Couple's First Time Swinging

Story Info
Couple experiences first time swinging.
1.6k words
4.23
17.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sybil and I were invited to a party by a friend of a friend. Although we did not personally know the hosts, we were familiar with them though my close friend Derek Lerner.

The hosts were Diana and Charles Windsor of Raleigh, NC. Since this was a couples only party, Derek had hired himself an escort for the evening. Derek picked us up and introduced his escort only as Cynthia. Cynthia was smoking hot.

I had suspected Derek had desires to fuck Sybil for a long time, and for the first time, I was not offended, if Cynthia was available in return.

During the trip from Cary to Raleigh NC, Derek made small talk and was his usual affable self. There was no doubt, Derek was a charmer, and was reputed to have a very big cock.

Diana and Charles were well known for their parties and attracted the social elites from Raleigh. So, we felt honored to be included.

Upon arrival, we were greeted at the door by Diana and Charles as Derek made the introductions. I could not help noticing how Charles could not take his eyes off Cynthia.

The Windsor home was opulent and they had a string quartet playing beautiful music softly making for an awesome atmosphere.

There had to be at least a half dozen other couples already there. The beautiful people of Raleigh. I was so proud of Sybil, as she took a back seat to no one, with the possible exception of Cynthia.

Several couples were dancing and I was about to ask Sybil to dance, but Derek beat me to the punch. So, I asked Cynthia to dance. I was very surprised when Charles asked if he could cut in.

Diana must have sensed my disappointment, and being the perfect hostess, immediately took Cynthia's place. The short time I had Cynthia in my arms, had sparked a super hard boner in my pants. A boner, I'm sure Diana felt pressed against her abdomen. I was embarrassed.

I had only been in the Windsor home for a very short while and my horn dawg personality was coming out with my boner firmly pressed against the hostess.

Little did I realize Derek's big hard cock was in a similar position with my lovely wife.

Diana shocked me by saying, "I wish your boner was for me, but I sense it is for that call girl Derek brought as his date."

I tried to stammer out a response but could only choke on my words.

"I definitely can see why men would want to fuck her, but it does not reduce the jealousy," Diana said.

Her words only made my cock harder and it began to ache.

"I'm a bit surprised that Derek seems more interested in your wife rather than Cynthia," she said.

"Derek has wanted to fuck Sybil for some time," I blurted out. Then was sorry for my admission.

Diana sensed my embarrassment and surprised me when her hand traveled down my body and cupped my hard cock." Nice," she cooed in my ear.

The scene had to be surreal. Derek was attempting to seduce my wife, Chares was trying to seduce Cynthia, and Diana was on the verge of seducing me. All this was going on as the party had barely gotten into full swing.

Things were brought back under control, when the Butler announced dinner was being served.

We rejoined our significant others and was led into the dining room. I could not help notice the flushed look on Sybil's face and surmised Derek's hard cock had an effect on her.

The menu was announced and a variety of fine wines were made available to the quests.

Dinner consisted of filet mignon, roasted red potatoes, asparagus tips glazed with butter and an exotic fruit salad. The meal was prepared to perfection.

All through dinner, the string quartet play soft music in the next room. The setting was ideal.

After the delicious meal was consumed, Charles ordered a fine brandy for the men and a French wine for the ladies to cleanse their palates.

The ladies returned to the parlor, where music was still playing, while the men retired to the den for after dinner cigars.

Charles made a startling announcement when he said, "Derek with your permission, I want to fuck Cynthia, the rest of you are on your own to pair up as you wish."

Derek laughed and said, "Have at Charles, but I warn you, she is not cheap."

"Whatever the price, I'm sure she will be worth it," Charles responded.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, this was a swingers-party and apparently only Sybil and I did not know. Derek had set us up so he could finally fuck Sybil.

My previously hard cock was limp. There was no longer any chance of me fucking Cynthia.

