Couple's Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jonathan prepares Bill and Janet for a challenge.
2.7k words
4.51
5.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere behind Janet and Bill, a door opened and closed.

A moment later, sounds could be heard approaching them. High heels clicking on the concrete floor. Multiple wheels rolling.

And, most oddly, the tinkling of bells.

The sounds came closer and closer. Then, three figures emerged between the restrained couple and moved between them and the television monitors.

One was a woman clad in an off-white business suit. Her top had a V neckline that plunged just enough to show the top of her cleavage. It was saucy without quite being scandalous enough to ban it from the board room. She wore a trim jacket over her top. It was silky with tailored cuffs enclosing her dainty wrists. Her tight skirt accentuated her hips and ended just above her knees. Her legs were long, well-shaped, and clad in dark stockings. The black 6-inch heels and stockings were the only part of her ensemble that wasn't white.

Her hair was dark as night. It cascaded across the shoulders of her white jacket in a chaotic pattern as if to offset the prim neatness of her dress.

She wasn't quite as young as Janet, perhaps in her late thirties or early forties. She was making the transition from an ingenue to a handsome older woman and making it look like a goal worth achieving.

Her left hand held two leashes. One led back to a young red-haired man and the other to a blond woman of similar age. Like Janet and Bill, they were naked and muted with the same kinds of gags. However, there were a few differences. Each leash was attached to a chrome-plated metallic band encircling their necks. The bands were about an inch in width and half-an-inch thick. Oddly, there was no seam anywhere to indicate how to open the collars. They might as well have been welded on, though it was difficult to imagine how to do that without harming the wearer.

Each collar had rings attached hinges on the front and back, plus additional rings on each side. The end of each leash was attached to a front ring. The back rings had similar lines leading back to a four-wheeled cart. As the couple walked, they pulled the cart behind them.

Their wrists and ankles had similar bands of the same strange metal enclosed around them. These bands also had several rings around their circumference just like the neck band. The rings on their wrist side of their bands were somehow attached to the ring on the back of the neck band. This forced each one of them to interlace their fingers behind their necks.

Instinctively, the bound couple looked to each of their counterparts. Bill noted that the man had nicely trimmed red hair on his head, but no hair below his neck. This included the man's cleanly shaven cock and balls. His 6-inch cock swung to and fro as the man walked. A bell shaped like a Christmas bell hung down from a string tied to the end of his cock. The bell chimed in time with his cadence.

The man's body was beautifully muscled. He reminded Bill of a Greek statue in with the tendons seeming to strain to break out from the stone.

Bill was horrified to sense his own cock harden even more.

Janet saw that the blond woman had arm muscles a bit more built than average, but that her legs were those of a gymnast or professional diver. Janet would die to have legs that gorgeous.

Then she saw with a start something sticking out of the woman's anus. From the top of those gorgeous legs down to the floor, there was a golden ponytail. It flowed down from a plug sticking into the woman's ass.

Looking over to the male slave, Janet saw that he had an identical butt plug. The shock made Janet forget her instructions to remain silent. She yelped into her gag. Fortunately for her, Jonathan either didn't hear her or chose not to notice.

The woman led the couple in a circle until they turned around to face Janet and Bill.

Janet got another shock when she saw the sources of the ringing. One, of course, was the bell hanging from the man's penis. But the other sounds came from the naked woman's breasts. Each nipple was pierced with a thick gold ring. Hanging from each ring was a bell identical to the one adorning the man's cock. Her breasts, at least two sizes larger than Janet's, jiggled as she walked. This caused the bells to swing around in a chaotic fashion while emitting ringing sounds.

Janet couldn't believe how much the bells bouncing around the woman's breasts ratcheted up her own arousal. She started to feel dizzy.

The woman in the business suit snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. The naked couple immediately knelt on the floor, heedless of the hard concrete. They each spread their knees far, far apart. They looked straight ahead. Their eyes were empty and emotionless.

The business-suited woman went up to Jonathan, greeting him with a nod.

"You just had to start by yourself, Jonathan? When will I get to join in on the fun?"

Jonathan smiled. "I like to take it a bit more easy on new recruits than you do, Alison. You have a tendency to terrorize them to the point that it takes days to unravel them."

"Ha!" Alison scoffed. "Like they are feeling calm and at ease now. That one is about to faint if you don't let the pressure off."

"Oh," Jonathan replied. "I forgot I upped her restraint level."

Jonathan took out his remote and pushed a button. Janet felt the restraints ease up a little such that she could breathe slightly easier. It was just a matter of degree as she was still tightly bound.

