Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, she needed it. Oh Gods, she needed to be fucked by Queen Daenerys Targaryen, more than anything, ever. And after what felt like days of torturous teasing, she finally got what she wanted. Namely, another woman sliding a finger into her cunt, making her feel like she was going to cum on the spot.

For better or for worse, that didn't happen, which made Sansa worry what would happen to her when that kind of pleasure echoed through her body. Would it turn her into the Targaryen Queen's whore? Very likely. Which was undoubtedly the plan, but in return for receiving this kind of pleasure, it almost seemed worth it.

As did the fact that Queen Daenerys Targaryen gave her a beaming smile, which made the redhead's poor little heart flutter with joy. Oh Gods, was this goddess enjoying the feeling of being inside her that much? Or was it because she had reduced another girl to a whimpering and moaning wreck? Or was it because she was doing this to Sansa Stark? A respected Ruler in her own right, who had opposed her, and might even be trouble for her, who was now just her helpless little whore?

It was easy to imagine it was a combination of all these things, which made part of Sansa scream at herself to turn the tables, and turn this entitled brat into her bitch. But honestly, she wouldn't even know where to start, and she was too overwhelmed with pleasure to do anything about it even if she had a clue what to do.

And that was just from Daenerys pushing a finger all the way inside her cunt, and then leaving it there for a few long seconds, allowing them both to savour the moment. Then the Dragon Queen started sliding that finger slowly in and out of Sansa's twat, making it official, another woman was fucking her for the very first time, making The Lady of Winterfell squirm helplessly under the touch of The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.

Poor Sansa had spent most of her time in Kings Landing helpless and under the control of a rival House, and yet, this time it was enjoyable. Very, very enjoyable, as it only got better as the Mother of Dragons continued to have her way with her. Which included returning to her tits.

It was a shame to no longer be looking at each other, but again, Sansa couldn't complain, as the combination of Daenerys's mouth on her nipples, and another woman's fingers in her twat, was blissfully overwhelming. And yet, she found herself craving more, without being sure of what that more was. Except of course, an orgasm. That thing that men enjoyed so freely, but she was beginning to think was a myth for women, at least until this experience.

Daenerys could tell from the moment they met Sansa Stark was in need of a good fucking, and that was exactly what she was going to get, one way or another. She wasn't sure whether the poor abused girl had ever had an orgasm before, even from herself, but, even if she had come, the Dragon Queen was confident that she could blow whatever Lady Stark had experienced before out of the water with ease.

Hells, this whole experience alone was probably doing the trick, given what her last husband had apparently done to her. Which in this moment, actually made Daenerys feel a little guilty of taking advantage of her? Then again, it was a necessary evil to solidify her power. Besides, it couldn't be more clear that she was doing this girl a favour.

Originally Daenerys had planned to get this part over with as quickly as possible, as Sansa had been so very rude to her before. And it would be so easy right now to make the other girl cum for her, making her nice and relaxed, and in a state which would be easy to push her into the ultimate submission, which would no doubt ensure that this uppity bitch would be hers forever.

But the truth was Daenerys was just having so much fun fingering the younger girl, that she didn't want the fun to stop. More to the point, she hungered to taste Lady Stark right from the source. She fought off indulging in it at that first, and continued playing with those tits, and then, when the time came, kissed her way up to Sansa's ear, and nibbled on it.

"I want to taste you, my Lady." Daenerys growled hungrily, "Can I?"

"Wha, what?" Sansa blushed, even though she had a good idea of what the Queen meant.

"Can I put my mouth, on your cunt." Daenerys explained slowly, and with great delight. She also thoroughly enjoyed then laying it on thick, "Can I tongue your twat? Fuck you with it, until you cum for me? Huh? Can I lick you, and finger you, and make you cum like the hot little bitch you are? Well, can I do that to you Lady Stark? And answer properly!"

"Yes, your grace." Sansa whimpered without hesitation. Then when that didn't seem to be enough she continued, "Please fuck me, ooooooooooh, fuck me and make me cum! Please? Oh please, mmmmmmmmm fuck, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooddddddddddddssssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

As soon as she received the reply she had been waiting for Daenerys lent down so that her face was directly in front of Sansa's cunt, causing the younger girl's excitement to obviously reach fever pitch. It was almost enough for her to give the little brat what she wanted. Almost. But no, there was one thing that Daenerys craved to do first, namely replace the finger with her tongue.

Well, the finger had been deep inside of Sansa's pussy, whereas the Dragon Queen simply pressed her tongue to the bottom of that pretty little cunt, and slowly slid it up and over that tasty treat. Which understandably, had the prim and proper Lady of Winterfell let out some truly deafening sounds of pleasure. And she should, given that The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms was giving her a privilege she hadn't intended to give her.

That Ruler savoured those wonderful sounds, and of course, the heavenly taste of another woman's pussy cream, even as she delivered another long, slow lick. Then another, and then another, and then another, Queen Daenerys Targaryen licking Lady Sansa Stark's pussy with what quickly became a long, slow and steady rhythm. And the best part? Daenerys could tell that pretty much from the beginning, Sansa was aching to cum.

And when the time came, it wouldn't take much. But for now, the Mother of Dragons was determined to savour her prize. Especially, as it was so very tasty. So tasty, she somewhat regretted not doing it more often with her beloved Doreah, and her other loyal servants. Although there was still plenty of time to change that.

Sansa had heard whispers from giggling girls of men doing this for them, and even whores doing this to each other for the amusement of men, but she had never imagined herself actually experiencing it. Admittedly, Daenerys was so frustratingly beautiful, she couldn't help her daydreaming, but she never thought it would actually happen.

Now that it was, and any expectations she'd had were blown out of the water, and she dearly wished she found someone else to do this with before now. Preferably women. And preferably not a Targaryen. Because this moment was so overwhelming that Sansa was worried that she was about to promise anything, if she could only cum in the way that Daenerys promised. Or maybe just so this could last forever.

Unfortunately, she knew better than anyone that nothing truly lasted, and good things came with a price, and she still wasn't exactly clear on what the Dragon Queen wanted. Yes, Daenerys had confessed a truly scandalous idea, which might be the best outcome for the both of them, and yet, it still sounded too good to be true.

But there was something that the Targaryen wasn't telling her, and if she made the mistake of trusting her, she would be stabbed in the back, like so many other members of her family. Which, for better or for worse, actually helped her held off the urge to cum for quite a while. But deep down, Sansa was only postponing the inevitable, and again, she feared what would happen when she could no longer do so.

It became even harder to resist when the speed and force of Daenerys's licks increased, and she started focusing on one specific area on top of Sansa's cunt, which drove her absolutely wild. Especially when The Queen of the Seven Kingdoms actually took it into her mouth, and started sucking on it, gently at first, but with increasing force, until The Lady of Winterfell just had to say something.

She just had too, but she couldn't. No, poor Sansa was rendered speechless by the intense pleasure that she was feeling, so much so that she hoped she would be able to cum without embarrassing herself. Sadly it was not to be, and the second that Daenerys eased off she began frantically begging for what she now felt like she physically needed.

"Make me cum, oh please, your grace, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, make me cum!" Sansa pleaded, desperately, "Fuck me! Oooooooooooh shit, fuck me and make me cum, fuck me and make me cum, fuck me and make me cum, FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OH GODS, OH GODS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Thankfully Sansa didn't have to wait long to get exactly what she wanted, and all of a sudden she found herself being hit with the greatest ecstasy she had ever known. And she was experiencing it while sitting on the Iron Throne, while having The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms kneeling before her, using their mouth and fingers to pleasure her.

Who just so happened to be another woman. Gods, this would be a nightmare with a different Ruler, and maybe it would prove to be in the long run, but in that moment, it felt like a dream. One which Sansa never wanted to wake up from. Which was her last thought for quite a while, as she was overwhelmed with not one, but multiple orgasms. Which she definitely wouldn't of thought was possible.

Daenerys knew it was very possible, given that she had experienced it many times, and even more frequently given them to her female conquests. Although, none of them were more beautiful than Sansa Stark, or tasted better, and of course, where this was taking place made this truly special. Maybe a little too special?

After all, Daenerys hadn't even meant to give Sansa an orgasm yet, and now she was pretty close to giving her all she could take, to the point that she would fuck the bitch into unconsciousness. Admittedly, that would achieve her goal more than anything, but that would mean missing out on her very favourite thing. And there was no way she was missing out on that. Not when it would guarantee her conquest.

So as heavenly as Sansa's girl cum was, Daenerys restricted herself to swallowing that heavenly liquid the first time she was blessed with it, before pulling her mouth away from that tasty treat. Well, she didn't move that far away, given that instead she lashed her mouth onto Sansa's clit and began licking and sucking it even more enthusiastically than before.

And she replaced her mouth with her finger, this time shoving it all the way inside in one hard thrust, and then adding a second one, and then hammering it in and out until she made the younger girl cum for her again. Not that it was that hard after all the build-up. No, Daenerys had done the work, and now they were both enjoying the rewards. Maybe the redhead more than her, but the silver haired woman's time was coming.

In fact, rather than ask, or more likely order, Daenerys grabbed hold of Sansa with her free hand, and forcefully turned her over. Admittedly she did pause the fingering prematurely to get it done, and even remove them from inside of the other girl, but she got it done. She then shoved them back inside of Lady Stark's cunt before the bitch could questioned the actions, and used her thumb to rub her clit.

This distraction also helped when, after admiring the prize before her, Daenerys pushed one of those cute little butt cheeks to the side, and then slid her tongue over Sansa Stark's back door. Something that made the other girl cum harder, which was a very positive sign for things to come.

Again, this was a rare treat that she normally only gave Doreah, but Daenerys was feeling generous, and more importantly, it was important to ease prim and proper Lady Stark into this. So she spent several long minutes just sliding her tongue up and down that forbidden hole, before swirling her tongue around it, and then finally trying to push it inside.

Unsurprisingly she didn't get very far, but she made some progress. After that, she pulled her thoroughly soaked fingers out of the other girl's cunt, pressed them to her ass hole, and then start to push them in. Which adorably, made prim and proper Lady Sansa Stark turn her head round to look at her, her eyes wide with horror.

"What in the name of all the Gods are you doing!" Sansa exclaimed with disgust, a tone which would probably have most apologizing, but not her Queen, and she instantly regretted it, given the look she got.

"I am the Queen, so whatever I want." Daenerys growled, before softening her tone, "But I promise you, it won't be anything you don't enjoy."

"How could anyone possibly enjoy this?" Sansa questioned, feeling Daenerys's hand against her cheeks, announcing that... oh Gods, that finger was deep as it could go into her bottom.

"Men do." Daenerys pointed out, "It happens more than you think. Sometimes with other men, because that's their preference. Other times? With a willing whore, willing to debase herself for some extra coin."

"But we are not men." Sansa whined.

"No, we are not." Daenerys agreed, leaving her finger buried inside of that wonderfully tight hole as she explained, "But I assure you, there is still plenty to be had for us."

"I doubt it." Sansa grumbled.

"A wager, then?" Daenerys offered gleefully, seeing the perfect opportunity to get what she wanted, "I shall finger your ass hole for a few minutes, and if you don't like it, I shall stop, and never tried to sodomize you again. I swear it. But, if you do enjoy it... your ass is mine. Literally mine, to do with as I please, forever. Do you understand?"

Sansa simply nodded in reply, as she was too overwhelmed by what was happening to her to say anything else. She couldn't believe that Daenerys would be into such an unspeakable act. Gods, it was something so gross and disgusting. Something that surely no one could enjoy, despite what the Queen claimed. Which, momentarily, was something of a relief.

After all, surely, this meant that Sansa's arse was safe? Yes, the next few minutes would be unpleasant, but then she would never have to do this again. Also, it would pale in comparison to the things her last husband had done to her. Thankfully this wasn't one of them, something in that moment was confusing, as he very much enjoyed causing her pain.

Unfortunately Sansa then received an explanation of why he hadn't, because then Daenerys Targaryen started sliding her fingers in and out of her rear and it wasn't nearly as unpleasant as she thought it would be. In fact, it was downright bearable, especially with her juices easing the thrusting. Oh God, her own cum and cunt cream was making it easier for her to be sodomized. Oh Gods!

Oh fuck, this wasn't fair! Daenerys was using Sansa's own body against her, something which was proving to be depressingly easy. Fuck, all of a sudden, she felt the need to moan with pleasure, and no matter how much she tried, The Lady of Winterfell just couldn't stop herself from doing it.

Poor little Sansa Stark just couldn't resist moaning in pleasure from getting a finger up the bum, something which caused Daenerys Targaryen to chuckle wickedly, and point out, "I believe it's safe to say, I won our little bet, don't you? Huh? Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, that wasn't rhetorical, answer me!"

"Yes!" Sansa whimpered pathetically.

"Yes what?" Daenerys pushed.

"Yes, your grace?" Sansa guessed.

"And now what?" Daenerys again pushed, because she just couldn't help herself. Then when Sansa seemed unsure how to respond, she prompted, "Your ass is what?"

"Yours!" Sansa blushed, weirdly enjoying the submission she felt as she continued, "My arse is yours, your grace. All yours! Oh Gods!"

"Damn right it is." Daenerys grinned proudly, before quickly adding, "And I promise you Sansa, mmmmmmmmm, I promise you that you're going to love this when I'm done with you. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, yes you will, yes you will. Ooooooooooooh, but do me a favour? Take over for me. Oh yes, take over fingering your bottom for me just a second. I need to go and get my cock, so I can give you a proper butt fucking."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa whimpered in reply.

"Good girl." Daenerys purred with a wicked grin on her face.

The Dragon Queen had continued the bum abuse throughout that little conversation, only pulling her fingers out right at the end and then watching The Lady of Winterfell expectantly for her to obey. Something Sansa did with another pathetic whimper, pushing two fingers into her mouth to quickly make them wet before reaching back, and pressing one of them against her back hole.

She then took a calming breath, before pushing it inside. Before pushing her own finger up her own arse! Oh Gods, this was so sick and twisted. Especially because it felt good. Oh fuck, why did it actually have to feel good? Although, the one silver lining was. This caused another delighted smile to cross the face of Daenerys Targaryen, proving that Sansa had pleased her Queen.

It was something that Sansa found herself clinging onto for the next few long minutes as Daenerys retrieved her cock, whatever that meant. Yes, she had a good idea, but the fact that the Mother of Dragons headed towards the door, and then poked her head out of it, to discuss something with her guards, made her very nervous.

Suddenly Sansa was picturing a horde of Dothraki warriors, or worse, their horses, being used to humiliate and abuse her, for daring to be rude to The Queen. Thankfully it was nothing that extreme, although what it turned out to be was quite intimidating. Also, the redhead was kind of annoyed that this silver-haired bitch took so long doing this, leaving Sansa fingering her own rear for a long time, leaving her incredibly embarrassed.

Daenerys felt a little guilty about that, but as the newly crowned Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms she couldn't just run around the large room, and there was no more obvious place to hide the woman's weapon. Although honestly, she wasn't to upset about it, as it was a great way to emphasize her dominance. Also, it allowed her to enjoy the show of prim and proper Sansa Stark fingering her own butt, keeping it nice and ready for her Queen to use for her pleasure.

Which was exactly what Daenerys was going to do. Oh yes, it took a little time, but eventually the Mother of Dragons was completely naked except for her strap-on, and kneeling down behind her prey, while rubbing Sansa's own juices into the shaft, again to make the anal penetration easier.

Then after a few more seconds of watching the show Daenerys spoke up hoarsely, "I require another favour of you, Lady Stark."

"Yes, your grace?" Sansa whimpered.

"Take your finger out of that cute little hole, and spread your cheeks." Daenerys ordered with a gleeful smile, "Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, spread those ass cheeks nice and wide. Present to me my prize."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa whimpered in reply, and did as she was told.

Which caused Daenerys to practically drool. Oh Gods, there was truly no sight better then that of another woman spreading her cheeks for her, offering her Queen her most private of holes to be used for their mutual pleasure. Especially when it was a virgin hole. And this just might be the best treat. However, as it belonged to Sansa Stark, one of the most powerful and respected women in the land, and practically a Queen in her own right.