In the meantime, Diana was explaining to the ladies the plans for the evening. She made it clear to Sybil to she wanted to fuck me and she was sure Derek wanted to fuck her, so all was well. The other couples could pair off as they desired.

When the men returned to the parlor, anticipation was at a fever pitch.

I looked at Sybil and saw a glazed look on her face, While Diana sported a wry smile. I knew my lovely and loving wife was wanting Derek to fuck her. The thought ran through my mind, if Derek fucks her with his monster cock, will she ever want to fuck me again? It was definitely something to ponder.

Diana walked toward me and took my hand and led me away. She whisked me up the spiral staircase to a second-floor bedroom.

Once inside she dropped to her knees and fished my flaccid cock from my pants and engulfed it in her mouth. My cock began to grow in her mouth and my thoughts of Derek and Sybil melted away. Diana was simply a superb cocksucker. Maybe the best I ever experienced, including the only man that ever sucked me.

Her warm wet mouth was causing a stirring in my loins that indicated a huge orgasm building deep within in me. The coup de grace came when her throat opened and my cock slid in. With a roar, I plunged deep and unleashed a huge load directly into her belly. I had just been sucked off by an expert.

I reluctantly withdrew my still hard cock as Diana licked my cock clean savoring the remaining cum residue.

"Mrs. Windsor that was the best blow job I have ever received," I said.

"Thank you, kind sir, but I expect you to return the favor," she replied.

I was not sure my cunnilingus skills were on par with Diana's cock sucking skills, but was more than willing to give it a try.

Diana suggested we strip each other and we did.

I was surprised at the voluptuousness of this middle-aged lady. Her tits were firm and pear shaped with nice sized tan nipples. She had flared hips and a tiny waist. My eyes drifted to her shaved pussy. My god I thought, she is a goddess. Who would have thunk it?

My cock had never fully gone down but was once again rock hard.

I started with her nipples, first sucking one then then other. Diana softly moaned.

I thought I heard a loud shriek which sounded like Sybil, but quickly put it out of my mind as I worked my mouth and tongue Diana's torso.

I flicked my tongue across Diana's protruding clit, and this time, there was no doubt of a loud shriek.

I worked my tongue up and down the folds of Diana's pussy making intermittent contact with her clit as I did. Diana got very vocal and screamed, "Put that tongue in my pussy."

After licking for a while, I took Diana's engorged clit in my mouth and sucked it like a small cock.

Diana was in a frenzy. Bucking and thrashing about. I was worried I might bite her clit off, but she climaxed and put my face, lips, and tongue awash with her orgasmic juices. She slumped and fell back, as I let go of her clit.

She softly said, "God how I love my pussy eaten."

But the evening was not over, I had not fucked her.

I climbed up, and presented my hard cock to her very wet cunt, and slowly slipped it in. Diana began moaning again. I was stationary, but Diana began moving her ass, humping up against my cock. My god, she is fucking me, I thought.

I took charge and began fucking that hot cunt as it clamped down on my cock like a vise. Her pussy was wet, hot and tight. A perfect combination.

My cock was the piston to her cylinder cunt with her orgasmic juices the oil. We were like a fucking engine.

I pounded Diana till I could no longer hold back and unleashed a torrent of hot cum deep in her love tunnel. Almost simultaneously, a thunderous orgasm hit Diana and the hot hostess momentarily blacked out.

I collapsed and the thoughts of Derek fucking Sybil began creeping back in my mind. I wondered, did I really hear her shriek, or was it just my imagination.

Later as Derek drove us home. Sybil held me tight and cuddled with me in the back seat. We did not talk.

After arriving home, I finally worked up the courage to ask Sybil about Derek fucking her.

"Honey, I admit, I loved Derek's big cock banging me, but it is now out of my system. From now on, the only cock I want is yours," she said.

"By the way, did you enjoy fucking Diana?" She asked.

The only thought that ran through my mind was how Sybil would respond if I asked if Diana could give her cock sucking lessons. But I didn't ask, I just held her tight.

Our swinging days were over.