Couples Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia then dropped a delicate hand to Sherris beautiful pear shaped breasts and began rolling her nipple between her fingers, feeling the soft flesh begin to harden and crust over as her fingers became increasingly more insistent. She dipped her head toward the luscious gumdrop tipping her silky white breast flesh that was Sherris nipple and gently licked. She felt Sherris hand come up to cradle her head to her breast. Glancing up, she immediately noticed the blazing lust in her friends eyes and smiled before dipping her head and locking her lips around one delicious nipple then the other. "Apparently, I turn Sherri on a great deal, too!" thought Felicia excitedly. A thrilling chill ran down her back at this realization.

Felicity uncoupled from Sherris magnificent nipple and rose to kiss her deeply once again. Her hands came up under Sherris arms, urging her up. Sherri got the idea right away and lifted herself clear of the water to sit on the tiled floor at the edge of the tub. Felicity looked up at her new friend dripping water and smiled before diving mouth first into Sherris delectable, red fringed muff.

Sherri quickly hustled her legs further apart to give Felicity room to run. Her hands fell lightly to her girls head as she felt Felicities adroit tongue begin to explore her moistening snatch, roaming up to circle the spiky little bud of her clit back down and into her hot, little honey hole. Felicity lapped up some of Sherris secreted lubricant before lazily drawing up her pretty, pink slot to lock her lips around her friends quickly engorging clitty.

"Mmm, that's so nice!" cooed Felicity as she stared into and idly fingered Sherris quivering quiff. Sherries insistent hands on the back of Felicities head brought her tongue back out to continue touching and pleasuring the beautiful twat that lay before her.

Sherris moaning reached a feverish pitch as she rocked back and forth against Felicities soft and supple tongue. "Oh God, you're doing it!" she shrieked. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm cumming! I'm cumming" she wailed as her orgasm took full control of her body and senses as her moans and cries announced its arrival to all in the room. Felicia continued to lick and slurp at Sherris soaking wet pussy as her orgasm ran its course.

Sherris breath hadn't returned to normal when she grasped her friends jaw and pulled her up into a passionate kiss, exploring Felicities soft mouth with her tongue again and tasting her own cum. She smiled devilishly as she slid into the hot water and encouraged Felicity to sit up on the edge. It was her turn to reciprocate, and she was looking forward to it.

Felicity immediately smiled and needed no further coaxing. She popped up on the edge and spread her legs as Sherri approached her smooth and shapely pussy. She took two fingers and slid them between Felicities pussy lips and inside her twat in search of the girls G-spot as she bent forward and began licking her sensitive and swelling clitty. Her fingertips found the tissue inside her that they sought and struck up a come hither motion. She felt Felicities breath quicken and liquid begin to pour from her pussy as her clit hardened into a delightful little nut to suck.

Felicities body was alive with sensations pouring through her synapses and she knew that she was going to cum very soon. Her friends fingers strumming her G-spot and the action of Sherris lips and tongue on her clitty were getting to be too much. Throwing back and moaning in pleasure, her orgasm crashed over her like an ocean wave. Sherri released her grip on Felicities pussy and rose out of the water and up her body to lock with her soft lips once again.

Meanwhile, the men had taken this opportunity to get better acquainted. Robbie glided up next to Ebby and began fondling his half hard cock. "That is one magnificent member," he congratulated as he looked up at a grinning Ebby.

Ebby hoisted himself out of the water, dangling his massive member in front of his friends face. Robbie virtually drooled as his eyes followed the bouncing dongs every move as he reached up to grasp its girth when Ebby had come to rest. He marvelled at the strength and power held within as he locked eyes with Ebby and slipped his lips over the tip of that mouthwatering mickey. Then, he felt Ebbys massive hands encircling his head, gently pressing down, encouraging him in his chosen task. Robbie reacted to the pressure and slid his mouth further and further down his new friends thick shaft. He felt the length of Ebbys shaft in his mouth and his bulbous head brush the back of his throat as his girth virtually overflow his mouth. Long practise had taught him to stifle his gag reflex. He began to withdraw, using his tongue to soak down the giant prong in preparation. The insistence of Ebbys hands on his head coupled with his own desire to feel this leviathan in his throat prompted Robbie to slide back down and accept the tip of Ebbys prong into his throat.

Ebby groaned as Robbie continued to work his giant prong into his throat. He marvelled at the agility of Robbies tongue and just how good the heat of his new friends mouth felt. Gently and ever so slightly, he began to undulate his hips, pressing his cock deeper and deeper into Robbies hot, wet throat.

At last, Robbies lips contacted the flesh at Ebbys waist. He had finally fit the entire bulk of Ebbys monstrosity into his mouth and down his throat, an experience he found more than completely satisfying. The sensations coursing through his system led him to shiver and vibrate as he eased up and down, coordinating his breathing with each thrust of his friends cock. Experience had given Robbie an excellent head giving technique, a technique which was soon to bear fruit.

Ebbys fingers grew more desperate and his hips began to vibrate as he pressed up and down on the back of his lovers head. He could feel the rising tension in his body which told him that this mans hot mouth and wet, willing throat were going to overwhelm him. "I'm going to cum!" he announced in a quivering voice just seconds before his seminal fluid rushed forward into Robbies waiting mouth. He moaned as his friend slurped up warm and delicious cum and jerked his huge prong.

A feminine giggle caught both mens attention. The men turned their heads to see their wives embracing and paying attention to the floor show they were giving. The men smiled and golf claps ensued from the women

"Your turn, Ebby," grinned Felicity lasciviously as Sherri giggled in approval. They regarded their husbands with great amusement in their eyes, anticipating the action they were about to behold.

Ebby smiled and slipped beneath the surface of the hot water as Robbie bounced up into a sitting position with his legs spread on the edge of the tub, anticipating the pleasure to come. Ebby floated to a position between Robbies legs, put one hand on his thigh and grasped his cock with his free hand. Instantly, his friends phallus began to harden and twitch in anticipation and he felt hands on the back of his head, all set to guide him. Ebby glanced over at his wife, who was giving him an encouraging look while still entwined and curled up with Sherri.

He slid his lips over the tip of Robbies prong as he felt the tension in his friend begin to grow as Robbies hands came to rest on the back of his head. Ebby took the plunge and began to lower his mouth onto the quickly stiffening cock he held within. Remembering the instructions of his wife, he began to soak this beautiful prong in his mouth with saliva. The first time Robbies prong brushed the back of Ebbys throat, he was unprepared and gagged slightly. Robbie withdrew into Ebbys mouth to allow his friend to recover. Closing his mouth around his friends prick once again, Ebby slid back down the slick shaft. When he felt the head brush the back of his throat the next time, he was prepared and able to stifle his gag reflex. Robbie smiled as he felt the exhilaration of his prong penetrating his new fuck buddys throat.

The two found a cadence and fell into a regular rhythm. Ebbys head travelled up and down over Robbies crotch as Robbie moaned out loud in pleasure. As Robbies body began to stiffen, both knew that he would cum very soon. This only excited Ebby further as the pair increased the tempo of the cadence, allowing Robbies cock to explore his throat deeper and deeper.

Robbie groaned, his whole body stiffened and his hands went rigid on Ebbys head. A few pumps of his hips, and he was spurting cum into Ebbys accepting mouth who lapping up the delicious nectar as fast as Robbie could produce it.

"That is so hot," said Sherri in a sexy, sultry voice.

"Oh, yeah!" Felicity agreed rather breathlessly.

When the breathing of the men had calmed somewhat, they looked up to see Sherri eyeballing the short bench that stood nearby with a cocked eyebrow and an "I'm about to do something outrageous" look on her face. "Gentlemen," she began with a sly grin, "why don't you sit down on the bench beside each other?"

The men looked at one another and Ebby shrugged as they withdrew from the hot tub and proceeded to sit on the bench according to Sherris instructions. She grinned at Felicity as she slipped up in front Robbie, dropped to her knees and popped his cock inside her mouth.

Felicity by now was beginning to get the idea. She strolled to a position in front of Ebby, looked him in the eyes and sunk slowly to her knees. She grasped his huge prong and began to circulate her hand up and down while popping just the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth and co-ordinated their actions.

Soon, the men were rock hard again and ready for action. Felicity was the first to react. She stood up, turned her back to her husband and slipped his gigantic prong inside her tingling cunt. Ebby curled his massive hands around his wifes waist as she began to bop up and down on his massive member, rocking his hips in time to meet his wifes thrusts.

Sherris efforts produced firm results and she to, stood turned and sat down on Robbies cock with an excited sigh. She flexed her thighs, pulling him in and out of her pussy while Robbie reached up to cover her marvellous breasts with his hands and thrust in time with his wife.

The room was soon filled with the moaning and groaning of the two couples mid coitus. Sherri swept her delicate hand up Felicities inner thigh, making her jump slightly in surprise. Sherri smiled before sweeping her fingers through her friends smooth, sopping wet slot then tracing tight circles on her spiky little clitty with her finger.

Felicity threw her head back and squealed as the actions of her husband and her friend began to make her cum. Her heart rate shot up, her breathing became unsteady and her body quivered all over, safe in the grasp of her husbands encircling hands. The force of her orgasm hit hard and swept away all vestiges of coherent thought with it. She had been reduced to a quivering, moaning, cumming mess.

Sherri continued to bounce up and down on her husbands iron stiff rod and finger the tight barb that her friends little clitty had become while she observed Felicia in the throes of her orgasm. She loved the way her new friends voice sounded and the outward quivering of her body as each new wave of contractions took hold of her.

As the quivering in her body abated, Felicity eyed Sherri as she sat astride her husband. She slid off of Ebbys cock to her knees where she pivoted between her friends knees to slide her tongue up Robbies engorged cock and along Sherris soaking wet slot. The sight and scent of Sherris puffy pussy right in front of her drove her lust ever higher. She dipped her head and began to lick an suck in earnest, driving her new friend on toward another orgasm.

Ebby watched with much interest for a few moments before deciding on his next course of action. He climbed down off the bench and situated himself behind his wife. He took her ass gently in his fingers and lifted slightly. Felicity instantly understood the request; so, she moaned and shifted her body to grant her husband access to her dripping pussy.

Ebby fist pumped his cock a few times before feeding his bulbous head into Felicities pussy. His wife sighed as he braced her with his massive hands and then press his huge cock home deep inside her. He felt his the head of his prick brush her cervix and listened to her as she moaned louder. He gripped her and began to undulate his hips, pounding in and out of her relaxed and sodden pussy while she licked furiously at the cock and cunt set energetically fucking right in front of her face.

Sherri began to moan delightedly as her hands found their way to Felicities shoulders. As she rode up and down on Robbies thick shaft, she watched her new friend return her favour, and loved every second of it. The feel of Felicities tongue caressing and massaging her cunt then sliding down to lick and taste her husband was almost too hot to for her to handle.

Ebby getting behind Felicity and pushing his huge cock into her fully prepared twat put her over the top and she began to experience a massive orgasm. A sheen of perspiration appeared on her skin as she began to writhe and dance with each new arriving contraction She closed her eyes and moaned loudly as the pleasure waves crashed over her.

Sherris orgasm set off a chain reaction amongst the group. Felicity popped next and began to moan and wail as her own contractions took control of her body as she began to cum. She dropped her head and cried out in unintelligible language.

Robbie couldn't stand the excitement of his wifes orgasm for long. With a mighty shove and a baritone groan, he detonated deep inside her. His hands clenched and unclenched on her waist as he emptied his balls of their creamy white load into her sweet and swollen cum catcher.

The action taking place in front of him steadily sapped Ebbys self control as his excitement mounted. He began to quake as the countdown to his own orgasm wound down. He moaned loudly as he pulled Felicities hips into his final thrusts, bottoming out deep inside her on each drive. She squealed in delight as she felt his gargantuan prong swell and then begin pulsating as he began to release his semen deep inside her.

Everyone collapsed and relaxed where they were for a few minutes to recover from that last glorious act. "Let's take this party back to the bedroom," suggested Sherri in a sultry, sex laden voice as she lifted off her husband, then extended her hands to help her husband and new friends up. Ebby, Robbie and Felicity nodded and rose up from where they were to follow Sherri back into the bedroom where they might continue their encounter.

Ebby now crept up behind Sherri and covered her nipples with the palms of his hands. "You have a truly magnificent set of tits, Sherri!" he complimented as he athletically swung around her to sit down on the bed with her knockers at his face in front of him.

"Why, thank you!" she beamed as she put her arms around his shoulders and gently coaxed his mouth toward her breasts. "Would you like a little taste?" she teased as she offered them to him.

He wasted no time in dipping his head and extending his tongue to brush the softness of her deep pink areola. He noted the quiver of excitement that ran through her on contact and realized just how sensitive her nipples must be. As he closed his lips around her nipple, she quivered and moaned. He put his hand between her legs and gently massaged her pussy until she was screaming in the throes of another orgasm.

Meanwhile, Robbie and Felicity were not idle. Robbie gently bent Felicity over a corner of the giant bed. He took her arm in one hand and bent it behind her back. With the other hand, he took a firm grasp on her ponytail, forcing her head up and arching her back.

When he finally slid his cock into her swollen tight pussy, she cried out in pleasure. Restraint like this was new to her, but she found that she was rather enamoured of it. She rocked back and forth in time with his pounding hips as she raced toward another thunderous orgasm of her own.

Ebby detached his lips from Sherris perfect nipple to note the bed moving. He turned and witnessed his wife and Robbie enjoying themselves in a most primal way. He turned back to see that mischievous look in Sherris eye.

She grinned wickedly before scooping his legs up, flipping them on the bed then planted him on his back. She lightly hopped up, put her knees to his shoulders and pressed her pussy down on his face. He got the idea immediately, and began to probe her pretty and perfect pussy with his tongue. She flopped her body over his, grasped his wonderful prong in her delicate hand and once again fed the head of his monster between her lips while he licked and massaged her sopping wet little twat until she was howling and thrashing as the tidal wave of another orgasm overtook her.

The quad lay down on the huge bed as they enjoyed the afterglow of their latest tryst. Felicity looked up with a mischievous look in her eyes. "I have an idea!" she chortled as she scooted off the bed and into the living room. The rest of the group sat back with confused looks on their faces until she returned a moment later with an eight inch vibrator in one hand and the trunk in the other. She stood beside her husband. "Okay, Ebby," she said with a smirk, "roll over."

"What are you going to do with that?" Ebby asked as his look of confusion deepened. Never the less, he began to turn and obey his wifes instructions.

"You'll see!" she giggled as her husband completed the roll, exposing his ass to her for her amusement. She removed the "Chrysler Building" and set it aside, lubed up the vibrator in preparation for its journey then dribbled yet more lube down the crack of his butt and massage it into his plug loosened asshole as the other couple looked on with interest.

A buzzing sound suddenly filled the room as she turned the vibrator on and began to work it into her husbands thoroughly lubed hindquarters making his whole body quiver and quake to the action in his ass. When she had finally inserted the entire plastic member into her hubbys hind quarters, she turned him over again and smiled to see his semi-hard prong dancing about his crotch. She darted down and placed her hot mouth on his schlong, and his dick was soon iron stiff and ready for action again.

"Ooh, that's wonderful!" exclaimed Sherri. "You've turned him into a life sized, living vibrator! I wonder why I didn't think of that?" she queried as she reached into the trunk and grabbed another device, then turned to approach Robbie with an evil gleam in her eye. "C'mere, Robbie!" she giggled as she advanced.

Soon the room was filled with the buzzing of the vibrators coupled with the moaning and groaning of the couples in coitus. The women bounced and flounced on their men and began to cum very quickly because of the intense vibrations deep within each and the remembrance of orgasms in the very short past.

Felicity withdrew and slid down beside her husband with an extremely satisfied look on her face. She snaked her arms around his neck, nuzzling and kissing his neck in the brilliant afterglow of their latest tryst.

Sherri was the first to stir. "I have another game we can play," she mentioned slyly.

"Oh, really?" giggled Felicity as she shivered in interested at her friends idea. She was rapidly becoming more and more accustomed to Sherris interesting sexual proclivities.

"Yes," pronounced Sherri as she bounced on the bed to retrieve two blindfolds from the trunk. "Okay, boys," she began, "put these on and we can begin."

The men shrugged at one another as they placed the masks on their faces. Sherri smiled and reached into the trunk to pull out a strap on harness. Knowing that the men had just been primed, they should be able to have a lot of fun.