Couple's Vacation at Farmhouse - Day 00

Story Info
Nikita and vikas went to their farmhouse, got many surprises.
1.9k words
26.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BIRTHDAY WEEK:

\\This is the story about nikita and her husband vikas. On her husband's birthday, the couple decided to go for a vacation. The vacation is gonna be full of new surprises and old discoveries.

Day 0:

I have been married to my wife for 1 year now. We have recently celebrated our first anniversary. For my birthday, my wife wanted to give me a gift. I have very high sex drive. Sometimes I can edge around 5-6 hour on first round. For me having sex less than 30 min is a waste of time. My wife knew that too. She is 5'5',' With nice 32C boobs. Her name is Nikita. Her sex drive is not as high as mine.

Before my birthday, we were hanging out at a bar. Where she asked me, "so This is gonna be your first birthday after our marriage. I wanna make it special for you."

"What do you have in mind." I said with flirty tone.

"What do you want?" she said in soft low voice.

"I don't know maybe we can take a small vacation for a week or so"

"That sounds good." She said with not so enthusiasm.

We went to home. We started planning for our week. We had few option in our mind. After long discussion, We concluded that we should either go to Goa or at our farm house. We have already been to Goa several times. We also wanted to get some alone time. Since if we have decided to go to Goa, many friends would join us as well. So finally we decided that we will stay at our farm house for a week.

Everything was planned out. We decided that we will go to our farm house at Friday evening and we will stay for 10 days at farm house and return to home Monday morning. Our farmhouse is located few kilometres away from Pune. So We both ditched work earlier and came home around 2 pm.

"Babe, we are gonna have great vacation. We can relax for a while. I exhausted from all this city noises. Everything move fast. Everything is loud. There would be no traffic. No neighbours." Nikki said, quite excitingly.

"yeah, I always wanted to have few days just relaxing."

"Vikas, what about housekeeping have you talked to them?"

"yeah, I did but they have already cleaned the house for us. But we still have to find a maid for us there.they-"

"Why they can manage the house when we are not there. But when we want to stay there. Suddenly it's our responsibility to find a maid." She interrupted.

"No babe calm down. We are going to the vacation to relax and you have already started stressing out." I told her mockingly.

"Then what are we gonna do? Mr.yogibaba." then she waggled her eyebrows for a while. While making a funny face. I laughed very hard.

"You are such a drama queen. You know that."

"You have to put up with that. It's your responsibility as husband to tolerate your wife's drama."

"OK. Ms.dramaqueen. I will. Now I have talked to then, they will manage to get us a maid. But they said it might be hard to find one. There's marriage of our housekeepers daughter in week. So they will have a lot of things to deal with. And in such a small village it's hard to find a maid"

"Why can't you find someone from Pune?"

"Yeah, it's a big city with so many societies why there won't be a maid available!" I said sarcastically.

"Okay okay. Now you're being a drama queen," she said. "why don't I ask Ashabai if she can come with us for a week. Her sister is helping her with her chores now. Maybe she can come with us."

"Sure, I don't think so she would come. She works at a lot of apartments. But still what could go wrong." I said to her.

I went outside to put the luggage in my car. Nikita went to find Ashabai. Ashabai is our maid. She worked at our home since I got married. She is very generous person. When I got married she was pregnant at that time Nikita helped her financially so she respects Nikita so much.

I called at our farmhouse to mr.rafik, who is housekeeper of our farmhouse.

"Hello, sahab!" He said on the phone.

"Hello, Rafikbhai. What happened" I said.

"Nothing, saheb. I just called you to invite you to my daughter Sabina's wedding."

"ohh, that's very nice of you. I'll talk to nikita about it. When is the wedding?" I asked.

"It's on Saturday."

"Tomorrow!"

"No no saheb. Next week." He said.

"Ok, Rafikbhai. Who is the groom?" I asked Rafikbhai. I have known Rafikbhai's family from childhood. So I know quite a few people.

"He's name is Abdul. He's plumber. He works in Pune. He lives in our village."

"Okay, Rafikbhai. We are about to live right now from Mumbai, do you want me to bring anything?" I asked.

"No No saheb. I won't bother you with that."

"It's not a big thing Rafikbhai"

"No No saheb, you are kind hearted person." He said excitingly.

"Ok rafikbhai. I should hang up now."

"Okay saheb."

I hung up the phone. I went to find nikita, Since it's been a long time she was gone. I just found Nikita at the door. Nikita was standing beside the door with some stranger lady, who seems like in her early thirties. She had dusky skin with thin body. I went to Nikita to find out who she was.

"Nikita, Are you ready? Who is she?" I asked her.

"Vikas, This is Sunitabai, Ashabai's sister. Ashabai can not come with us. But she send her sister to help us out."

"Okay, Let's go."

I went to the parking area. We all got into the car after hours in Mumbai traffic. Which was quite unusual at that time of the noon. We finally managed to reach at our farm house at 8'o clock.

"Finally, we are here. It was a nightmare going through that traffic." Nikita said. She looked quite exhausted.

"We could have reached earlier if someone haven't told me to pullover every 30 min." I looked at Nikita. She understood I was talking about her.

We entered the farmhouse and it seemed that house was well managed. Floor was very clean and everything seemed very fresh around there. We only had three rooms in our farm house. It was small farmhouse cause I like cozy places. Nikita and I went to our room. Nikita started to arrange her luggage in wardrobes. While I went to check on Sunitabai. Sunitabai was checking out her room.

"So Sunitabai, do you like your room?" I asked her.

"Yes, Bhaiya. It's quite large room." She was very happy, Since I let her stay in common room instead of servant room as a gesture of her help.

"Bhaiya, what should I make for dinner?" She asked me while fastening the duppata around her waist.

"Ask Niki." I told her and went back to the room directly.

Nikita was lying on a bed exhausted. She had change her clothes. She was in a sexy black nighty. She looked at me and she started to play with her boobs. She was cupping her boobs, playing with her nipples. She didn't have bra on. Suddenly she reached down to her panties and quickly removed it. She threw her panties at me. Watching her being so seductive, I was very turned on. Suddenly I was fully erected and my dick started throbbing. I couldn't stop myself. I started taking my pants off. Then suddenly she stood up from the bed and came to me.

She came very close to me. While grabbing my hands, she spoke near my early in very soft voice.

"Today, You just get to watch me." She said very softly. I could feel her warm breathe on my ear as she spoke.

Nikita always been very submissive. I was very surprised and extremely turn on. She went to her bed and after lying down. She took her nighty off. Her boobs dropped from nighty. Her pussy was very wet. Her pussy was literally dripping.she put her finger over her clit and started rubbing it.

"I am very horny right now, baby." She moaned. She started rubbing her clit faster.

Now I couldn't resist myself anymore. I climbed on the bed. I kissed her on lips. She gave me few gentle kisses on lips. Then her lips squeezed my lower lip. She bite me on my lower lips. We kissed for a long time. It was very sensational. Then she started kissing my neck very softly. It was very strange experience for me. As time passed, I started to like it. Then she grabbed my t-shirt with her hands. She was trying to pull it off.

She then pulled off the t-shirt. And then gestured me to lay down with her eyes.

"Now, just lay down and relax. Don't touch yourself." She told me.

I nodded. I wanted to say something but I didn't wanted to interrupt the flow.

She climbed over me and sat on my dick. Since she didn't let me took off my pants. My dick was throbbing very hard. She then tied her hair. She looked very sexy. Those tits were just prefect on her fair body. She had small nipples. Her nipples were dark on her fair complex it was very much sexy. With her trimmed pussy right over my cock, I could feel the warmth of her pussy. Her juice started wetting my pants. Then she started moving on my dick. Her movements where perfect. Her pussy lips widened and after a while she completely wetted my pants with her juice. Then she moved a bit further. She sat on my face. She grabbed the bed and started riding on my face. After a while she orgasmed.

"Babe, I'm done now. What you should I with you now?" She said in teasing voice. Then she flicked lightly on my balls and laughed.

"Niki, I don't want to get blue balls." I said.

Sunitabai had just cooked dinner for us. So it was time us to get dinner.

"Dinner is ready!" Sunitabai said loudly.

"Someone's gonna get blue balls." She laughed.

I had never seen her this kinky before. I thought maybe she had decided this way before. Whatever it was I liked new kinky Nikita. Then I got blue balls. It was hurting very much because I was very hard before.

We had dinner together and we sat down on the terrace of our home. Nikita also invited Sunitabai to sit with us. She wanted to make me wait a little longer. We sat down on the terrace of the farmhouse. We had few mattresses on the terrace.

"so Sunitabai tell me about you." Nikita asked.

"I'm Ashabai's sister as you may know. I grew up in Mumbai. There's not so much interesting about me. Didi" Sunitabai said after thinking for a while.

"So are you married?" Nikita said.

"Yes, I'm." Sunitabai said.

Then they both talked with each other for a while. I wanted to fuck nikita as soon as possible so I didn't had much conversation at all. After that I got sleepy. I was very tired and even thought I didn't get any sex and got blue balls. I fall asleep on the terrace.

CONTINUES

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Wife Watching Ch. 01 Catching her cheating makes him want to see more...in Loving Wives
The Loving Wives Nick meets his future wife, Cindy who loves sex.in Loving Wives
Wife seduced by younger man Wife travels to meet husband but is seduced by younger man.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories