Court Discipline for Leslie Pt. 02

Story Info
Leslie chooses humiliating corporal punishment in court.
2.5k words
4.33
12.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COURT DISCIPLINE FOR LESLIE PART 02 of 02.

*All characters in this story are fictitious and do not represent any person living or dead. All characters are over age 21.*

She was now totally immobilized and at the mercy of the judge. The clerk brought around a large, full-length mirror and placed it to her side, so she could watch her own discipline being administered. When she turned to go after placing the mirror, she walked close to Leslie and gave her a little slap on her asscheek with the back of her hand, but nobody saw it because she did it so subtly while she was moving.

The judge rose from her chair and told the witnesses to gather round.

I made a last-minute inspection. She was secured to the spanking bench, legs spread wide, pussy which was becoming noticeably moist was on full open display, her asshole winking at the audience with a sheen of perspiration on the insides of her cheeks.

"I see she's enjoying this about as much as the last time," said the clerk in a snotty tone. The clerk chuckled and explained what occurred last time to the 20-something male stenographer. He blushed as he chortled at the obviously graphic and humiliating description given to him by the young lady.

The judge came over and the room hushed as she walked over to inspect the preparations. She nodded and walked over to a closet and selected her instrument of torment for the miscreant: a leather tawse. Leslie watched wide-eyed as she flexed it, approaching her now with her jacket off and the sleeves of her white shirt rolled up.

Leslie once more took stock of her predicament as she looked at herself in the mirror. 'Oh my God, what cruelty. I've never been so exposed in all my life. My legs ache from their spread position, my poor asshole is still aggravated from the doctor's torturous insertions, and my pussy is wet.' She finally got up the courage to squeak out a final plea for mercy to the judge.

"Please, your honor, have mercy on me," she managed to get out with a cracking voice. "That tawse will take the skin off my buns turned up like this. Please spare my privates." The judge just gave her a pathetic look and continued getting herself into just the right position.

'I hope I have the strength to endure my punishment without totally embarrassing myself. I'm so afraid I'm going to pee on myself. Lord, please don't let it happen...please don't. I'll be good...please...,' she begged silently, wondering if God was even listening.

The judge approached her and bent down between her obscenely spread legs. She placed the tawse flat across her buttocks and made sure there was clearance between the tawse and her pussy. She inserted her fingers in the space between the tawse and her skin as she moved it from where her ass crack began at her lower spine up to the back of her thighs. She could feel her fingers running up the inside of her cleft, then brushing against her pussy lips on the way to her thighs. Leslie's sobbing did not deter her one bit. The video camera caught both her testing of the tawse and Leslie's tears.

Satisfied that she would not be striking her pussy unless she consciously decided to spank her there, she straightened up and moved to the side. She extended her arm with the tawse, gauging the distance to be sure she would properly cover both asscheeks with each stroke.

"OK, everyone, take your positions as witnesses. I'm about to begin," she announced loudly in the quiet room. Sensing that her spanking was about to begin, the audience had already begun to jockey for best viewing position while not interfering with the videotaping.

The court clerk walked up to me and handed me a foil packet containing a small finger of ginger.

"Here's the 'fig' you asked me to bring. Don't worry, I wouldn't forget this for anything!" she told me proudly. I smiled and thanked her for being so thoughtful, sarcastically remarking that I knew Leslie appreciated it as well.

I squatted down before her spread genitals and parted her tight asscheeks, exposing her clenched anus even further. I slid the tip of the ginger suppository up to touch her asshole, which made her clench it even more.

As soon as the initial "wink reflex" subsided, I slipped the tip inside her puckered hole, almost all the way in. As she clenched her asscheeks together, I released the pressure on the fig and allowed it to slide back out. This caused a pleasurable sensation for her, I know, so I did it a few more times...in and out...to have a little fun myself and to cause her further humiliation by exhibiting pleasure under these circumstances.

Finally, I thrust the fig all the way up into her rectum, my finger buried to the hilt. I held it there for a few seconds, enjoying the warmth of her insides as I felt her squeezing madly on my finger. Finally, I withdrew my finger and nodded to the judge.

She took a final measurement and cocked her arm back as the audience held its breath.

Many thoughts went through Leslie's head in that brief time between when the judge raised the tawse until she felt it smack her bare cheeks.

Leslie thinking to herself: 'How humiliating having my ass played with before witnesses. What great entertainment for everyone but me. The fig is buried in the dark, deep depths of my rectum, irritating and burning.'

'But now my attention is focused on the tawse which will soon begin taking the full measure of my poor, poor perfectly positioned posterior. That leather will easily inflict the fires of hell on my fully exposed bottom. At this moment I'd literally do anything to save my bum its well-deserved due. Oh please, God, make me brave enough to take whatever is inflicted.'

She closed her eyes and clenched her jaw shut as she anticipated the first stroke.

"SMAAACCKKK!!!"

"One," somebody in the audience counted aloud.

"SMAAACKK!!!"

"Two," several people counted at once.

And so it went for the first ten strokes. She yelped and cried out at each stroke, but she couldn't move to escape the sting of the little strap. The judge appeared to be enjoying her work...almost a labor of love. She was able to feel the excitement in the audience as the strapping made her asscheeks burn and turn a nice rosy shade. As for the witnesses, they didn't want it to end.

The judge took a pause after ten. Then she turned to the witnesses and addressed them.

"Those first ten were for lying on the court forms. However, the doctor reports that she was uncooperative during her examination. For that, I am adding a sentence of five more," she intoned like a college professor lecturing her students.

A murmur of approval went up from the witnesses and a couple even clapped. She didn't even think of protesting now because she knew the allegation was true. She deserved this.

The judge called me over and instructed me to swab down her bottom with an alcohol prep pad just in case she broke the skin this time. I had the court clerk assist me with this by holding each of her asscheeks steady as I wiped her down. Then she parted her cheeks as I swabbed up and down her cleft. I finally wiped down her pussy lips, matting the hair to her skin in the process.

The judge took her position again and drew her arm back.

SMAACCKKK!!!

"One," the audience called out in unison, and with glee.

SMAACCKKK!!!

"Two," the chorus resumed. The male videographer at the camera started to giggle as he closed in on her ass in the viewfinder. It was contagious, because then the court steno followed suit. In an instant, it seemed everyone but the judge was giggling and pointing at her in her humiliating predicament.

The final three strokes were given hard, making her ass flesh jiggle with each new stroke. Her ass was dark red.

Finally, the judge was finished with her and handed me the tawse. I told the clerk to take the tawse and scrub it down for the next session. I noticed Leslie had peed slightly, and the judge noticed as well.

"Get her cleaned up," said the judge. "I don't want her messing my courthouse on the way back to your office."

I told the sheriffs to unfasten her and they did so, helping her to her feet. At that time, she was weak and sobbing. I instructed them to stand her up and bend her over the spanking bench. I took a sanitary napkin and tucked it up between her legs, covering her pussy. I taped the tabs to her abdomen and rear thigh with surgical tape to hold it in place. I instructed them to seat her in the "punishment position" on the straight back chair to the side of the spanking bench.

They made her spread her legs and straddle the chair seat, facing the back of the chair. They put her hands on the rear legs with her chin resting on the top of the chair back. They hooked her feet behind the front legs of the chair, which had the effect of pushing her ass over the edge of the chair and outward, fully exposed and facing the doorway.

The door behind her opened and she saw out of the corner of her eye two new sheriffs escorting in a man she guessed was about twenty-three. He was begging and pleading to be spared, but he stopped, staring at the spectacle she presented. She felt him gazing with fear at what was just done to her backside...and he knows the same was going to happen to him. She was so ashamed at having yet another young man witness her in his mortifying position, but there was nothing she could do to protect her modesty.

The judge stood in front of Leslie and lectured her on the evil of her ways, and told her she never wanted to see her back in her courtroom again. Or the punishment would be proportionately increased.

The sheriffs began fastening the man to the spanking bench, face down. She could see his shiny buttocks being stretched taut while they secured him. She caught a glimpse of his testicles being pushed back between his legs as they were spread apart. Then the court clerk reached beneath his hips and adjusted his semi-hard cock so it was pinned between the bench and his abdomen pointing straight ahead.

Somehow, her pain subsided enough to know that she would love to stay and witness his punishment if she were allowed.

Coming back to reality, she suddenly realized the view she was presenting to the younger man on the spanking bench. 'Surely they won't require a woman my age to be so shamelessly exhibited. These bastards have no decency at all! I'm sorry, but this is all too much for me.

'At least remove the damn pad! That's all I ask... just remove the fucking pad!!! I've taken a brutal beating...I've been punished. But please don't subject me to the unimaginable humiliation of walking in public nude save for a damn sanitary napkin!'

But it was all part of Leslie's punishment. Maybe I'd have time to cover her a bit before we entered the hallway and walked past all those folks who've had their ears to the door for the last half hour....and maybe not.

I made her stand up, still straddling the chair. I ripped off the sanitary napkin and handed it to her to take out of the room when we go. I made her bend over where the bound man could see her asshole clearly. I took a tampon from the court steno and inserted it into her asshole so the fig wouldn't leak out onto the floor.

Since I was in a hurry for the next subject, I threw the hospital gown over her shoulders as we walked to the door.

The sheriffs led her out into the hallway with the gown barely covering her tits. Her red, flaming ass was exposed as she walked past a small group of spectators of both sexes. They gaped at her red ass as she passed...and at the string hanging out from between her cheeks. She hung her head in shame and padded silently down the hall in her bare feet, holding the wet sanitary napkin in her hand. Now they all knew she couldn't control herself from peeing under punishment.

When we returned to my office, they brought her into the bathroom, the same one as last time with no doors. We all watched as I made her tug at the string and pull the tampon out of her rectum. Then we heard the 'plop' as the bits of the fig left inside her hit the water.

When she was through, I had the sheriffs bend her over and spread her cheeks for me...and I wiped her pussy and asshole off with some clean gauze.

I told her to get dressed, and we all watched as she slowly, painfully slipped on her clothes, but I ordered her to leave her panties off. I smiled as I thought of that short skirt rubbing her irritated ass all the way home.

I smiled and waved goodbye to her as she walked out the door and said, "Hope to see you again soon, Leslie!" as cheerfully as I could muster. The sheriffs chuckled as she waved limply back, unable to speak a word.

She slunk through the short hallway, hoping no one would see her leave. The crowd was still at the door to the judge's chambers, listening to the boy take his licks. One woman was there giggling and counting the strokes on her fingers with undisguised glee. A man in the group turned and spotted Leslie, pointing her out to another man just as she slipped through the stairwell door.

She hurried to her car, refusing to look back at the building. She got in the car, where the seats were really hot, causing her to squirm uncontrollably. Poor Leslie wondered how she was ever going to make it home.

As she swung around past the building on the way out of the lot, she saw a woman come out of the building carrying a file folder. She looked twice at Leslie as she passed. Leslie craned her neck at the woman as she drove past, just in time to see her smile and pat her fanny a few times. She knew!

Leslie reflected painfully on what had brought her to this mortifying punishment today. 'I hope my boss doesn't mind my taking off a few days. There is no way my ass could sit at a computer anytime soon.'

When Leslie calmed down, she wished she could go back and thank that judge for punishing her. She did wrong and deserved what she had received.

She made her way home uncomfortably, given the hot car seats. As soon as she got into the house she stripped off her clothes and went into the bedroom. 'Now, where did I leave my vibrator...?'