Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

And Daenerys would make her a fully fledged Queen. Her Queen. Oh yes, she planned to marry this woman, make her the second most powerful person in the land, and still she would have to do this on a regular basis. The thought of it made the silver-haired girl grin wickedly as she pressed the tip of her cock against the virgin ass hole of The Lady of Winterfell.

To savour the moment Daenerys left her cock there for several long seconds, before slowly beginning to push forwards, causing the most private hole of Sansa Stark to start stretching for her. Which in turn, made the respected Lady of Winterfell let out the most adorable gasps, whimpers and cries of pain and humiliation.

Sounds that she continued making as that super forbidden hole stretched wider, and wider, and wider, until the head of the dick slid through that back door, and into the ass itself. Into Sansa Stark's virgin ass, meaning that she had done it. She had taken The Lady of Winterfell's anal cherry. Which of course, Daenerys just had to gloat about.

"I did it! Mmmmmmmm fuck yes, I got your cherry, Lady Stark." Daenerys gleefully gloated, in between chuckles and moans, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, your ass cherry is mine, and soon your entire ass will be mine. Hells, your entire body will be mine. You will be mine. You hear me, Sansa? I'm making you mine. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, you will be mine!"

Unsurprisingly there was no response from the poor, disgraced Lady. Maybe that would change, or worse, there would be long-term consequences to this, after Sansa had got used to the feeling of having her back door turned into a fuck hole. Maybe even much later, with a murder attempt? Daenerys really hoped not, because she didn't want to start out her reign with a war on the North.

But she also couldn't stand the idea of not doing this on a regular basis. Because don't get her wrong, Sansa Stark might just be the most beautiful girl she had ever seen, but she was never more beautiful than right now. Oh yes, The Lady of Winterfell had never looked better than when she was face down, ass up, and presenting her Queen with her most private hole stretching around Daenerys's bitch tamer.

Sansa had expected the taking of her anal virginity to be vile, and it was, and much like with her second husband, she was given a chance to savour the agony and humiliation which was being inflicted upon her. However, she was more determined than ever to do as she was told, as the fate of not just herself, but her entire homeland hung in the balance.

So she gritted her teeth, continued spreading her cheeks, and tried her best to relax and accept this horrible fate. And for that, she was rewarded with more pain and shame as Daenerys began pushing more cock inside her arse. Which thankfully wasn't as bad as the initial anal penetration, or many of the things she had to endure over the years, but it was still pretty bad.

Ironically, it was almost a relief, as for a brief moment there, Sansa had feared that she would actually like this kind of thing. Which would've both been unbearably humiliating, and would have meant that she lost the little bet, so that her arse would belong to the Dragon Queen. This assured that she only had to endure this once, this bitch no doubt insisting they get through with the vile act too it's conclusion, then never again.

Unfortunately, that thought kind of backfired, as it made it easier to just relax, and just when she thought there would be a small victory within this, Sansa felt it. It was small at first, but it was unmistakable. Pleasure! Oh Gods no! She, she was actually enjoying this! Oh Gods, this was so humiliating.

Poor Sansa disparately fought against that feeling, but it was no use. Oh Gods, not only was she the kind of disgusting back door whore that would actually enjoy something like this, she enjoyed it, before the arse stuffing was even complete. Which led to the question, what would happen when her shit-pipe was completely stuffed with cock? It wasn't a question she wanted answered, or needed answered.

No, she was terrified that she knew the answer already, and even though the bum stuffing seemed to last an eternity, it eventually ended with the thighs of Queen Daenerys Targaryen coming to rest against Lady Sansa Stark's arse cheeks, announcing that every inch of that weapon had found a home deep within the rectum of The Lady of Winterfell.

Which again, Daenerys just had to gloat about, "See? Mine! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, your back door cherry is mine, and now I'm buried as deep into your back passage as I can go. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, your bottom was untouched soil, Lady Sansa, and I have just staked my claim. My banners firmly embedded within the walls of your ass, and now it is my territory. Somewhere I plan to live in for a very long time. And you will welcome it. I can tell. Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, Sansa Stark is an ass whore, born to take it up her butt. To take her Queen's cock deep into her bottom. To allow her shit hole to be used as a fuck hole, just like this!"

