All Comments on 'Couple's Massage with My Aunt'

by Andy_Brandy_Candy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo6 months ago
Beautiful story of love

Aunt Jessica set up the perfect seduction. Taboo sex needs a different setting to get excitement to a new !evel.

As many nephews with attractive sings our was the beach.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mew.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good descriptions of what you discuss, but this is somehow not a very realistic sounding story or plausible that it would happen. I rated it a four because I wanted to hear more about her nipples, her clit, -was it oversized, suck-able, her cunt lips, were they thickly engorged, and a better description of exactly how hairy her mound was. Did it need to be raked back to each side because it was so thick her lips could barely protrude, was it trimmed enough to see her pussy lips and clit emerging. The four rating was almost a 5 and was primarily because you did a great job in not describe some ridiculous shaved mess of regrowing stubble, with ingrown hairs, pus oozing pimples, and chaffed razor burn from the re-shave and pimple-head-clip, that is not sexy on an aunt or anyone else. Therefore, I think I will go ahead and rate you a five (great job) for including a Muff / pussy hair!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There has to be a part 2

zooliciouszoolicious6 months ago

Weekly massage sessions seem like a good idea. You know, outside at her house, and during the holidays while they wait for Santa to come down the chimney.

Havoc100Havoc1006 months ago

Of course the cab ride home was silent. They met each other there.

"Great, so see you at the Lotus Spa, tomorrow at 6 PM!"

Southernstee1031Southernstee10316 months ago

What you mean tiny tits? Maybe if you had sucked them you would've been in heaven!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I likes that your story moved quickly to the sex. Was respectful and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A couples massage with just one masseuse? All couples massage I have experienced required two massage therapists.

gdbd5959gdbd59596 months ago

I stopped reading. It's happened. Past tense!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perfect Love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous