Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Daenerys Targaryen pushes Sansa Stark for an answer.
8.9k words
4.57
8.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place after Season 8, but deviates from canon after that.

******

Sansa Stark had been thinking about Daenerys Targaryen a lot lately. Ever since she had landed on the shores of Westeros, with an army of Unsullied, an army of Dothraki AND three fully grown Dragons, many have been thinking about The Last of the Targaryens, and what she would do. Part of Sansa was still worried about that, especially as the Dragon Queen had achieved her goal, and was now officially The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.

However, Daenerys had kept her word every step of the way, and while she had made mistakes, there was nothing that any other Ruler might not have done under the circumstances. And most importantly of all, she didn't seem mad. Except maybe for one thing.

Then again, maybe Sansa was the one who was mad, for entertaining the idea of marrying the new Queen. Especially after the unspeakable things that Daenerys had done to her during their last encounter. However, it was those things most of all she couldn't stop thinking about, and to her shame, she wasn't disgusted by them.

No, they aroused her. And she kept thinking about them throughout the next day, no matter where she was. Which was really embarrassing, but it definitely contributed to the fact that when she was summoned to her new Queen's bedroom she didn't hesitate to go. And go alone. Although, when she arrived she was very confused, as Daenerys Targaryen was laying on her bed, naked in all her glory. But she was not alone.

"Your, your grace?" Sansa stammered from the doorway, and then squeaked, "You wanted to see me?"

"Of course." Daenerys grinned gleefully, before encouraging, "Please, come closer. Let me see that pretty face of yours."

"Ye, yes... your grace." Sansa blushed and obeyed, shuffling into the room as the door was closed behind her by the guards, leaving her alone with Daenerys Targaryen, and her handmaidens.

Daenerys waited until her pray was at the foot of the bed, then teased her, "Do you know why you're here?"

Sansa considered her answer carefully, before admitting, "N, no, your grace."

"I would have thought it was obvious." Daenerys hummed, sounding annoyed, but it was just further teasing, as was the long pause before revealing, "I wish to know if you have further considered my proposal."

"Oh..." Sansa blushed, again looking at the handmaidens warily, "That..."

"Yes, that..." Daenerys teased, then gently pushed, "So, should I take your hesitance as a no?"

"No!" Sansa blurted out, before quickly clarifying, "I mean, no, you shouldn't take it as a no."

"Good." Daenerys smiled hesitantly.

"But..." Sansa began hesitantly, before pushing herself to continue, "I... I, I still need to think about it. Please, your grace, it's only been a single day. I need more time. Please?"

"Very well." Daenerys said dismissively, before grinning, "It seems I need to be more persuasive. "Girls, remove Lady Stark's clothes."

"Wait!" Sansa blurted out, then blushed at the look she got for it, and then questioned, "In front of them? Really? Your grace, I-"

"Yes, in front of them." Daenerys firmly interrupted, before softening her tone, and explaining, "I assure you, you have nothing to worry about. There's no one in this world I trust more than Missandei, Irri and Doreah. They are... intimately familiar with my deepest thoughts, and desires. If you are to be my wife you will become familiar with them. Very familiar with them. And you will grow to trust them too. I'm sure of it."

"Oh?" Sansa blushed, sounding a little disappointed.

"Did you think I would not have other lovers?" Daenerys questioned with a raised eyebrow, before further explaining when Sansa's silence spoke volumes, "Many, many Rulers are unfaithful. I'm sure you're aware of this by now, But I intend to be upfront about it. I also see it as a positive, as I want sex often, but I will not always require it from you. And you are welcome to find it elsewhere, as long as I approve of your choice. I cannot have you getting pregnant, without my approval. But we are young, and I assure you, sharing partners can be a very, very pleasant experience. But, if you prefer, my girls can simply watch. This time. But I do not wish them to leave. And I wish them to disrobe you."

Sansa briefly bit her lip, and then nodded, "Okay?"

Which was all it took for the handmaidens to grin with wicked delight, and slowly descend upon the poor redhead. In truth, Sansa did not mind being disrobed by handmaidens, as it was something she had experienced her entire life. However, these circumstances were completely different. This was not something innocent, like getting her ready for a bath, or removing or squeezing her into a complicated outfit.