Again, there was no response from poor Sansa, as again, she was just too overwhelmed by the pain and humiliation she was feeling. Plus, she felt as if she had been skewered like a pig, and the cock was somewhere within her throat. Hells, she was surprised it wasn't coming out of her mouth. But worst of all, it felt kind of good.

Gods, Sansa even felt a weird sense of pride at being able to take the entire length of that cock up her arse. Take it for Daenerys... take it for her Queen. And maybe even, her future wife? Something which was increasingly appealing, especially as the Targaryen allowed her a few precious minutes to relax, and get used to having her backside stuffed like never before.

Then that cock was slowly pulled back, only to be pushed back in. It was a process which was repeated over and over again, only a few inches at a time at first, and as slowly as could be. But it made it official. Oh Gods, Queen Daenerys Targaryen was officially sodomizing Lady Sansa Stark! Oh fuck, Sansa was being bummed! Fucked in the arse like a common whore.

Right there in the middle of the Throne Room, while bent over the Iron Throne, no less. And it was by another woman. By Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Oh shit, those overwhelming thoughts echoed in her mind over and over again for a few long minutes, she didn't even notice she was letting out sounds of pleasure until an unmistakable moan escaped her lips, causing the other woman to chuckle wickedly, and once again gloat.

"Yes, that's it Lady Sansa, moan for me. Moan for your Queen, while she fucks you in the ass." Daenerys moaned in delight, "Oh yes, moan like the little anal slut you were born to be. My little anal whore! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, I promise you this, didn't I not? That your ass would be mine? That I would turn it into my fuck hole, to do with as I please? Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, it's mine now Sansa. You're mine! And you know it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, you know that Lady Sansa Stark's shit hole is now nothing but the slutty little fuck hole of Queen Daenerys Targaryen, ooooooooooh, The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, ohhhhhhhhhhh and The Ruler of your ass, bitch! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I'm your Ruler, and you're my butt sex loving bitch! And now, mmmmmmmm, your Ruler commands you to let go of your cheeks. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I wish to feel them jiggle! Yesssssssssss, I wish to feel Sansa Stark's ass cheeks jiggling against my thighs as I fuck her up the 'arse'!"

Turning as red as her hair, first at the taunting, then at the command, Sansa promised herself that would be the last time she moaned as she did as she was told, taking her hands off her bum cheeks. She then brought them up to her head, so she could cross her arms in front of her, and then bury her face within them, desperately trying to muffle her sounds of pleasure which were now constantly escaping her lips.

However, it was no use, as the initial pain and even the discomfort had faded away, and thanks to the incredible strategic thrusting of the Dragon Queen now there was nothing but pleasure. Increasingly overwhelming pleasure, and then it got worse. Or better, depending on your viewpoint.

For Daenerys Targaryen, this was clearly a great form of entertainment, as she chuckled wickedly, then pointed out, "If you wish for this to be over, Lady Sansa, all you need to do, is ask. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, ask your Queen nicely to fuck your ass harder. Promise that your arse will always be hers. That you will always be hers. That you pledge never-ending loyalty to Queen Daenerys Targaryen."

Which was exactly what Sansa didn't want to do. In fact, it was the last thing she wanted to do. But what choice did she have? She was no warrior, who could endure such pleasurable torture. Yes, she had known humiliation before, more than she cared to admit, but nothing like this. None which she found herself enjoying, and craving more. And oh Gods, did she want more of this.

No, she needed more. And she would gladly give up her body, and even her arse, to this treatment, for the privilege of cumming like a whore with a dick up her bum. But she didn't want to surrender the North, which was the only thing which kept her from replying as long as she did. Even then, she could only take so much, before she lost any semblance of control.

"Make me cum, oh please, for the love of the Gods, make me cum!" Sansa whimpered pathetically, and desperately, "Please, in the name of all the Gods, old and new, fuck me harder. Fuck the hole you now own. Fuck my arse, mmmmmmmmm, fuck my whore arse. Prove it is what you say, your fuck hole! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, pound it hard and make me cum! Make me your bum sex loving bitch! Solidify your conquest of me, oh great conqueror, by ruining my shit hole and making me cum! Please? Oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, bum me! Bum me hard and deep! Please? Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh pleasssssssssseeeeeeeee, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I PLEDGE MY LOYALTY! Oh Gods, I pledge my never-ending loyalty to Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Just please, please, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Of course, the evil bitch couldn't simply have mercy on her. No, she had to stretch out these moments to make Sansa Stark humiliate herself for her, before finally increasing the pace, giving her one more humiliation. Humiliation, which really felt like a reward, as it only took a small increase in the pace of the bumming to make Sansa cum, and after that Daenerys effortlessly made her cum over and over again from being bummed.

But it was worth it for just that first orgasm, and the ones that followed. Which sealed the deal. No matter what the cost, Lady Stark would be the arse sex loving bitch of Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Which was the last coherent thought the poor redhead had for quite a while, as all those climaxes melted together, making her feel like she was constantly cumming.

Daenerys chuckled with wicked delight as this uppity little bitch started cumming for her so hard that her cum squirted out of her cunt, and all over the coveted Iron Throne. Oh, if only the rest of House Stark could see their precious Sansa now, the Dragon Queen thought with a wicked grin. If they could see that she had become the anal whore of a Targaryen. Gods, that would be so very satisfying.

Especially given that she had Sansa Stark bent over the Iron Throne, and was now not only butt fucking the little bitch, but was giving her a rectum wrecking. Maybe literally. Oh yes, after this, the prim and proper Lady Stark would not be able to sit down without thinking about her Queen. If she was able to sit down at all.

In truth, Daenerys would not wish that humiliation on even her worst enemies, and all the practice told her that no matter how hard she brutalized a butt hole, eventually it would return to it's original form. Yes, it would never be quite as tight as it was during the first time, but it was enough to function properly, and allow the poor girl to sit down without any physical discomfort.

They would always remember though, Daenerys made sure of that. Just like she intended to get every drop of enjoyment that she could out of this virgin hole which was still so very tight for her. And of course, Sansa's butt cheeks were jiggling so beautifully, and even turning pinkish, from the assault of those thighs, the smacking of flesh on flesh echoing throughout the room, along with the Stark bitch's cries of ecstasy.

All those things combined with the other end of the woman's weapon bashing against Daenerys's clit insured it was only a matter of time before she came too, and it was honestly very impressive she hadn't done so already, given the aforementioned circumstances. But this wasn't just any old butt fucking of one of her favourite servants, or some girl she would never see again.

No, this was a Stark. THE Stark she had now picked to be her bride, in a bid to peacefully bring the North under her control. So she had to give the greatest performance of her life, and luckily for them both Queen Daenerys Targaryen had been unknowingly training for this for years. Which was why she mostly pounded that sweet little ass hole for as long as she could, and then when she was aching to cum she pushed them both over the edge with some verbal encouragement.

She also grabbed a handful of red hair, so she could yank Sansa's head back and smacked her ass with the other hand, while Daenerys yelled at the top of her lungs, the sound echoing throughout the Throne Room, "CUM FOR ME SANSA! CUM FOR YOUR QUEEN! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM LIKE THE LITTLE BUTT BITCH YOU ARE! MY LITTLE BUTT BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE NOW, AND WHAT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE! MY FUCKING BUTT BITCH! MINE! ALL MINE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I OWN YOU! YOU'RE MY PROPERTY NOW! YOU PLEDGED YOURSELF TO THE RULER OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, AND THE RULER OF YOUR ASS, AND NOW IT'S MINE! ALL MINE! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU'RE MINE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Of course she didn't get to say much, until she herself went crashing over the edge of an amazing climax. To her credit, the Dragon Queen was able to push herself through it, and the several more that followed, but it was the beginning of the end. About that time the other girl went limp, Sansa Stark literally becoming nothing but an orifice for Queen Daenerys Targaryen to use for her pleasure. And oh, she certainly enjoyed using her.

And promised she would do so on almost a daily basis from now on. Something which shouldn't be a problem, considering how much they both enjoyed it. Sadly, eventually even Daenerys's stamina ran out, and she collapsed down onto the body beneath her. Which wasn't very top-like of her, but she was willing to make this sacrifice for just a little more pleasure for them both, which would hopefully solidify Sansa's submission to her.

"Oh Sansa, your ass is perfect!" Daenerys moaned into the ear of her latest conquest, before chuckling wickedly, "Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, your ass is truly made for fucking."

There was a brief pause, then Sansa whimpered, "Thank you, your grace."

"You're very welcome, my Lady." Daenerys chuckled, before adding, "Although a more accurate term for you, is my butt slut. Isn't it?"

Another brief pause, and then another whimper from Sansa, "Yes, yes... your grace."

"Good girl." Daenerys chuckled, already feeling refreshed as she lifted herself up, and patted one of Sansa's butt cheeks, "Now, spread your cheeks for me."

"Your grace?" Sansa questioned, frowning in confusion, "What-"

"Did I stutter?" Daenerys questioned.

"No, your grace." Sansa whimpered, doing as she was told.

"Better." Daenerys huffed, "And remember to keep those cheeks spread until I tell you otherwise. Understand?"

"Yes, your grace." Sansa replied with another whimper.

Daenerys savoured that view for a few long seconds, before slowly beginning to pull her hips back, slowly beginning to pull that cock out of the other highborn girl's most private hole. Something which made the mighty Sansa Stark groan and squirm, but she didn't remove her hands from her cheeks, thus giving her Queen the best possible look at that forbidden hole stretching around the dick slowly leaving it.

Admittedly, there was a moment where Sansa's grip loosened, but all it took was the Mother of Dragons clearing her throat, and her new anal bitch pulled those cheeks apart even more widely than before, and at the perfect time too. Oh yes, it was the perfect time for those cheeks to be spread nice and wide, so that Queen Daenerys Targaryen could truly admire her handiwork.

It was fun to remember just how rude, condescending and downright hostile Sansa Stark had been to her Saviour, and compare it to this version of the redheaded bitch. Oh Gods, Daenerys dearly wished she could capture this moment forever, as it was truly a work of art. Perhaps she would even commission a painting, to commiserate this perfect moment of conquest? Oh yes, she'd had plenty of triumphant moments, but none were better than this.

Not even taking the Iron Throne, which had been a lifelong goal, was as satisfying as seeing Sansa Stark displaying her freshly gaped ass hole to her Queen, showing her that the bitch would indeed struggle sitting down for a while, and her bitch hole would be open for maybe the same amount of time. So open, that anyone in the right position, could see deep into her bowels.

"What are you?" Daenerys pushed.

There was a long pause, which seemed to last an eternity, and then the once proud Sansa Stark whimpered softly and pathetically, "I'm, I'm yours. I'm your bitch. Your bum sex loving bitch! I'm... I'm the bum bitch of Queen Daenerys Targaryen... The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, and oh Gods... The Ruler of my ass."

"Good girl." Daenerys chuckled with delight, before ordering firmly, "Now prove it by sucking my cock."

Going ghostly pale Sansa immediately let go of her cheeks, lifted herself up and looked behind her, pleading, "No! No, please your grace, not that, anything, but that..."

Poor Sansa trailed off when she saw the look in Daenerys's eyes, and after only a brief pause, she lowered her head and whimpered in submission. She then moved closer to her Queen, only for Daenerys to move around her, so she could sit down upon the Iron Throne again. Partly because she was still tired, but mostly because it was a perfect place to do this. Something that Sansa clearly realized, given the next whimper she let out.

However, again, she lowered her head, and did as she was told, crawling in between the legs of her new owner for her first experience with ass to mouth. One she approached like one heading for execution, but despite her clear disgust, she had the same reaction as the other women Daenerys had forced this particular act upon.

Namely, one of instant enjoyment, Sansa letting out a loud moan which echoed throughout the large room, followed by the sounds of Daenerys's chuckles. Which clearly increased Lady Stark's humiliation tenfold, but that was a very good thing. After all, if this new arrangement was going to work between them, then the Dragon Queen needed to put this bitch in her place right from the start, and make it very clear who was in charge.

Something which didn't seem to be a problem, as Sansa Stark continued to prove herself to be a natural bottom. And in this case, an ass to mouth loving bottom, as she gave that butt flavoured cock a thorough blow job, as Daenerys stroked her hair gently, and thought about all the fun they could have in the future. Like maybe, with Sansa's sister? Yes, that could be fun. First though, she needed to make sure that her new bitch was thoroughly broken in.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers