Couple's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi laughed. "Things, babygirl. You know what I'm talking about."

"Why don't you tell us?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

This little cat-and-mouse thing was sexy. I was happy to sit by and observe - at least for now. "I would," replied Kristen.

"Well, for starters, he doesn't mind when I suck other cocks - as long as I tell him all about it later." She said it so casually. "Our only other rule is that if a guy cums on my face I have to take a picture of it for him." I looked at Kristen. I could see from her face that she was a little shocked but trying to play it cool. My cock was stirring once again.

"He doesn't get jealous?" I asked. I was legitimately curious. I was familiar with the 'cuckold' genre of porn but this didn't feel like that. She had spoken highly of her boyfriend's prowess to Kirsten so it's not like she saw him as a guy who was incapable of pleasing her.

"Nope. He travels a lot for work. He knows I have a high sex drive. So, it works for us. I get to have some fun and he doesn't have to worry about me cheating on him when he's away."

That did make some sense, I supposed. I guess it wasn't really cheating if it was sanctioned by the other half of the couple. "What about him?"

"Oh, he does fine when he's on the road. Plenty of women at these sales conferences that are happy to be wined and dined at the hotel bar before hooking up for a night or two, never to be seen again. You know the saying: what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Or Chicago. Or San Antonio. Or wherever," she said with a laugh. "Besides," she added, "I know that he's always going to come back to me."

"How can you be so sure?" asked Kristen.

"Easy," said Heidi. She took another sip, clearly relishing the dramatic pause. "There's no pussy better than mine." Kristen shifted in her seat. My cock continued to grow. "You know, Kristen, I'm so happy that you came into the clinic. It's kind of rekindled my college crush on you." Kristen blushed. Heidi smiled and said, "oh, don't be so shy. After all, I've seen you naked!" The blush deepened. "OK, OK. I'll change the subject." I definitely did not want her to change the subject. But what could I say?

"If you want," mumbled Kristen.

"Are you still having trouble with that muscle in your foot, honey?" asked Heidi. "Let me work it out for you. Free of charge, of course" she said with a chuckle. Before Kristen had a chance to offer, Heidi moved to sit at the other end of the couch and sat cross-legged facing Kristen. She signalled for Kristen to stick her legs out. Kristen did, laying her feet on Heidi's folded legs.

Kristen looked to me and said, "let me lean on you." I turned so that my back was against the arm of the sofa and stretched out my legs. Kristen slid between them and leaned back onto me. I knew she could feel my nascent erection when she wiggled her ass against my crotch and looked back over her shoulder at me and winked. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my hands on her belly. Heidi looked at us, making eye contact first with me and then Kristen. She had a soft, sexy smile on her face. Gently, she tugged off Kristen's socks. Heidi then lightly wrapped her hands around her Kristen's left foot, pressing her thumbs delicately into the flesh. Kristen took in a longer, gasping breath at the contact and I felt her belly swell under my hands.

Heidi again looked into Kristen's eyes and asked "does that feel good, baby?"

Kristen nodded. I felt her body relax against me as Heidi continued working. "That's perfect. You have magical hands," said Kristen.

"Aww, thank you! I like my work."

I chimed in, saying "if had a foot fetish, this would definitely be doing it for me."

Both girls laughed. "Well, judging by what's poking into my back I'd say something's working for you regardless," said Kristen.

Heidi put on an exaggerated pout and said, "poor guy. We got him all worked up in the car and now he's sitting here with his hard dick stuffed into those jeans? Hardly seems fair."

Kristen chuckled and said, "oh, I think he'll get by."

"Well if he's stuck just sitting there, why don't you give him something to keep his hands busy at least," said Heidi. She reached up and tugged at the hem of Kristen's shirt, an expectant look on her face. Kristen took the hint and quickly stripped off her shirt.

"Mmm, you look so sexy in your bra, babe," said Heidi. "Don't you think so, Paul?"

"One-hundred percent. I never get tired of looking at her," I replied.

"I can see why." Heidi let her fingers trace over Kristen's flat belly, causing her to shiver. She went back to working on her foot and I took over, letting my hands idly play along her stomach. Kristen let out a satisfied sigh.

"This is nice," she said. "Having both of your hands on me feels so good."

"I think we'll have to keep that in mind," said Heidi.

I whispered into Kristen's ear. "Lean forward for a sec, babe." She did, giving me space to unclasp her bra. I heard a sharp intake of breath as I slid it off of her and tossed it aside. I pulled her back into me and moved both hands over her exposed breasts, eliciting a moan. Heidi quickly abandoned her task and moved her hands up to join me at her breasts. Kristen jumped and giggled when Heidi tweaked her nipples in tandem.

In a faux-pouty voice, Heidi said "oh, I'm sorry baby. Did I hurt your cute little titties? Can I kiss them better?" Kristen looked back over her shoulder at me. She said nothing, but her pleading eyes gave her away, awaiting one final all-clear to engage. I gave a single nod and she turned back to Heidi.

"Yes, please."

Heidi pulled off her top. Her tits were amazing. Full, with erect nipples just begging to be sucked. She leaned over Kristen and let her tongue slide over her left nipple. Kristen jerked and grabbed my leg as she made contact. My erection was at full-strength now, and becoming more uncomfortable as the combined weight of the two women pressed into me. Heidi sucked Kristen's nipple between her lips. Both women moaned simultaneously. I tentatively stroked Heidi's hair while she feasted on Kristen's tit. She detached and looked up at me with a seductive smile before returning her focus to Kristen. I watched as she alternated between her breasts, giving each nipple equal attention. Kristen's breathing was heavy.

"How does that feel, baby?" I asked.

"Mmmm, amazing. Her lips are so soft," she answered. "Do you like her tits?" Heidi looked up at me expectantly.

I locked eyes with her and replied, "they're beautiful. You two look so hot right now." Heidi crawled up along Kristen's body and kissed her briefly before sliding up further. She dangled her hard nipple at Kristen's mouth. Kristen eagerly accepted her offering.

Kristen now had her arms wrapped around Heidi's body and was letting her fingers roam along her sides and back. Heidi looked at me, making sure I could see her reaction as my wife sucked her. I craned my neck past Kristen's shoulder and kissed Heidi for the first time. As expected, her lips were soft and warm and she tasted amazing. As unbelievably hot this was, I couldn't stay in this position much longer. The two women pressing up against me - combined with my dick pressing against Kristen - was pretty uncomfortable. Thankfully, Heidi could read the look on my face and pulled herself away from Kristen. "Let's stop squishing poor Paul. We can't play with him while he's jammed into the corner of the sofa, now can we?"

"No, I suppose not," said Kristen. She leaned up and looked back at me. "Plus, he's been poking into my back this whole time."

Heidi laughed. "Why don't we go upstairs and get comfortable? Maybe we can find some relief for Paul." I definitely liked the sound of that. The girls - still topless, I'd like to remind you - headed towards the stairs. In an effort to dull my nerves, I quickly slammed down the rest of the wine while watching their breasts sway as they moved. I followed them up to Heidi's bedroom. Heidi flipped on the lamps sitting on either side of the bed - enough light that we could clearly see each other, but still dim enough to give it a sexy vibe.

It was obvious that neither Kristen nor I knew what to do next. I think Heidi knew this and was ready to handle the situation. She turned to me and said "want to watch your lovely wife kiss me a little more?". I nodded. She gestured to a chair in the corner of the room. "You can sit there if you want." It would give me a great view of whatever was about to happen on the bed. As I sat myself in the chair, Heidi climbed onto the bed and piled a bunch of pillows up against the headboard. She lay against them, her legs stretched out in front of her, and beckoned to Kristen. Kristen didn't move. I knew that she still had to conquer her nerves. Making out on the sofa was one thing - getting into bed was another. "It's OK, baby. I'm going to make you feel so good, I promise," said Heidi. She patted the space beside her on the bed.

That was enough for Kristen, who eased herself onto the bed and lay beside Heidi. Heidi rolled toward Kristen and pulled her in for a kiss. I watched as they made out, breasts pressing together and hands exploring exposed skin. I wasn't sure what my part in this was quite yet, but I was enjoying being an observer for now. My cock was insistently pushing against my pants and I let my hand move over it, gently squeezing and rubbing. Even through the layers of fabric, it felt good.

I must have caught Kristen's eye. She broke the kiss and said "I don't think you really need to be modest anymore, hon." Heidi laughed and added "yeah, for sure. I mean, we're here with our tits out and you're fully-dressed". They both laughed. The humour helped."Oh, well I guess I should show off my tits too," I said. More laughter. I pulled my shirt over my head. Heidi cat-whistled and clapped.

"Very nice, Paul. But that's not what I meant, and you know it!" She jumped off the bed and knelt in front of me. Heidi ran her hands over my chest, sliding them down to unbutton my jeans. She followed by sliding the zipper down. I raised my ass up so she could slide them down. She took my boxers, too. My cock eagerly sprang free, standing proudly in front of Heidi. She looked up at me, winked and said, "I think I'm going to like this dick." She looked over her shoulder at Kristen. "Thanks for sharing it with me, baby." Kristen nodded mutely. She was playing with her nipples while she watched.

But to my surprise, Heidi didn't touch me. She climbed onto the bed, working her way back to Kristen. She crawled up over Kristen's legs and ran her hands over her breasts and stomach before unbuttoning Kristen's pants. It occurred to me that Heidi was replaying the same moves she'd used on me. She had me naked, and now it was Kristen's turn. Kristen lifted up and Heidi slid down her pants - and her panties. Between the three of us, it was just Heidi with any clothing on now.

She gently moved Kristen's legs apart and spent a moment taking in the sight of Kristen's shaved mons. She ran her hands up Kristen's legs and over her thighs. Kristen moaned, anticipating Heidi's (first?) contact with her pussy - but it didn't happen. Heidi stopped short of touching Kristen where she most wanted it, looked back at me and asked, "I bet you just love this pussy, don't you Paul?"

"So much," I replied.

Heidi sat up on her knees between Kristen's parted legs, letting her hands trace over her thighs. "I feel like I didn't have enough time to give Kristen the massage she really wanted earlier. Want to help me finish the job?"

I nodded, and Heidi motioned for me to join her and Kristen on the bed. I knelt beside Kristen, my dick standing at the ready. Kristen reached out and gripped me gently, beginning slow strokes. Heidi pulled me in for a long, sensual kiss. I could feel Kristen's eyes on us. I broke the kiss with Heidi and turned my attention to her, leaning in to meet her. As our lips connected, Heidi latched onto Kristen's right breast. She moaned. I sat up to watch. She continued stroking me. Heidi looked up at me. I took her hand from Kristen's thigh and positioned it between her legs. Heidi lifted up from Kristen's tit and leaned across her body to kiss me as she slid a finger into Kristen's pussy. Kristen wriggled, her breathing loud and jagged.

"Oh, she's so wet!," exclaimed Heidi. She pulled her finger out and rubbed it over the end of my dick, coating it with Kristen's juices. "Taste yourself on him, baby," she said. Kristen obeyed and guided my cock into her mouth. "Fuck, this is so hot." Kristen moaned around me as Heidi reinserted her finger, moving into a steady thrusting pattern. Heidi grabbed my hand and shoved it into her breast. I played with her nipple, watching her finger-fuck Kristen. In turn she watched my wife suck my dick.

"Don't you dare cum before she does," said Heidi. "Trust me - I'll make it worth your while." I forced myself to pull my cock from Kristen's mouth before there was no going back. I repositioned my body so that I could suck her tits while she got fingered. As I pulled her nipple into my mouth, Heidi moved her other hand to Kristen's clit, using two fingers to circle it gently.

From there, it did not take long before Kristen's orgasm hit. I sat up to watch as she unleashed a long, low moan. Kristen's orgasm was electric. She arched her back off of the bed as her muscles contracted, as if there were a current flowing from Heidi's finger up through her core. Finally she let out a sigh and dropped back down. I gently ran my hand up and down her belly until her breathing returned to normal. She said nothing, simply staring at the ceiling in a daze.

Heidi spoke. "Well, if you liked that, just wait until I eat your pussy later on." She then made a show out of removing her fingers (she'd added a second at some point!) from Kristen and licking them clean.

Kristen was still speechless. Finally, she turned to look at me, then down at my cock which was insistently pointing in her direction. She reached out to touch me, but Heidi swatted her away. "I'll take care of that for you. You just lie back and watch, baby." Heidi moved beside me, reached out and took hold of my shaft. She looked down at Kristen. "Do you like watching me hold your husband's dick?" Kristen nodded. "Sorry, I can't hear you..."

"Yeah," said Kristen. Heidi looked at her expectantly, wanting more. "Yes, I like watching you hold my husband's dick." Heidi smiled devilishly.

"May I make him cum?" She gave my cock a playful squeeze and winked at me. "Don't worry, I'll give him back to you after."

"Do it. I want to watch."

