we?" she smiled as she proceeded to mount him in, reverse cowgirl. She fit the tip of his cock to her well lubricated cunt and began to slide down inch by inch, looking down upon Sherris approving gaze.

"That looks so hot," murmured an admiring Sherri as she shifted closer to lick Ebbys shaft from his balls right up to the hood his wifes luscious cunt. She felt both of her new friends shudder and knew she should continue. Her tongue lazily licked up and down, tasting the flavours of both while driving their passions ever higher. Occasionally, Felicity would release her husbands prong from the grip of her twat to let Sherri exercise her mouth and stretch her lips around him once again. In turn, Sherri released and helped feed Ebbys monster back inside Felicities practised pussy.

Robbie stood up behind his wife and observed what the trio were doing. He grabbed her hair, forced her back to arch and plunged his prong deep inside her wet and waiting snatch. She moaned loudly as she continued to lick the union of her two friends and suck on Felicities gorgeous clit. Robbi placed his other hand on her hip and began to undulate his own hips back and forth pushing his cock in and out of his wanting and wailing wife.

Sherris orgasm from Robbies gifted tongue had still not died away completely, and came back in full force as her husband started bucking in and out of her cute little pussy and sending shock waves radiating throughout her gorgeous body. Her breathing quickened as his pounding intensified as Felicities moans and cries announced that she was cumming again, right on front of Sherris face and under her tongue. Thrills raced through Sherris body in every direction. She was now completely lost in a sexual delirium.

Ebbys body began to stiffen under Felicities sexual assault, and she knew that he was close to cumming. It delighted her to speed up her movements to hasten his orgasm. Moments later, his prong thickened just that much more. With a loud groan, he announced that his own orgasm was imminent.

Quick as a flash, Felicity jumped off of her husband and began jerking his cock into Sherris waiting and willing face. Sherri, in turn, opened her mouth and closed her eyes to taste what she could of Ebbys hot load of white, frothy cum.

Ebbys dick swelled momentarily before a thick stream of cum shot from the slit in the tip, heading directly toward Sherris face. It landed with some of the stream entering her mouth, across her lips and across her cheek. She had no time to adjust as Ebbys second great gout was already on its way. This one made a stripe up her face from her upper lip to her hairline. Before the next shot was underway, she determined to grab his tip between her lips and take it in her hot wet mouth. She allowed the musty, salty flavour that she knew so well to intoxicated her senses once again before jerking it out of her mouth and accepting the remainder of his jizz all over her face.

When her husbands cock had ceased jerking and casting cum, Felicity crawled closer to Sherri. As their lips met, Sherri shoved some of the cummy mass in her mouth between Felicities lips. Felicity was a little surprised, but graciously accepted the gift. Their lips broke, but Felicities tongue continued to dart in and out as she gently cleaned her husbands cum off her new friends face and exquisite tits.

In the meantime, Robbie had been surveying the scene in front of him until he was maddeningly excited as he pounded in and out of Sherris sopping wet cunt. He watched as Ebby exploded in his wifes face, and then how Felicity urged forward to kiss and clean her when her husband was finished. Finally, he could take no more and, with a mighty roar, let loose with his own hot stream of cum directly into his wifes roasting hot pussy. He pushed and pressed, grunted and groaned as he released his load. Sherri began to moan and groan louder as she felt the heat of her husbands cum entering her.

Felicity flopped down beside her husband as Robbie crawled up on the bed to put his arm around his wife. Ebbys head was spinning slightly as he gazed around at his friends arrayed about the bed and decided that this was just what he and Felicity had been looking for to spice up their sex life. Robbie lay with his arm over Sherri recovering his breathing and heart rate.

"Why don't we go relax and recover in the hot tub?" suggested Sherri when she had calmed enough.

"There's a hot tub here?" asked Felicity, thinking it may be in the building.

Sherri squirmed out from under her husbands arm and approached a pair of pocket doors set in the wall at the foot of the bed. She slid them open revealing a triangular room whose outer walls were sheathed in glass, giving a panoramic view of the city below. A huge, oval hot tub set in the tiled floor dominated the space. Steam rose from the hot water in the pool, beckoning to them as they looked on. "Skinny dipping anyone?" she asked playfully as she approached the tub.

The water was indeed hot and relaxing as the quartet tested and adjusted to the soothing liquid. Felicity smiled as she approached and put her arms around Sherris shoulders, kissing her passionately and deeply, exploring her new girl with her tongue. The sensations reverberating about her body only made her crave more of this luscious woman.

The two women glanced over to where their husbands were sitting to see them watching intently, smiling and talking to each other in hushed tones. The ladies looked and smiled at one another, then returned to their lip locked bliss.