Couple's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, she's pretty great." What a dopey response. I didn't really know what else to say.

Heidi continued, adding "looking back, I think I had a bit of a crush on her." Well, that was interesting. Certainly added some context to her story. "Sometimes I'd see her walking from the showers. I always suspected that she had a great body under her towel!" she said with a laugh.

Holy shit. It hadn't even occurred to me that Kristen could've been naked on this very same table. Did Heidi still have a crush on her?

Oh no. I was starting to get hard.

I was so lost in my thoughts that it hadn't even registered that Heidi's hands were now nearly on my ass. I didn't know what was happening here - between the sexual tone of Heidi's comments, her hands, and my nascent erection, I was in a bit of a fog. I had to get things back on track.

"Do you mind just skipping to my shoulders?"

"Oh sure, sweetie. No problem."

And she did. The conversation dried up, I cleared my mind and my cock mercifully returned to a fully-flaccid state. Phew. Crisis averted. I did my best to keep my thoughts "pure" and enjoyed the massage in silence.

"Alright, you can flip over now. And in case you want to cover up, there's this." She pressed a towel into my hand. "In case" I wanted to? It sounded like she was basically telling me that I could leave myself uncovered and free if I so chose. My number one goal at this point was to avoid getting hard - and I would fail at that in a big way if this beauty was looking at my cock - so I opted for modesty.

I flipped my legs over the edge of the table, facing away from Heidi of course. I looked at the small towel she'd given me and sighed inwardly. When I say "small towel", I mean small - it was the size of a facecloth at best. It would cover me adequately, but didn't leave for much of a margin of error. What if it slipped out of place? Is this what all guys were subjected to when they got massages?? This was turning into a nightmare. I felt guilty that I lacked the confidence to manage my arousal and just wanted to leave. But I also didn't want to have to tell Kristen why I left. I could just fib and tell her things went great... but what if it came up the next time that she saw Heidi? Ugh.

I held the towel over my bits and adjusted it to ensure maximum coverage as I laid back on the table.

"Comfortable?"

"Yup," I lied.

Heidi resumed the massage, starting again on my shoulders - I hadn't realized how much tension I was carrying there. I was thankful that she was able to reach parts of my body that hadn't been accessible when I was on my front. Once again, I realized that my worries were unfounded. Maybe she'd sensed that I was a little uncomfortable with the tenor of her earlier comments about Kristen (and my dick - let's not forget that she'd commented on my dick) and dialled up the professionalism. Her skills quickly relaxed me yet again and I found myself drifting off.

The massage was only 45 minutes long, and we'd probably used up half of that time already, so I couldn't have been out for very long when I woke with a start. It took a second to realize what had jolted me awake. Had Heidi touched my cock? I looked downward and sure enough she was working on my thighs. The towel was still in place, thankfully. She wouldn't have been bold enough to remove it, right? Did she touch me over the towel? She looked up at me with a gentle smile.

"You dozed off for a bit. I guess I'm getting you nice and relaxed after all!"

"For sure." All I could do was agree. What was I going to do? Accuse her - probably falsely - of groping me while I slept?

She continued working my thighs. Despite her proximity to my dick and my suspicions, everything felt professional and necessary. If she was trying to turn me on, I'd have known it. Hell, even when she had her hands on my ass it hadn't seemed "sexy". I'm sure it was all in my head.

"I'm just wrapping up here. Everything feeling good?"

"Yeah, absolutely."

"That's great! I'm honoured that I was the one to pop your cherry, so to speak."

OK. I guess she was just one of those people who liked to be "edgy". The kind that finds it fun to try to be a little inappropriate. Should she have been making flirty little comments about my wife's body? No. About my dick? Definitely not. Had she actually touched me while I dozed? Highly unlikely. Was I going to rat her out to her boss? Also no.

I was hardly an uptight person, so why was I so annoyed by this? I guess I was worried that it would get back to Kristen and she'd be mad at me (also an unlikely scenario, given that nothing untoward had happened). My hangups were my own and I should just move on.

"Haha, yeah. Thanks."

"Anytime. You can get dressed and head out to the front. Sara will take care of the business end of things for you at the desk."

"Sounds good."

At that, she exited the room. I couldn't resist taking a good look at her ass as she walked out. Mmm. What a gorgeous woman. In retrospect, managing not to pop a massive boner had been quite the feat. I tossed the towel onto the table as I dismounted, dressed quickly and headed out to the front. The receptionist took my payment and asked if I wanted to book my next appointment. I politely declined.

Tuesday, May 20th - 7:10pm

I pulled into the driveway behind Kristen's car and walked inside.

"I'm home," I called as I took off my shoes. She practically came bounding out of the kitchen and jumped at me with a big hug. She looked at me with excitement in her eyes.

"So? How was it? Was it amazing? Isn't Heidi just the best?"

Her energy was adorable. "Yeah, it was really nice. She did a good job."

I could see her deflate. "That's all?"

"Yes? I wasn't sure what to expect going in but I liked it. She's nice."

"Well, that's good I guess. I just thought you'd be more... enthusiastic, I guess?"

"Oh. Sorry? I'm not sure what to say. I liked it. I'm glad you encouraged me to try it out, my muscles feel nice and relaxed. I didn't realize how tense my shoulders were before she worked on them. Big improvement."

She took a step back and looked at me skeptically. What was that all about? I felt like I should be expecting the other shoe to drop. "OK then. Ready for dinner?" I was. We ate and chatted like always, going over the minutiae of our days. We threw everything in the dishwasher and headed to the couch for a little downtime. Kristen picked a movie on Hulu which we both sort of half-watched, letting ourselves be distracted by our phones as usual. About 20 minutes in, she paused the movie and turned to me. "So, what did you and Heidi chat about during your appointment?"

Kristen had seemed oddly interested in hearing about my appointment when I first came in, and she was bringing it up again? Was I stepping into a trap? I couldn't figure out her motivations. Best to just play it cool.

"Oh, this and that. She talked about how she remembered you from Michigan."

"Yeah, I can't say that I remembered her. She sure seemed to remember me though," she said with a laugh.

"I'll say."

Kristen looked at me with a curious look. "What do you mean by 'I'll say'?"

"She kept going on and on about how cool you were."

"Really? That's sweet. I feel extra bad for not remembering her now."

"I wouldn't worry about it."

Kristen picked up the remote and resumed the movie. Phew. I don't know why I felt relieved to have "passed" Kristen's questioning. I hadn't done anything wrong with Heidi. There was nothing for me to worry about - but something felt off. The movie was only running for another couple of minutes before Kristen stopped it again.

"Did Heidi tell you what she and I talked about?"

Uh-oh. I know that Kristen had made that "nothing to be ashamed of" comment to Heidi. But she couldn't have known that Heidi would have repeated it to me, least of all after sneaking a glimpse at my cock.

"I don't think so?"

"No? She kept going on and on about her new boyfriend."

"Ah. I guess she figured that I wouldn't have been interested in any girl talk," I said with a laugh. I mean, why would she rattle on about her amazing new boyfriend to another dude?

"Haha, of course not. But I wasn't going to let her sing her guy's praises without letting her know how awesome you are too!" She leaned in and planted a little peck on the cheek.

"Aren't you just the best! Thanks for reinforcing my awesomeness, it's important that everyone knows about it."

Kristen gave me a playful smack on the leg. "Did you find her to be a little... familiar? She talked to me like we were old friends."

"Y'know, I did. Borderline unprofessional even." If Kristen knew more than she was letting on, me saying that I found Heidi's manner to be a little uncouth might get me off the hook.

"Right? She even told me her boyfriend had a nice dick! I couldn't believe it."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, 'wow' is right. Of course, I couldn't leave you undefended so I told her yours was quite nice as well."

I don't know what look crossed my face, but Kristen found it funny and laughed. "You should see the look on your face! Don't you know that we girls talk about these sorts of things?"

"No, no... I do. I just didn't expect to hear about it after the fact, I guess?"

"I was kind of shocked at first, but I did laugh when she said it. I guess that put her at ease and after that, wow, did the floodgates ever open. Good thing I'm not a prude."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she's not afraid to get into the 'details', if you know what I mean. She was pretty explicit about her sex life - different men she'd been with, different women..."

Women?

"...all these experiences she's had. She told me she's been making up for all the lost time she spent not getting laid at college."

"Huh. She made a kind of dirty joke about you giving me a 'happy ending' too."

"Oh yeah? I guess she likes being one of those people that thinks that being shocking makes them cool or whatever. I'd bet she'd have loved to have checked out your cock if she had the chance, what with me telling her how nice it was and all."

I couldn't help it - I blushed, hard. It did not go unnoticed.

"Ooh, someone likes that idea," Kristen said excitedly. I could tell she was teasing me. "Do you want to show off your dick, baby?" She chuckled and stroked my thigh. "I'd bet you'd love to show all the girls what a nice one you have."

My blush deepened. Kristen put on an exaggerated pout and said "my poor baby, I'm sorry. I don't mean to embarrass you."

Her adorable delivery and puppy-dog eyes made me laugh. "I know you're just playing. It's fine." I took a deep breath. "I guess there's something that I should tell you though."

"Oh?" She looked at me with an arched eyebrow.

I just had to get this over with. "She did see my dick."

Kristen recoiled and raised her eyebrows. "Explain, please."

"It was totally an accident. I was getting into position to lie on my front and she looked over and saw everything."

"Um... you weren't wearing underwear?"

"Weren't you naked for yours?"

"I mean, my clothes were all off but I had a towel covering my bits! And another one across my tits for when I was on my back."

"Oh, well she gave me a towel to cover up when I flipped over though, it's not like I was just lying there with everything showing." I strategically decided not to mention how small this towel was, that it hadn't been covering my ass, nor my suspicion that Heidi may have gotten more than just a quick look at my cock.

"Huh." I couldn't read Kristen's flat reaction and was getting nervous. The wait for her reply seemed to be an eternity. Finally, she spoke. "OK then. I trust you." Kristen stretched out on the couch and rested her head in my lap. "Let's finish this movie."

Tuesday, May 20th - 10:23pm

We were lying in bed, Kristen reading her Kindle and me scrolling through Twitter on my phone. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to what I was reading though - the day's events were being replayed in my mind, distracting me from whatever my timeline had to offer. I was certainly glad that I'd been open with Kristen. I was an honest man, and hiding Heidi's transgression would have eaten away at me. My openness and honesty had defused a potentially unpleasant situation. She knew I was a faithful partner.

But maybe I hadn't been totally honest? I had no proof or reason to think this actually happened, but I couldn't rid myself of the suspicion that Heidi had indeed touched my dick after I drifted off. Was it worth bringing up something that may not even have happened? I'm not going to lie - the idea of her surreptitiously touching me was hugely arousing to me. Had Heidi made my cock her secret plaything, if only for a moment?

I was getting turned on. I rolled towards Kristen, worked my arm under the sheet and rested my hand on her belly. We'd been together long enough now that she knew what I was after - and I was glad when she responded in kind.

Kristen rolled towards me and said, "well, hello there. Feeling amorous, are we?"

"I am. You always make me feel that way." I kissed her neck and she shivered.

"As long as it's me and not your new girlfriend Heidi."

I knew she was joking. But behind every joke is a kernel of truth, right? I slid my hand under her shirt to caress her soft belly, occasionally letting my fingertips find the underside of her breasts.

"Oh, you're funny."

"You love it when I tease you."

She was right. I kinda did. I continued kissing at her neck as I abandoned her belly and slid up to her breasts. Her nipples were hard. "Mmm, that feels nice baby." She slid her hand down my body and caressed my growing cock through my boxers. "Now that your dick is the talk of the town, I guess it needs some attention, huh?"

I was glad she was having fun with this. "Might I point out that you were the one talking it up?"

"Guilty as charged. Now, let's get out of these clothes." We threw off the sheet and quickly undressed. "Well, I guess this will be the second time today that someone has seen your cock, huh?"

"True! It's been a big day," I said with a laugh.

"I don't mind that she looked, y'know. It's kinda sexy knowing that my man is hot enough to turn on other women yet he still comes home to me night after night."

Like me, Kristen wasn't prone to jealousy but I was surprised to hear her say this nonetheless. We kissed at length, enjoying the feel of each other's skin and letting our hands roam. Despite my aroused state and having my beautiful and willing wife in my embrace, I still had a nagging distraction: should I tell Kristen about Heidi possibly having touched me? I was so uncertain. Like I said, it was pretty unlikely that she'd done anything - at least that's what the logical part of my brain was telling me. Like, why would she risk her job (and possibly more) just for a quick bit of over-the-towel contact? But something else was telling that it had happened. Something instinctual.