Heidi began stroking me. Her grip on me felt foreign, but most welcome. Kristen traced her fingers lightly over my thigh and asked "feel good, baby?" I could only grunt out some sort of affirmation. Heidi quickly settled into a steady rhythm. Between the blowjob from Kristen and the overall eroticism of the moment, I was not going to last long. I looked into Kristen's eyes, and she into mine, as Heidi pushed me towards climax. I passed my point of no return. Heidi could feel it coming (pun intended) and pointed me at Kristen's tits. My eyes clenched shut as I came. My orgasm felt huge and forceful - I didn't know how much cum I'd blasted onto Kristen until I was finally finished and opened my eyes to see the mess I'd made of her. Streaks of cum were laced over both tits, which heaved with her heavy breathing.

Heidi let go of me, then reached out and scooped some of my cum off of Kristen and transferred it to her own nipple.

"Oops. Got some on me. Help me clean up?"

Without waiting for a reply, she moved over Kristen to line up her breast with her mouth. Kristen's licked off the glob before gently suckling her nipple. Satisfied that Kristen had done her job, Heidi sat up and asked me to grab a towel. I hopped off the bed and headed into the ensuite and pulled a hand towel from atop a small stack of linens. Heidi crashed down on the bed next to Kristen.

"Well, that was an impressive load," she said with a chuckle. "Does he usually cum like that?"

"No, I don't think so," said Kristen.

"Can confirm," I replied. Both girls giggled.

"Well, I guess we must have... motivated you?" asked Heidi.

"Yeah, that was hot as hell," I said, handing her the towel. She gently cleaned the rest of my cum from Kristen's body before casting it aside.

"Glad we got that first one out of the way. If you're going to be fucking us, some stamina would be appreciated." My heart skipped a beat. "Oh! And hydration. We definitely want that, too. You guys can trust me from experience on this one." She hopped off the bed, looked at us and reached down to remove her panties, kicking them into the corner of the bedroom. "Hope you don't mind. I was starting to feel a little overdressed." And with that, Heidi disappeared down to the kitchen. I watched her adorable ass wiggle as she walked away.

Kristen poked me playfully in the stomach. "Babe! We're actually doing this!"

"I know! How are you feeling?"

"Um, you did see that orgasm she gave me, right?"

I chuckled. "Are you kidding? I couldn't take my eyes off of you. You looked so sexy."

"I felt sexy."

I paused for a second before asking, "How did you feel watching her play with me?"

"Well, she kind of started in the car, right? It was really hot seeing her finish you off." I was relieved to hear that. I was fairly sure that at this point there would be no jealous feelings, but getting confirmation was good - especially if things were going to escalate. "It might sound strange but when she made you cum on me, I felt... I dunno, involved? Like I was part of it, instead of just watching the two of you mess around."

"So... what's next?" I asked.

"Well, I'm guessing that she would appreciate it if we, uh, reciprocated? Hell, she wasn't even naked until just now. She got us both off but we've barely touched her."

I haven't touched her at all, I thought to myself.

"I think she was just getting us warmed up," I said with a chuckle.

"Haha, I think you're right. Bet you can't wait to get your hands on that hot little bod of hers, huh?" She looked at me with a grin and an arched eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulders and Kristen laughed. "It's OK, babe. Kind of what we're here for, right?"

I shrugged and threw my hands up in the universal 'what can you do' pose. Kristen laughed and swatted my leg playfully.

"I hope I do okay," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't have much experience in this area. You know that."

I took her hand in mine. "If you make her feel half as good as you make me feel, she's in for a good time."

We clammed up as we heard Heidi coming up the stairs. She gave us each a bottle of water. I cracked mine open and took a sip, Kristen placed hers on the nightstand. "Everybody good?" she asked.

"Yup," we replied in unison. Heidi smiled at us.

"You know, you two look really sexy when you cum," she said. Kristen blushed at the compliment. It's not one you heard every day.

"Well, you made us feel pretty good," she replied.

"I thought I did OK," Heidi said with a laugh. "It turns me on. Seeing other people cum - that's what does it for me." She sat down in the chair. "What about you? Do you ever watch women getting themselves off, Paul?"

Kristen looked at me expectantly. I answered, saying "Sometimes. Y'know, like when I watch porn."

"Oh yeah?"

She stood up and walked to her nightside table and opened the drawer. She reached in and pulled out a modestly-sized dildo. "Do you like it when the women use toys on themselves?"

"Mm-hmm." I looked over to Kristen, noticing that her nipples were erect. Her earlier blush had faded, but some pink remained in her cheeks. She was once again getting turned on. Heidi sat back down in the chair and looked at us intently. She brought the toy to her lips and licked it slowly before sliding into her mouth. As Heidi fellated the toy she hooked her legs over the arms of the chair, proudly displaying her pussy for us.