All Comments on 'Coupling'

by whatep

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck…another British cuckold…is it genetic? Did the empire stretch itself so much that u spread ur genes thin? And the cuck gene seems to ahve becomenpredominant…

Could be as the guys were too busy doing for the king and country…the Memsahibs decided to do their part in keeping the ‘natives’ happy and cycled the mighty white sahib ?? And lo …the cuckold gene became rampant!!

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

This was well written, well thought out, everything described perfectly, but oh so bloody nice! Everybody was so polite and friendly, two women sharing a man, then two men and acting like doting sisters. The men like BFF and all talking about loving one another. I guess there'll soon be playing golf together, wearing matching Christmas jumpers and sipping sherry. Where was the conflict, the turmoil, jealousy and doubt? The author states that he's happy and done his job if the reader is outraged by his characters, I wasn't outraged, I just found myself not really giving a toss what happened to them, which, I think is worse.

A decent idea generally but taken much too lightly.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Just amazing.

Plot, writing and plot development.

A good first job.

I hope others arrive.

3 stars. I always offer them. The least effort the writing should receive.

But that's just my opinion.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I loved it. Great first story! One question, how did you get 7 followers already when it is wee hours of the first day of publication? Usually, I am the first person to review a story.

In the way of constructive input, I almost didn't read this due to your lengthy and meaningless preamble. Nobody cares about a writer as a person, only in our stories. Keep 'em coming.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I'm British, well Scottish first then British, and I detest willing cuckold stories. To anon below I think most cuck stories originate from places other than GB but I do agree too many from this side of the pond. This story is well written but how any man could stand by and accept this is a total mystery to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the idiot ANON that keeps digging out the Brits.....remember modern cuckolding started in the US where inadequate yanks bought in the bulls, so suggest you get your facts right. Cuckolds started in main land Europe.

Story not for me, pointless, The cuck will actually be the Bull for both women!!

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another worthless cuck story. I have one question regarding the lengthy unnecessary preamble. Was this a work of fiction? Mentioning that once would have been enough. If crap like this is all you have to offer don't bother with anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although well written, the story itself left me cold.

Without any backstory it was not really believable.

How did they get to be in this position? Husband just giving his wife to another and even being OK with being forbidden to even touch his wife whilst boyfriend was there.

Doesn’t really make sense. Had to mark it down accordingly.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

You lost me at: I looked at the sofa in disappointment. Richard had obviously supplanted me in the master bedroom, as usually happened when he got together with Sara,

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

This is well written. That's obvious. However, the subject material, that of a weak, spineless, doormat of a male allowing the big dicked alpha male to fuck his wife like a slut... for over three years! Really, it is just disgusting. That someone would allow this. The idiot hasn't even been fucking the other guy's wife. Cucky boy also seems to be mentally retarded, going by how "slow" he is with normal discussions.

Yes, I get it. It's your "kink" and you can wank to your hearts content in awe of the dominant alpha and your slut wife. But, seriously, where is the self respect? There is none.

Where are the comment like... "You can be the big man and fuck my cheap, slutty whore of a wife... but you can't get your own wife pregnant!" Then he's told to grovel and feel sorry for the arsehole and his situation instead of saying... "Don't worry. I'll fuck your wife and get her pregnant since you can't get the job done." Perhaps the cuck should go and suck the alpha's cock to make him happy again. After all, his slut wife is now feeding him cum shots of her lover! You'd probably like that, wouldn't you? Eh!

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Okay im British and to me this "Story" was way too British. The way that hollywood portrays English actors is exactly how this story read. British people are not as emotionless nor as stupid as you have made these characters. I suggest you stop watching 1950s British films. British people don't have a "stiff upper lip" anymore. Next time write a story that is more keeping with current times. Go out and talk to normal British people on the streets of Manchester, Liverpool, London etc read them this story they wont recognise your characters as English.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I'm thinking that three years of his wife having better sex with another guy would kill any marriage, no matter what fantasies the husband has. A lot of these stories play on a separation between love and sex. Maybe. Actually this story goes some beyond that. Bravo. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but not my thing, can’t relate to these people and find the concept(ion) a bit stomach turning. Better if they both just divorce and re-marry than this moral morass, certainly not a set up to bring up children in.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

While I liked the story, I am even more fascinated by the comments. Basically, everyone wants to call bullshit on things they don't particularly care for, but yet, they continue to read the stories to bash the authors. Why is it so difficult to let others live what they enjoy? They are not forcing you to read, comment, or make fun of what they enjoy. For those of you that don't understand what I am saying, let me give you another example. Some people are into anal and others hate it, but I have yet to see the author bashing those that choose to write about anal. It should be the same for cuckolds. And for the record, when my wife was alive, I enjoyed watching her enjoy another partner, usually as I was doing the same. But get it out of your mind that I was a cuckold. I just believe that everyone has the right to what they enjoy as long as they are not infringing on my rights to enjoy whatever it is that I enjoy. Even though I know that my statements will get bashed in return and I will get called names, get a life, people. Enjoy the stories for what they are and then shut up if it isn't your cup of tea, or go read something else!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

This story is a tough one for me - I can't get my arms around why someone would share their wife on a continuing basis, to include watching. I can't see a woman sharing as Abby has and she's clearly not "on board" with it. (You never lay the groundwork in the story as to how they got to where they were...) So, I heeded your warning at the start, even though I almost passed it by, and read the tale with your warning in tow. I'm glad you broke the silly notion that a woman can have intimacy with a man for years and continue to separate love and sex. Not being sexist, but it isn't in a woman's DNA, so the admission by Abby that Sara does love Richard was refreshing in a cuck story. What I don't like is continuing to diverge from reality as the basic premises start to crumble. Tom hears that from Abby and has no reaction? It's a titanic shift and breaks the agreements they made going into the sharing with Richard. Other than some narrative from Abby, why haven't Tom and Sara discussed children? While Tom initially thought they were going to ask Sara to carry Richard's child and his feelings about that, you gloss over Sara's feelings regarding Abby being the first to carry a child fathered by Tom. If she's indifferent, then their marriage is in de trouble, if they even have a true marriage anymore. The story lends itself to another chapter as the plot lines you set in motion here will have life changing implications moving forward. Given Abby's need to love, no way Tom father's her child and he doesn't move in front of Richard on priority list. I see two divorces with swapping of spouses and no more sharing in their future. No more free passes on unrealistic story lines... 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We're on a porn site. Why would we be offended? Unless you write more introduction and less worthwhile story. Terrible.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I think this story is damn near perfect with respect to a complex 4-way relationship. It seems that 99.9% of the readers/commenters here are intractably obsessed with their one-dimensional view of any extra-marital relationship as being "cuck shit". They use what essentially began as an online gamer insult (along with, 'n00b', 'hacker', 'camper', 'suxor', etc.) to filter and adjudicate all sexual intercourse. It's an absolutist view that takes but one single aspect into consideration, and like most absolutes, it ascribes motive, understanding and even acquiescence, to the target of their derision. Their world is essentially divided into "cuck shit" and "non-cuck shit", a bifurcation philosophy distinction worthy other great bodies of enlightened thinking, such as the Taliban, ISIS and Lil Kim's Juche Idea.

.

Very interesting and well-written story. My only quibble is that you came very close in the restaurant conversation to over-doing Tom as 'clueless' versus kind of thick. However, that conversation was salient and decisive at establishing the prominence of Sarah, the ascendancy of Abby and the damage to Richard. Tom is the perfect foible for this story.

.

Keep writing and ignore the critics!

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

The story itself is great, and hot. It's reflective of what might happen if characters like these actually existed. Nice effort.

But they don't [exist], anymore than unicorns, Narnia and an American electric grid that can power 100 million vehicles simultaneously exist, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET THERE FROM WHERE WE ARE.

[P]

The only remote way any of this works is if Tom is way beyond simple insensitivity; perhaps he has Asperger's? This might allow him to still be devoted to Sara in spite of her increasingly expressed devotion to Richard. This in turn might prevent Richard from trying to dominate him, seeing how it's no fun to torment someone who doesn't perceive they're being tormented. (Even though this episode DID include an aspect of the lovers trying to insult Tom, who gave no indication he perceived it.)

[P]

However, this doesn't fit with the whole "if you're the only one who can give her babies, you might re-ignite her passion for you" scenario. As of the present time, Tom doesn't acknowledge that his wife is actually straying toward Richard, so what's there to fix?

As I said, well done.

I just don't find the setup credible.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Alright, I read this one in the morning and thought a bit about the story over the day and want it wanted to be. I will try to give some constructive criticism. First off, your introduction was a nice touch, maybe a bit lengthy but atleast there was one and you warned your potential readers about the content. But this was also the place were you started with the first misinformation. You told the readers that the story was about wife-sharing and romance. After I've read that and checked the tags I gave it a try. But it didnt take long until even the densest person knew that it was a pure cuckolding story but you tried to veil it as something else. If someone goes into your home and makes your wife/girlfriend his exclusive slut for the duration of his stay its called cuckolding and not sharing since you dont get to participate. He has to dine and wine them, he is not allowed any sexual contact with his wife for the duration and has to sleep on the couch. Who would call that wife-sharing? There is also the humiliation aspect in your story, like him dominating the wife and in extension the husband and then there was the situation where his wife kissed him after giving the guy a blowjob, wich the husband clearly didnt like. Then your story contradicts itself in the written word. Many times it was stated that Sara loves her husband to no end, but there was no evidence in their written actions that the statment is true. You dont get the feeling that Sara puts her husband first in their relationship. The biggest laugh I had when Sara told her husband that Abby cant seperate between love and sex like she can. Is she serious? There was absolutely no indication that she can do exactly that. When Richard is around everything is forgotten, her husband pushed aside or better, exiled to the couch. So yeah, the story contradicted itself on many occasions and its more a cuckold story where the humiliation aspect wasnt spelled out but implied in all actions taken. And you tried to make it up with the husband having an above average cock but even then Richards dick is bigger and everyone is addicted to that one. Lets not forget that he gets to knock-up Abby. But its questionable if that is even an upside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story basically spotlights two very unhealthy marriages. In a real life setting, catastrophic failure of both is imminent.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Fix the tags! Cuck shit. LPN is wrong. This is a one dimensional story without the proper tags....

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
This story will be OK

If Tom and Abby take over as the Alpha couple and let the other two serve them.

Otherwise it is just Cuck Shit (and lord knows there is too much of that on Loving Wives).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story but what pleased me most is the use of the famous latin phrase

"Cras amet qui numquam amavit,

Quique amavit cras amet".

(from Pervigilium Veneris - poet unknown)

that our great poet George Seferis 1900-1971 Nobel Prize in Literature 1963 (the first of the two Greek poets who were honored with this Prize, the second being Odysseas Elytis in 1979) mentions in one of his books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, I'll admit that I tried to understand this willing cuckold stuff, but I just don't. This story is well written but to me the subject is some really weird s***t. Why would Abby want such a wimp to father her child when she clams to love Richard who is a dominat personality? Genetics is half of it. Gave it a 3*, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"COUPLING Part 1"

.

I really, really, really, really, REALLY hate opening a story and only THEN finding out it's not a complete story. Easy rating of 1.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
5 stars

I know the LW Taliban or Morality police hate this story, but I think it is great. Short but to the point.

Don't let the judgemental a-holes change your writing. they are living in a fantasy world where their wife is their property and men can do no wrong as they neglect their wives to just work and watch football.

Then they come to LW to read porn and act so morally superior. I wonder what their "conservative religious" wives think of them reading and jacking off to smut?

Good story on your first try.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Nicely written but this is all rainbows and Unicorns. Literally theres more of a chance of a MAGA cultist spelling their name correctly than there is of 2 couples achieving this non-existent nervana.

In the end this was still more of a cuckold tale than it was anything else, though you do get high marks more making it seem far more than what is truly was at its core. Everything here is literally at its core a cuck story, not a love story, not a sharing story, its main focus was the cuck aspect, you threw some "Well lets let the hubby get some so it looks more like wife sharing/swinging" in to detract from what you really wanted to put forth. He got some finally are what was it, year sof her fucking Richard? Seriously dude, thats weak cuck sauce. And her living Richard...JFC dude onyl the wimpiest sniveling little shits would see this as anything other than what it truly is.

The reason cuck stories get bashed is because in this story, this husband, whos more happy to have someone else fuck his wife, which is generally because of latent bisexual or homosexual desires, than to fuck her himself. And sorry kid, being a cuck IS actually, according to studies, a sign of someones cranial region NOT working correctly. You dont have to like it but it is what it is. So keep writing these totally unrealistic pie in the sky stories and cry because people find the mentally ill offensive if you need to.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Two doomed marriages. A silly story, l did not like it.

The story failed to engage me

2/5

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

On second thought after reading it again, it is a cuck story disguised as something else.

Score changes to 1/5

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Exceptional well designed and written. 5* from me.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 2 years ago

Ha! The bull is gonna be a true cuck! Actually, neither is a cuck because it is happening with their consent but it certainly is a turn of events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I loved it. Yes ignore the 'cuck' hating trolls, You did mention it, yet they still read it and commented negatively.

Their are actually couples out there who love sharing, for some it enhances their marriage, great start for your first post. Keep them coming 5 stars from me purely because I enjoyed the read.

Maybe cuck haters should choose another category to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it just me or is there a loyal cadre of insecure haters who follow people around on erotica sites trashing and trolling anyone who dares write something akin to a wife (GASP!) enjoying sex with someone besides their spouse? They remind me of many of the single males (There's a REASON they're single!) who infest swingers' webpages and think VERY erroneously that married men who participate in swinging are de facto cucks or worse. Ignore the incels and keep writing. Not a bad story at all.

management91399management91399over 2 years ago

As a stand-alone story this works pretty well but it's also a gateway into a longer series if you decide to go there. There are issues at play here, dramatic ones as to how this situation evolved into what we read here which sounds interesting if the level of writing is the same as this tale. And also there is the promise of what is to come, how the introduction of children will factor into Richard's bull attitude, how he is a stud in every way EXCEPT in the most important way which could make for an interesting dynamic later on. It's interesting to read how the least complete characters in this story are Sara and Richard who are playing the sex body fluid games while Tom and Abby are having intimate pillow talk, are comforting each other as the fornicators do their thing. I feel like this is the tip of the iceberg here and this could become a great series with the issue of wife sharing NOT being the tail that wags the dog as it is in so many stories, it's really about the relationships. SO yeah I vote for more parts to this story and maybe keep the fireworks out of it and keep it more of a pedestrian slice of life sort of story without the wild emotional rollercoasters of list betrayal, jealousy, revenge, lawyers, seal team members etc.

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

Imaginative story. It is somewhat interesting to read what people say and their emotional reactions. Plot aside, excellent writing, You are a writer. I hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any way you put it they are still nothing but whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't find the characters in the least credible, and the healing-by-magic-pussy plot is ridiculous, not to mention an LW cliche.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

I agree with some of the other comments on here. The story is imaginative, unique, and very interesting. I also agree that it should be a gateway to a longer series. It has the makings of a major tale where many write (with your permission, of course) their version of an ending, such as “February Sucks;” "Just Once....If You Don’t Mind;” “The Bridge;” “Another Love” and a few others. You write well, and that, of course, adds to the enjoyment of the story. I also think that their should be flashback(s) showing how the game started and developed into what it is now. I think the characters need to be more developed.

All in all, very well done. Congratulations.

SK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This reads like virtually every other story wrtten for the cuckerati of LW.

ohioohioover 2 years ago

This may be challenging to many readers because of the unusual (to say the least) situation, but I found it well-written and very absorbing. I look forward to more of your stories, whether about these two couples or other ones.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am Anonymous. I hated the theme of this story and the characters in it, particularly Richard and Sara. I gave it one star and wish I could have factored in a 0 star rating.

Literotica is like a butcher shop. Everyone walks in and is free to observe ALL the cuts of meat. Some look better than others, but we can see them all. We also have our own personal opinions on the different cuts. We are free to voice our opinions and why we prefer one over another. If I see a story like this as a bunch of "tripe" because of the cuckold tone, than I can say so. There are only three story tags, none refer to cuckold. To me cuckolding is like decaying meat in a butchers, offputting and obnoxious.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A *3 for your extended preface, but a -1 for a cuckold story after all that.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

"Remember that the skill of an author, if skill there is, lies in developing believable characters and plot-lines, and engaging and involving their readers. So, if you are outraged by the behaviour of the characters, thank you. That shows you find them believable."

I generally don't read these type of stories and thanks for your warning up front but it also intrigued me so I went ahead and read it. I'll just say that you accomplished your mission and it was also well written. I'm also not going to score it as you warned me what I was getting before I started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm. Sara loves Tom? And she shows it... how? Even Tom says she is one of Richard's women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, besides Tom being somewhat mentally slow. As well as no control of what comes out of his mouth. You have put a new twist on an old subject, which was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This isn’t sharing. Tom has given his wife away to Richard! Richard now has many “loving wives”! This is cuckolding! Richard needs a kick in his balls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I always say..there is no smoke without a fire! You have spent almost half a page on how you don’t go for that sort of thing…blah blah blah! But reading your story says that’s a load of hogwash!! You are deep down a born cuck….what if u can’t actually do it actullay…so u put it down as a story and live through that your secret desires!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous