Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
Daenerys Targaryen propositions Sansa Stark.
10.5k words
4.78
13.8k
22

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sansa Stark used to dream of going to Kings Landing. She used to tell everyone she was going to live there someday with her Prince, and had been so excited when she first arrived, as it seemed all her dreams were coming true. But those dreams had quickly turned into nightmares, which she feared she'd never awake from. Even when she left this place, her life had continued to be a nightmare, and even now she wasn't sure it was over.

After all, the dead were defeated, as were the Boltons and the Lannisters. But Sansa feared they had replaced one tyrant for another. That history would repeat itself once again, and a Stark would go south, only to be brutally murdered. Perhaps in the way that her grandfather and uncle were.

However, despite promising herself she would never return to Kings Landing, Sansa Stark was breaking that promise today, in the name of finally ending this nightmare once and for all. After all, there was so many in the North who had given their lives to earn their freedom, the least she could do was risk her life in return, especially now they had never been so close to that goal.

Certainly not within her lifetime. And there was reason to hope that her worst fears about Daenerys Targaryen would prove to be unfounded. She had, after all, kept her word up until this point. So perhaps she would grant the North it's freedom, since it was the reason that the other Six Kingdoms hadn't been overrun by the dead.

It was hard to concentrate on those hopeful feelings though, as she made her way through the city streets where she'd nearly been raped, past the place her father was executed, into the castle she had been held hostage in, and then finally, into the throne room she had been humiliated in. The only saving grace was that she had guards every step of the way up until that point, but they weren't allowed inside the throne room.

Thankfully, Daenerys had no guards. In fact, there were only handmaidens, who she really dismissed, and left the room while glancing at her with a strange look which made Sansa feel uneasy. Or more accurately, more so than before, which was really saying something.

After a brief pause Sansa took a deep and calming breath, and then slowly walked through the Great Hall up to The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, Queen Daenerys Targaryen. God, the woman was beautiful. It had been the very first thing that Sansa had thought when they first met, and it was even more true now. She'd seen others sit in the chair, and chairs like it, but no one had seemed like they belonged there.

No, they had always been pretenders, unworthy of power. This was a goddess, who had dissented from the heavens to come to rule over them all. Or at least that was how it looked. Sansa had to remember that, to remember why she was here, and avoid the urge she felt to bow down to this incredible beauty.

"Good to see you again, Lady Sansa." Daenerys greeted warmly, with a disarming smile, "I hope the seas weren't too rough."

"They were kind, thank you, your grace." Sansa return that disarming smile with one of her own, "And it's good to see you too. And to see you succeed in your goal. I'm glad."

"Are you?" Daenerys raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Sansa quickly responded, before sighing as she added, "On reflection, I may have been a little unfair to you in Winterfell. But please understand, my family has been betrayed before. Often because they trusted the wrong people. I feared you would take after your father. And honestly, I still do. But you have kept your word, and if you continue to keep it, I'll be happy to admit that I was wrong about you."

There was a brief pause as Daenerys had to take a moment to admire the girl's boldness, before questioning in amusement, "Is that an apology?"

"It was meant to be." Sansa smiled bashfully, "Forgive me, I'm out of practice."

"There is nothing to forgive." Daenerys said dismissively, quickly clarifying, "I find your honesty refreshing."

"In that case, I confess, I'm eager to discuss the reason I came." Sansa said softly, cautiously taking a step towards the throne.

"Which is?" Daenerys question teasingly.

Sansa was a little wary of that response, but pushed on, "Freedom from The North. As you promised in your letter."

"Ah yes, that." Daenerys said coolly, before reminding her guest, "I also mentioned, there would be a price."

"Whatever it is, I'll pay it." Sansa said firmly.

"Are you sure?" Daenerys questioned, before pointing out, "I thought that the great Sansa Stark was the smartest person in all the land. Far too bright to agree to something without knowing the terms in advance."

"My people have fought and died to achieve freedom." Sansa pointed out, "Surely I cannot expect them to do something I wouldn't do myself, if I could."

"Many rulers would disagree." Daenerys pointed out dryly.

"We are not those rulers." Sansa countered dryly.

"Indeed." Daenerys chuckled, before ordering, "Come closer, Lady Stark."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa replied, cautiously ascending the stairs until she was standing in front of the Queen.

Once her pray was close enough, Daenerys questioned softly, "What if I told you, Lady Stark... that the price I required, is you."

Fearing the worst Sansa pushed, "Meaning... my head?"

"No." Daenerys chuckled, "Your hand."

For a few long seconds Sansa just stared at the Queen with disbelief, and then softly questioned, "Marriage? Between two women?"

"My advisers wouldn't shut up about a marriage between our houses, to solidify peace, and put the wheel firmly back to where it rightfully belongs." Daenerys explained, "However, I have no interest in your brothers, only you, as I prefer the company of women. It is my little way of compromising with them. And taking the most beautiful woman in this land as my bride."

Sansa tried and failed not to blush at the compliment, before protesting, "You flatter me, your grace. But-"

"I speak only the truth." Daenerys interrupted.

"But, it..." Sansa cautiously continued on, "It is forbidden."

"In the books of The Seven? Yes, but you worship the old Gods, do you not?" Daenerys questioned, "I could not find any objection from them. Nor in the rules of law which govern this land."

"Perhaps." Sansa admitted softly, before pointing out, "But most people will not accept it. Especially in the North."

"Most people will struggle to accept a female ruler. My sexual preference is something that they will have to learn to endure as well." Daenerys said firmly, "But I am the Queen. I have the men, and the dragons, and now I have the throne. People may not like me in the beginning, or my choice of bed mate, but they shall fear me too much to do anything about it. Or to do anything to you. Whisper behind our backs? Yes, but they will do that anyway. And I think you know that. That it will be something we need to endure, even if we earn the respect of the people as good Rulers. And perhaps even the love. Some will simply hate us for being women. And I care not what those people think. Why should you?"

There was a long pause, which allowed Daenerys's words to hung in the air, and sink deep into Sansa's head. Automatically she was suspicious of it, because it seemed too good to be true. Because she had come here fearing death. Expecting it, even. This was a vast improvement, especially considering everything it could entail.

But Sansa needed to control her desires, and think about this rationally. Daenerys had made a lot of good points, but it wasn't like this was the first silver tongued person with power who had tried to seduce her with pretty little promises. So if there was any floor in the argument, she needed to find it now. And more importantly, she needed to know exactly what her 'sacrifice' would gain.

"I marry you, and the North is free?" Sansa asked cautiously.

"The North... gets what it wants." Daenerys said, tempted to leave it there, especially given the look on Sansa's pretty face. But nevertheless, she clarified, "A Stark ruling over them. And the rest of the Seven Kingdoms. Why declare independence, when you're on top? What kind of sense does that make?"

There was a long pause, then Sansa softly argued, "It isn't what we fought for."

"Isn't it?" Daenerys argued, "The North appears to object to being ruled from the South, but neither of us are Southerners. I will always be a foreign whore to them, while you will always be their favourite daughter. You can visit the North regularly, reassure them you are the one making the decisions, ones which will always benefit them, as long as you promise to return to my side."

"But you make the decisions?" Sansa guessed, finding the flaw she'd feared.

"Yes, but I promise to always heed your council. Especially for the North." Daenerys insisted.

Yet another long pause, this one the longest yet, then against her better judgment Sansa admitted softly, "It's not freedom though."

"Perhaps. But it is power and influence most people could only dream of." Daenerys pointed out, "Isn't that worth it? Isn't that more beneficial to the North?"

"But..." Sansa protested, tears in her eyes, "You're, you're asking me to be caged here. Again. I can't... I can't just..."

"You might be surprised what you are willing to endure for the good of your people. And your House." Daenerys said softly, before pointing out, "And yes, you have suffered from poor matches greatly, but this time you will have a lover who actually takes care of you. I promise you that. And that you will finally have what you truly want. Or do you deny that you have the same desires I do?"

Glancing over the beauty in front of her, Sansa admitted, "No."

"Well, a demonstration, perhaps? To show what you can look forward too, as my wife." Daenerys softly offered.

Poor Sansa's heart skipped a beat, as with those words The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms Queen Daenerys Targaryen slowly reached for her Dragon brooch, which seemed to be holding her complicated dress together. Sure enough, once it was undone, the dress became loose, and with a little help slid off of the body of the Mother of Dragons.

And what a body it was. Oh God, Sansa's imagination couldn't ever then close to doing justice to Daenerys Targaryen's incredible body, which was truly a feast for her eyes. One she stared at for a few long seconds barely aware of the Queen chuckling at the reaction she got, and then closing the short distance between them.

"This is pleasing to you, is it not?" Daenerys questioned softly.

"Gods yes." Sansa said softly, then blushed, as she hadn't meant to say that, but she had been just so dumb struck she couldn't help it.

"Good." Daenerys chuckled, before adding with a playful tone, "But I require proof."

"Proof?" Sansa questioned weakly.

"Yes." Daenerys leaned in and whispered into Sansa's ear, "Take off your clothes."

"What?" Sansa blushed.

"Take off your clothes." Daenerys repeated, "As I said, I require proof of your approval. Mmmmmmmm, and if you remove your clothes, I'm sure I can find some."

"Here?" Sansa blushed again, and looked nervously around.

"We will not be disturbed, I assure you." Daenerys promised, before guessing, "Or maybe you are thinking of the atrocities committed against your House here? By my House, in particular? That is a burden I feel too. But if you want to be my Queen, you will need to conquer the demons of the past. And this will be more fun than prayer."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa admitted with a smile.

"Well then... do you require time to think about it, or..." Daenerys questioned.

There was yet another pause, then Sansa cautiously asked, "And if I refuse?"

"You will be free to go. And I will feel like a fool." Daenerys said self-deprecatingly. Then she added, "Then I will see if your sister is open to the idea."

"I would like to see that." Sansa laughed softly.

The laughter quickly died down as Daenerys looked at Sansa for a few long seconds, then questioned, "Would you?"

Sansa gulped, then against her better judgment admitted, "I have another preference."

With that Sansa tried to take off her own dress, making her intentions crystal clear. She succeeded with that at least, although her dress was designed to be practical for the North, not something which could be removed on a whim.

She had worn it as a symbol of power, only for it to backfire spectacularly, as throughout that conversation she felt like a silly little girl, which was even more so the case when she fumbled with her dress, was increasing to chuckle at her own misfortune. And the blasted thing had made her sweat something fierce. Hells, the experience would've totally ruined the mood if it wasn't the fact Queen Daenerys Targaryen was standing there the entire time, looking like an absolute goddess.

There was an awkward pause, then Sansa threw the Queen's words back in her face, "This is pleasing to you, is it not?"

She had not meant to sound so flustered and annoyed, but Sansa just couldn't help herself in that moment. And she briefly wondered whether it would be her last mistake, as she was unsure what to make of the look that Daenerys was giving her. Apparently, there was no need to worry, as it was simple desire, proving by the fact that the new Queen gave her an answer in the form of closing the distance between them, and pulling Sansa's body firmly against her own, and their lips inches apart.

Gods, it excited Sansa more than anything which she'd ever dreamed of, and definitely more than she had experienced. Not that it was saying much. Then Queen Daenerys Targaryen pressed her lips to hers, and she completely lost the ability to think coherently.

Daenerys had initially planned this as a deception to get some ass. However, the more she thought about it, the more she saw that marrying a Stark would be the best option if she wanted to unite the Seven Kingdoms. Also, Sansa might actually be some use to her when it came to ruling. And it would be good to have her where she could keep an eye on her.

And most of all, it would be fun to tame this beast, who had been so very hostile to her. But she wasn't expecting to like the girl. Or for this to be easy. But it was easy, and all of the sudden Sansa Stark seemed less like a stuck up know it all bitch, and more like a clumsy girl, who had no idea what she had just agreed too. It was endearing, really.

It was also highly arousing to Daenerys, who was very close to tearing off Sansa's cumbersome outfit so she could ravage her. She was just about able to keep her composure, but pretty much the moment the redhead was free of her dress the silver-haired girl was on her. There were a few long seconds where Daenerys admired her prize, but then she gripped onto it firmly and kissed it.