Jonathan continued. "I need to get them down from there before too long, so we should move on to the next challenge."

"Mind if I take a look first?"

Jonathan gestured toward the bound couple. "Be my guest."

Alison nodded back, then walked over to Bill. She poked and prodded Bill in much the same manner as Jonathan had. Yet, it was different somehow. Jonathan's inspection had seemed almost businesslike and professional.

In contrast, Alison made a show of caressing and teasing Bill. She grasped his cock firmly with one hand and played with one of his nipples with the other. He moaned and tried to turn away. That just encouraged Alison to hold his cock tighter until he winced with pain.

Janet could see what was happening in the monitor. She shook with fury in her restraints.

Alison finally released Bill and turned her attention to Janet. She walked over to Janet with the grace of a jungle cat.

Alison smiled, then used her left index finger to gently rub Janet's clit. Janet gasped in surprise. She tried to turn away, but the bonds were still too tight to afford very much movement. Alison easily kept her finger in place. She slipped behind Janet and reached around with her right hand to grasp Janet's right nipple between her index finger and thumb.

"Like it, don't you cunt?" Alison whispered in Janet's ear. Alison tweaked one nipple, then the other. Her other hand kept teasing Janet's clit.

Janet tried to disconnect her attention from what was happening, anything to deny what her body was forcing her to do. This only made things worse. Janet could feel an orgasm building inside her crotch.

Just in time, Alison removed her finger from Janet's clit. But then she transferred that hand to Janet's left nipple while caressing the right nipple as well. Janet was able to keep from cumming, but just barely.

"I know what you're thinking, little girl," Alison whispered in her right ear. "How can she do this to me? She's a woman. How can she abuse another woman like this?"

In fact, Janet was wondering exactly that.

"Oh, my little slave," Alison breathed. "You haven't met a woman like me before. I have none of the simplistic romantic notions about life that you do. I'm not a simple simpering woman wasting my life ooing and ahhing over a mindless stud. No one is going to turn me into a wanton slut like you, waiting for a man to make you feel like a worthwhile human being."

Janet quaked with fear.

Alison switched over to Janet's left ear and continued to whisper.

"I know you think you should be afraid of Jonathan. Believe me, he's the least of your worries.

"The person you should be afraid of is me."

Janet shook her head, "No!" Alison chuckled.

"Alison?" Jonathan asked, a hint of irritation in his tone.

"Yes, Jonathan, I'm done here." Alison replied with a smile. She released Janet then walked behind the naked slaves still in their lurid poses.

Jonathan sighed, then continued speaking to his captives.

"Despite anything Alison may have just implied to you, we are not barbarians. Your lives are not in danger, nor are we going to inflict any harm that causes permanent damage to your bodies. On the contrary, we are going to improve your physical fitness to the point that you are both skilled athletes. And, we are going to instill...other skills."

Jonathan walked over to the prostrate couple and said, "Inspection."

The couple each stood up, their movements graceful as dancers despite their hands still being clasped to the back of their collars. They each took up a wide stance with their legs spaced far apart. They looked straight ahead, a blank expression on their faces.

"Erection," Jonathan ordered.

The man closed his eyes. His face took on a beatific aspect. Within seconds, his cock started to stiffen and lengthen. His bell swung back and forth, ringing as it swayed.

His cock was at least 9 inches long and with a wide girth. It went horizontal, then continued upward until it was pointing at a 45 degree angle from horizontal.

His bell jingled as if in celebration.

Both Janet and Bill looked at the bobbing cock with hungry eyes.

Jonathan moved over to the woman.

"Wet," he ordered.

Like the man, the woman closed her eyes and started to breath in a steady rhythm. Moisture soon accumulated on her shaved pussy lips. She threw her head back and started to moan softly. Within moments, her discharge was dripping onto the floor.

Despite the difficulty of their situation, Bill and Janet couldn't help but stare at the salacious scene. Bill's cock went slightly higher in angle. Janet felt more fluid leaking out her pussy.

Alison maintained her position behind the slave couple. While she kept her veneer of composure, her face was flushed. Her breathing was rapid and shallow. Beneath her skirt, Alison rubbed her legs together. She was aching for release.

Jonathan moved to the side so that Bill and Janet could get a clear view of the performance.

"Ready!" he shouted.

The couple each grunted twice, then nodded in unison.

"Cum!" Jonathan ordered.

The man ejaculated, spraying cum in an arc of white fluid across the floor. He cried, "Mmmmmpphh!!!!" through his gag. His bell swung wildly and sung out.

