Couple's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More silence from Kristen and I. Heidi was unphased. "Yeah, I'll bet I can guess. Let's see... I'd bet Paul here was curious about what happened during your massage. Right, Kristen?"

"Right," replied Kristen.

"What did you tell him?" Kristen opened her mouth to answer... but no sound came out. She looked like a fish out of water as she fought for words. Heidi looked to me. "What did she tell you?"

She'd barely been here for five minutes and it was already becoming evident that the power dynamic here was skewed in Heidi's favour. She wanted answers - and if Kristen wouldn't give them, she'd just ask me. Based on what I know that Heidi had divulged during the first appointment, she was obviously open when discussing matters sexual. I felt powerless to not tell her. "She said she liked when you touched her breasts." Heidi turned to Kristen.

"Your skin is amazing. And your nipples got hard so fast! I could tell you liked it when you moaned." Kristen had been sufficiently aroused to moan aloud? What I'd imagined is what had actually happened! My body reacted to this revelation - I wouldn't be getting up from this booth any time soon without embarrassing myself, if you know what I mean. Kristen's blush returned with renewed intensity. Heidi noticed and reassured her, saying "nothing to be ashamed of, honey. I'd bet that Paul thinks it's pretty hot."

Now I was on the spot. I mumbled, "yeah, it's sexy."

"See?" Heidi exclaimed. "You were right, he is cool with it." Apparently, I'd been discussed. "I mean, what guy doesn't think it's hot to see two women together?"

Our server reappeared, asking if we were planning on eating. Heidi commented on how good the food was here and we each made a quick selection from menu. I think Heidi could tell that Kristen and I were maybe a little overwhelmed by her forward nature and eased up on things. We slid easily into small talk, discussing work, what was good on Netflix, some politics - just general chit-chat. Heidi told us that she'd gotten her RMT designation after quitting her first post-university job and hoped to open her own clinic at some point. Our meals arrived in good time and we enjoyed ourselves and each other's company. Finishing her meal, Heidi excused herself and headed to the ladies' room.

Kristen took immediate advantage of her absence. "She's a lot to handle, huh?" she asked. I chuckled.

"Yeah, she's not shy, that's for sure."

"Are you good with this?"

I needed clarification. I mean, I think I knew what she meant but didn't want to make any foolish assumptions. "Am I good with..." I trailed off to let Kristen fill in the blank.

"With whatever happens next."

"I think I am. I trust you. But what is my role in all of this?" I honestly wasn't sure. Was Kristen just wanting me to green-light whatever she wanted to do? Or... did she want me to participate? She sighed and said, "I'm not sure. Not sure yet at least. But I trust you, too. I think if we just promise to read each others' signals we'll be good." I reached out and took her hand and looked into her eyes.

"I promise."

"Me too." Kristen smiled warmly before leaning in. In a lowered voice, she said "confession time. I started getting wet as soon as Heidi talked about touching my tits. Did it make you hard hearing about that?" I looked around to make sure no one could hear us.

"Yeah."

"Are you still hard right now?"

"Yeah."

"I'd bet you'd like to see her touch me, wouldn't you?"

I motioned for Kristen to lean in towards me. I leaned over the table to meet her so that she could hear me as I spoke. "Yes, I want to see Heidi touch you. I want to watch her make you cum." She squirmed in her seat, and whispered "tell me more". My creative juices were flowing and I was happy to oblige. "I want to hear you moan while she teases your clit." Kristen clutched my hand. "I want to see the look on your face when Heidi slides a finger inside you for the first time."

She looked at me with a playful expression. "How do you know it would be the first time?" said Kristen. Well, someone had sure buried the lede! Why would Kristen have told me that Heidi had touched her breasts but not her pussy? My dick throbbed. And then Kristen smirked and winked. She was messing with me. Our moment was interrupted by the sudden appearance of our server. She exchanged pleasantries with us as she cleared our table and then was gone.

"You're such a tease, babe!" I said.

Neither of us had noticed Heidi approaching the table. "Ooh, I like the sound of that!" she said as she took her seat. "Nothing wrong with being a little tease now, is there? Makes the payoff all the more rewarding." She leaned into Kristen and whispered something in her ear. Kristen shivered and made eye contact with me. Heidi got up and moved to my side of the booth. She put her right hand on my leg. I looked at Kristen wordlessly. "It's OK, baby," she said. I wasn't sure what was about to happen but I'm glad I had Kristen's blessing. I hadn't been touched by a woman other than Kristen since we started dating and it was making my heart race.

Heidi whispered into my ear now. "So, we know that you want to watch me touch her." I nodded my head. "She wants to watch me touch you, too." I felt heat race through my body. I looked at Kristen. She nodded. Heidi saw her consent and slid her hand up my leg, tracing the visible outline of my hard cock with the tip of her finger. "I know you told Kristen that I saw your cock before. But it was soft then. Can I see what it looks like when it's hard?" I nodded again. Heidi leaned back in her seat and chuckled. "I think I've rendered him speechless, honey". Kristen did not reply. "I guess that makes two of you!"

Heidi pulled back and looked at us with a hint of concern look on her face. "You guys still feeling OK about this?"

Kristen looked at me, then to Heidi. "That's a 'yes' from me."

Heidi cupped her hand over my cock and gave it a gentle squeeze. In a lowered voice, she said, "judging by how this dick is throbbing under my hand, I'd say it's a 'yes' from him too."

"What happens now?" asked Kristen. Heidi turned in her seat and motioned to catch our server's eye, making the 'bring our bill' gesture.

"Why don't you two follow me in your car?" answered Heidi. Kristen and I both murmured our consent. The server brought our bill, which Heidi generously paid. We all tried to play it cool by not desperately rushing out of the place and onto the next phase of the night, but I don't think we were fooling each other. We were soon in the parking lot. "Just follow me, I'll be careful not to lose you at the lights."

Kristen handed me the keys. Heidi walked to her car, Kristen and I entered ours. A minute later and Heidi was pulling onto the road, with us following. I had no idea where she was leading us. Back to the massage place? A hotel? Her home? We followed for about her for about 10 minutes. Kristen fiddled with her phone, but neither of us said anything. Our nervous energy was palpable. Putting her phone down, Kristen slid her hand over my leg and along my cock.

"Wow, still hard," she said with a sly undertone. "Do you think she'll let you fuck her?"

I swallowed. I'd never known Kristen to be quite this forward - this was clearly tapping into a part of her sexuality that she'd not yet fully explored.

"I don't know. Do you want me to?"

"I think so? I guess I won't know until it's happening." A nervous chuckle followed. I felt that Kristen was excited to say these things but maybe a little afraid that they might actually happen.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to, Kristen."

"I know. I trust you. I love you." We exchanged an affectionate look.

"Do you think she'll let you fuck her?" I asked. I think I knew the answer already but wanted to hear her say it. Kristen grinned.

"Oh, I'd say that's a lock, babe. I know you want to watch."

I nodded dumbly. We fell silent again as we pulled up to a train crossing. The gate was down and a train was passing by. I couldn't see the end of it from where I sat - might be here for a few minutes. Ugh. Heidi was idling in front of us.

Kristen and I sat in silence, our impatience growing. I watched the train, hoping to spot its end in the distance but to no avail. Heidi must have been similar impatient. She exited her car and approached us. I rolled down the window.

"Can I hop in the back for a sec? I think we've got a minute or two to spare," she said, gesturing toward the train.

Kristen answered for us. "Sure. Jump in." She squeezed my thigh as Heidi settled into the back seat.

"Can you turn on your dome light, Paul?" I did as requested. "Just thought we could take advantage of being stuck here waiting for this stupid train. I'm too horny to wait much longer," she said with a laugh. "What about you guys?"

"Well, I can tell you that Paul has stayed hard since we left the restaurant," said Kristen. Her tone was playful.

"Oh, really? Prove it."

Kristen reached over and traced her finger along the outline of my cock. She looked into the back seat and said, "can confirm. Heidi, this is one hard dick!"

"No, no. I said prove it. Show me."

I looked back at Heidi, who pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows expectantly. I looked to Kristen for approval. She gave a small nod. Now or never, I guess. I unbuttoned my jeans, slid the zipper down and pushed them down just far enough. With the weight of the denim lifted, my prick tented the cotton of my boxers.

"Go ahead, honey," said Kristen.

As I was about to show myself to Heidi - for the second time, but the first with real intent - the rumble of the train faded. I watched the last car disappear around a bend. The gate lifted and we were free to drive. Heidi groaned in frustration. Kristen looked out the back window, then reached over and turned on our four-way signal (safety first!). "Well, would you look at that - there's no one behind us. I think we have a little more time." I took her hint and pushed my boxers down, putting my cock on display. "See?" said Kristen. "I told you it was nice."