Well, she gave Sansa one more brief chance to protest first, but then their lips were fused together, the two girls practically devouring each other. And as adorable as the nervous puppy routine had been, the Dragon Queen rejoiced to find some fight left in the Wolf.

Which was particularly noticeable when she added her tongue into the mix, as instead of trying to pull away Sansa boldly attempted to fight back. It was ultimately fruitless, of course, as Daenerys was vastly more experienced, and knew just how to put a learner in her place. However, it was very promising for what was to come.

Although there was something to be said for just the kissing. Oh yes, Daenerys thoroughly enjoyed just the feeling of her naked body pressed against the equally naked body of the younger girl. Especially as she felt hard nipples poking her tits, and wetness against her thighs. Which drove her crazy. So much so that she ended up turning them around, and pushing her new little plaything backwards.

At first it was simply walking backwards, but then Daenerys was breaking the kiss in favour of shoving Sansa down on the throne she had worked so hard to get. Which clearly took the younger girl by surprise, but it shouldn't. After all, it was perfectly fine if the Ruler allowed it, and Daenerys was having some fun with it, as she was very much in control here.

Something she proved by straddling Sansa's waist, and then shoving her tongue back into the other girl's mouth. Something which took the redhead off-guard for a second or two, but she was soon relaxing and kissing the silver-haired girl back. Especially when her Queen grabbed onto her perky little tits, and began having her way with them.

They weren't even close to the biggest Daenerys had ever played with, but she already longed to put them in her mouth. Which was the plan, but there was nothing wrong with a little improvisation. Especially as it seemed to relax her pray, and make her more acceptable to give up what would be required from her. So Daenerys eventually broke away from Sansa's lips, and started heading south.

Although she did take a significant detour to Sansa's neck, which she just couldn't resist already marking her territory. That was definitely something she had planned to do, except later, when it would mean more. Oh well, she'd just to it then too. And as many times as she wanted. She was the Queen, after all. And as she was making clear, this flesh was hers to mark.

Not that Sansa had a problem with this. No, Daenerys feared that it would put the girl off, as it was a sign of ownership, and something she would try and have to hide, but no, the redhead just arched her back, and allowed her Queen to have her way. Gods, it was delicious. As was Sansa's skin. Not as yummy as something else Daenerys longed to taste, but it was good.

And of course, it was particularly satisfying when she wrapped her lips around one of those pretty little nipples, and sucked on it forcefully, making the stubborn Northerner cry out with joy, which turned into a soft whimper, as the Mother of Dragons continued to have her way with her.

Which included turning down the force of the sucking, but adding her tongue into the mix, swirling it around that nipple, before moving over to the other tit to repeat the process. If it had been her beloved Doreah, or even one of her other handmaidens, Daenerys would have taking more time to worship those boobs.

And to her credit, she did pepper a few kisses around each nipple in turn, every now and again. However, it was important to remember there was a difference between seducing, and spoiling. And Sansa had not yet proven herself worthy of everything she had to give. Especially considering this was a rare treat nowadays, one which she mostly just gave Doreah.

Although she had a lot of fun worshiping Sansa's tits, it was not that long before Daenerys started sliding her fingertips up and down the other girl's thigh, almost touching the redhead's cunt, but just coming up short each time. At least for a few long minutes, which was more than enough time to have Sansa squirming beneath her touch. Or at least, more so than before.

Of course, there was nothing compared to when Daenerys actually did it. When she pressed her fingertips to that red-hot, and soaking wet, cunt. That had the high and mighty Sansa Stark arching upwards, and letting out a loud cry, which echoed throughout the room. Which in turn, had Daenerys chuckling around a nipple.

Daenerys then moved to whisper into Sansa's ear, "It seems I have found my proof. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, it seems that you want this. Want to be mine. So just relax, little Wolf, and be mine. Yesssssssss, give me what I want, everything I want, and I promise you a life of seemingly endless pleasure, which you will never want to stop."

"Okay." Sansa whimpered softly, and without hesitation.

Sansa knew that the answer should have been no, as what Daenerys said was really worrying, but she just couldn't help herself. Her body was on fire, and not in the way that she feared it would be, as a result of meeting with the Targaryen. No, it was ablaze with glorious pleasure, the type of which she had never known before. And she wanted more.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers