Couples Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicities eyes went a little wider as she recognized what Sherri had dangling from her hand and was offering her. She accepted and slipped her shapely legs into the straps and proceeded to make adjustments.

"Okay boys, just follow our hands. Both men felt the soft, feminine touch of their wives guiding them around the bed to precisely where the women wanted them to be.

Felicity let one hand fell to Ebbys hip as she gripped the synthetic cock between her legs, feeding it into his already open channel. She smiled as she heard him gasp then moan softly. Since he had already served as a human vibrator, she slipped inside his anus in just a few moments Her thighs settled against his ass as she pushed the bulk of her dildo deep inside him. She slipped the blindfold off of his eyes and directed his vision across the bed where Robbie was receiving the same treatment from his wife.

Robbie was flopped over on his front with his ass held high in the air and at just the perfect angle for Sherri to probe him from. His arms were straight out from his body, bracing him on the bed as Sherri began to fuck his ass harder and harder making him huff and groan as she massaged his prostate. Robbie was a writhing, moaning cumming mass on the comforter when Sherri withdrew her plastic prong from his sweet ass.

As all four were lying on the bed, Robbie looked over at Ebbys exquisitely sculpted ass. "You know, I've been watching Ebbys fine ass bop around here all evening, wondering when it's gonna be my turn."

"Oh, what? This old thing?" replied Ebby looking over his shoulder at his own ass as the group erupted in laughter once again.

"If you wanna do that," said Sherri as she bounced off the bed and rumbled around in her trunk once more. She produced a device made of leather and chain. On straitening it out, it was obvious that it was a sling. She picked up a ring and proffered it to Ebby. "Would you hang this up?" she asked.

He looked up and noted the hook in the ceiling. With his height he easily slipped the ring over the hook and suspended the sling. He then stood by a bit awkwardly as he looked to the Spencers for clues.

Upon noticing Ebbys awkward stance, Sherri asked softly, "Have you ever done this with a man before?"

"Felicity has had the pleasure a few times, but never with a live man," Ebby admitted.

"Okay, lie down here on your back right over here," coaxed Sherri as she patted the bed of the sling. She glanced over at Robbie to see the bright look in his eyes. "That's it," she cooed as he complied. "Now, bend your legs up and let me put them in these stirrups up here," she said indicating the leather loops on the suspension.

With Ebbys legs suspended above him, Robby stepped up between them with a raging hard on, lascivious grin on his face and the light of discovery in his eyes. He adjusted the assembly then slipped his prong easily into Ebbys open and well lubed ass and groaned with pleasure. Grasping his friends ass with his work hardened hands, he easily pressed his rock hard prong in as deep as it would go.

Ebby moaned in delight. "You like that!" smiled Robbie as he put a hand down to jerk Ebbys quickly hardening prong and began to undulate his hips, pushing his cock in and out with ever increasing speed.

"Uh huh," breathed Ebby.

Sherri watched with a licentious look on her visage before she strolled around to Ebbys face, pulled the dildo of her strap on out of the way, straddled Ebbys face and looked toward Robbie. She grinned as she began to wash Ebbys face with her gloriously wet cunt. His tongue snaked out and between her luscious folds to taste her interior delights and tantalize her senses.

Felicity grinned as she strolled behind Robbie, running his fingertips along his hips as she moved. She had just finished fucking Ebby with her strap on, and now her sights were set on Robbies open tush. She sidled behind him, fitted the tip of her strap-on onto his loose and open hole and gently pressed it home until her thighs met the skin on the cheeks of his ass. With her hands holding Robbies hips, she assumed a counter cadence with the one he had already assumed with Ebby.

The musky scent of sex hung heavy in the air as the sounds of ecstasy from the quartet filled the room again as each pleasured another from their relative positions.

Robbie moved faster and faster as he felt his own orgasm begin to build. Watching the looks on his wifes face and listening to her sounds was getting to be too much for him. His prong swelled and his back stiffened, announcing the imminent arrival of his orgasm.

As Robbies cum began to flood Ebbys ass, his friends jerking on his cock caused Ebby to begin to orgasm as well. Ebby was moaning and groaning as often as Sherri would let him, transfixed by the sight before her. Moments later, her own orgasm burst upon her and she cried out as the waves of pleasure crashed over her once again.

The couples uncoupled and just sat and breathed for a few minutes before Sherri spoke. "You know, there is something I've been dying to see all night long," she admitted.

The other three looked at her with anticipation written on them, waiting for Sherri to finish. "I would love to see Ebby fuck Robbie," she gushed.

"Oh, hell no!" exclaimed Robbie. "Look at the size of that thing! It's freakin' huge! A lot bigger than what I was expecting!"