The woman moaned out a cry of ecstasy into her gag as her body arched. Vaginal fluid spurted out of her cunt and sprayed the floor beneath her. Her nipple bells joined her mate's in noisy celebration.

Behind them, Alison shuddered as she was rocked by her own orgasm. She bit her lip in an effort to conceal her reaction.

Jonathan smiled and pretended not to notice Alison's dilemma.

"Excellent," Jonathan said. "It's gratifying to see how well you've been keeping up with your training. I hope you are ready to help our guests with their challenge.

"Alison, please release our slaves."

Somewhat recovered, Alison nodded. She pulled out her own remote from a pocket in her suit jacket. She pushed a button that released the clamps holding the wrist manacles to the backs of the neck collars.

"Waiting position," she ordered.

The slaves moved their hands from behind their heads and placed them against each other behind their backs. Alison unstrapped their gags and removed them. Each gag had a long thick pouch that had filled their mouths and ruthlessly extended their jaws open. The slaves each exercised his/her jaw back to a closed position, but continued to remain silent. They were still red-faced and breathing hard from their orgasms.

Jonathan turned to Bill and Janet.

"In time, each of you will have that ability, plus a few others you won't believe.

"But, first, we will administer a challenge. If you manage to win this challenge, you will be sent back to your home with no further interference in your lives. You will go back to being boring Janet and Bill, living out your days in suburbia as a loving couple with a spicy, if somewhat predictable, sex life."

Jonathan walked closer to the couple, looking first in Bill's eyes, then Janet's.

"If, on the other hand, you lose the challenge, we will keep you here. You will be trained to be sex slaves, experts in both receiving and providing sexual pleasure at a level you cannot currently comprehend. We have evaluated each of you to be ideal for this training."

Bill and Janet, both horrified, shook their heads in frantic terror.

"We are rarely mistaken in our choice of suitable candidates," Jonathan continued. "But, in the unlikely event that we are, you will get exactly one other chance to change your fate. One year from today, you will be tested again for your...compatibility with our needs. If you are deemed unsuitable, you will be released back to your humdrum lives with enough monetary compensation to keep you comfortable for the rest of your days.

"If, on the other hand, you are suitable for our needs, you will remain here for the rest of your lives."

Janet and Bill cried out, heedless of their orders to remain silent.

Jonathan smiled. "I believe you are ready for your challenge. Harold, Felicia, come forward!"

The naked slaves stepped forward and took positions between Janet and Bill.

Jonathan walked over to the cart, opened a compartment underneath the top, and pulled out a small hourglass.

"This hourglass is designed to run out in three minutes. In that space of time, Harold and Felicia are going to try to make each of you have an orgasm. If they succeed, you will be our captives over the next year. If they fail, you get to go home immediately."

Bill and Janet looked at each other. For the first time since this ordeal began, they had a hint of hope in their expressions. Surely, they could hold out for three minutes with these strange people trying to arouse them while they hung in naked agony.

Jonathan continued.

"Just to make it as fair as possible, I will throw in a little wrinkle. We know from our surveillance as well as our research of your background that you have always been strictly heterosexual in your romantic liaisons. And, there is nothing wrong with that. Who are we to judge, after all?"

This brought a chuckle out of Alison.

"Therefore," Jonathan continued, "just to give you every possible edge during this challenge, Harold will stimulate Bill while Felicia works on Janet. Is that acceptable?"

Janet and Bill looked to each other with some level of confusion. On the one hand, they desperately wanted to win the challenge and escape this insane place. Wouldn't having the same sex fondle them make it easier to resist them?

And yet...

"Well," Jonathan said, "I admit it was a rhetorical question. We are going to do this whether or not you find it acceptable. Slaves, take kneeling positions in front of your assigned subject!"

With that, Harold moved over to Bill. He knelt in front of Bill, placed his hands behind his neck and widened his legs to display his genitalia. Bill noted with shock that Harold was still rock hard. This kept Harold's bell from quite reaching the floor.

Even worse, Bill's cock was also still quite erect. Nothing he could do would make it abate.

Felicia settled onto the floor in front of Janet, graceful as a ballet dancer. Janet couldn't take her eyes off Felicia's gorgeous face, her athletic body, those muscular legs.

And those nipple rings with the bells swinging back and forth in a hypnotic pattern.

Jonathan picked up the hourglass.

"Ready, slaves?"

"Ready, Master!" they replied.

Jonathan turned over the hourglass.

"Go!"