Couple's Massage with My Aunt

Story Info
Things get steamy between me and my hot aunt.
2.7k words
4.44
59.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 21 years old and studying law at university. My university is in a different city from where my parents and the rest of my family live. Recently I got a call from my mother. She informed me that my aunt was in town and said I MUST give her a call and perhaps even meet her. Now, I am not a fan of keeping in touch with relatives but when I learnt it was Aunt Jessica (Or as I fondly call her, Jessie) I decided to definitely call her up.

Aunt Jessica is my mom's younger sister and by far one of my favorite people in my family. She and I have always had a relation like friends where we could tell each other anything. We are about the same age too (She is 26, I am 21). She is single and unmarried, but she did have a boyfriend.

Anyways, I called her up and we agreed to meet at this little coffee house. I arrive at 5 PM and she arrives a few minutes later. Aunt Jessica looked stunning and stylish as always. She is 5"6 and has a light skin tone. Today she wore a lavender colored spaghetti dress that tightly clung to her tits and high heels. Her waistline was slim as always and she topped off her look with a pair of black sunglasses. I noticed she had dyed her hair blond (There was a phase when her hair was blue, much to the annoyance of my mom). A few heads turned when she walked into the cafe. She was like a runway model straight off the ramp.

I got up to greet her and she pulled me in for a tight hug. Her breasts squeezed against my chest as the scent of freshly shampooed hair wafted in. Even more heads turned (I was an average looking guy at best).

"It's so nice to see you, Muffs!", she said in her sweet, slightly high-pitched voice.

"I think, we had agreed to not call me that in public!", my face flushed red.

"To me you will always be my sweet Muff!", she said giving me her beautiful smile, which made her face glow. My aunt was incredibly attractive to look at, but her lips were her most attractive feature. She had beautiful, cherry red and glossy smooth lips. She would often tease me by biting her upper lip in the most seductive way. Of course, she being my aunt I would laugh it off but deep down her lips would always make me horny.

We ordered some coffee and I asked her what she was doing in the city. She said she was here for a work trip. She also revealed that she had broken up with her boyfriend. I listened to her attentively (Although my attention was more focused on her low-cut dress and her revealing cleavage). I had often fantasized about my aunt's supple C cup tits. Occasionally, I had also masturbated imagining what it would feel like to grab those tits in my hands. I know it is inappropriate but I just couldn't control my thoughts.

"So, I got these free coupons from work. But I have two. I was wondering if you would like to come with me?", she asks me randomly.

I snap back to reality. "Huh? What coupons? Movie tickets?" I ask curiously.

"Umm, not exactly. It's for a massage session actually...", she says even more slowly.

A couple's massage with my aunt. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of her!

"You know Jessie, I am really busy this next week. I have a test coming up and I need to study." I say quickly trying to make up some reason to escape from this situation.

But my aunt wasn't going to give up that easily. "No one has time for me these days. After Jacob (Her boyfriend) left I have been feeling so alone and bored. Even my favorite nephew doesn't want to spend some time with her aunt." She gives me her signature seductive smile with puppy eyes that made her whole face glow.

Those lips on that body. How could I refuse.

"Ok, ok. I'll go with you.", I say reluctantly.

"Great, so see you at the Lotus Spa, tomorrow at 6 PM!"

Tomorrow itself! I had a suspicion she had already planned out the whole thing!

THE NEXT DAY

So, the next day me and my aunt arrived at the massage parlor at the agreed time. I was still not sure how I had ended up in this situation. My aunt looked happy and cheerful. We show the coupons to the receptionist and she asks us to sit down and wait while they make the preparations. Calming music was playing and the smell of sweet perfume was in the air.

An Asian woman of about middle age walks in and approaches us. "Hi, I am going to be your masseuse for the day. Are you guys ready?"

Both of us nod and follow her down a corridor into a dimly lit room. The smell of essential oils is floating around the room along with the same calming music that was playing in the lobby. After a few moments my eyes adjust to the low light and I can see two single beds in the center of the room.

The masseuse instructs us to strip to our under garments and lie down on the bed. She leaves the room for a few moments. My aunt promptly starts stripping down to her underwear. She is wearing matching black underwear and a black bra. I have a tough time not getting hard. My aunt catches me staring at her gorgeously perfect body with her waxed arms and long toned legs.

"Well don't act like you haven't seen your aunt at the beach or the pool. Come on now, start stripping, she will be back any moment."

I strip to my undies and quickly get in bed. I use the towel to cover up my crotch, afraid that I would get an erection. My aunt is lying on the other bed, on my right side. A few minutes later, the masseuse walks in.

"Alright. Let us get started. So, are you two married?", she asks as she starts heating up some oil. "NO!", both of us almost shout at the same time.

"That's okay, we get plenty of unmarried couples who want to get the couple's massage.", the masseuse replied. Both of us decided it was less embarrassing to stay quiet rather than reveal we were aunt and nephew.

"First, we are going to start from the back. So, both of you lie down on your bellies." We both turn over and lie flat on our stomachs. She positions herself in between our two beds and starts pouring lukewarm oil on our backs. Then she uses her left hand to spread the oil on my back and the right to do the same on my aunt.

She expertly applies oil and gently kneads my shoulders. It was actually a very relaxing experience. I keep stealing sideways glances at my aunt's glistening body. She was looking like a Greek goddess with oil shining all over her body. As I look sideways, I notice the masseuse has unclasped my aunt's bra. Maybe it had happened by accident. I look at my aunt as she lies peacefully on the bed, unaware of what has happened.

The masseuse continues to massage our backs. Then I notice her hand lingering on my ass! She was massaging my buttocks and giving them a squeeze! When I look at my aunt, I notice the masseuse is also kneading my aunt's ass! And my aunt did not object to it at all. She just gave me a smile and said, "See, I told you this would be a good experience."

It did feel good having your ass rubbed with oil and played with. Now the masseuse was using both her hands to concentrate on my aunt's sweet, round ass. She pinched and smacked her ass. Like a pudding my aunt's ass was jiggling with every slap. As the sound of slaps became louder, so did my aunt's moaning. Gasps of "Ooos" and "Ahhs" were steadily leaving her mouth.

At this point I realized the masseuse had signed us up for the wrong kind of massage but curious as to where this massage could lead, I wasn't going to interrupt it. After all, this was like my wildest fantasies about me and my aunt were coming true.

Finally, the masseuse stopped smacking my aunt's ass and she said, "It's time to turn over."

As my aunt turns over, her unfastened bra falls to the ground and she ends up flashing her tits to me. Her tits swing from one side to other as she turns over. It's like they have their own gravity. Even without a bra her tits stay perky. Her nipples are pink and tiny and her areolas are light colored, almost the same color as skin.

"Ohh! When did this come undone? Anyways, I feel more comfortable without a bra. I hope you don't mind Muffs?", she asks innocently.

I was too shocked as too what I had just seen and I just nodded at her. The sight of my aunt lying naked on a bed right next to me was enough to get my dick throbbing painfully. I felt if this continues anymore, my dick will tear through my undies and snap out.

The masseuse just continued like nothing had happened. She poured some hot oil on my nipples. The feeling of hot oil on my nipples was making them painfully sensitive and a deep tingling was passing through my body. She used her fingers to gently tease my nipples. I had never experimented with nipple play before but the sensation was just godly.

Simultaneously, the masseuse was also devoted to making my aunt squirm with pleasure. She was flicking her nipples and violently pulling on them. My aunt was having the time of her life. Her face was a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"This feels so good! My ex never gave me such an amazing massage.", my aunt uttered in between her wails of pleasure.

The masseuse now stopped fondling her tits and announced, "Now, I will massage your lower body."

Saying so, she pulled down my underplants and my aunt's panties. My dick was finally free. It sprang up like a rod at a ninety-degrees angle from my flat body. Looking at my nearly 7-inch penis, my aunt commented, "Wow, you surely have grown up in that department."

She noticed me staring at her tits and said, "Would you like to massage your aunt's tits?" Now this was an opportunity of a lifetime

"Come on, don't be shy.", she encouraged me.

I tentatively stretched my hand and placed it on my aunt's boobs. Just the feeling of my hand on my aunt's boobs felt so good but also inappropriate. Fantasizing about my aunt was one thing but actually acting on them felt so crazy.

"Are you just going to put your hand on my breast or will you start massaging them?"

"Yes of course, Jessie", I reply hurriedly and get to work on my aunt's exquisite tits.

I grab her right boob and try to cup them in my hands. They barely manage to fit in the palm of my hands. Her tits are soft like pillows. I playfully slap them around and watch them jiggle. Her nipples are already erect so I give them a twist. My aunt whimpers in pain. Then, I wet my fingers with saliva and start circling her overly sensitive areolas.

Meanwhile, the masseuse was concentrating on our lower body. First, she spread my aunt's legs apart and gave my aunt's pussy a good wet lick. The masseuse's tongue slammed in her tight pussy, making my aunt shake like an electric current had passed through her body.

"Wow, you are soaking wet!", the masseuse commented after licking my aunt's vagina. This information was making me even more horny. I was aggressively squeezing my aunt's tits and flicking her nipples.

"Ohh, Muffs! What are you doing to your poor aunt.", she was aching in pain but at the same time she was shrieking with pleasure.

Then the masseuse uses the same tongue to lick my balls and dick, transferring my aunt's pussy juices on my dick. The entire process was making me extremely hot and excited. She continues in this way to lick my balls and my aunt's pussy turn by turn.

"Ahh YES! Ahh YES, that's it!", my aunt encourages the masseuse. My aunt was in a mess. Her hair was disheveled and her face was flushed red. Her body was arched upwards and she was moaning and writhing like crazy. I had never seen my aunt like this.

The masseuse lifts her head from between my aunt's pussy and said it was time for the finale.

"At this stage, some couples prefer to cum inside each other, or I could--"

But before she could finish, my aunt says, "Muffs, I want you inside me. That's the only way I will feel satisfied."

I couldn't believe my ears. Without wasting any time I got up from my bed and stood in front of my aunt's outstretched legs. My 7-inch penis was almost brushing against my aunt's vagina. Her tight pink pussy was right in front of me. She was mostly trimmed but had kept a small bush near the top. My dick was itching to enter my aunt.

I slowly slide my penis deep inside her vagina. Her pussy was already soaking wet. My aunt rolls her eyes and arches her body when she feels my dick deep inside her body. I start to thrust slowly at first, taking my time with each stroke.

The gentle teasing was too much for my aunt. "Stop teasing your poor aunt. Go faster!!", she shrieks at me.

I promptly agree and slam my dick in her pussy. Her soaking wet and warm pussy wraps around my dick tightly. With every slam, her tits jiggle from top to bottom. I grab her tits and start smacking them. With every smack my aunt would moan loudly.

It felt heavenly to be inside my aunt. The woman whom I had fantasized about was finally under me and I was fucking her like crazy. I bent down and kissed my aunt on her lips. The same cherry red lips with which she would smile at me seductively. Finally, I had a chance to kiss those lips. I also squeezed my tongue in her mouth.

I just wanted to fuck her for a lifetime. But my penis had other plans. I could already feel the intense orgasm building inside me. A similar sensation was also passing through my aunt's body, as I noticed she had started to tense up.

I release my lips from her mouth and whisper in her ears, "I think I am about to cum."

"Please don't stop! I want your cum inside me." she cries passionately.

I groan loudly as my cock makes a final plunge in her cunt. My aunt's pussy becomes tense and contracts as waves of pleasure crash over her body. Hot streams of sticky white cream shoot out of my penis deep inside her vagina. It was like an endless stream of cum rushing out of my dick. My aunt's vagina was filled with my cum and had started to overflow.

"Ohh Muffs...," is all she could say, as her body shivers with each orgasmic contraction. I collapsed on top of her. Both of us were sweating profusely and our hearts were thumping loudly. We lie there on top of each other, our naked bodies pressed against each other. I was still French kissing my aunt and my semi-erect penis was still inside her.

"This has to be the best massage session. And you were going to refuse to come," my aunt reproaches me. If only I had known this was the massage she had in mind, I would have never thought of refusing.

A knock at the door tells us it is time to leave. Without saying a word, we get up and dress quickly. Needless to say, the cab ride home was very silent. The next time when we met during Christmas, we acted normal. But deep down, we both shared an incredibly special memory that we could never forget.

THE END

Thank you for reading. Feel free to drop in suggestions!