"Mmm, it sure is. I only got a little tease before - I much prefer the full reveal. Bonus points for being rock hard." Kristen gripped me gently and gave a few slow strokes. Almost immediately a few drops of precum issued forth to settle on the tip. "Well, someone is excited. I'd bet he tastes good," said Heidi. To my surprise and delight, Kristen leaned in and licked the precum away. I groaned. So did Heidi.

Sitting back up, Kristen turned to Heidi and said "mmm, yup. I've always liked the way he tastes." Heidi leaned forward and reached between the seats, taking Kristen's hand in hers.

"Can we share?" she asked.

Kristen looked at me with a little grin. "What do you think, Paul? Can we share you?"

My cock pulsed, pushing out more precum. Words failed me, so I nodded my assent. Heidi dropped Kristen's hand and moved it to my cock, teasing a fingertip along my shaft. She dipped into the precum and spread it around my shaft before pulling her hand away to lick her fingers clean.

"He does taste good." I looked to Kristen and saw that her eyes were on fire, her cheeks flushed. Any worries I'd had about the potential for jealousy dissipated instantly - I could see how turned on she was watching this new woman handle my dick. Heidi took me in her hand. Gone were the teasing fingertips, replaced with a firm grip around my shaft and slow, even strokes. "Do you like watching me play with your man's cock, sweetie?"

Kristen nodded and replied with a breathy "yes".

"I knew you'd like it. I'm going to take good care of him. Is this making you wet?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to make him cum?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to touch yourself while you watch?" No reply this time, just a shy nod. Before Heidi could continue her interrogation, the car filled with the glare of approaching headlights. Someone pulled up behind us and honked. To my dismay, Heidi let go of my cock. I stuck my arm out of the window and waved them past. The driver yelled something towards us as they passed by.

"Well, that sure broke the mood," said Heidi. "Keep following me. I'm not too far from here." She got out and walked back to her car. I took a minute to compose myself and, with some effort, worked my dick back into my jeans.

Kristen grumbled in frustration and said, "oh, sure. You get your dick played with while I'm sitting here with soaked panties."

I laughed. "Well, we still have a bit of a drive at least. Why not fill the time with something... productive?" I asked. Kristen smiled a wicked smile. In a flash, she gathered her sundress up around her waist. Heidi drove off and I followed. I needed to keep my eyes on the road but Kristen was going to be a distraction. She was moaning, and I could see out of the corner of my eye that she had pushed her panties aside and had worked a finger into her wet twat.

In a breathy voice, she said, "oh god I'm so wet. I need to cum." She moved her other hand down to work her clit while she fucked herself. "Do you hear how wet I am?" I could. The schlicking sound was obvious. She shuddered in her seat.

"I'll bet you'll be even wetter when Heidi's fingers are in you instead of yours," I replied. Kristen moaned.

"Did you like her touching your dick?" she asked. I glanced over at her with raised eyebrows. "It's OK, baby," she said. "I trust you. You can be honest."

"OK. Then... yes."

"Good. I liked watching her touch you. Made me want to join in." This kind of talk was not helping the erection throbbing uncomfortably inside my jeans. She adjusted her position in the seat and threw a foot up against the dashboard and pushed her finger in further. She looked over at me. The road had straightened out, allowing me to safely look back at her. "It made me want to watch you fuck her."

There it was. Kristen had now fully submitted to the idea that Heidi wanted both of us.

"Should I fuck her first? Or you?" I asked.

"Me. That way she can taste my pussy on your dick after you finish me off." I started wondering if it was possible for me to cum just from dirty talk. I felt like the next bump in the road might be enough to set me off.

"I'm so fucking hard. I've been hard since the restaurant I think," I said.

"Oh, you poor thing," replied Kristen with a chuckle. She lifted her left hand away from her clit, reached over and placed it on my thigh. Oh god.

"Babe, if you keep touching me I might just finish in my pants," I told her.

