All Comments on 'Coupons Ch. 02'

by iWriter4U

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Lucky guy! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It might not be exactly the same but I've definitely read this story before. Your first chapter is almost one for one. Wish I could remember the original story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

The stuff with him fucking his mom ruins the story for me. That's a crying shame considering that you wrote something really fantastic for the sister scene:

"I've waited so long, Simon. I begged Mom and Dad to have you sooner, but they made me wait. I have built this moment up in my mind for so long and I'm about to become one with you for the first time. I love you so much!" she said, a single tear streaming down her face."

That paragraph combined with Courtney going on the emotional roller coaster ride causing her to bawl her eyes out was some of the best stuff ever. 3/5

iWriter4UiWriter4Uabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous - You have seen this story before. It was taken down for some editing and re-posted along with many other stories. Take a look at my bio for more information on me and what I'm doing. This series was posted in three parts and after reading them myself, I knew my late husband intended to write more. Instead of additional chapters, I extended chapter three to be a better and hopefully more fulfilling end. When I say I edited it, I did not adjust his approach to character development as many pointed out in the comments of chapter one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriWriter4U@iWriter4U
Twitter/X: No Longer Posting Here Instagram: EroticaWriter4U Threads: EroticaWriter4U eMail: iwriter4u@yahoo.com LushStories content creator - Temporarily Halted I am for hire. Contact me about your true story or fantasy and we'll talk about bringing them to life in the form...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Coupons Ch. 01 Previous Part
Coupons Series Info