I broke our kiss. "Have you ever fallen asleep during a massage?"

"I think so."

"OK, so it's not just me then."

Kristen giggled and asked "You fell asleep? That's cute."

"Yeah. Not for long I don't think. Something woke me up."

"Yeah? What was it?"

Here we go. "I think Heidi might have touched my dick."

Kristen looked at me for a second, then burst out laughing. "You think she might have touched your dick? What does that even mean?"

I'm glad she thought this was funny at least. "I don't know. I kind of woke up suddenly and had this feeling that she gave me a little touch through the towel."

"Babe. Seriously? Just because she snuck a peek doesn't mean she's going to jump straight to molesting you. You're such a 'bro' sometimes. I hate to break it to you but not every woman is magnetically attracted to your junk."

I felt stupid for bringing it up. "I know. I mean, it doesn't make sense but it was just a feeling I had."'

"Maybe I should go down there tomorrow and slap her for messing with my man's dick. Whaddya think?" Another round of laughter burst forth.

"OK, OK. I know, it's dumb. But I didn't want to not tell you."

I could tell she was suppressing another laugh, but the sincerity in her eyes was telling. "I appreciate that sweetie. You're a good man." She gave me a kiss. "I think that I might touch your dick - no towel though. Would that be OK? You can pretend I'm Heidi"

"Hardy-har."

Kristen petted my cock gently. "I mean, she's pretty attractive, right? Don't pretend you didn't check her out. You'd have to be blind not to have noticed."

"Yeah, she's pretty." That seemed like a safe enough response.

Kristen batted her eyes and asked, "prettier than me?"

"Impossible."

"Good answer." Kristen climbed onto me. She continued working my cock with one hand while the other started on her clit. "Now what was that thing that Heidi said to you? That she'd leave the 'happy endings' up to me?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Well, let's see what we can do about that." Kristen began stroking me faster, increasing her pace on her clit to match. Oh man - was she going to finish me with her hand? This was fucking hot. I reached up and played with her breasts, tweaking her nipples and eliciting little moans. She seemed especially enthusiastic tonight. And then it dawned on me: her unusually "dirty" finish the last time we'd fucked had come hot on the heels of her appointment with Heidi. Had hearing Heidi talk about her sex life turned her on? Maybe given her some ideas? She had mentioned she thought it was "kinda sexy" that Heidi had taken a look at my cock - was that why? Whatever it was, I was happy to be the beneficiary. Kristen paused her ministrations and asked "you know what Heidi told me?"

"What's that?"

"She told me that I inspired her to come out of her shell."

"She said the same thing to me.

"Oh yeah? Well, it sure seems like a 'student becomes the master' situation now. I've got nothing on her."

"Details?"

"Hmm, where to start... how about when she told me that her favourite thing about her current boyfriend is that he has 'huge loads'. Again, her words, not mine." She resumed stroking me, slowly and steadily.

"Wow. TMI."

"Oh, I don't know. I kind of liked hearing it. I'm not gonna lie, there was something a little erotic about her having her hands on my body while she talked dirty." Well, that was an unexpected confession. Kristen had told me previously that she'd had precisely two experiences with another girl. The first was an alcohol-fuelled session with a girl named Lucy at a dorm party that went nowhere further than some unclothed making out before Lucy romantically threw up the aforementioned alcohol (ah, college!). The second had come a couple of years later while interning at a law office. She had caught the eye of one of the other female interns who managed to talk her into eating her out in the backseat of her SUV in the parking garage of their building. Sexy!

Had she been hiding an interest in women all of this time? Or was she learning something too? I noticed that her fingers were moving faster against her clit.

"What else?"

"I think I got a little wet when she was talking to me." My cock throbbed in her hand. "Oh, you like that idea, huh? Hot Heidi running her hands all over my naked body?"

"I might," I replied slyly. I mean, what guy wouldn't like that idea? "Want to know what she told me?"

"Yes please!"

"That she had a crush on you in school."

Kristen moaned and pushed a finger into her pussy. "Really, baby? She said that?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Do you like a girl having a crush on me?"

"Yeah. It's hot." I took over rubbing her clit while she fingered herself.

"Maybe she'll let you watch me get a massage one day. Would that turn you on?"