"Mmm, might not be a bad idea to pop one off right now so you're got a little more stamina later on," she said. "I can help out if you like." She eased her hand further up my thigh and let the side of her pinky slide along the edge of my cock. My skin was goosebumps. She reached over and worked my zipper down. I took a hand off the wheel to unbutton my jeans and slide them down just enough. Kristen reached into my boxers' fly and fished out my cock. Gone were the gentle strokes she'd used earlier - now, she just gripped me and got to work. No pretense of foreplay here. She just wanted to get me off. I noticed that she timed her strokes to her finger fucking. My biggest battle was focusing on the road. I think the distraction of driving was what stopped me from cumming right away. Kristen's hand felt so good on me.

I could tell from her ragged breathing that she was getting close to her own climax. Ahead of us, Heidi switched on her left-turn signal before pulling onto a side street. I followed. "Fuck!" exclaimed Kristen. "I'm so close." We entered a standard-issue neighbourhood lined with townhouses. Kristen was racing against time, jerking my dick while frantically frigging herself. "Keep driving, you little whore," she shouted to the windshield.

Heidi turned into a driveway. I pulled in behind her. "Noooo," whined Kristen. She released her grip on my cock. Our orgasms were not to be. I put the car in park. Kristen dropped her foot from the dash and pulled her sundress back down. I once again wrangled my erection back into my jeans.

Heidi had left her car and was waiting for us on the porch. We quickly joined her. "Well, what did you two talk about on the drive over?" she asked. The raised eyebrows and smirk on her face were telling. She took Kristen's right hand and inhaled lightly. "Well, seems like someone was being naughty in the passenger seat." The two women locked eyes as Heidi took Kristen's first and second fingers into her mouth and made a show of suckling them. This was unbelievably hot. Heidi moaned quietly as she cleaned Kristen's fingers. She let them slide slowly from her mouth, looked to me and said, "she tastes good too, Paul. Think she'll let me try some straight from the source?"

This was the second time she'd rendered me speechless with a question. Heidi laughed and said, "let's go inside before we make the neighbours jealous." She unlocked her door and we followed her inside. We kicked off our shoes and Heidi took our jackets and Kristen's purse before ushering us into the living room. "Wine? I picked up a red that's pretty good."

I answered for both of us. "Sounds great, thank you."

"OK, coming right up. Can you give me a minute to go upstairs and change first?"

"For sure, take your time," said Kristen.

"Thanks. Have a seat wherever you like." Heidi disappeared up the stairs and we sat next to each other on the sofa. Being in Heidi's home suddenly made this feel very real. We looked at each other. I'm sure that neither of us wanted to admit to any apprehension. I noticed that my erection had faded - probably a result of nerves, but I was thankful for it.

We sat, (im)patiently waiting while looking around aimlessly. Heidi's home was modest but attractively-decorated, with a warm and inviting feel. We made mindless small talk about the decor while we waited. "I like that painting." "That light fixture is cool". Etcetera.

Finally, we heard Heidi coming down the stairs. "Let me get on that wine," she said. We could hear her moving around in the kitchen.

Kristen leaned in and whispered "are we really doing this?"

I definitely wanted to see where the night took us but didn't want to seem overeager. I deflected her question. "How are you feeling?" I replied.

She nodded her head. "Yeah. Good. Kinda nervous, but mostly excited."

"Ditto." I gave her arm a little squeeze and she smiled. Maybe Heidi could hear that we were whispering, maybe she thought our apparent silence was suspicious. "You two lovebirds OK in there?" she called.

"All good," said Kristen.

"Good. Drinks are served!" She appeared, carrying three glasses of wine on a little tray and served them to us. Heidi was now wearing a plain white t-shirt and some jogging shorts. As she moved, it became apparent that she was not wearing a bra beneath her shirt. I wondered if she was naked beneath her shorts as well.

Kristen and I did that thing awkward where you take a sip when you don't quite know what to say. Heidi sat in the chair that sat perpendicular to the sofa. "Well, welcome to my home," she said.

"It's really nice," I said. "You live here by yourself?"

Heidi nodded as she took a sip. "I do. Jamie stays over sometimes, but other than that it's just little ol' me."

"Jamie is her boyfriend," explained Kristen.

Ah, yes - the boyfriend of the aforementioned 'big loads'. I was kind of wondering about that. "Yeah, Kristen told me you were talking about him," I said

Heidi knew what I was hinting at. "Don't worry, he's not around tonight. We're pretty chill about things, anyhow. We're good."

"Things?" asked Kristen. I looked over at her. She had a smirk on her face. I knew that look - she used it when she was trying to stir things up.