"Oh, you'll be fine. Don't be such a big baby!" admonished his wife as she hustled him onto the sling and placed him on his back. She grabbed his hips and pushed her strap-on dildo up his still heated ass to and began to fuck him in order to widen his hole for the ordeal to come.

Felicity dropped to her knees in front of Ebby, clasped his hips in her delicate hand and fisted his bulging cock head into her mouth. The entire suite now smelled of heavy sex, only revving her motor further. Looking up into his eyes, she pressed down on his massive member, allowing her lips to touch his skin. She bobbed up and down on it, never releasing his gaze with her sultry stare. Very soon, she felt the life in him that she sought as he began to stiffen and harden in her mouth.

When the women felt their respective men were ready, Sherri pulled out and made way for Ebby to edge between Robbies knees. "Just go slow," she advised in a whisper as she watched Ebbys cock getting closer and closer to Robbies well prepared little asshole.

"Be gentle with me," begged Robbie with a little apprehension visible in his eyes.

Ebby smiled as he approached. Upon contact, a visible shiver ran through Robbies body. Ebby moved very slowly and carefully as he manoeuvred the head of his prong at the entry to his friends hole. He knew his size, and was well aware of the pain he could cause with a callous movement. Slowly he worked just the head inside as Sherri and Felicity looked on salaciously while fingering one anothers cunts and kissing each others soft lips.

Robbies breathing became increasingly ragged as Ebby continued at a very relaxed pace, allowing his friend time to adjust to his massive bulk. He continued until he felt the soft pop of his cock penetrating his friends inner ring and heard the sounds of his moans penetrating the air. Smiling, he coiled his arms around his friends legs and began to press his cock deeper and deeper. A few more slow thrusts had Ebbys hips meeting the meat on Robbies ass and grunting while pressing home to bury his prong to the root.

Robbie groaned and he felt a flush of heat as his friends cock gently stretch is ass wider to accept his girth. He couldn't believe that he had taken all of Ebbys monstrous cock in his ass, and wanted a moment to savour it. He shimmied his hips and adjusted to better accommodate the great girth of his new friend as Ebby slowly withdrew, giving Robbie a chance to stretch and adjust.

Ebby began to slowly retreat his cock along Robbies love hole, feeling him relax and loosen further. He began to slowly rock his hips back and forth, propelling his meat in and out. Soon he was slamming in and out with wild abandon, pulling and pushing in concert to achieve maximum depth inside his friend.

As he began to pick up speed, Robbies moans increased in volume and intensity. He had never had anyone so big so deep inside his ass before, and he was loving every minute of it. Each new thrust of his friends powerful hips shot shock waves through his body and brought new delights to tantalize and delight.

Meanwhile, Sherri was watching the action and growing hotter by the second. She took a sultry look at Felicity, snaked her harm around her neck and brought her in for a deep, passionate kiss. She began to slowly back up, forcing Felicity to bend and follow her, while the pair were still passionately lip locked. Sherri felt her back reach the wall. She placed her hands on Felicities shoulders and gently pressed down, urging her to fall to her knees.

Felicity got the idea very quickly and began to sink below her friends hands. Her mouth watered as she anticipated the pleasures to come. Her knees made contact with the floor and she was tip to tip with Sherris strap on. Felicity undid the buckles and dropped the device to the floor.

Sherris perfect, pink little pussy right in front of her face. She turned her eyes up to meet Sherris lustful gaze before dipping her tongue to her new friends spiky clitty. She felt Sherris hand curl around her head and pull her in tight while she continued licking and sucking her tasty twat. The sounds of moans and groans now filled the room as both couples began their respective build up to orgasm.

"You know just what to do with that fantastic little mouth of yours!" twittered Sherri as she sashayed her hips back and forth, continuing to enjoy the delights of Felicities tongue. Moments later, her hips began to quiver, and she realized that another orgasm was approaching her at breakneck speed.

Seconds later, both Sherri and Ebby began to cum simultaneously. The room was filled with the raucous sounds of orgasms gone wild. Ebby clutched Robbies thighs as he pulled and pressed to achieve maximum penetration before groaning and spilling his seed deep inside his new friends ass.

Sherris orgasm thundered upon her. She clapped both hands to the back of Felicities head and moaned loudly. "Oh yeah! Just like that! Keep going! Just like that" she coached as her words became increasingly breathless. She scrubbed her friends lips up and down her pussy as familiar energy reverberated around her body, taking her away with them to that magical place.

Sherri slid down the wall and once again found Felicities lips while Ebby withdrew his softening cock from Robbies pristine ass.

So much activity lasting into the wee hours of the morning had left the group exhausted. "I think we should lie down for some shuteye and then carry on this conversation in the morning," Sherri asserted. There were hearty grunts and groans of agreement as they all climbed into the giant bed, curled up like kittens with each other while visions of what tomorrow may bring dancing in their heads.