All Comments on 'Couple's Massage'

by Riley196730309

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done

Very nice story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fast, but nice story

It was a very nice story, but it went too fast. Perhaps a bit more character development, a bit more detail, a bit more discussion about what the husband and wife were feeling. But it was a nice story.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 18 years ago
Fast, but nice story

It was a very nice story, but it went too fast. Perhaps a bit more character development, a bit more detail, a bit more discussion about what the husband and wife were feeling. But it was a nice story.

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioalmost 18 years ago
Yawn

Hey guy. The massage story - same as this - has been posted here a thousand times. What's different about your version? Frankly, not much, not much at all. So give me a minute to say something: these massage stories depict the professionals in that business as prostitutes. That's exactly the image your story conveys, and that's not fair. I have had many a full body massage and have never once been confronted with a sexual situation, and I guarantee you my body is 1000X better than the imagineray figure in this 'tale'.

You want to depict your wife as a whore who fucks the massage therapist? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Freakie & Sick

Is it a mandate of late? New writers - Gleefully give up their wife and mother of their(?) children to some dirty cock to watch her get fucked then decide you might as well get some too.

Pimping out wifie poo without any prior conversation tells us she has been looking for a cock to satisfy her for some time and it ain't you wimpo. And you have looked to watch her new cock for some time.

This is unfortunate for the children regardless of who the father is.

Now then knowing all that what was erotic about your whore and her weak pimp???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Don't you just wish. . .

. . .those folks who don't like (or say they don't, at least) wife sharing stories would go away?

That is the general theme of this genra, so they must really get off slamming authors who post in Loving Wives. Is there another class of story that has such a devoted "I hate the theme" following?

I know how hard it is to write a story that's internally consistant and appreciate your efforts. It's not the hottest story in the class, but a nice effort. Thanks for posting it. TJ1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
really liked it

it was a really nice, quick read and your first story so well done. I almost didnt want the sex to happen though. Was most turned on during the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More wimp and laughing wife at stupid husband

This is more of the same of wife laughs at husband and has sex with what pleases her. Stupid stuff from people who have know idea about marriage or love. Just masterbation in the brain.

Who is the idiot that calls Loving wives the sharing genre. What an idiot, this is not Group sex or Erotic couplings. I guess some people feel sharing is loving and wimps are ok as long as they get seconds or thirds.

Loving Wives is about cheating and the consequences or a true loving wife. I guess jerking off is love to these idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Republicans are reading this stuff?

What's with all of these self-righteous, right-wing Republican nut jobs reading Literotica anyway? Aren't you all supposed to be going to church in your continued quest to chage America from a democracy to a theocracy? Loving wives is what people define it themselves! Not the typical, arrogant belief of a "conservative" that this is how I see things, and dammit, everyone else will comply with the way I see things too!!! MORONS!!

If this story had seductive build-up, it would have been a lot better. But the spontenaity of it made it fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
,,,, Great Story !!! ......

,,, really enjoyable ... please write a series of massage stories .. Thanks

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
A hot story

All's fair in love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nothing

nothing to this story, hardly a story at all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
boring...

add something like mark starting to touch julie's breasts instead of immediately jumping to them having sex. the story is extremely short...make it more interesting 😴

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

too bad it wasn't longer, but it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Franglais83Franglais83about 5 years ago
I love stories based on massage

Great story and I think there’s more to come as your couple become more at ease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lol not sure why this story is getting so much hate. Great story. Not too long not too short. Straight to the point. Some people are just incapable of using their imagination and instead have to be told every detail. Good job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous