Tax Season Frustration - Pt. 01

Story Info
Sub visits her Dom during a stressful day.
1.5k words
4.71
6.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tax program was getting on my nerves. I told her up front this wasn't a good weekend.  I told her I was going to be busy finishing my taxes, gathering all the documents, stressing out, but she talked me into it.  "I really need a reset, an escape," she said, "I need to feel subservient. I need to be exposed and commanded, and all the things. Online isn't enough right now." We've been friends a long time; she wouldn't ask frivolously. Plus we haven't seen each other in a good eight or nine months. I conceded. 

It's just over a six hour drive, she showed up Saturday around 3pm.  The door was unlocked, she knew to come in, freshen up, change to an apron and slut heels (and nothing else), and begin preparing dinner, all in silence; she was familiar with my apartment.  Truthfully, the moment the door opened I started to get blood flowing into my cock, but I needed to concentrate, and she needed to perform some domestic service. I tried to focus on my task.

-

Twenty minutes after she starts in the kitchen I summon her; she approaches in a standing display position to my immediate left - legs just over shoulder width apart, arms locked behind her back, chest out, chin up, eyes down.  She looks amazing, I pretend not to notice.  I continue looking at my screen as I casually let my left hand feel the outside of her pussy lips.  She's moist as expected.  Still staring at my computer, I pinch her clit lightly while I continue facing the tax program, "How was the drive?" 

Her breathing notably increases, there are periodic little short breaths as she tries to talk, "Light rain most the way, Sir."  Her hips push forward a little, her legs tense slightly. My pulsating pinches get harder. 

"I have a lot to get done this weekend, and I'm already in an edgy mood.  You are going to have to show patience, are we clear?" 

I slip my middle finger almost all the way inside of her pussy. She begins to writhe as she half whispers, "yes, Sir." 

I look up at her, she looks at me and we hold eye contact for a moment as I start to slowly ease my ring finger inside next to my middle finger.  The ache exudes from her face; after a few beats, "Eyes down, sub."  She quickly complies.  Her knees bend a little and her thighs come together slightly as her breathing increases.  My thumb begins to circle her clit. "I'm going to need coffee, the way I like it.  I don't want my cup to empty." 

"Yes, Sir." 

Her hips writhe, my cock pushes inside my pants,"You can prep the food, but don't start cooking. When you finish prepping, come kneel right here and wait until I address you." 

"Yes, Sir." 

Her breathing is slightly erratic.  I remove my fingers, she closes her eyes briefly. "Down," I order. She kneels. "Look at me," I command as I push her apron top together exposing her tits.  I grab her nipples and look into her eyes.  I give them both a good pinch as I pull her to me for a long kiss.  As I release from the kiss and look back into her eyes, I give both nipples a slight twist.  We hold a gaze for a moment, both with a 'it's been a long time' grin.  "Okay, run along." 

"Yes, Sir." 

Trying to decipher what credit card charge goes to what write-off category is taking forever.  I've hit some loop that the tax program isn't letting me get past.  I lost my password to a write-off utility account and the reset isn't working. I'm irritated with myself, I should have done all this crap weeks ago. 

My coffee cup is empty, and there's a slut in my kitchen who isn't paying attention. 

I stand up aggressively, my office chair rolls back across the room.  She looks up and I can see the little smirk she's trying to suppress as she puts her eyes back on what she's doing.  My cock begins to swell. "You think that's funny?" 

When she answers, "I don't know what you mean, Sir," she is not trying to sound cute or coy, rather she is trying to sound convincing; she's lying. 

"Oh, I think you do," I say strictly as I walk with purpose toward her.  She instinctively braces her hands on the counter.  "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about." I move in behind her and grip her hair with my left hand and stand her straight up, my right hand begins to explore her ass and thighs. "I told you this was going to be a tense weekend for me," I swat her on the ass [X], "now you get to find out what [X] that [X] means [X]," I warn, emphasizing each of the last three words with a spank.  Her knees bend and she begins to writhe and dip, but I straighten her back up, "get your ass up [X].  You know what you need, don't you? [X] Don't you, slut?! [X]  Don't [X] you [X]!"  

The spanks are stinging. She whimpers, "Yes, Sir." 

My cock begins to make a tent in my khakis.  I push her forward, "Bend your ass over the counter [X].  Ass out [X]!" She rushes to comply, apron as a barrier between the counter and her skin, "I know what you need, don't I [X]?" 

"Yes, Sir." 

"Don't [X] I [X]?!" 

"Yes, Sir! You know what I need!" 

"Spread your legs [X]!" She immediately complies. "Your pussy is already drenched, isn't it?"  I slap her pussy a few times, feeling her wetness. 

"Yes, Sir," she says with embarrassment. 

Still gripping her hair, "Of course it is. [X] You are a needy [X] slut with a wet [X] pussy [X] and a smart [X] ass look on your face."  I plunge my two middle fingers into her pussy and begin pumping them in and out, she's fully lubricated. 

"You know what, come for me, right now.  Show me who you answer to." She writhes on my hand. "Right now! Come all over my fingers!" Her breathing becomes rapid, her hips pulsate.  "That's right, come for me." 

A moment later she breathes in deeply, holds her breath, pushes her hips into the counter, and I feel the contractions around my fingers, she exhales with force and a moan. "Thank you, Sir." 

"Still got a smirk for me, sub?" 

"No Sir." 

"Yeah, let's make sure, get your ass up." I stand her up and lead her across the kitchen to the utensils drawer. "We're going to have a little stroll around the kitchen to remind you of a few things."  I open the drawer and reach in and grab a wide wooden spoon, which I begin to apply to all parts of her ass. "Don't you think that's a good idea? [X] A little reminder [X]?" 

"Yes, Sir," she whimpers.   

"Pinch your clit, right now." She reaches between her legs and begins to masturbate standing.  I walk her a few laps around the kitchen island applying the wooden spoon liberally to her ass cheeks as I admonish her. She writhes and bends as she moves, trying to navigate all the sensory input; I know this is the kind of humiliation she craves, the "reset" she wants, and the sight of her struggle pushes my cock push as hard as it can confined in my pants. 

"I need to come, please.  Please!" 

"Of course [X] you do!  Because you are slutty [X], and naughty [X], and lucky for you I know exactly [X] what [X] you [X] need [X], don't I?" 

"Yes, please, pleeeease, please please please!" 

"Come for me [X]," I demand, "right now [X]." 

She leans one hand on the counter while furiously finishing with her other hand. 

"I [X] said [X] come [X] right [X] now! [X]"

As her orgasm takes over her, she goes down to her knees, leaning against the lower cabinets.  As the orgasm subsides she silently leans into me, grabs my left leg and holds on.  She needs a moment, I reach down and stroke her hair.  I let her rest. 

After a bit I lift her chin, "look at me." She turns and kneels facing me, looking up.  I place my thumb at her lips and she immediately takes it in her mouth and begins to gently suck. "Finish prepping and come kneel beside me like I said." She nods.

"I want you to understand, clearly, what is going to happen when you are done.  I am going to put you on that couch, and I'm going to suck your clit, and I'm going to suck it hard.  I'm going to tongue fuck your pussy and your ass.  There will be nothing hidden from me, there will be no barriers, there is no place that I do not have complete access to and command of, are we clear?" She nods again, my thumb still in her mouth.

"Then I'm going to fuck you, and I'm going to fuck you hard, and while I fuck you, I'm going to set your ass on fire, and when I'm finished we will certainly understand each other." 

She nods, her eyes looking desperate and needy. I remove my thumb from her mouth, "alright, get back to it." 

"Yes Sir." 

"My coffee cup is empty." 

"Yes Sir."

"And remove that apron.  I've granted you enough modesty and cover."

"Yes Sir."

-

Continued in Part 2