No, this was for sex, and everyone in the room knew it, apparently before Sansa stepped into it in most cases. And the other women didn't hide their interest in her, and while that was a little embarrassing, it was also very exciting. Oh Gods, what would her mother think of her now?

"Good. Very, very good indeed," Daenerys said softly as she admired her prize, startling Sansa from her thoughts, "Now come to me. I wish you to lay on top of me, and give your Queen a proper greeting. And show me the proper respect, by replying to me properly this time, and from now on. I have let it slide until now, but there is a limit to my patience."

"Ye, yes your grace?" Sansa stammered, blushed, and did as she was told.

Ironically, Sansa was almost more horrified by her lack of manners, than being naked in front of four women, one of which she was about to have sex with. She had been raised better than that. But then, she had been raised not to have sex with anyone outside of marriage, let alone a woman. However, now she'd already done it, it seemed absurd to deny the Queen her wishes.

Especially when Sansa wanted it so badly. So she quickly climbed onto the bed and up that magnificent body, until she was resting on top of it, her lips inches away from the lips of the Dragon Queen. There was then a brief pause, before the two women seemed to melt together in the kind of kiss which The Lady of Winterfell used to dream about, but was beginning to think she'd never truly have.

Daenerys grinned at the beginning of the kiss, simply because of Sansa's adorable eagerness for it. Oh yes, this girl was so timid and shy only a few minutes ago, and the Queen wasn't sure she'd ever get tired of reducing the strong, proud Lady Stark she had first met, to a blushing bride. Especially if then she got to transfer that into turning The Lady of Winterfell into her eager to please lesbian plaything.

Something she had been thinking about all day, but now she finally had the opportunity, she found herself lingering on the kiss. Which was probably for the better, as it was a way to ease the inexperienced girl into this. Also, Daenerys just love kissing other women. However, toward the end Sansa Stark actually tried to take over the kiss, and she couldn't be having that, so she finally broke it to put the bitch in her place.

"Worship my body!" Daenerys abruptly ordered as she broke the kiss, and somewhat breathlessly added, "Yes, worship it with your hot little mouth and tongue. Just as I worshiped yours. Which is only fair, considering it's exactly what I did to you yesterday. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, return the favour Sansa Stark. You will be required to do it often, once you're my bride."

There was a brief pause and then Sansa replied breathlessly, "Okay."

"Okay?" Daenerys grinned.

"Yes." Sansa confirmed, before quickly correcting herself, "I mean, yes your grace."

Then Sansa pressed a kiss to Daenerys's cheek, and then another, and another, slowly working her way down to her neck where she lingered for a few brief moments. Honestly Daenerys had been expecting more hesitance from Sansa, but clearly this girl had been thinking about this a lot. Not that she would blame her for that, as that was exactly what the Dragon Queen had wanted. Oh yes, when the time came for Lady Stark to worship her body, the Targaryen Queen wanted the younger woman not only willing to do it, but be eager. Something that she definitely had now. Although simply teasing her neck was nothing. The real test would be, what happened next, namely when the other girl made her way down to her Ruler's tits.

Just as Daenerys was about to push the newcomer into it, Sansa lowered her mouth straight down, wrapped her lips around it, and sharply sucked on it. Something which had the Mother of Dragons crying out joyfully, and then moaning with delight as Sansa relaxed into it. The girl even started going back and forth between her nipples, licking and sucking on them, while kissing the surrounding flesh.

It was clumsy, but it was certainly pleasant in a way which made up for it, at least for the first time. Oh yes, in time Lady Stark would become an expert at this, Daenerys promised herself that. But for now, she was more than happy with the other girl worshiping her breasts, especially when she increased the pace and the force behind it.

However, while that was a wonderful addition, it was still only an appetizer. Enjoyable for a while, but the Queen soon yearned for more. And this time, simply remaining silent wouldn't cut it. No, whether because she was nervous, or she was simply lost in the current act, Sansa lingered on those tits for longer than necessary. Which mostly, was a source of amusement for Daenerys.

