Coupons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I didn't feel like waiting until this weekend!" Mom said matter-of-factly.

I was confused and it apparently showed on my face.

"Your mother was supposed to wait until this weekend to have you again, but I guess she couldn't wait," he said, walking up to Mom, "I just came back real quick to get some food to bring food for dinner at the office. I'll be back later!" he said, kissing her on her forehead.

He looked at me and said, "Go easy on her, I might want my turn later on!"

We watched him walk into the kitchen. Mom must have felt me shrinking inside her and began to slowly move her hips back and forth to keep me hard.

"I'll explain," she said, "but I want to keep you hard."

It didn't take Mom fucking me long before I was fully hard inside her again.

"Dad's okay with this?" I asked.

"I told your father that I wanted you to fuck me again and he was okay with it, but he wanted to watch. He's a little bit of a voyeur. I just couldn't help myself and wanted this beautiful young cock today," she informed me with a smirk on her face.

"You can fuck me whenever you want, Mom."

"Are you sure about that?" she asked, still moving her hips back and forth.

"It's a joke, Mom. Aside from this being an extension of a one-time offer, my sister is the one I want most."

She renewed her gyrations with more enthusiasm.

"That's what I wanted to hear, my love. I am so happy to be with you right now, ya know. There's no better love you'll ever know than what we all have together."

"I know, Mom. I'm learning that every day."

12