And really, how could she complain, when she had done the same thing during her first experience with this? Just like so other many had? And then, there was the fact that all it took was the pressure on the back of Sansa's head to have her new little wifey blush adorably, then slowly kissing her way down her body, until her mouth was hovering over her destination.

Sansa was a little ashamed of herself for her hesitance, both when she realized that the Queen wanted her to go lower, and the fact that she hesitated again after coming face to face, so to speak, with another woman's cunt for the first time. Something she'd seen before in passing, but never like this. Never up close. Hells, she never even looked at her own all that closely.

But Daenerys Targaryen's cunt was beautiful. Because of course it was. Everything about this woman was otherworldly beautiful. And probably tasted as good as it looked, but she couldn't help be nervous about it. After all, it was one thing to lay back and let Daenerys do all the work, but it was another thing to be an active participant in this kind of debauchery.

Of course, if this relationship thing was going to work, Sansa was going to need to do this. Hell, as Daenerys had said, she would be required to do this on a regular basis. So with a deep and calming breath, she stuck out her tongue, pressed it to the bottom of the other girl's pussy, and slowly slid it upwards.

Almost immediately she let out a long loud moan. It was drowned out by the one that the Dragon Queen let out, but Sansa suspected that all four of the other women were at least vaguely aware of this fact. And even if they weren't, the fact that Sansa continued the licking was a pretty good indication. However, apparently it was too much, and The Lady of Winterfell got carried away.

"Slow down." Daenerys moaned softly, quickly sliding a hand down to stroke Sansa's hair, just in case the constructive criticism had the other girl trying to pull away, "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, don't get me wrong, you're doing a marvellous job, Lady Stark. But there is no rush. Oh yes, take your time. Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, really get to know my cunt. Lick it nice and slow, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, and I promise you, you shall know when the time comes to speed things up. Yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, either because I will tell you, or because you will know. And I think we both know why that is. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, Sansa Stark is a natural cunt lapper. And now, she is my cunt lapper. Oh yes. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, ah fuck!"

Those words had Sansa blushing furiously, and even pausing the pussy licking. But with those words, combined with her own hunger for pussy cream, Lady Stark soon returned to lapping away at that tasty little treat, moaning softly and happily throughout this experience. It was really, really difficult not to get carried away again, simply because Daenerys Targaryen's cunt tasted so heavenly.

Unfairly so. Sansa only vaguely remembered what her own juices tasted like, or anything right now, but she was certain that nothing tasted quite this good. And surely, nothing could be better right? Then again, maybe Daenerys's cum would be? Which just made her want to speed things up again. Which to be fair, wouldn't be that bad, because it meant that it would make her Queen cum?

As much as she tried to convince herself of that argument, deep down Sansa knew the truth. Which in many ways, was a very good thing, as it meant she got to savour this wonderful flavour. It also meant that her most private hole wasn't being violated, in the ways that she feared it would soon be. And part of her hoped it would be.

She also forgot about someone watching her, but she was reminded of both of those things suddenly, when her Queen insisted on an addition to the fun. Which would have been fine, if the addition was for Daenerys, but it wasn't. No, the addition was for the redhead, and she was so distracted with the taste of pussy, that poor Sansa didn't realize it, until it happened. Then her eyes went wide as her arse hole was once again attacked.

"Missandei, come here, and kiss me." Daenerys ordered, then seemingly added as an afterthought, "Doreah, suck on my tits. And Irri, lick Sansa's back door."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Doreah replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied and obeyed.

Irri's reply was automatic, like breathing for her at this point, but even as she moved to do as she was told she blushed and hesitated. She knew that her Khaleesi was concerned that she was being left out, but this wasn't exactly what Irri had in mind. No, surely this kind of duty was more suited to Doreah, who seemed to prefer the more twisted activities they did together?

And yet, she suspected in a weird way that her Khaleesi saw this is a reward, and she didn't dare refuse her. So ultimately, she kneeled down behind Sansa Stark and did as she was told, glad that her hesitance didn't seem to be noticed by the mighty Daenerys Stormborn, who was distracted by the other girls worshiping her body. The lucky bitches.

Of course, as much as Irri wanted to shove them out of the way and take their places, especially Sansa, she knew that would displease her Khaleesi, something which would be unbearable for her. So instead she grabbed those admittedly cute ass cheeks, pulled them wide apart, and slowly slid her tongue over Lady's Stark's back door. Something which took the other girl by surprise, but not enough to make it stop.

No, unsurprisingly she continued tonguing that tasty treat in front of her, while Irri repeated that initial lick over and over again. However, just as she was getting a rhythm going, she was ordered to stop. Which took her by surprise, but she certainly wasn't going to complain about it.

"Missandei, swap places with Doreah. Mmmmmmmmm fuck, Doreah, lick Sansa's ass." Daenerys moaned, before looking directly at Irri and grinning wickedly, "And Irri, mmmmmmmmm, get over here and kiss me. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, let me taste Sansa Stark's bottom on your lips."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Doreah replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied and obeyed.

So the three servant girls swapped over, Irri being graced with the honour of kissing Daenerys Targaryen right on the mouth, which was always a treat, but she got to feed her the taste of Sansa Stark's bottom in the process, making the moment truly special, and so very, very twisted. Gods, it was truly glorious, her beloved Khaleesi pushing her tongue deep into her mouth, and effortlessly conquering Irri's very willing tongue.

Which was something that the brunette would have happily done all night long, but the silver-haired goddess had other plans. Namely, to make her servants swap places over and over again, so each of them got a turn with Lady Stark's ass, and their Queen's lips and tits.

While Irri's preference was to be worshiping her Khaleesi, she had to admit, the more time she had with it, the happier she was with rimming Lady Stark. She could not compare to Daenerys Targaryen, as the Dragon Queen was a goddess... but, she did have one tasty little bottom. In fact, a small part of Irri even felt jealous of Doreah and Missandei, whenever they got to linger on tonguing that hole.

Of course, she was also jealous of them whenever they got to kiss their Khaleesi, making her wish that she could kiss all those places at once. And everywhere else on the bodies of her fellow servants, Lady Stark, and most importantly, on the body of the goddess known as Daenerys Stormborn. And admittedly, so many other titles.

Daenerys loved to be worshiped by multiple women at once, and took pride in the fact that she could resist the urge to cum, despite being bombarded with such wonderful ecstasy. Hell, just as she loved being surrounded by beautiful naked women, all eager to do anything that she wanted, was a blissful heaven itself. One which she got to live in every day, as her favourite servants were always available to her.

Of course, it was always more intense whenever she was lying naked with them. Especially, when she had a new conquest tasting her pussy for the very first time. And tasting her first pussy, at that. Which for better or for worse, was normally the case, as not enough women experimented in this way. Although it did make it extra thrilling.

The fact of who this girl was, and what conquering her would mean, made it harder than ever before for Daenerys to resist cumming, and she was almost regretting her decision to include her servants into the equation. However, that thought was fleeting, as it was inevitable that she would be in this position, and when she was, better to have a slight excuse to cum sooner than she did normally like.

If it came to that. Luckily for the newly crowned Queen, she did herself proud by her standards, and if anything, having her lips constantly covered actually really helped. Oh yes, she was always tempted to break the latest kiss and order Sansa to make her cum, but she resisted that urge for a decent amount of time.

It also helped that Sansa Stark did not need further instructions of what to do. No, the other girl was just a natural pussy licker. Or was she simply remembering what her Queen had done to her? Either way, she continued gently licking Daenerys's cunt for what felt like a wonderful eternity, gradually increasing the attention to her clit along the way.

At first it was just the occasional touch, then regular touches, and then a non-stop assault, Lady Sansa clearly eager to find out what girl cum tasted like. And perhaps more importantly, what her Queen's girl cum tasted like. The thought of that, combined with everything else, finally making everything too much for the Mother of Dragons.

"Make me cum, Lady Sansa! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, make your Queen cum!" Daenerys ordered as firmly as she could, unable to keep the desperation out of her voice, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck your Queen! Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck! Tongue fuck me you little wolf bitch! Yesssssssssssss, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddddsssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Yesssssssssssssss, that's it, good girl, oh fuck. Oh fuck! OH FUCK! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers